Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:00 AM

Beautiful Lady Proudly Flaunts Her 'saggy Boobs' - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Beautiful Lady Proudly Flaunts Her 'saggy Boobs' (68788 Views)

Woman With Protruding Belly Button Goes Viral As She Proudly Shows It Off / Shade Okoya's Daughter, Olamide, Flaunts Her Expensive HandBag Collection / Do You Have A Low Bumbum Or Saggy Butt And A Big Stomach? Check In Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Lady Proudly Flaunts Her 'saggy Boobs' by monex(m): 8:13am On Oct 13, 2017
Mynd44:

In every collection, there will always be silly people

true. similarly there will always be ugly people.

and both ugliness and silliness are largely perception.

My point is to generalize your wise advise beyond looks to other things like intellect, wealth etc. lets not bully others because we are well off

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Lady Proudly Flaunts Her 'saggy Boobs' by Alphasoar(m): 8:14am On Oct 13, 2017
I don't even know why somebody "handbag" should concern you. The way the person carries it does not have to be your cup of garri. Na una bizness.
Haba . . .

Re: Beautiful Lady Proudly Flaunts Her 'saggy Boobs' by jacyhelen(f): 8:14am On Oct 13, 2017
New trend...Oya more slippers boobs
Re: Beautiful Lady Proudly Flaunts Her 'saggy Boobs' by dingbang(m): 8:14am On Oct 13, 2017
But why can a fine girl have this kyn breast....
Re: Beautiful Lady Proudly Flaunts Her 'saggy Boobs' by Livefreeordieha(m): 8:15am On Oct 13, 2017
faseblex:
[img]https://2.bp..com/-KrAJagr_bF0/WeAUDDhQbGI/AAAAAAAD7k8/iDtEanYSpjoVXOIwZkNcjFhzV1MsqEQNwCLcBGAs/s1600/2017-10-13%2B02.15.45.jpg[/img]

This stunning lady took to Instagram to flaunt her 'saggy boobs' with hashtag #saggyboobsmatter .She also wrote tips on how to style them..
Talk about confidence !

[img]https://4.bp..com/-iXA9nLM78qg/WeAUDcGSS2I/AAAAAAAD7lA/uVuy4rd26S0Bm6ipbA4s_-TgLHfYUj8lwCLcBGAs/s1600/2017-10-13%2B02.14.59.jpg[/img]

[img]https://2.bp..com/-gMNUVTzz01c/WeAUDfZtupI/AAAAAAAD7k4/_lgAIsViTDQWsCQglmNNBtfbzoBJD-SVwCLcBGAs/s1600/2017-10-13%2B02.16.06.jpg[/img]

Lalasticlala Mynd44

More @ https://trendzbase..com/2017/10/beautiful-lady-proudly-flaunts-her.html
don't worry my luv i have similar inscription in my home careless

Re: Beautiful Lady Proudly Flaunts Her 'saggy Boobs' by Nobody: 8:15am On Oct 13, 2017
Prognose:

Nope, he actually got it right in that context. Its INTELLIGENT contribution not INTELLIGENCE contribution.

And yes, opinionated people are very irritating.

I read the first line and stopped , I guess I can say I'm guilty of what I'm trying to correct
Re: Beautiful Lady Proudly Flaunts Her 'saggy Boobs' by Safiaa(f): 8:15am On Oct 13, 2017
fastgyal:
The men who wrecked these boobs have no mercy cheesy
Ignorance. Just shut up
Re: Beautiful Lady Proudly Flaunts Her 'saggy Boobs' by GetMeRight: 8:16am On Oct 13, 2017
ekems2017:
Another trend has emerge. You all should get ready for more sagging boobs.
Yes o. It is actually a welcome development to me. The wrong impression, the usual disgusting mindset and the nauseating stereotyping comments have to be put to an end.
Re: Beautiful Lady Proudly Flaunts Her 'saggy Boobs' by Sapiojay(f): 8:16am On Oct 13, 2017
Whoa undecided Must she bare them to show confidence. Sister, receive some sense. cry

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Lady Proudly Flaunts Her 'saggy Boobs' by Daeylar(f): 8:16am On Oct 13, 2017
Mynd44:

Have you gone around and see silly comments like "london has fallen" or "see, her boobs have turn to slippers" By childish people? (funny both men and women do this).

That is the bullying I was refering to

Preach
Re: Beautiful Lady Proudly Flaunts Her 'saggy Boobs' by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:17am On Oct 13, 2017
kay29000:
The funny thing is that if she package those boobs well in pushup bras, guys that are abusing her now will be drooling over them. It is cool she is leaving them as they are. Big boobs will always fall, so it ain't really her fault. I love the boobs still.

and as soon as they will be out the bra, these guys will tell her exactly what they think about these fallen assets. there is nothing wrong with what she does (flaunting her breast regardless of what people think) but she should accept the negative AND positive comment equally. expecting just positive comments, from strangers, while knowing fully well that she has saggy breasts is absurd!

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Lady Proudly Flaunts Her 'saggy Boobs' by GetMeRight: 8:17am On Oct 13, 2017
fastgyal:
Sagittarius breasts go beyond men's handling of it.
Re: Beautiful Lady Proudly Flaunts Her 'saggy Boobs' by WhiskeyTangoFox: 8:18am On Oct 13, 2017
mexxmoney:

How is this bullying? This is just a statement of fact. I want you to give me another adjective that you could truthfully and accurately describe those boobs with

U cld say her boobs are very relaxed....body shaming is bullying, be aware
Re: Beautiful Lady Proudly Flaunts Her 'saggy Boobs' by Nobody: 8:18am On Oct 13, 2017
Her boobs are actually okay , most boobs start to sag even before the lady hits 25 , exposing it is what I have a problem with.

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Lady Proudly Flaunts Her 'saggy Boobs' by Safiaa(f): 8:18am On Oct 13, 2017
Why are men so cluless when it comes to the female body. Saggy boobs have nothing to do with a promiscuous lifestyle. Nigerians can be so dumb at times.

5 Likes

Re: Beautiful Lady Proudly Flaunts Her 'saggy Boobs' by opynahnah(m): 8:18am On Oct 13, 2017
repogirl:
there are virgins with saggy boobs, it's not a lie.... Its nature.
And apart from nature self. Do d research, be it a virgin or not, if a lady doesn't put on bra (i.e she likes making it free all/most of the time) her breast will be saggy..Also, it depends on the side of the breast, small breasts don't really get saggy

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Lady Proudly Flaunts Her 'saggy Boobs' by Ojemedad: 8:18am On Oct 13, 2017
fastgyal:
cum n show me ur boobs
Re: Beautiful Lady Proudly Flaunts Her 'saggy Boobs' by Mzjacy(f): 8:18am On Oct 13, 2017
fastgyal:
Madam why will you think it's a man, how can you talk about a fellow woman like that. Since you don't have sense let me educate you, there are different kinds of breast go read about it

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Lady Proudly Flaunts Her 'saggy Boobs' by Prognose: 8:19am On Oct 13, 2017
comshots:
A Virgin girl with big boobs doesn't have bit tits.
Eeerm...okay?
Re: Beautiful Lady Proudly Flaunts Her 'saggy Boobs' by debola27(f): 8:19am On Oct 13, 2017
enonche85:
My question is, what made them sag like that?? grin
I think there are some ladies with natural sagging boob's, maybe because they started growing boob's from a younger age
Re: Beautiful Lady Proudly Flaunts Her 'saggy Boobs' by gabe: 8:19am On Oct 13, 2017
enonche85:
My question is, what made them sag like that?? grin
All boobs sag at some point. Some boobs are that way naturally. Expecting a girl to always have firm, upright boobs is like expecting all men to have 7 inch dickz.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Lady Proudly Flaunts Her 'saggy Boobs' by highchief1: 8:20am On Oct 13, 2017
Re: Beautiful Lady Proudly Flaunts Her 'saggy Boobs' by Daeylar(f): 8:20am On Oct 13, 2017
monex:

many sapiosexuals bully dull or ignorant people. they dont realise that intelligence is relative and we cant all be at the same level of intelligence

dull or ignorant people also bully people, has nothing to do with being a sapiosexual
I understand your point
I don't think the people bully others because they are sapio sexuals, they bully others because. They have poor character,

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Lady Proudly Flaunts Her 'saggy Boobs' by Prognose: 8:21am On Oct 13, 2017
neoapocalypse:

I read the first line and stopped , I guess I can say I'm guilty of what I'm trying to correct

Nahhh, you were just pissed off cos he was complimenting myn.d grin
Re: Beautiful Lady Proudly Flaunts Her 'saggy Boobs' by deor03(m): 8:22am On Oct 13, 2017
When people relate saggy boobs to séx, i laugh and cringe at their naivety .

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Lady Proudly Flaunts Her 'saggy Boobs' by jaksmillioniar: 8:22am On Oct 13, 2017
god purnish all d guy who suck it
Re: Beautiful Lady Proudly Flaunts Her 'saggy Boobs' by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:23am On Oct 13, 2017
Prognose:

Don't believe that modern lie.

There's different shapes of boobs, true. But saggy boobs are as a result of wearing out of the elastic tissues of the breast, usually from manhandling or breastfeeding. I have never seen a young virgin girl in her prime with saggy boobs.

Stop believing the lie. She's used it and it has worn out hence it sags. Its part of nature.

not entirely true, a gal with heavy breast (who doesnt like to wear bra) will quickly have saggy breast. a gal with poor skin elasticity will have saggy breast. a young gal who wear push up bra (so they pop up to her damn neck) will eventually fukc up her skin elasticity and quickly have saggy breast... but what type of manhandling are you talking about here?! breast that should be caressed and licked etc, you mean to say that some man are savagely brutalizing the tittays to the point that they start sagging?!
Re: Beautiful Lady Proudly Flaunts Her 'saggy Boobs' by Chommieblaq(f): 8:23am On Oct 13, 2017
fastgyal:

I find this absurd coming from a lady. Stop body shaming and making silly jokes about someone's body.

We have different breast(it's genetic), that a breast is sagged doesn't mean that the person has given birth or it that men have feasted on it.

I have seen women with 3 kids and their breast is firmer than a teenager's own (with no form of sexual experience).

Love your body!

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Lady Proudly Flaunts Her 'saggy Boobs' by Prognose: 8:24am On Oct 13, 2017
neoapocalypse:
Her boobs are actually okay , most boobs start to sag even before the lady hits 25 , exposing it is what I have problem with.

On a more serious note, if she was decent enough to cover her boobs no one would see them to call them saggy in the first place .

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Lady Proudly Flaunts Her 'saggy Boobs' by Nobody: 8:25am On Oct 13, 2017
Prognose:

Nahhh, you were just pissed off cos he was complimenting myn.d grin

lol , not really , I think I have a mild form of dyslexia , I jump words in statements and even entire sentences when I read. Occurs when I write too

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Top 10 Countries With The Most Beautiful Girls In The World / Tiwa Savage's Outfit To BET Awards 2014 / Ade Hassan Honoure By Queen Elizabeth With MBE Award For Services To Fashion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.