Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

“if I R@pe You And You Cum, It’s Unfair To Call The Police On Me”- Twitter User - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “if I R@pe You And You Cum, It’s Unfair To Call The Police On Me”- Twitter User (44938 Views)

My Cab Driver Tried Molested Me -twitter Lady(pictures) / A Man Without A Car Shouldn't Come Near Me - Twitter User / Before I Start Selling My Body In 2019 Who Wants Me? -- Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “if I R@pe You And You Cum, It’s Unfair To Call The Police On Me”- Twitter User by MurphyTheory99(m): 9:15am On Oct 13, 2017
otswag:
Oga,this your analysis is crooked. This is not rocket science na. "Cum" ing is an "involuntary" sensation . It has absolutely nothing to do with being familiar with the person. We've heard scenarios of males restrained by a gang of females,genitals orally stimulated and then forced into intercouse by these females. Will you now say that this doesnt qualify as rape because he had an erection and eventually an ejaculation? Does this make sense to u

Why should a woman cum under severe struggle with the rapist? And stop comparing men to women! Men get aroused more easily than women. A woman can only get in tone with what you doing to her with her brain coming to play in the act.
Re: “if I R@pe You And You Cum, It’s Unfair To Call The Police On Me”- Twitter User by handsomebanana(m): 9:16am On Oct 13, 2017
E is part of d useless crew dat also says if a guy has an erection when e is raped, den it isn't qualified 2 be called rape.

So pay attention you fools, when u say d above , u become as foolish and stupid as dis guy dat was quoted in d OP
Re: “if I R@pe You And You Cum, It’s Unfair To Call The Police On Me”- Twitter User by excomarow(m): 9:17am On Oct 13, 2017
Mynd44:

Orgasms are involuntary actions that happen when peculiar parts of a human's private parts are stimulated. Every lady has her own path to orgasm, might be the Clitoris, Vulva or labia majora etc. If that part that gets her an orgasm is stimulated, she will get one.

Now, the difference between rape and non-rape activity is simply consent. As far as one party did not consent to it, it is rape so yes, a woman can get wet, moan, scream, squirt and even have an orgasm from a rape ordeal the same way a man cannot hold ejaculation if his sex organs are stimulated enough

Thank you cheacher
Re: “if I R@pe You And You Cum, It’s Unfair To Call The Police On Me”- Twitter User by highchief1: 9:17am On Oct 13, 2017
Daeylar:

Rape apologist,

Your disregard for women and victims of rape is so high that you sit down somewhere and tell a woman what she should or should not do, how she should react or should not react while she is being raped.

Bloody rape apologists
y did she cum women are pshycopants ..is ur type that will call someone that raped u before and start to date him
Re: “if I R@pe You And You Cum, It’s Unfair To Call The Police On Me”- Twitter User by reality17(m): 9:18am On Oct 13, 2017
Rokia2:
One woman actually called this one a son.

After. Nine months of pain and hard labour this is the product.

God knows how to punish some people.

Once a rape victim lamenting
Re: “if I R@pe You And You Cum, It’s Unfair To Call The Police On Me”- Twitter User by misspicy(f): 9:19am On Oct 13, 2017
MurphyTheory99:

Why should a woman cum under severe struggle with the rapist? And stop comparing men to women! Men get aroused more easily than women. A woman can only get in tone with what you doing to her with her brain coming to play in the act.
I've been holding myself from quoting you but can't anymore, someone has been trying to explain this thing to you but you are refusing to change your views or understand what is correct.
This response shows you know next to nothing about the female anatomy, obviously you don't do research you only operate with what you heard and believe it should be.
I pray you understand someday.

1 Like

Re: “if I R@pe You And You Cum, It’s Unfair To Call The Police On Me”- Twitter User by Lalas247(f): 9:19am On Oct 13, 2017
Mynd44:

Orgasms are involuntary actions that happen when peculiar parts of a human's private parts are stimulated. Every lady has her own path to orgasm, might be the Clitoris, Vulva or labia majora etc. If that part that gets her an orgasm is stimulated, she will get one.

Now, the difference between rape and non-rape activity is simply consent. As far as one party did not consent to it, it is rape so yes, a woman can get wet, moan, scream, squirt and even have an orgasm from a rape ordeal the same way a man cannot hold ejaculation if his sex organs are stimulated enough
Thank u ..
Re: “if I R@pe You And You Cum, It’s Unfair To Call The Police On Me”- Twitter User by misspicy(f): 9:20am On Oct 13, 2017
reality17:

Once a rape victim lamenting
Are you trying to shame rape victims?
Re: “if I R@pe You And You Cum, It’s Unfair To Call The Police On Me”- Twitter User by chiraqDemon(m): 9:22am On Oct 13, 2017
Mynd44:

I feel you brahh. Yous a real nigga for this. Tell em folks how it be. Same way niggas be saying it's impossible to rape a man that he should not stand if hes not interested n I keep telling them ur mouth n mind says no but ur body responds naturally to the stimuli.
Buy one crate of orijin for yourself sir, u deserve it
Re: “if I R@pe You And You Cum, It’s Unfair To Call The Police On Me”- Twitter User by fynex(m): 9:22am On Oct 13, 2017
IamHeWrites:
A young Nigerian guy on micro-blogging platform, identified as Chukwuemeka Felix has said if he R@pes you and you cum, calling the police to get him arrested is unfair.

Felix who has ‘Law and writer’ clearly written on his Twitter bio, added that it will be unfair to see your baby daddy in prison.

He tweet;

His tweet has sparked outrage online and the Nigerian guy who is said to a law student, has been slammed for his statement.

News From; http://www.torimill.com/2017/10/if-i-rpe-you-and-you-cum-its-unfair-to.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Fybestboi Ijebabe MissyB

Just looking for attention
Re: “if I R@pe You And You Cum, It’s Unfair To Call The Police On Me”- Twitter User by handsomebanana(m): 9:22am On Oct 13, 2017
highchief1:
ah u are 19 and u no what is cum?at 20 I didn't even no what is cum this generation is over well if he has a great lawyer like me we will win the case trust me

So please tell me d right age to know what cum is
Re: “if I R@pe You And You Cum, It’s Unfair To Call The Police On Me”- Twitter User by Hotzone(m): 9:24am On Oct 13, 2017
I really hate forcing a girl to have sex with but my new girl said she prefer me to make our sex look like rape (force, exert strength and then she can relax because it makes her cum hard)
Re: “if I R@pe You And You Cum, It’s Unfair To Call The Police On Me”- Twitter User by reality17(m): 9:26am On Oct 13, 2017
misspicy:

Are you trying to shame rape victims?

Nope.... My sis
Re: “if I R@pe You And You Cum, It’s Unfair To Call The Police On Me”- Twitter User by correctguy101(m): 9:30am On Oct 13, 2017
highchief1:
God bless u I love ppl who dissect issues d way d are..others are just working on the subject matter "rape" without considering wether the call will call the rapist later for another round.we had cases where victims later started dating the one who raped them

Some later got married and lived happy lives. But she must "CUM" first o cheesy

Criminal defense can sophistically change a case especially when the accused is wealthy.

Most people here haven't been to a hearing before. You'll be surprised what lawyers can do. Innocent can become guilty with a superior argument in court especially when the lawyer knows how to do mathematics with the law. lols.

Many hearings I've been to, too many
Re: “if I R@pe You And You Cum, It’s Unfair To Call The Police On Me”- Twitter User by mayowa558: 9:37am On Oct 13, 2017
happykidArotiba:
Some rapists are romantic

wow!
Tell us more
Re: “if I R@pe You And You Cum, It’s Unfair To Call The Police On Me”- Twitter User by Daeylar(f): 9:37am On Oct 13, 2017
highchief1:
y did she cum women are pshycopants ..is ur type that will call someone that raped u before and start to date him

The fūçk is a pshycopant? Are you making up words?

You can't even spell properly. Yet you want to talk about what a woman should and shouldn't do while being raped,

Bloody rape apologists

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “if I R@pe You And You Cum, It’s Unfair To Call The Police On Me”- Twitter User by Nobody: 9:40am On Oct 13, 2017
highchief1:
Ennn are u on oshogbo weed did I tell u I practiced rape for 18yrs?see me c trouble it's my 18th yr at the bar is that a problem to your illiterate generation?
My illiterate generation? Your father's "trophies" of F's in school that were celebrated by your family of monkeys are still evident on his grave. The way your clueless, headless self have no idea where to punctuate your sentences was the same way he couldn't right the wrongs at every point and juncture of his miserable life.

Your family history is written in the ink of primitiveness and savagery. To be called illiterate in your household of baboons is no insult. "Illiteracy" and "stupidity" are the amino acids that complete your DNA.
Tozara

2 Likes

Re: “if I R@pe You And You Cum, It’s Unfair To Call The Police On Me”- Twitter User by Wroxxane: 9:44am On Oct 13, 2017
highchief1:
What do you expect from someone who writes 'pshycopants' instead of psychopaths. If you have ever had someone dear to you molested, if you have been unjustly 'raped' emotionally, physically and spiritually, you wouldn't spew all what you just did. I bet if you were a woman, you'd think differently but because you are not and have no idea what it feels like, you end up talking like an idiota and a baaka person.

1 Like

Re: “if I R@pe You And You Cum, It’s Unfair To Call The Police On Me”- Twitter User by Vivviey: 9:45am On Oct 13, 2017
IamHeWrites:
A young Nigerian guy on micro-blogging platform, identified as Chukwuemeka Felix has said if he R@pes you and you cum, calling the police to get him arrested is unfair.

Felix who has ‘Law and writer’ clearly written on his Twitter bio, added that it will be unfair to see your baby daddy in prison.

He tweet;

His tweet has sparked outrage online and the Nigerian guy who is said to a law student, has been slammed for his statement.

News From; http://www.torimill.com/2017/10/if-i-rpe-you-and-you-cum-its-unfair-to.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Fybestboi Ijebabe MissyB

Desperately looking for relevance.

Its a pity!
Re: “if I R@pe You And You Cum, It’s Unfair To Call The Police On Me”- Twitter User by nakotee: 9:46am On Oct 13, 2017
most guys are guilty of rape, when a girl visits you and say I don't want and u romantically or brutally force her to sex you are a rapist .

3 Likes

Re: “if I R@pe You And You Cum, It’s Unfair To Call The Police On Me”- Twitter User by Daeylar(f): 9:48am On Oct 13, 2017
ToZaraWithaZ:
My illiterate generation? Your father's "trophies" of F's in school that were celebrated by your family of monkeys are still evident on his grave. The way your clueless, headless self have no idea where to punctuate your sentences was the same way he couldn't right the wrongs at every point and juncture of his miserable life.

Your family history is written in the ink of primitiveness and savagery. To be called illiterate in your household of baboons is no insult. "Illiteracy" and "stupidity" are the amino acids that complete your DNA.

grin grin grin grin
Chaii grin
You have no chill honestly grin

Leave that one who Practised in his father's shrine for 18 years grin grin

Nonsense,
Bloody rape apologists.

ToZaraWithaZ:
Hahahaha. Illiteracy is the trademark of his generation. Lawyer my foot.

He said he's spent 18 YEARS at the bar, drinking stout and raping his sisters. What a goat. grin

Lol grin grin
Re: “if I R@pe You And You Cum, It’s Unfair To Call The Police On Me”- Twitter User by Nobody: 9:49am On Oct 13, 2017
Daeylar:

The fūçk is a pshycopant? Are you making up words?

You can't even spell properly. Yet you want to talk about what a woman should and should do while being raped,

Bloody rape apologists
Hahahaha. Illiteracy is the trademark of his generation. Lawyer my foot.

He said he's spent 18 YEARS at the bar, drinking stout and raping his sisters. What a goat. grin
Tozara

1 Like

Re: “if I R@pe You And You Cum, It’s Unfair To Call The Police On Me”- Twitter User by digglevictor(m): 9:49am On Oct 13, 2017
Elnino4ladies:

Oga, rape is forceful penetration. you penetrating her without her consent. it's has nothing to do with those gibberish you wrote up there.
the term" forceful" ruined your presentation .... So if d act was done if the female was asleep or unconscious.. It isnt rape ? The key word "consent" matters most
Re: “if I R@pe You And You Cum, It’s Unfair To Call The Police On Me”- Twitter User by Olulinks(m): 9:51am On Oct 13, 2017
Fazemood:

How u take kno
grin don't be shy, spit it out grin
Whatever he says will be used against him in court, if he says any nonsense there!

1 Like

Re: “if I R@pe You And You Cum, It’s Unfair To Call The Police On Me”- Twitter User by digglevictor(m): 9:51am On Oct 13, 2017
olatade:
would he say same if he's sister was raped?
did you really have to mention his sister ??
Re: “if I R@pe You And You Cum, It’s Unfair To Call The Police On Me”- Twitter User by digglevictor(m): 9:55am On Oct 13, 2017
jashar:
Yup, it's official. Being daft is an acquired skill... undecided
the same goes wisdom and intelligence grin
Re: “if I R@pe You And You Cum, It’s Unfair To Call The Police On Me”- Twitter User by Nobody: 9:56am On Oct 13, 2017
Forced cum is illegal undecided
Re: “if I R@pe You And You Cum, It’s Unfair To Call The Police On Me”- Twitter User by digglevictor(m): 9:58am On Oct 13, 2017
danielnmerengwa:
All dis rape cases nowadays.

If me and bae have sex and she goes back to her house I'll text her and ask how was it, whatever she replies ll be well documented, incase she says I raped her tomorrow.. grin
sharp guy grin .... But it shows u obviously dont trust her
Re: “if I R@pe You And You Cum, It’s Unfair To Call The Police On Me”- Twitter User by ikp120(m): 9:59am On Oct 13, 2017
thesicilian:
Many youths lack good upbringing
Upbringing? Wow!

I can't believe you're still part of the robots on the street. Emancipate yourself and do some original thinking! Come on bro.

Most of you are Christians, Muslims, atheists, deists, etc because of "upbringing"! When will you folks sit and have evaluate life for yourselves? undecided

The guy thought of something original and you are here telling the world that you're a robot programed by your "upbringing".

He may not be right, but you upbringing is trashy thing to use on a full grown adult. Come on bro, free yourself from your parents mentally and have a life of your own.

Logically counter what he said
Re: “if I R@pe You And You Cum, It’s Unfair To Call The Police On Me”- Twitter User by angelanto8(f): 9:59am On Oct 13, 2017
What a bloody fool,and any one who supports him is equally a bloody fool.Facts remain if she doesnt give her consent then its rape final!
Re: “if I R@pe You And You Cum, It’s Unfair To Call The Police On Me”- Twitter User by AkupeMBANO(m): 10:02am On Oct 13, 2017
DeadRat:
? Rape Is Not To Be Joked About
see them! saint obi. abegi park well
Re: “if I R@pe You And You Cum, It’s Unfair To Call The Police On Me”- Twitter User by Kaybaba5(m): 10:03am On Oct 13, 2017
Mynd44:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Married Men Will Never Stop Chasing Younger Girls- Blessing CEO / My Girlfriend Changes DP & Uploads Selfies At Least Twice A Day / She Bagged A Degree & Became A Fiancée At The Same Time, Sparks Argument (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.