Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,663 members, 7,816,699 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:36 PM

Remedy For Dark Knuckles - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Remedy For Dark Knuckles (2140 Views)

I Have A Thing For Dark Balls (guys) / Bleeching Out Beautiful Dark Skin / HELP!!! How Do I Get Rid Of Dark Knuckles And Toes..... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Remedy For Dark Knuckles by DaviesCool: 1:59am On Aug 08, 2021
Greetings, please can someone suggest and cream or things to do to get rid of dark knuckles. It's bad to the extent it's affecting my self-esteem. I have used my products but some clear and after weeks it darkens back.

Do you know or used any product that's helps clearing it permanently.

Thanks.
Re: Remedy For Dark Knuckles by yanabasee1(m): 2:07am On Aug 08, 2021
Why did you bleach up in the first place? Self-esteem?

3 Likes

Re: Remedy For Dark Knuckles by Mustiboy(m): 2:10am On Aug 08, 2021
Leave your entire skin to darken to bring back uniformity.

Dark knuckles are natural sometimes sha

2 Likes

Re: Remedy For Dark Knuckles by HRHQueenPhil(f): 2:23am On Aug 08, 2021
DaviesCool:
Greetings, please can someone suggest and cream or things to do to get rid of dark knuckles. It's bad to the extent it's affecting my self-esteem. I have used my products but some clear and after weeks it darkens back.

Thanks.

DearDavies, I have the perfect solution for u... WhatsApp 08169827645...refundable if it dosent work..100 percent positive customer reviews...my skin is like butter grin grin grin

Hey, u want to attend? Come to oshodi in front of army market waving your white hankerchief from 6:30am to 8am..our buses passing there will pick u.. congratulations

1 Like

Re: Remedy For Dark Knuckles by Nozino: 2:29am On Aug 08, 2021
Stop bleaching

1 Like

Re: Remedy For Dark Knuckles by blueblur: 3:47am On Aug 08, 2021
How can that be affecting your self esteem when it's even your original skin. If not that you're mad you should be complain of bleeding obsession instead.

3 Likes

Re: Remedy For Dark Knuckles by Freelane33(m): 4:33am On Aug 08, 2021
#gbamsolute#
blueblur:
How can that be affecting your self esteem when it's even your original skin. If not that you're mad you should be complain of bleeding obsession instead.

3 Likes

Re: Remedy For Dark Knuckles by DaviesCool: 10:50am On Aug 08, 2021
HRHQueenPhil:

DearDavies, I have the perfect solution for u... WhatsApp 08169827645...refundable if it dosent work..100 percent positive customer reviews...my skin is like butter grin grin grin

Hey, u want to attend? Come to oshodi in front of army market waving your white hankerchief from 6:30am to 8am..our buses passing there will pick u.. congratulations

Check your whatsapp
Re: Remedy For Dark Knuckles by DaviesCool: 10:51am On Aug 08, 2021
Nozino:
Stop bleaching

I have never bleached before bro
Re: Remedy For Dark Knuckles by DaviesCool: 10:51am On Aug 08, 2021
blueblur:

You won't understand.
Re: Remedy For Dark Knuckles by DaviesCool: 10:52am On Aug 08, 2021
Mustiboy:
Leave your entire skin to darken to bring back uniformity.

Dark knuckles are natural sometimes sha

Thanks. Done that alot
Re: Remedy For Dark Knuckles by DaviesCool: 10:53am On Aug 08, 2021
yanabasee1:
Why did you bleach up in the first place? Self-esteem?

I never bleach bro.
Re: Remedy For Dark Knuckles by Lovelygrl: 10:57am On Aug 08, 2021
I had this same problem until I stumbled on a very effective product, it got cleared in a sort time but to get the product is wahala if u order it takes long time for delivery and the company owner is kinda rude.
Re: Remedy For Dark Knuckles by HRHQueenPhil(f): 12:25pm On Aug 08, 2021
DaviesCool:

Check your whatsapp
ok
Re: Remedy For Dark Knuckles by bepositive11: 3:11pm On Aug 08, 2021
DaviesCool:

Thanks.

If you were born like that, please learn to accept it.

You don't need to change your body to build your self esteem. Instead, learn to accept and love your dark knuckles. People of colour tend to have different shades all over their bodies. It's natural

2 Likes

Re: Remedy For Dark Knuckles by DaviesCool: 11:59am On Aug 09, 2021
Lovelygrl:
I had this same problem until I stumbled on a very effective product, it got cleared in a sort time but to get the product is wahala if u order it takes long time for delivery and the company owner is kinda rude.

Please share the names and pix. I don't mind the wait.
Re: Remedy For Dark Knuckles by Lovelygrl: 5:59pm On Aug 09, 2021
DaviesCool:

Please share the names and pix. I don't mind the wait.
This is it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Remedy For Dark Knuckles by Nozino: 9:02pm On Aug 11, 2021
bepositive11:

If you were born like that, please learn to accept it.

You don't need to change your body to build your self esteem. Instead, learn to accept and love your dark knuckles. People of colour tend to have different shades all over their bodies. It's natural

It is not natural. Everyone in my family is light skinned. We don’t have different shades and dark knuckles.
Re: Remedy For Dark Knuckles by Freelane33(m): 9:47pm On Aug 11, 2021
Una don bleach ,why una knuckles no go dark
Re: Remedy For Dark Knuckles by bepositive11: 7:02am On Aug 12, 2021
Nozino:

It is not natural. Everyone in my family is light skinned. We don’t have different shades and dark knuckles.

Google pictures of people of colour. It varies widely
Re: Remedy For Dark Knuckles by chiedu7: 7:06am On Aug 12, 2021
DaviesCool:

Thanks.

Stop bleaching
Re: Remedy For Dark Knuckles by goldstar25(f): 9:01am On Aug 12, 2021
DaviesCool:

Thanks.
Your cream and soap will play a bigger role here because those are the first things to cross check. Sometimes detergents darken knuckles too. Check if the cream you are using have hydroquinone in it
Re: Remedy For Dark Knuckles by Nobody: 9:04am On Aug 12, 2021
Think you should try this. Note that it will take a while but it will work and it won't cost you much compared to all those creams that will probably not be effective.

Get tumeric, baking soda and mixed them. Instead of water for the mixing, make use of lemon juice. They are all natural bleach. Massage your knuckles with it every night, then wash off after few minutes.

When you are about to sleep, moisturize your knuckles; you can make use of Shea butter. You can wear gloves to bed, if you are ok with it.

NB; it will probably take weeks, but it effective.

2 Likes

Re: Remedy For Dark Knuckles by Nozino: 9:53am On Aug 12, 2021
bepositive11:

Google pictures of people of colour. It varies widely

You don’t know what you are talking about. People have different shades but no single person has multiple shades with burnt knuckles. Stop bleaching
Re: Remedy For Dark Knuckles by bepositive11: 2:55pm On Aug 12, 2021
Nozino:

You don’t know what you are talking about. People have different shades but no single person has multiple shades with burnt knuckles. Stop bleaching

What on earth? I should stop bleaching? When did I say that I bleach? I'm not OP fyi
Re: Remedy For Dark Knuckles by Nozino: 4:41pm On Aug 12, 2021
bepositive11:

What on earth? I should stop bleaching? When did I say that I bleach? I'm not OP fyi

Nah you know. English na your problem. Talking about POC like we aren’t people of color. Different people have different shades, some are lighter or darker than others. If you or the OP have multiple shades i.e different shades, there’s a problem somewhere. Check your soaps, creams or supplements you’re taking.
Re: Remedy For Dark Knuckles by bepositive11: 4:20pm On Aug 13, 2021
Nozino:

Nah you know. English na your problem. Talking about POC like we aren’t people of color. Different people have different shades, some are lighter or darker than others. If you or the OP have multiple shades i.e different shades, there’s a problem somewhere. Check your soaps, creams or supplements you’re taking.

Many people of colour including me naturally have different shades. Just because you don't doesn't mean that it's not natural. Go and observe all people of colour on earth then come and tell me whether it's natural. Nonsense. Jumping to conclusions when you barely know me
Re: Remedy For Dark Knuckles by Nozino: 4:25pm On Aug 13, 2021
bepositive11:

Many people of colour including me naturally have different shades. Just because you don't doesn't mean that it's not natural. Go and observe all people of colour on earth then come and tell me whether it's natural. Nonsense. Jumping to conclusions when you barely know me

If you like, have black and white stripes like a Zebras, na you know.
Re: Remedy For Dark Knuckles by bepositive11: 4:30pm On Aug 13, 2021
Nozino:

If you like, have black and white stripes like a Zebras, na you know.

F*ck off! I love my body the way it is. Get lost
Re: Remedy For Dark Knuckles by Charmingrascal(m): 4:42pm On Aug 13, 2021
DaviesCool:

Thanks.

Many judgemental dimwits here have already concluded that your dark knuckles is as a result of hydroquinone and Lipohydroxy acid which many bleaching creams contain.

Taking fruits such as cherries & strawberries & as well making scrub mixtures with them will brighten the knuckle, The natural acidic contents in these fruits stop or reduce the enzymes that increases the secretion of melanin in the skin.

Better still a mixture of sugar and olive oil as scrub will remove dead skin cells on your skin.
(Cosmetologists use sugar as a recipe for dead skin cell removal)
While sugar remove dead cell olive oil has a moisturizing effect on your skin.

It could also be that your intake of Vitamin B12 is not enough.
Rome wasn't built in a day if you are using these things you have to be patient, don't expect "rocket result" after one week.

These are natural remedies, any other cream that you might use will make it disappear and still re-appear when you stop using it.

Au re voir brother!!

(1) (Reply)

Fucking Girls Does Nothing To My Penis, No Pleasure Or Erection / Head Givers Save Our Babies!!!! / I’m Tired Of Been Lonely I Want A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.