Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,114 members, 7,821,827 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

My Dilemma - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Dilemma (875 Views)

My Dilemma With My Virgin Girlfriend / My Dilemma: My Girlfriend's Confessions. / My Dilemma With A Married Woman I Encountered In My Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Dilemma by ggrin(f): 7:57pm On Oct 12, 2017
My boyfriend broke up with me yesterday embarassed after several months of living together. He hasn't been the perfect man, as he would often go Awol on nights out, but I love him nonetheless. He says our relationship became too intense and I was too restrictive of what he did. The thought of never being his girlfriend pains me so much. His phone is off and I desperately want to speak to him. He has left me with some false hope that some space and time apart might be good for us, and who knows what will happen in the future? I am now clinging to this and hoping he'll take me back soon. cry cry cry cry cry cry

2 Likes

Re: My Dilemma by MhizzAJ(f): 7:58pm On Oct 12, 2017
Your boyfriend broke up with you or you broke up with your boyfriend?

Are u this weak
Is your destiny tied to that boy

So you still want to go back to him after he slept with your best friend
Re: My Dilemma by greatnaija01: 8:00pm On Oct 12, 2017
WELL, YOU ARE IN A PHASE....

Dont stay indoors to shut yourself in and the world out... GO OUT ... fake some smiles and meet friends and let them take your mind off things...

Go for a concert or to a program... the Nights will always be there for the tears n screams and pain... but NEVER LET A HEART BREAK BREAK YOU or GET THE BEST OF YOU.

Always know that Dark Clouds have a silver lining and read this thread often, am sure the good nairaland folk will drop comments that will make u laugh even with a teary eye..
cool

YOU NEED REAL FRIENDS AND STUDY BETTER BOOKS ON HEALTHY RELATIONSHIPS NOT THE ONE WITH CHEATERS N VIOLENT DUDES WHO SEE WOMEN AS A PREY OR AS TOYS.... Pls I suggest books by PRAISE GEORGE and MY CANDID ADVICE IS ..... CELEBRATE THIS BREAK UP COS THE GUY WHO BEATS U AND CHEATS ON YOU was never in Love with you... KARMA must occur someday.

ggrin:
My boyfriend broke up with me yesterday embarassed after several months of living together. He hasn't been the perfect man, as he would often go Awol on nights out, but I love him nonetheless. He says our relationship became too intense and I was too restrictive of what he did. The thought of never being his girlfriend pains me so much. His phone is off and I desperately want to speak to him. He has left me with some false hope that some space and time apart might be good for us, and who knows what will happen in the future? I am now clinging to this and hoping he'll take me back soon. cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: My Dilemma by ggrin(f): 8:05pm On Oct 12, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Your boyfriend broke up with you or you broke up with your boyfriend?

Are u this weak
Is your destiny tied to that boy

So you still want to go back to him after he slept with your best friend
sis u won't understand cry cry I really love this guy cry cry cry...he's my first cry
Re: My Dilemma by MhizzAJ(f): 8:07pm On Oct 12, 2017
ggrin:
sis u won't understand cry cry I really love this guy cry cry cry...he's my first cry

Leave him alone
He's not worth the stress
Re: My Dilemma by ggrin(f): 8:10pm On Oct 12, 2017
MhizzAJ:

Leave him alone
He's not worth the stress
undecided undecided undecided undecided I should leave him alone? undecided undecided undecided angry angry

Abeg swerve angry
Re: My Dilemma by MhizzAJ(f): 8:12pm On Oct 12, 2017
ggrin:
undecided undecided undecided undecided I should leave him alone? undecided undecided undecided angry angry

Abeg swerve angry

Die on top his matter nah undecided
Shift!!!
Re: My Dilemma by ggrin(f): 8:14pm On Oct 12, 2017
MhizzAJ:

Die on top his matter nah undecided
Shift!!!
abeg abeg abeg undecided undecided carry ur yeye sef Commt my post angry angry angry
Re: My Dilemma by MhizzAJ(f): 8:17pm On Oct 12, 2017
ggrin:
abeg abeg abeg undecided undecided carry ur yeye sef Commt my post angry angry angry
Byeeee
Re: My Dilemma by Nobody: 8:19pm On Oct 12, 2017
grin grin grin
Re: My Dilemma by ggrin(f): 8:34pm On Oct 12, 2017
Lawlahdey:
grin grin grin
undecided undecided undecidedwhats funny biko?

(1) (Reply)

. / Type Of Lady You Can't Successfully Cheat On (pics) / Australians Vote To Support Same-sex Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.