Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

Naija Babes Seem To Have Problem Wit Naija Guys. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Naija Babes Seem To Have Problem Wit Naija Guys. (796 Views)

Naija Guys Do You Take Your Condom With You After Sex / Poisons Naija Guys Take To Satisfy Naija Girls In Bed / Why Are Do All Naija Babes Have Stretch Marks On Their Behinds? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naija Babes Seem To Have Problem Wit Naija Guys. by johnterry4: 12:46pm On Mar 11, 2010
[size=16pt]most naija babes seem to have problem wit naija guys.i dont undertand why.everywhere u see girls together,they talk negatively abt naija guys.what could be d reason?is it dat naija guys cant be trusted?are naija guys dat bad?or is it that the naija babes are not just intelligent enough to deal with us?lets share our views.[/size]
Re: Naija Babes Seem To Have Problem Wit Naija Guys. by 3ndy(f): 1:01pm On Mar 11, 2010
not intell what angry angry angry angry angry angry shocked shocked shocked shocked
hw dare u mister,
this is just y we talk negatively abt u,
dumbaxx
Re: Naija Babes Seem To Have Problem Wit Naija Guys. by r231(m): 1:11pm On Mar 11, 2010
naija boy dis

naija girl dat

na wah o

Re: Naija Babes Seem To Have Problem Wit Naija Guys. by Nobody: 1:12pm On Mar 11, 2010
And this thread is just going to aggravate the problem cheesy
Re: Naija Babes Seem To Have Problem Wit Naija Guys. by Nobody: 1:18pm On Mar 11, 2010
Cant we all just get along? "sighs" tongue tongue
Re: Naija Babes Seem To Have Problem Wit Naija Guys. by TeeJay6(m): 1:23pm On Mar 11, 2010
the poster is an attention seeker, popping up threads in the hope that they generate enuf response to get him attention.
Re: Naija Babes Seem To Have Problem Wit Naija Guys. by smooooooth: 1:28pm On Mar 11, 2010
9ja women love 9ja guyz irrespective of what they say. you shld know 9ja women never mean what they say. so when next you hear a 9ja woman say ''they suck'' she actually means ''they rock''.
Re: Naija Babes Seem To Have Problem Wit Naija Guys. by parislomo(f): 1:30pm On Mar 11, 2010
And you just had to insinuate WE are not intelligent enough?? How then do WE get along with you guys ehn
Gerrout jooooooooooo

tongue tongue tongue
Re: Naija Babes Seem To Have Problem Wit Naija Guys. by googles: 1:37pm On Mar 11, 2010
Re: Naija Babes Seem To Have Problem Wit Naija Guys. by mamaken: 1:42pm On Mar 11, 2010
who rejects buy!

see how life is. if then a white woman come and get a nice naija guy they will be angry at her,
undecided
Re: Naija Babes Seem To Have Problem Wit Naija Guys. by tpiah: 2:48pm On Sep 16, 2010
mamaken:

who rejects buy!

see how life is. if then a white woman come and get a nice naija guy they will be angry at her,
undecided

sorry about that!
Re: Naija Babes Seem To Have Problem Wit Naija Guys. by Creamish(f): 3:19pm On Sep 16, 2010
@OP . . where did u get ur fatcs from? ur life? undecided
Re: Naija Babes Seem To Have Problem Wit Naija Guys. by Nobody: 4:29pm On Sep 16, 2010
yet most naija guys are married to naija babes.
most naija guys still come home from everywhere to marry their women
where i mean where did u get your facts from
Re: Naija Babes Seem To Have Problem Wit Naija Guys. by InkedNerd(f): 6:13pm On Sep 16, 2010
This thread is rubbish and an insult to both Nigerian guys and girls. I love my Nigerian men. Just say that you have a problem with Naija girls, because you don't speak for every Nigerian guy out there. The experince you had with a Nigerian girl is not the same experience that another guy will have with a Nigerian girl.
Re: Naija Babes Seem To Have Problem Wit Naija Guys. by Tosinville(m): 7:55pm On Sep 16, 2010
(@¿@)
Re: Naija Babes Seem To Have Problem Wit Naija Guys. by Nobody: 10:57pm On Sep 16, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

Cant we all just get along? "sighs" tongue tongue

Miss can we go on a date Friday night? smiley Lets start getting along,
Re: Naija Babes Seem To Have Problem Wit Naija Guys. by mamaken: 7:46am On Sep 20, 2010
tpiah:

sorry about that!

thank you for your compassion, smiley
Re: Naija Babes Seem To Have Problem Wit Naija Guys. by 1102(m): 6:19pm On Sep 20, 2010
The heart of Nigerian gurls both internal and external is desperately wicked,
Re: Naija Babes Seem To Have Problem Wit Naija Guys. by Nobody: 6:38pm On Sep 20, 2010
John, speak for yourself. If Nigerian girls have issues with you, then there must be something in your personality that rubs them the wrong way. Like this thread, for instance.

I have no issues with Nigerian ladies, and they have no issues with me.
Re: Naija Babes Seem To Have Problem Wit Naija Guys. by Moyola(f): 6:40pm On Sep 20, 2010
@ OP
. . .yu got d solutionz then? tongue
Re: Naija Babes Seem To Have Problem Wit Naija Guys. by Omolola1(f): 6:41pm On Sep 20, 2010
What have they done to you? @poster
Re: Naija Babes Seem To Have Problem Wit Naija Guys. by 1102(m): 6:43pm On Sep 20, 2010
Its a well known fact that Nigerian women use Phock to stingy alot and at the same time wanna eat money!!
Re: Naija Babes Seem To Have Problem Wit Naija Guys. by Omolola1(f): 6:45pm On Sep 20, 2010
you are so not ok~
Re: Naija Babes Seem To Have Problem Wit Naija Guys. by 1102(m): 6:49pm On Sep 20, 2010
^^ and you are the cause!!
Re: Naija Babes Seem To Have Problem Wit Naija Guys. by Omolola1(f): 6:53pm On Sep 20, 2010
what have i done?
Re: Naija Babes Seem To Have Problem Wit Naija Guys. by adaphik(f): 6:57pm On Sep 20, 2010
Stolls in * Hi everyone* Strolls out

(1) (Reply)

Makeup Palaver! / I Want Her But I Don't Love Her / I Really Don't Know What To Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.