Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,321 members, 7,836,388 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

She Gave Me Her Facebook Password Voluntarily, Why? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Gave Me Her Facebook Password Voluntarily, Why? (22031 Views)

Nigerian Lady Engaged By Her Facebook Lover: "Facebook Paid Me Off" / 'Take It Down': Man Shows Off 'Girlfriend' On Twitter, See Reply She Gave Him / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Soldier & Lady He Met After Reading Her Facebook Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Gave Me Her Facebook Password Voluntarily, Why? by Nobody: 8:01pm On Oct 13, 2017
babtaima:
I didn't ask for her Facebook password.. we just started dating.. I'm not insecure but I've heard many things about her before we started dating (that she has a lot of orbiters (guys hitting on her 247)).

She must have thought: 'this guy has heard the rumors about me", thus her trying to earn my trust by giving me such a personal thing as a Facebook password? i didn't decline the offer..

Also to add, she's always really nice like super nice when we're together, like this holy Mary attitude and my dad always say: if it's too good it's not true. Could she be that wolf in sheep clothing? have any of you guys encountered such a person? it wouldn't be safe to assume now that she's a pretender.. what are your thoughts on this?

Edit: Some of the nice things she's done are:

*Giving to road side beggar as we drive on a date
*Paying for the food
*Sharing food and drinks with my friends

And generally, not getting angry no matter how hard i pick on her... I think I'm getting played big time. How can i know her true character? though I've checked her messages and saw her flirt messages with her Ex, nothing out of the norm.
OP, that's cupboard love. In as much as she has many orbiters, you just have to keep an eye on her. Women are more dangerous than men.
Re: She Gave Me Her Facebook Password Voluntarily, Why? by Adaumunocha(f): 8:01pm On Oct 13, 2017
Now I understand why witches in Nigeria dwell in wickedness and evil, unlike their oyibo counterpart wey dey use their craft for positive things.

3 Likes

Re: She Gave Me Her Facebook Password Voluntarily, Why? by Pidginwhisper: 8:01pm On Oct 13, 2017
Your babe get secondary account grin grin
Re: She Gave Me Her Facebook Password Voluntarily, Why? by ofuonyebi: 8:02pm On Oct 13, 2017
If you want to know what is happening to you mow, then, go and read the book..."A o Mu Erin Joba"

(The Elephant shall be made King)....Mr. Tortoise the wise, ...rendered the great elephant useless

as it fell into a big ditch well laid with royal apparel and decorated chairs....I am seeing a ditch in your front!

cheap and sweet food or FOC nain de kill monkey...beware of a love snare!
Re: She Gave Me Her Facebook Password Voluntarily, Why? by Nobody: 8:03pm On Oct 13, 2017
babtaima:
I didn't ask for her Facebook password.. we just started dating.. I'm not insecure but I've heard many things about her before we started dating (that she has a lot of orbiters (guys hitting on her 247)).

She must have thought: 'this guy has heard the rumors about me", thus her trying to earn my trust by giving me such a personal thing as a Facebook password? i didn't decline the offer..

Also to add, she's always really nice like super nice when we're together, like this holy Mary attitude and my dad always say: if it's too good it's not true. Could she be that wolf in sheep clothing? have any of you guys encountered such a person? it wouldn't be safe to assume now that she's a pretender.. what are your thoughts on this?

*Paying for the food

And generally, not getting angry no matter how hard i pick on her... I think I'm getting played big time. How can i know her true character? though I've checked her messages and saw her flirt messages with her Ex, nothing out of the norm.
she has another account, so.. use ur brain.
Re: She Gave Me Her Facebook Password Voluntarily, Why? by RaeMystix: 8:03pm On Oct 13, 2017
That's just who she is as a person. She may also be independent and most difinetly has been doing similar things before she'd met you. She is a keeper. Do treat her with respect and care, cos people like that can be very vicious whenever provoked or maltreated. Girls like that don't come easy.
As for her giving you her password?. It means she really likes you and you shouldn't mess with that.

3 Likes

Re: She Gave Me Her Facebook Password Voluntarily, Why? by Tome4real(m): 8:05pm On Oct 13, 2017
very simple my sister
Re: She Gave Me Her Facebook Password Voluntarily, Why? by mcsnup: 8:06pm On Oct 13, 2017
babtaima:

*Paying for the food

you are unsecure. In fact u're endangered, it's okay to be nice but flawlessness is unnatural, However don't be quick to judge as long as marriage is not top priority just enjoy everymoment with her, as far as she no be serial killer...lol

1 Like

Re: She Gave Me Her Facebook Password Voluntarily, Why? by Nobody: 8:06pm On Oct 13, 2017
Because she is done cheating grin angry
Re: She Gave Me Her Facebook Password Voluntarily, Why? by flakkybaby: 8:08pm On Oct 13, 2017
appreciate her for who she is, don't let her change her mind and begin to do nasty things you will end up breaking her heart she loves you.
sicobamty2:
she has another account, so.. use ur brain.
appreciate her for who she is, don't let her change her mind and begin to do nasty things you will end up breaking her heart she loves you.
Re: She Gave Me Her Facebook Password Voluntarily, Why? by Legolast: 8:08pm On Oct 13, 2017
babtaima:

Op, on your life matter one thing is involved, and the thing is I think she is not pretending. If she has something to hide she won't give you her password. Treat her with love and care, lady like that is hard to find these days.

And about guys hitting on her 247, swear if you too no dey hit on another person's gf 247? undecided
Re: She Gave Me Her Facebook Password Voluntarily, Why? by adudu208(m): 8:09pm On Oct 13, 2017
MaritzaNL:
If she is too good to be true, check again. Can't give any guy my password. I love my privacy.
But u can give him your supposed 'private part' to do as he pleases- whenever and wherever?
My dear recalibrate your priorities.

1 Like

Re: She Gave Me Her Facebook Password Voluntarily, Why? by noble71(m): 8:11pm On Oct 13, 2017
babtaima:

*Paying for the food

Op sorry to say but your babe might be another Tonto Dike. Meanwhile how old is she? Cus this babes once they are approaching 30yrs they will start pretending.
Re: She Gave Me Her Facebook Password Voluntarily, Why? by KardinalZik(m): 8:13pm On Oct 13, 2017
She gave you the password to the AUXILLIARY account. The MAIN account is still a secret to her.

BE SMARTER THAN SHE THINK
Re: She Gave Me Her Facebook Password Voluntarily, Why? by AntiWailer: 8:13pm On Oct 13, 2017
because he she cleared incriminating stuffs and want to use one of the 48 laws of power on you.

Selective honesty.

Na die u dey the day u catch her.
Re: She Gave Me Her Facebook Password Voluntarily, Why? by Legolast: 8:13pm On Oct 13, 2017
adudu208:

But u can give him your supposed 'private part' to do as he pleases- whenever and wherever?
My dear recalibrate your priorities.

Do you think she will reply you positively with this your response?

Man, you can pass information or share your opinion without insulting nah... Everything no be fight

And am 75% sure that Op fabricated this post ni, so why insult?
Re: She Gave Me Her Facebook Password Voluntarily, Why? by Ristamike: 8:14pm On Oct 13, 2017
She probably has more than 4 Facebook accounts.
Don't be fooled! Sounds though.
Re: She Gave Me Her Facebook Password Voluntarily, Why? by naijawisdom(m): 8:15pm On Oct 13, 2017
babtaima:
lol.. if i was using my head I wouldn't ask this. Thats her only account.
@bolded, how do know that it's her only account?
Re: She Gave Me Her Facebook Password Voluntarily, Why? by Slimzjoe(m): 8:15pm On Oct 13, 2017
MhizzAJ:

Not every boyfriend would make a husband eventually...Boyfriends have different missions in a girls life

Even the guy in question isn't sure of the girl
I think she's pretending
Someone didn't even ask for your password...u just gave it to him...who is she deceiving
Like you said she's trying hard to gain his trust

Easy Lady. You speak as if you know the Miss in Question.
Or maybe, you've done stuffs like that?
Re: She Gave Me Her Facebook Password Voluntarily, Why? by Augustap(f): 8:15pm On Oct 13, 2017
1. Op, it's possible she might have another account, but then if she doesn't have another account she's trying to gain your trust.
2. You heard rumours about her being a universal donor, and you still went ahead to date her. That should mean that you trust her or you're ready to forgo her past. But from the way you spoke about her attitude, her being "GOOD", it means you don't trust her and you're trying to unlock the deadly part of her.
3. You don't value your peace of mind. If you login to that account, you're likely to see heart shattering stuffs. On the other hand, if you see nothing, you'll think she's being smart.
ADVICE OF THE DAY: TRUST HER OR LEAVE HER
Re: She Gave Me Her Facebook Password Voluntarily, Why? by adudu208(m): 8:17pm On Oct 13, 2017
My partner has the password to all my social media accounts and even the pin to my atm card.
If you aint trustworthy enough for these then i dont see myself dating you.
I simply cant imagine literally putting my life in your hands by sleeping with you but can't share something as insignificant as a facebook password.

1 Like

Re: She Gave Me Her Facebook Password Voluntarily, Why? by Jagabanmonerry(m): 8:17pm On Oct 13, 2017
supersystemsnig:

Lol @ reverse psychology...Na lie...Many ladies give their lovers their passwords
Yea... I have my babe Facebook password but sometime I wonder wat am I open her acct for..
Re: She Gave Me Her Facebook Password Voluntarily, Why? by udemzyudex(m): 8:19pm On Oct 13, 2017
I guess she is tired of seeing and hearing guys complaining about girls and how they are good for nothing.

We are different, I guess that's how own way of getting your trust, just take things jejely.
If she is pretending, time will tell.
Re: She Gave Me Her Facebook Password Voluntarily, Why? by PastorAji(m): 8:24pm On Oct 13, 2017
She give u password u dey cry.....I wonder which sound u go make if she no give u password

Abeg who get fine bini gal wey I fit sama her t0t0 this weekend? I dey Benin
Re: She Gave Me Her Facebook Password Voluntarily, Why? by tete7000(m): 8:24pm On Oct 13, 2017
Those who can't trust themselves will never be able to trust anyone else. By the way what am I doing here? This discussion no coincin me abeg.
Re: She Gave Me Her Facebook Password Voluntarily, Why? by Eeroh95(m): 8:24pm On Oct 13, 2017
That is not her real Facebook profile With her real name bro..don't be scammed or deceived by pretense ..

Her real Facebook profile name might be MHIZ OR PWETTY whatever...which she won't give you..

If non of the above is the cause of giving you the password.......then she is UGLY af coz she got nobody wooing her apart from you ..be wise cheesy
Re: She Gave Me Her Facebook Password Voluntarily, Why? by Nobody: 8:27pm On Oct 13, 2017
Jagabanmonerry:
Yea... I have my babe Facebook password but sometime I wonder wat am I open her acct for..

If a lady does that, she really really likes the guy and wants to win his trust
Re: She Gave Me Her Facebook Password Voluntarily, Why? by asawanathegreat(m): 8:27pm On Oct 13, 2017
Gereout boffuns
Re: She Gave Me Her Facebook Password Voluntarily, Why? by adudu208(m): 8:28pm On Oct 13, 2017
Legolast:

Do you think she will reply you positively with this your response?

Man, you can pass information or share your opinion without insulting nah... Everything no be fight

And am 75% sure that Op fabricated this post ni, so why insult?
INSULT? Nah! It is called reality check. Too many pretenders and hypocrites posing as authorities in something they know little or nothing about.

Sir, my partner also gave me her password, so stop assuming this story is false as it happens more often than you can imagine.
Re: She Gave Me Her Facebook Password Voluntarily, Why? by bikefab(m): 8:28pm On Oct 13, 2017
Na wah for guys o, if she no give you now, na another case.
Re: She Gave Me Her Facebook Password Voluntarily, Why? by Vivly(f): 8:31pm On Oct 13, 2017
OMG!! Is no one else seeing the part op said she gave to a beggar? That girl does not even know how to pretend wella. She's a learner
Re: She Gave Me Her Facebook Password Voluntarily, Why? by Jointhemiltons2(m): 8:34pm On Oct 13, 2017
She prolly deleted all clues and she's gon ask 4 urs wen ur unaware. Wen u refuse she'll be like "Buh I gave you mine,so ur cheating on me". Op if you collected d password you don buy case

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Zambian Woman Refuses To Apologize To Her Husband After She Was Caught Cheating / How To Find Nice Man Of Your Dreams And Receive A Marriage Proposal In Nigeria / How To Count The Numbers Of Rounds During Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.