Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,894 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

10 Ways Men Behave When Their Heart Isn't Really With You - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Ways Men Behave When Their Heart Isn't Really With You (47137 Views)

How Nigerian Girls Behave When You Are Removing There Pants (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Ways Men Behave When Their Heart Isn't Really With You by Nobody: 9:06am On Oct 16, 2017
MissJoy29:

Hmmm....how do you mean by annoying please?

When a man sees a lady that makes sense and she's over 800km away, it's annoying

1 Like

Re: 10 Ways Men Behave When Their Heart Isn't Really With You by MissJoy29(f): 10:11am On Oct 16, 2017
supersystemsnig:

When a man sees a lady that makes sense and she's over 800km away, it's annoying
Lol...thank God! I thought you were trying to say that women from the SE/SS are very annoying.

So where in the world are you? Nigeria?
Re: 10 Ways Men Behave When Their Heart Isn't Really With You by Nobody: 10:12am On Oct 16, 2017
MissJoy29:

Lol...thank God! I thought you were trying to say that women from the SE/SS are very annoying.

So where in the world are you? Nigeria?

Lagos...Sumthin came to my mind i was gonna share...My hands are full @ d moment, ill share after a while
Re: 10 Ways Men Behave When Their Heart Isn't Really With You by MissJoy29(f): 10:14am On Oct 16, 2017
supersystemsnig:

Lagos...Sumthin came to my mind i was gonna share...My hands are full @ d moment, ill share after a while
Lagos again!

Ok. Do share. Will be waiting
Re: 10 Ways Men Behave When Their Heart Isn't Really With You by Nobody: 2:35pm On Oct 16, 2017
MissJoy29:

Lagos again!

Ok. Do share. Will be waiting

I was in the bathroom this morning meditating, thinking about my right hand man, and a fewother folks around with the same issues... It turns out their babes used statements like, unike my ex, you were ( LESSER IN TERMS OF SMARTNESS, FINANCE ), i think i have three guys with this same stuff. The thing i now thought is people think, jumping from one relationship to the next is perfectly normal, as long as my hymen is intact, no shaking...As long as we both had benefits no problem, but people rub offon people. As we jump from one individual to the next, the thing is, an alien triat is sown, and we then have a synbol to compare whowe're with at a time to a past person, and the enxt thing is " superlatives ", my ex was this than this, and this is annoying. Now, speaking about intimacy, if a person has this mindset, how would a partner please/satisfy such a person? Themoment the number of people we jump from becomes too much, we keep picking up stuffs and develop a temporary identity crisis, because we've become an hybrid. Yes, we need one another to improve and some positive values are transferred in relationships, but more than oft, the negatives we pick causes us damage and heart ache...
Re: 10 Ways Men Behave When Their Heart Isn't Really With You by MissJoy29(f): 3:07pm On Oct 16, 2017
supersystemsnig:

I was in the bathroom this morning meditating, thinking about my right hand man, and a fewother folks around with the same issues... It turns out their babes used statements like, unike my ex, you were ( LESSER IN TERMS OF SMARTNESS, FINANCE ), i think i have three guys with this same stuff. The thing i now thought is people think, jumping from one relationship to the next is perfectly normal, as long as my hymen is intact, no shaking...As long as we both had benefits no problem, but people rub offon people. As we jump from one individual to the next, the thing is, an alien triat is sown, and we then have a synbol to compare whowe're with at a time to a past person, and the enxt thing is " superlatives ", my ex was this than this, and this is annoying. Now, speaking about intimacy, if a person has this mindset, how would a partner please/satisfy such a person? Themoment the number of people we jump from becomes too much, we keep picking up stuffs and develop a temporary identity crisis, because we've become an hybrid. Yes, we need one another to improve and some positive values are transferred in relationships, but more than oft, the negatives we pick causes us damage and heart ache...
I couldn't agree with you more. I'm having a discussion on this same topic with someone on another thread. I sometimes doubt if it's possible for anyone in this generation and next to attain a state of complete satisfaction and contentment with only one partner now. It looks really impossible these days.

We have had a lot of experiences as a result of having too many partners over time that influence us negatively. The after effect is that nothing or no one seem good enough for us now. To attain that satisfaction, you will need to have as many partners as possible including (but not limited to) partners that satisfy us sexually, partners that attend to us financially, partners that meet our emotional needs etc. All these people are serving different purposes for one person.

That's why we hear a lot of sad stories about relationships/marriages nowadays.

It got to a point that I had to pause to have a rethink before trying out another relationship. No point wasting time in something that won't lead anywhere & then garnering negative experiences along the way.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Ways Men Behave When Their Heart Isn't Really With You by Nobody: 3:16pm On Oct 16, 2017
MissJoy29:

I couldn't agree with you more. I'm having a discussion on this same topic with someone on another thread. I sometimes doubt if it's possible for anyone in this generation and next to attain a state of complete satisfaction and contentment with only partner now.

We have had a lot of experiences as a result of having too many partners over time that influence us negatively. The after effect is that nothing or no one seem good enough for us now. To attain that satisfaction, you will need to have as many partners as possible including (but not limited to) partners that satisfy us sexually, partners that attend to us financially, partners that meet our emotional needs etc. All these people are serving different purposes for one person.

That's why we hear a lot of sad stories about relationships/marriages nowadays.

Bless your soul my dear....So, when people keep seeing problems in people, they think it's their partners not knowing its their eyes.... I normally keep private ish private but virtually all my sisters got married to their first or second dates, why we keep jumping from one individual to the next thinking nothing dey happen beats my mind. When we can find a person, stick with the person, and collectively work with the person to create the person we will like to see.... Anyway, many times humanity wants to see consequences first before they believe, people want to rather learn from their experiences, but doing this continually strips us of time, and we keep encountering new challenges in life, so is personal experience really the best way to learn? I beg to wonder

To have stable relationship in this generation, starts with awareness we all have a problem, it took me a while to accept my normal lady is normal, unlike what soap operas and media wants me to belief, if we are aware about a problem, this is the first step towards healing...Now, the question is, how many people evaluate themselves to honestly assess themselves to find out where they can improve...?

We have too many na so God do me people, who refuse or rather are so self-obsessed that they don't see the need for improvement, want the best from people, but wanna retain themselves as they are...Doe it make sense?

If we need to find satiety in whom life brings before us, we must appreciate the person in front of us, not caring about their weaknesses, but looking at the positive sides and loving the person like die for the positive sides they have, i remember expressing my love to a lady and she couldn't place it, what i cherished were the positives, and unlike philosophical thinkers will say do not ignore the downsides,i didnt ignore it, i just focused on the positive sides, and if partners cared about one another, each party would work on the negative while building the positives...
Re: 10 Ways Men Behave When Their Heart Isn't Really With You by MissJoy29(f): 3:44pm On Oct 16, 2017
supersystemsnig:

Bless your soul my dear....So, when people keep seeing problems in people, they think it's their partners not knowing its their eyes.... I normally keep private ish private but virtually all my sisters got married to their first or second dates, why we keep jumping from one individual to the next thinking nothing dey happen beats my mind. When we can find a person, stick with the person, and collectively work with the person to create the person we will like to see.... Anyway, many times humanity wants to see consequences first before they believe, people want to rather learn from their experiences, but doing this continually strips us of time, and we keep encountering new challenges in life, so is personal experience really the best way to learn? I beg to wonder

To have stable relationship in this generation, starts with awareness we all have a problem, it took me a while to accept my normal lady is normal, unlike what soap operas and media wants me to belief, if we are aware about a problem, this is the first step towards healing...Now, the question is, how many people evaluate themselves to honestly assess themselves to find out where they can improve...?

We have too many na so God do me people, who refuse or rather are so self-obsessed that they don't see the need for improvement, want the best from people, but wanna retain themselves as they are...Doe it make sense?

If we need to find satiety in whom life brings before us, we must appreciate the person in front of us, not caring about their weaknesses, but looking at the positive sides and loving the person like die for the positive sides they have, i remember expressing my love to a lady and she couldn't place it, what i cherished were the positives, and unlike philosophical thinkers will say do not ignore the downsides,i didnt ignore it, i just focused on the positive sides, and if partners cared about one another, each party would work on the negative while building the positives...

You have done it again. I like the part where you said continually trying to learn from personal experiences strip us of time. I will also like to add that it tends to harden us beyond repair. You see a lot of people saying they can't love again, they can't trust again, they genuinely can't be happy again and so on. For majority of them, a lot of negative experiences have hardened them. What do you have then? People who are dead emotionally. People who are too tired to make their relationship/marriage work. People who have given up on love,happiness and fulfilment.

Now, a naive and impressionable human being can easily get influenced by them and get hardened by them. And the vicious cycle continues. What happens after then? You find two people who are dead inside trying to deceive themselves when they both don't have anything to give out again. They will continue jumping from one partner to another looking for something they have helped destroy a long time ago. When they are tired, they settle down in marriage and even get worse.

Awareness? How will that happen when no one believes he /she has a problem? For us ladies, we are always on the receiving end. Almost always, we are the ones at fault. If you try to talk, the men will say you are being stubborn, not submissive and highly opinionated. Lol.

Of course it doesn't make sense to be hypocritical. That's one very bad trait most men have (not trying to be a feminist here). Trust me
Re: 10 Ways Men Behave When Their Heart Isn't Really With You by Nobody: 3:55pm On Oct 16, 2017
MissJoy29:

You have done it again. I like the part where you said continually trying to learn from personal experiences strip us of time. I will also like to add that it tends to harden us beyond repair. You see a lot of people saying they can't love again, they can't trust again, they genuinely can't be happy again and so on. For majority of them, a lot of negative experiences have hardened them. What do you have then? People who are dead emotionally. People who are too tired to make their relationship/marriage work. People who have given up on love,happiness and fulfilment.

Now, a naive and impressionable human being can easily get influenced by them and get hardened by them. And the vicious cycle continues. What happens after then? You find two people who are dead inside trying to deceive themselves when they both don't have anything to give out again. They will continue jumping from one partner to another looking for something they have helped destroy a long time ago. When they are tired, they settle down in marriage and even get worse.

Awareness? How will that happen when no one believes he /she has a problem? For us ladies, we are always on the receiving end. Almost always, we are the ones at fault. If you try to talk, the men will say you are being stubborn, not submissive and highly opinionated. Lol.

Of course it doesn't make sense to be hypocritical. That's one very bad trait most men have (not trying to be a feminist here). Trust me

GBAM @ And the vicious cycle continues.

CORRECT @ They will continue jumping from one partner to another looking for something they have helped destroy a long time ago. When they are tired, they settle down in marriage and even get worse....They choose to settle for less at thispoint mind you...

Now asper awareness, men are too difficult to believe they don't have issues, it gets more problematic, no disrespect to you my lady, but ladies have a god complex, correct them na war...I believe and i maintain that just like in the garden of eden, where Adam and Eve almost looked like there were the guilty parties, that both the males and the females are the victim of something beyond us, first we are at the mercy of the sore relationships many of our parents suffer, secondly, the communication between male and female are constantly conflicted, if we look beyond the gender lines, i believe common sense is adequate to tutor us in what's right and what's wrong, and if we're not proud to embrace correction, we can improve...

To deal with the problem cause i hate to identify problems withour proferring solutions, we need what i call chiseling, sharpening.Our rough edges have to be trimmed. Coupls should submit to chiseling through life experiences like watching similar movies, going for counseling together, attending the same motivational,churches to get fed the same nutrition for the soul to balance the rough/sharp edges, if this is done, even a 40% compatibility would fix the rough edges....The process helps both party identify where they are on the map, what's needed to be added, and shows the strength and the weaknesses of the individual souls in the matrix... If we're tolerant and accept we have weakness and want to deal with them, i don't see any demon that would stand against such a relationship....THIS POINT IS NOT COMPLETELY ILLUSTRATED, MY SOUL TELLS ME THIS...IN FACT I TYPED IN A HURRY

You don't sound like a feminist to me but a realist, trust me, if you're a feminist, with this mindset, i like you...Your head dey there...
Re: 10 Ways Men Behave When Their Heart Isn't Really With You by MissJoy29(f): 11:09am On Oct 22, 2017
supersystemsnig:

GBAM @ And the vicious cycle continues.

CORRECT @ They will continue jumping from one partner to another looking for something they have helped destroy a long time ago. When they are tired, they settle down in marriage and even get worse....They choose to settle for less at thispoint mind you...

Now asper awareness, men are too difficult to believe they don't have issues, it gets more problematic, no disrespect to you my lady, but ladies have a god complex, correct them na war...I believe and i maintain that just like in the garden of eden, where Adam and Eve almost looked like there were the guilty parties, that both the males and the females are the victim of something beyond us, first we are at the mercy of the sore relationships many of our parents suffer, secondly, the communication between male and female are constantly conflicted, if we look beyond the gender lines, i believe common sense is adequate to tutor us in what's right and what's wrong, and if we're not proud to embrace correction, we can improve...

To deal with the problem cause i hate to identify problems withour proferring solutions, we need what i call chiseling, sharpening.Our rough edges have to be trimmed. Coupls should submit to chiseling through life experiences like watching similar movies, going for counseling together, attending the same motivational,churches to get fed the same nutrition for the soul to balance the rough/sharp edges, if this is done, even a 40% compatibility would fix the rough edges....The process helps both party identify where they are on the map, what's needed to be added, and shows the strength and the weaknesses of the individual souls in the matrix... If we're tolerant and accept we have weakness and want to deal with them, i don't see any demon that would stand against such a relationship....THIS POINT IS NOT COMPLETELY ILLUSTRATED, MY SOUL TELLS ME THIS...IN FACT I TYPED IN A HURRY

You don't sound like a feminist to me but a realist, trust me, if you're a feminist, with this mindset, i like you...Your head dey there...
Surprisingly, I just came across this. I was looking for something & discovered I didn't reply this. My apologies sir...

A lot of men are too arrogant to accept they are at fault. They prefer the easy way out: the blame game. It all started from Adam. Instead of accepting the fact that they both sinned by eating the apple, he was quick to blame Eve for giving him the fruit. I do wonder if she forced him to eat it. On the other hand like you said, some ladies feel too big & too intelligent to be corrected. But we all shouldn't forget that there's a WHAT, a HOW & a WHEN to correct. Missing one might affect the way the recipient receives the message. I like what you said about common sense being adequate to tutor us on what's wrong & right. That's the answer! Common sense. As human beings, we make mistakes. It's normal. But we shouldn't behave like animals by repeating the same mistakes and not wanting to improve.

@trimming our rough edges, let me come back again to the men. You mentioned stuffs the two parties can do to chisel and sharpen and trim the rough edges like attending seminars together, watching similar movies etc. Now I can tell you that a lot of men believe that all they need to get married is money. Nothing else. They are not prepared emotionally, Spiritually, psychologically and mentally. That's why you see more women reading relationship/marriage books, attending seminars and listening to messages on them. I have a few male friends who reason this way. For some of them, you could see a high level of immaturity written all over them but they constantly keep waiting for money to come so they can go marry someone who probably has been preparing herself all along. I don't see how such union will have a smooth ride.

My solution: the earlier we realise that just as we have our area of strengths,so do we also have our area of weaknesses, the better for us. We should only try to find someone whose strength covers our weaknesses. A union with people who reason like this, will be exemplary and stress-free.

I'm a die-hard realist. I'm also practical, unbiased and try not to attach sentiments to some issues. Thanks for the compliment. I don't like to be tagged a feminist cos of the negative meanings attached to it. What I only clamour for is fairness. Be fair in your dealings & relationship with people both with & as a man or woman.

Happy Sunday. Hope you went to Church.
Have a wonderful day ahead.

1 Like

Re: 10 Ways Men Behave When Their Heart Isn't Really With You by Prozzxyz: 12:29pm On Jul 15, 2018
HOW TO BREAK BLOOD COVENANT VISIT

www.storyaim.com
Re: 10 Ways Men Behave When Their Heart Isn't Really With You by Prozzxyz: 12:29pm On Jul 15, 2018
HOW TO BREAK BLOOD COVENANT VISIT

www.storyaim.com
Re: 10 Ways Men Behave When Their Heart Isn't Really With You by Golden75(m): 10:57pm On Jul 15, 2018
deepwater:
This list is for the boys

When a MAN is done with you, he packages you well for the next Man, he does not leave you heart broken, he let you go in peace without revenge, he explains nicely why you two can not be together anymore, he restores your confidence, he makes sure all pending issues are resolved, he wishes you well.

yap u nailed it dear.thats what differentiate Men from Boys.Men thinks b4 they act,they knew d lady has made a lot of sacrifices 4 d relationship, she totally believed them,she is seriously in love,she can't settle for anything less than marriage.Soo any of those trips op listed above can't work.then d only way out iz by applying d act law of convincing, brainwashing and free escaping

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

20yr-old Gifts Girlfriend Mercedes GLK Worth Millions Of Naira As Birthday Gift / Happy Couple Do The Doggy Pose At A Nite Club In Pre-wedding Photos / Vicky Akins And Sayteh Tenneh: Lesbian Partners Are Engaged (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.