Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,749 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

10 Ways Men Behave When Their Heart Isn't Really With You - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Ways Men Behave When Their Heart Isn't Really With You (47132 Views)

How Nigerian Girls Behave When You Are Removing There Pants (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Ways Men Behave When Their Heart Isn't Really With You by FinallyFamous: 7:01am On Oct 14, 2017
Peachess:

Yoruba people can be so annoying sometimes, so why were you using Yoruba English (or whatever) while addressing me? Do you think everyone is Yoruba? You guys need stop that annoying shit you do (addressing someone with Yoruba or English translated from yoruba others can't understand), not everyone is Yoruba. This not the first time it's happening. Even if seun is Yoruba, does nairaland look like a Yoruba forum to you?
For the record I don't believe in the shit called love, I just wrote a general comment some people say. If your gay ass is stuck with a dick, doesn't mean everyone is like you. Don't ever quote again ass hole.
pls stop calling people ass hole.

Have u really taken your time to view how a asshole look like...guess u haven't..it smells and irritates...a God created being shouldn't be term as one..God bless u dear....I'm sure he will stop quoting u.
Re: 10 Ways Men Behave When Their Heart Isn't Really With You by Nobody: 7:01am On Oct 14, 2017
Peachess:
He deserves anything I say, even worse. He got me angry this morning.

Obviously: Some folks are quite immature in relating with others. You even tried to keep the convo going.
Re: 10 Ways Men Behave When Their Heart Isn't Really With You by FinallyFamous: 7:05am On Oct 14, 2017
emusmithy:

Obviously: Some folks are quite immature in relating with others. You even tried to keep the convo going.
don't be an ass licker either ..two wrongs don't make a right .

Sorry If I sound insulting I just didn't know the right word to describe such.

Accept my apologies in advance.
Re: 10 Ways Men Behave When Their Heart Isn't Really With You by Nobody: 7:05am On Oct 14, 2017
victor8269:

Be there doing Waka, beautiful girls are growing up speedily

Time dey go time dey go, the younger one is catching up and will be stiff competition for them, we all need to seize the moment when love comes and not find fault in everything till we destroy opportunities life blesses us with....

No need to shout, like i say, if a fool gets married, their foolishness will kick them out of it...That's just the way it is ( Dancing to Tupac's hit ryt now ) Let them keep jumping from one person to another like keke marwa, many people don't end with the best person, because their waywardness will nt allow them settle down easily. When they finally choose to be serious, very good materials have gone. They now become prayer warriors, forcing themselves on God down the line. Na their headache by the way....I laugh... wink They will learn in due time
Re: 10 Ways Men Behave When Their Heart Isn't Really With You by Nobody: 7:06am On Oct 14, 2017
emusmithy:

Why your comment is true. You started it not the lady, it's just her defensive jab bro, let it go... kiss
Re: 10 Ways Men Behave When Their Heart Isn't Really With You by Mznaett: 7:06am On Oct 14, 2017
supersystemsnig:
The challenge with falling in love is remaining in it. The human heart easily gets swayed. Takes maturity to have a mind fixated on a person and keep it there, there are too many alternatives and an undisciplined fellow, male, or female will keep jumping form one party to the next if one doesn't master his/herself.....Relationships is more about mastering one's self than any other thing

Smart words...
Re: 10 Ways Men Behave When Their Heart Isn't Really With You by Nobody: 7:08am On Oct 14, 2017
Mznaett:

Smart words...

Thank you ma...
Re: 10 Ways Men Behave When Their Heart Isn't Really With You by Divay22(f): 7:10am On Oct 14, 2017
Nobodys:
lol. Its not always easy dear. Especially when u hav bin with d person for long.. pain was d day i cried and my bf told me dat my tears doesnt move a thing in him. Gawdddd i felt like commiting suicide... Till now i stil cnt leave him no matter how we try. I feel like somthing is wrong with me...
Lol
And that's love..
Something is indeed wrong with you cheesy cheesy, you've being charmed by love..
Alright then.... But for me, I know when i see this sign, I trust i can walk away...
Love and happiness for myself comes first.
Re: 10 Ways Men Behave When Their Heart Isn't Really With You by Peachess(f): 7:12am On Oct 14, 2017
FinallyFamous:
pls stop calling people ass hole.

Have u really taken your time to view how a asshole look like...guess u haven't..it smells and irritates...a God created being shouldn't be term as one..God bless u dear....I'm sure he will stop quoting u.
OK sir, I've heard you. Lol
To me it's just a normal word I use on annoying people.
Re: 10 Ways Men Behave When Their Heart Isn't Really With You by Peachess(f): 7:15am On Oct 14, 2017
emusmithy:

I just needed to tell him my mind, his comment really made me angry. Thanks for your concern sha. I hate it when I say my opinion and some starts talking to me rudely.
Re: 10 Ways Men Behave When Their Heart Isn't Really With You by wristbangle: 7:17am On Oct 14, 2017
Lol oga emusmithy, Nice write up
Re: 10 Ways Men Behave When Their Heart Isn't Really With You by MissJoy29(f): 8:06am On Oct 14, 2017
supersystemsnig:

People can't stay in casual friendships for a week

People can't stay in a church for a month

People can't stick with a clique for a session

Clients can't be loyal to a company

A Buyer can't be loyal to the seller

Apprentices can't be loyal for long to the superior. it's a sh.it mehn, people need to take back their minds and will power back

It's damn about mastering one's self over every other sh*t

We've gotta find what we like and drill it, till it becomes what we want it to be...Thus cheating, or jumping around is more about one's soulish issues, inconsistencies, and lack of awareness of one's state of self

Cheating is mostly not a partner-problem, it's a self problem. The inability to contain one's self...

Peace..Damn, i'm enjoying my cartoon tonight.. Di gbe gbe rigbe rigbe, re gbe, re gbe, re gbe... Ijo ti mo jo la na da...?

ALTERNATIVES IS THE MAIN KILLER OF RELATIONSHIPS.... THE POSSIBILITY OF ANOTHER WILL COME IS WHAT KILLS THE ABILITY TO CHANNEL THE BEST INTO RELATIONSHIPS...AND IT HAS AN EXHAUSTION POINT...
Wow! Too much sense in one post
Re: 10 Ways Men Behave When Their Heart Isn't Really With You by Nobody: 8:07am On Oct 14, 2017
MissJoy29:

Wow! Too much sense in one post

Thank you ma. I'm thinking of making a more detailed post, to expand my views on why alternative is the main relationships' killer..

Thanks once again

Your siggy makes decent sense too
Re: 10 Ways Men Behave When Their Heart Isn't Really With You by MissJoy29(f): 8:09am On Oct 14, 2017
Rokia2:
He don't look at you the same. Try looking deep into h is eyes you will see how he truly feels about you.

He looks at you cry without consoling you. (He's now heartless with no sympathy towards you.

Everything is your fault. Every argument is turned against you. You are the cause of everything.

You feel lonely when you are with him. He's there but you are more lonely then when you was even single

Your nak--end-e-ss don't even move him anymore. He's no longer attracted to you.

Sex becomes blah and boring.

His kissing feels different.

He's now too busy for you. He don't call much he barely text he don't even take you on dates anymore.

He don't remember your anniversary neither your birthday. You are no longer important to him.

He's easily irritable around you. Every little thing piss him off about you.

You now have a billion bad ways he start looking for every fault. Faults you never even knew existed is now invented by him.

He don't share his deepest feelings with you anymore. He becomes a total Stranger.

He no longer shows concern. If you like you can stay out till 2am (none of his business)

Your heart and instinct is now telling you that this man is no longer in love with you but like the love sick fool that you are you are still in denial.

This is too deep...

is it possible they all happened to one person? shocked
Re: 10 Ways Men Behave When Their Heart Isn't Really With You by MissJoy29(f): 8:11am On Oct 14, 2017
supersystemsnig:

Thank you ma. I'm thinking of making a more detailed post, to expand my views on why alternative is the main relationships' killer..

Thanks once again

Your siggy makes decent sense too
You are welcome. Please do that.

Thanks too.
Re: 10 Ways Men Behave When Their Heart Isn't Really With You by riyanxeally(f): 8:17am On Oct 14, 2017
theres nothing like love honestly if people would understand that thing doesn't exist.....
Re: 10 Ways Men Behave When Their Heart Isn't Really With You by Nobody: 8:19am On Oct 14, 2017
riyanxeally:
theres nothing like love honestly if people would understand that thing doesn't exist.....

Speculative...If there's no love, there's no Jesus.. If there's no love, why is the world not at a fresh world war....Sift your preconceived notions away from absolute truths. You're badly mistaken my dear
Re: 10 Ways Men Behave When Their Heart Isn't Really With You by Nobody: 8:20am On Oct 14, 2017
Blackhawk01, do you hate me this much ?
Re: 10 Ways Men Behave When Their Heart Isn't Really With You by MissJoy29(f): 8:22am On Oct 14, 2017
supersystemsnig:
The challenge with falling in love is remaining in it. The human heart easily gets swayed. Takes maturity to have a mind fixated on a person and keep it there, there are too many alternatives and an undisciplined fellow, male, or female will keep jumping form one party to the next if one doesn't master his/herself.....Relationships is more about mastering one's self than any other thing
I picked five things here that can summarize what is wrong with today's relationships/ marriages:
1) Immaturity.
2) Indiscipline.
3) Lack of self control.
4) Lack of contentment.
5) Lack of commitment

These are the reasons we have unstable, unhealthy, short-term, abusive, one-sided, decaying, relationships/marriages.

The saddest part is that it will only get worse & not better in this world filled with so much selfishness and wickedness. May God help us

1 Like

Re: 10 Ways Men Behave When Their Heart Isn't Really With You by Boyooosa(m): 8:23am On Oct 14, 2017
Peachess:

Yoruba people can be so annoying sometimes, so why were you using Yoruba English (or whatever) while addressing me? Do you think everyone is Yoruba? You guys need stop that annoying shit you do (addressing someone with Yoruba or English translated from yoruba others can't understand), not everyone is Yoruba. This not the first time it's happening. Even if seun is Yoruba, does nairaland look like a Yoruba forum to you?
For the record I don't believe in the shit called love, I just wrote a general comment some people say. If your gay ass is stuck with a dick, doesn't mean everyone is like you. Don't ever quote again ass hole.
I perceive ur rage from here and am actually sorry for ur lazy hoe.
Sorry, I know what actually triggered your rant, not the Yoruba English aspect, hell no! But the part that stung you to trauma was the part of 'being stuck to one useless dee high cee Kay' and I pray it doesn't choke u to death.
You made a mistake by replying in that manner, had it been u were a lil bit more patient, I would have mentioned that you had hope.
Re: 10 Ways Men Behave When Their Heart Isn't Really With You by Nobody: 8:29am On Oct 14, 2017
MissJoy29:

I picked four things here that can summarize what is wrong with today's relationships/ marriage:
1) Immaturity.
2) Indiscipline.
3) Lack of self control.
4) Lack of contentment.

These are the reasons we have unstable, unhealthy, short-term, abusive, one-sided, decaying, relationships/marriages.

The saddest part is that it will only get worse & not better in this world filled with so much selfishness and wickedness. May God help us

It boils than to personal issues.Many problems even in business are self-oriented, and not the other party. If people resolve to make their relationship " the one ", it will work. I will share insights in a broader article, however people treat their relationships as just another one. Hence, the ability to bring out the best and nourish the relationship isn't dear.

Let me paint an illustration, when Jesus was about to become burdened with his earthly assignment, he branched at the garden of Gethsemane, but why? He needed to see Himself as the only one, and not just the one. If people treat relationships, people businesses as the last one, then the strength, desire, inner will and zeal to put their best into it will come out. That's why i mentioned alternatives earlier. If a young man keeps seeing money, he says another will come and keep squandering till the money finishes.

Good people are exhaustible, and people should grind the relationships life brings to their path as the last channel their best into it, and be hopeful, yet objective.Simple.Self preservation kills relationships, oh i don't want to be hurt. Men are scums, women are oloshos, people are scared of committing themselves realistically not to be tagged names like too emotional, sick, weak, woman wrapper, the list goes on. If we put our focus that relationships are crucial to our plan to attain our goals and to be fulfilled in life, then we can approach it with a clear sense of purpose and pursuit

I'll shed more light much later, i hope i have tome to write...
Re: 10 Ways Men Behave When Their Heart Isn't Really With You by Blackhawk01: 8:33am On Oct 14, 2017
supersystemsnig:
Blackhawk01, do you hate me this much ?

And where is this question coming from?
Re: 10 Ways Men Behave When Their Heart Isn't Really With You by Peachess(f): 8:33am On Oct 14, 2017
Boyooosa:

I perceive ur rage from here and am actually sorry for ur lazy hoe.
Sorry, I know what actually triggered your rant, not the Yoruba English aspect, hell no! But the part that stung you to trauma was the part of 'being stuck to one useless dee high cee Kay' and I pray it doesn't choke u to death.
You made a mistake by replying in that manner, had it been u were a lil bit more patient, I would have mentioned that you had hope.
You mods when he has been picking on me no one will say anything but when I start nobody should ban me o.
If your mum is a hoe doesn't make every female one. Take your leaking smelling gay ass off my comment SOAB! It's obvious they didn't raise you right that's why you talk this way.
Re: 10 Ways Men Behave When Their Heart Isn't Really With You by Nobody: 8:36am On Oct 14, 2017
Blackhawk01:

And where is this question coming from?

Like the comments nah. Don't just share it...Haba, have i become irredeemable ni... tongue
Re: 10 Ways Men Behave When Their Heart Isn't Really With You by MissJoy29(f): 8:42am On Oct 14, 2017
supersystemsnig:

It boils than to personal issues.Many problems even in business are self-oriented, and not the other party. If people resolve to make their relationship " the one ", it will work. I will share insights in a broader article, however people treat their relationships as just another one. Hence, the ability to bring out the best and nourish the relationship isn't dear.

Let me paint an illustration, when Jesus was about to become burdened with his earthly assignment, he branched at the garden of Gethsemane, but why? He needed to see Himself as the only one, and not just the one. If people treat relationships, people businesses as the last one, then the strength, desire, inner will and zeal to put their best into it will come out. That's why i mentioned alternatives earlier. If a young man keeps seeing money, he says another will come and keep squandering till the money finishes.

Good people are exhaustible, and people should grind the relationships life brings to their path as the last channel their best into it, and be hopeful, yet objective.Simple.Self preservation kills relationships, oh i don't want to be hurt. Men are scums, women are oloshos, people are scared of committing themselves realistically not to be tagged names like too emotional, sick, weak, woman wrapper, the list goes on. If we put our focus that relationships are crucial to our plan to attain our goals and to be fulfilled in life, then we can approach it with a clear sense of purpose and pursuit

I'll shed more light much later, i hope i have tome to write...
Made sense again especially in the second to the last paragraph. I myself have been self-preserving as you call it. To avoid more hurts you know. But I try to convince myself that I will go ALL OUT again when I meet the right person. But on the other hand I ask myself still, "how do you meet the right person to go ALL OUT again when you hold back?"

PS: I modified my earlier post. I added something vital I shouldn't have omitted.
Re: 10 Ways Men Behave When Their Heart Isn't Really With You by Boyooosa(m): 8:45am On Oct 14, 2017
Peachess:

You mods when he has been picking on me no one will say anything but when I start nobody should ban me o.
If your mum is a hoe doesn't make every female one. Take your leaking smelling gay ass off my comment SOAB! It's obvious they didn't raise you right that's why you talk this way.
Am sorry. I went too far... Accept my sincere apology.
Re: 10 Ways Men Behave When Their Heart Isn't Really With You by Nobody: 8:50am On Oct 14, 2017
MissJoy29:

Made sense again especially in the second to the last paragraph. I myself have been self-preserving as you call it. To avoid more hurts you know. But I try to convince myself that I will go ALL OUT again when I meet the right person. But on the other hand I ask myself still, "how do you meet the right person to go ALL OUT again when you hold back?"

PS: I modified my earlier post. I added something vital I omitted.

GBAM @ But I try to convince myself that I will go ALL OUT again when I meet the right person. But on the other hand I ask myself still, "how do you meet the right person to go ALL OUT again when you hold back?"

Now the right person is the ordinary relationships we put our best into to make out the end product,which is the right person. See, my dear, the right person is not the finished product, because we need to cultivate relationships. By so saying, both parties should invest emotionally into it. The moment a person is not investing emotions, it's due to fears, insecurities, alternatives, lack of resolve.Which is what dating is for...That's the purpose of dating.

Dating helps to fine-tune both parties, creates a background for involvement, as both parties can add value to one another, bring out the best in one another until the ultimate is achieved, the right person.So the right person is a product of toiling and investing in our fellowships. Suffice to say, many times we discard opportunities life throws at us due to our own insecurities and non-commitment to optimize our relationships.

My dear, what we don't start, we don't improve, what we don't improve we can't perfect, only what is initialized can be finished. The right person isn't a finished product, less we degenerate into the mindset of just crude oil without seeking ways to add value to other sectors, just like in Nigeria. The right person is what we want from the person in front of us. Some people may have the right person come in all at once, but not every time, at times we need to bring out the best in ourselves to actualize our objectives...Read my earlier comment where i spoke about Jesus seeing himself as the only one, it'll help add more color to this piece.

Blessings..

Chai, this has drawn virtue from me oh...Pay ya tithe... grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Ways Men Behave When Their Heart Isn't Really With You by ChyOmaa(f): 9:11am On Oct 14, 2017
chiraqDemon:

Lol I try but im making good progress. But im staying away from women for now, it's a scary world out there right now.
Lol cheesy
It is well with you!
Re: 10 Ways Men Behave When Their Heart Isn't Really With You by ChyOmaa(f): 9:13am On Oct 14, 2017
emusmithy:

Lols, Mzpecs smiley
How you doing? smiley

Nice thread... cool
Re: 10 Ways Men Behave When Their Heart Isn't Really With You by Bekesgloria: 9:19am On Oct 14, 2017
hmmm
Re: 10 Ways Men Behave When Their Heart Isn't Really With You by Nobody: 9:36am On Oct 14, 2017
Micheal is that you undecided
chiraqDemon:
He doesn't get jealous, eg my ex was always busy telling me about the guys that hit on her n I was like oh, lol. Ok. In my mind I was like u won't go let them Bleep u like im doing, come and open pant lemme do my business and let u out the door.

On the other hand I can pretend well and give good advice even when i really don't care, that's one thing that fooled my ex, I broke up n she was like u were the only one that was always there for me. In my mind I was like I was only there for the poosy, stop calling me shuu.

Re: 10 Ways Men Behave When Their Heart Isn't Really With You by chiraqDemon(m): 9:46am On Oct 14, 2017
frenzyduchess:
Micheal is that you undecided
Lol it's not me o.

Did he do the same thing to u?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Politely Ask For Sex without sounding rude or funny / Girls, Stop Giving Us Sex / 20yr-old Gifts Girlfriend Mercedes GLK Worth Millions Of Naira As Birthday Gift

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.