Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,099 members, 7,821,799 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:39 PM

Tell Me How Pastor Suddenly Became A Levite - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Tell Me How Pastor Suddenly Became A Levite (6057 Views)

You Can Eat Your Tithe. No Nigerian Pastor Is A Levite. / Black Original Bantu (Israelite) Levite Versus Fake Oyinbo Levite / We Can Be As Perfect As God, Here Is How - Pastor Sunday Adelaja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tell Me How Pastor Suddenly Became A Levite by helpee(m): 8:35am On Oct 15, 2017
felixomor:

Oh so male circumcision was done in africa for manhood abi?
But u do yours for babies like Abraham
You see the difference?
i think you know the truth...you are just trying to be clever by half so we wont arrive at any reasonable conclusion. Happy sunday. Hope your tithe is heavy today. To God be the glory
Re: Tell Me How Pastor Suddenly Became A Levite by felixomor: 8:35am On Oct 15, 2017
openmine:

Good! so where is the "instruction by God" to tithe during the time of Abraham as contained in the bible?
Let the real logic be done using scriptures!!
Oga. The instructions were with the priest Melchizedek
That why he is called a priest.
He speaks to and hears from God.
A priest never collects what He is not told to.
Try to get it
Re: Tell Me How Pastor Suddenly Became A Levite by felixomor: 8:36am On Oct 15, 2017
helpee:
i think you know the truth...you are just trying to be clever by half so we wont arrive at any reasonable conclusion. Happy sunday. Hope you tithe is heavy today. To God be the glory
Hallelujah. cool
Re: Tell Me How Pastor Suddenly Became A Levite by openmine(m): 8:41am On Oct 15, 2017
felixomor:

Try to get it
grin grin grin
Instructions that were not stated in the bible but was made known to the priest only?
So how did Abraham supposedly find out about this "tithe law" since the so called "instruction by God" was only known by the priest alone?
grin grin
Chai!
Ohh My God! cheesy

How come U are the only one who knew about this "instruction from God" given to the priest and yet it was never stated in the bible? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tell Me How Pastor Suddenly Became A Levite by felixomor: 8:47am On Oct 15, 2017
openmine:

grin grin grin
Instructions that were not stated in the bible but was made known to the priest only?
So how did Abraham supposedly find out about this "tithe law" since the so called "instruction by God" was only known by the priest alone?
grin grin
Chai!
Ohh My God! cheesy
I can now see you dont know the function of a priest
Neither do you know the meaning of priest.
This is even why your argument has lasted this long.

Its not by force to argue bible bro.
Re: Tell Me How Pastor Suddenly Became A Levite by openmine(m): 8:56am On Oct 15, 2017
felixomor:

I can now see you dont know the function of a priest
Neither do you know the meaning of priest.

Its not by force to argue bible bro.

Bro Ur argument is too weak!
Whatever deceptive "instructions" that isn't contained in the bible is not only a lie but a hoax and must never be adhered to by believers!

So how was Abraham supposedly able to know about such since this ur so called "instructions from God" is kept with the priest alone?
U talk of logic and Yet U aint applying it?
grin grin

This is even why your argument has lasted this long.
Absolutely not...on the contrary,the reason is simply because U have refused to swallow ur pride and accept the truth!
Please next time don't only come with a better argument but use scriptures to amplify it!!

1 Like

Re: Tell Me How Pastor Suddenly Became A Levite by Nobody: 9:28am On Oct 15, 2017
felixomor:

Is Abraham not in the bible?
What is so special about the word principle?

Besides go and read Acts,
The early church gave 100℅ donation to church
Dont kill yourself on top of ten percent
You just pointed to the main point of giving in Christendom- being led by the spirit and not forced by any law. They gave 100% not out if compulsion but out of spirit led leadership. how was the money spent? It went back to tbem.
Re: Tell Me How Pastor Suddenly Became A Levite by Daviddson(m): 11:36am On Oct 15, 2017
Re: Tell Me How Pastor Suddenly Became A Levite by connectikut89(m): 11:51am On Oct 15, 2017
Most of these tithers never ever have strong logical arguments. Abraham gave a tenth of the spoils of war to Melchizedek. No mention was made of his livestock or produce, but spoils of war, and he gave it willingly. Tithing as practised in the Mosaic law was a commandment and there were specifics on what you could give. You couldn't offer fish as tithes for example. There was only one condition for tithing silver/money - if your tithe was too heavy to carry to wherever the Lord commanded - otherwise come bearing your tithes. But all these was Judaism.

Fast forward to the New Testament, the teachings of the Apostles, the model for Christianity
1 Corinthians 16:1-2 KJV - Now concerning the collection for the saints, as I have given order to the churches of Galatia, even so do ye. Upon the first day of the week let every one of you lay by him in store, as God hath prospered him, that there be no gatherings when I come.

1 Like

Re: Tell Me How Pastor Suddenly Became A Levite by Nobody: 1:13pm On Oct 15, 2017
felixomor:

Try to get it
A priest never collects what he is not told to ... wow. If you read that scripture very well, you will realise that the priest did not even want to take what Abraham was offering. He wasn't interested in it.

Please read it again.
Re: Tell Me How Pastor Suddenly Became A Levite by felixomor: 1:24pm On Oct 15, 2017
eelipumpin:

You just pointed to the main point of giving in Christendom- being led by the spirit and not forced by any law. They gave 100% not out if compulsion but out of spirit led leadership. how was the money spent? It went back to tbem.
You also use spirit led leadership to give your 100%
Re: Tell Me How Pastor Suddenly Became A Levite by felixomor: 1:26pm On Oct 15, 2017
openmine:

Bro Ur argument is too weak!
Whatever deceptive "instructions" that isn't contained in the bible is not only a lie but a hoax and must never be adhered to by believers!

So how was Abraham supposedly able to know about such since this ur so called "instructions from God" is kept with the priest alone?
U talk of logic and Yet U aint applying it?
grin grin

Absolutely not...on the contrary,the reason is simply because U have refused to swallow ur pride and accept the truth!
Please next time don't only come with a better argument but use scriptures to amplify it!!

A priest takes instruction from God
Go and study the meaning of priest.

If u cant, rest.
Re: Tell Me How Pastor Suddenly Became A Levite by openmine(m): 1:59pm On Oct 15, 2017
felixomor:

A priest takes instruction from God
Go and study the meaning of priest.

Bro Ur statement lacks reasoning...
The time U used in telling me "A priest takes instruction from God" should have been used to sort out scriptures about the tithe law before moses....
An instruction from God to priest Melchizedek that wasn't recorded in the bible?

An instruction to tithe that was only made known to Melchizedek and yet not recorded...

All the instructions from God to priests or prophets during that time was recorded in the bible

Why is the tithe law instruction from God missing?

Or was ur so called "logic" about the pre-law tithe law formulated?

Why is it so painstakingly hard for U to get a "single scripture" about a tithe law before the mosaic law

Please Just give me scriptures and stop exposing ur lack of biblical knowledge!

If u cant, rest.
Like I said Ur line of argument is too weak and lacks content...
Until U can come up with scriptures about where the tithe law is stated by either Melchizedek or any priest before the law was given,Ur assertions will continue to remain flawed and an apparent hoax!!
Re: Tell Me How Pastor Suddenly Became A Levite by orunto27: 2:04pm On Oct 15, 2017
Religion is not a fraud. It's Wisdom to Understand Knowledge. God is all these but we humans cope varingly with Him.
Re: Tell Me How Pastor Suddenly Became A Levite by felixomor: 2:12pm On Oct 15, 2017
openmine:

Bro Ur statement lacks reasoning...

[s]The time U used in telling me "A priest takes instruction from God" should have been used to sort out scriptures about the tithe law before moses....
An instruction from God to priest Melchizedek that wasn't recorded in the bible?
An instruction to tithe that was only made known to Melchizedek and yet not recorded...
All the instructions from God to priests or prophets during that time was recorded in the bible
Why is the tithe law instruction from God missing?
Or was ur claims part of ur so called logic formulated?
Please Just give me scriptures and stop exposing ur lack of biblical knowledge!

Like I said Ur line of argument is too weak and lacks content...
Until U can come up with scriptures about where the tithe law is stated by either Melchizedek or any priest before the law was given,Ur assertions will continue to remain flawed and an apparent hoax!! [/s]
Oh the fact that a priest in the bible takes instruction from God alone lacks reasoning.?
Wow
That speaks much of your own reasoning capacity
You are very intelligent grin
Re: Tell Me How Pastor Suddenly Became A Levite by openmine(m): 2:32pm On Oct 15, 2017
felixomor:

Oh the fact that a priest in the bible takes instruction from God alone lacks reasoning.?
Wow
grin
U are wasting time bro grin grin
The energy used in cancelling my writeups should have been put into good use in finding that fathom "instruction from God" to Melchizedek which was only revealed to U only!! grin grin

U remind me of a pastor on this forum who called the tithe law "spiritual principles"...Hope U are not the same person? grin grin

Just humbly admit that ur poorly concocted logic of "tithe instructions from God" fell flat on ur face!!

That speaks much of your own reasoning capacity
You are very intelligent

From what it seems,U are seriously gasping for air!
No biblical inclinations,and no manipulative logic to Use!
Ur warped theory has just been badly exposed and battered!
....sorry i didn't mean to choke U but U deserve it for trying to be clever by half smiley smiley
Pride goes before a fall bro cool cool
Re: Tell Me How Pastor Suddenly Became A Levite by Nobody: 2:33pm On Oct 15, 2017
felixomor:

You also use spirit led leadership to give your 100%

it wasn't a law. So when I'm led to give even my life tor the gospel, I'll do. But not under any law.
Stay well.
Re: Tell Me How Pastor Suddenly Became A Levite by felixomor: 2:34pm On Oct 15, 2017
openmine:

[s]U are wasting time bro grin grin
The energy used in cancelling my writeups should have been put into good use in finding that fathom "instruction from God" to Melchizedek which was only revealed to U only!! grin grin

U remind me of a pastor on this forum who called the tithe law "spiritual principles"...Hope U are not the same person? grin grin

Just humbly admit that ur poorly formulated logic of "tithe instructions from God" fell flat on ur face!!

From what it seems,U are seriously gasping for air!
No biblical inclinations,and no manipulative logic to Use!
Ur warped theory has just been badly exposed and battered!
....sorry i didn't mean to choke U but U deserve it for trying to be clever by half smiley smiley
Pride goes before a fall bro cool cool[/s]
If lecturing you about tithes existing before Moses which you were obviously ignorant of before this thread will make me gasp air.
Wow, I will gladly gasp so much more grin
Re: Tell Me How Pastor Suddenly Became A Levite by felixomor: 2:35pm On Oct 15, 2017
eelipumpin:

it wasn't a law. So when I'm led to give even my life tor the gospel, I'll do. But not under any law.
Stay well.
All of them gave.
So you give also...
Good for the goose
Good for the gander
Re: Tell Me How Pastor Suddenly Became A Levite by openmine(m): 2:40pm On Oct 15, 2017
felixomor:

If lecturing you about tithes existing before Moses which you were obviously ignorant of before this thread will make me gasp air.
Wow, I will gladly gasp so much more grin
U are just dancing up and down with no substantial argument...
Well thats what happens When U lack the necessary biblical prerequisites to make a flawless argument
Just prove ur lofty statements and stop making a staggering mockery of ur dear self!! cool cool
Re: Tell Me How Pastor Suddenly Became A Levite by felixomor: 2:42pm On Oct 15, 2017
openmine:

[s]U are just dancing up and down with no substantial argument...
Well that what happens When U lack the necessary biblical prerequisites to make a flawless argument
Just prove ur lofty statements and stop making a staggering mockery of ur dear self!! cool cool[/s]
* STILL GASPING AIR * grin
Re: Tell Me How Pastor Suddenly Became A Levite by openmine(m): 2:46pm On Oct 15, 2017
felixomor:

* STILL GASPING AIR * grin
Chai grin grin grin
When U have a superior argument...am always here to engage U
For now,it seems U are indirectly telling me from ur recent statements that U have exhausted every thing U know about the bible or ur logic reasoning! smiley smiley
Sorry i put U through this state U are going through right now cheesy cheesy
Re: Tell Me How Pastor Suddenly Became A Levite by felixomor: 3:02pm On Oct 15, 2017
openmine:

[s]Chai grin grin grin
When U have a superior argument...am always here to engage U
For now,it seems U are indirectly telling me from ur recent statements that U have exhausted every thing U know about the bible or ur logic reasoning! smiley smiley
Sorry i put U through this state U are going through right now cheesy cheesy[/s]
*gulp* *gulp*
I am still gasping grin
Re: Tell Me How Pastor Suddenly Became A Levite by openmine(m): 3:04pm On Oct 15, 2017
felixomor:

*gulp* *gulp*
I am still gasping grin
Smh smiley
Re: Tell Me How Pastor Suddenly Became A Levite by felixomor: 3:05pm On Oct 15, 2017
openmine:

Smh smiley
*gulp* undecided
Re: Tell Me How Pastor Suddenly Became A Levite by openmine(m): 3:07pm On Oct 15, 2017
felixomor:

*gulp* undecided
cheesy cheesy
Sorry Ohh How old U?
Cos if U are a fully grown man,i would be so disappointed! shocked shocked
Re: Tell Me How Pastor Suddenly Became A Levite by felixomor: 3:11pm On Oct 15, 2017
openmine:

cheesy cheesy
Sorry Ohh How old U?
Cos if U are a fully grown man,i would be so disappointed! shocked shocked
*gulp* grin
Re: Tell Me How Pastor Suddenly Became A Levite by openmine(m): 3:13pm On Oct 15, 2017
felixomor:

*gulp* grin
Okay from Ur reply U are still under 20...Ohh my bad...i should have known cool cool
Re: Tell Me How Pastor Suddenly Became A Levite by felixomor: 3:19pm On Oct 15, 2017
openmine:

[s]Okay from Ur reply U are still under 20...Ohh my bad...i should have known cool cool[/s]
*gulp* again grin
Re: Tell Me How Pastor Suddenly Became A Levite by openmine(m): 3:26pm On Oct 15, 2017
felixomor:

*gulp* again grin
grin grin Kid on the loose..happy play time!
Re: Tell Me How Pastor Suddenly Became A Levite by felixomor: 3:40pm On Oct 15, 2017
openmine:

grin grin Kid on the loose..happy play time!

* gulp * again grin
Re: Tell Me How Pastor Suddenly Became A Levite by openmine(m): 3:45pm On Oct 15, 2017
felixomor:

* gulp * again grin
Okay cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Do Christians Close Their Eyes When Praying / Re: Backing Up Otem's Case / I Need A Strong Babalawo In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.