Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,533 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

Do This With Your Tithe Instead Of Giving It To Private Jet Owners (see Photos) - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do This With Your Tithe Instead Of Giving It To Private Jet Owners (see Photos) (54580 Views)

Daddy Freeze Criticizes RCCG On Tithe Banner "Don't Be A Robber! Pay Your Tithe" / "It Pays To Pay Your Tithe" - D'banj Stands With The "Sheeple" / Paying Your Tithe Is Biblical (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do This With Your Tithe Instead Of Giving It To Private Jet Owners (see Photos) by makky555(f): 1:08am On Oct 16, 2017
MEILYN:
Ohhh, Pastors cannot work anymore? Where have you seen that the sheep take care of the shepherd? Are you blind or something? We are telling you that paying tithes to your pastor is a scam and you are still arguing.

Your case is critical you need your "comforter" to teach you the Scriptures properly... undecided

1 Like

Re: Do This With Your Tithe Instead Of Giving It To Private Jet Owners (see Photos) by Scatterscatter(m): 10:24am On Oct 16, 2017
shurlermoz:

That's how you fail exams, the question was very clear but you chose to write stories. Read up Deuteronomy 14:22 till the end.

People fail exams because people like you ask useless questions. Is your tithe to God or to your pastor?
Oga do whatever you like with your money, it's non of my mdf business
Re: Do This With Your Tithe Instead Of Giving It To Private Jet Owners (see Photos) by BluntBoy(m): 11:11am On Oct 16, 2017
GrandMufti:
Even Jesus paid tithe

Matthew 17:24-27

Temple tax is different from tithe. Every Jewish male, 20 years and above, were to pay temple tax. Temple tax was for the maintenance of the temple. It was basically money, unlike tithes which were agricultural produce and livestock.

Reading your Bible will not kill you. Make it a habit to always study your Bible.
Re: Do This With Your Tithe Instead Of Giving It To Private Jet Owners (see Photos) by wonder233: 2:28pm On Oct 16, 2017
Scatterscatter:
Wonderful gesture. However, giving your tithe doesn't stop you from doing good to others, both are mandatory.
shut up, brainwashed sheep
Re: Do This With Your Tithe Instead Of Giving It To Private Jet Owners (see Photos) by Scatterscatter(m): 10:48pm On Oct 16, 2017
wonder233:
shut up, brainwashed sheep

Yes! I'm a sheep and Jesus is my Shepard.
You are a lost sheep without an owner. Vagabond
Re: Do This With Your Tithe Instead Of Giving It To Private Jet Owners (see Photos) by Eldee54321(m): 7:24am On Oct 22, 2017
9japrof:

gimme a quotation please, please note that contributions are different from tithing
I know....in HEBREW 7: 1-9 they also talk abt TITHING there.
Re: Do This With Your Tithe Instead Of Giving It To Private Jet Owners (see Photos) by Eldee54321(m): 8:40am On Oct 22, 2017
omakay:

If i were a "tithe" payer, i would not drop the above comment.....

In the present system of things, what i pay is "tax" and it is to the government (the same thing Jesus did in Matthew 17 :24 - 27...

I also help people when i see fit........
IF I WERE A TITHE PAYER...are u trying to say dt u're nt PAYING TITHE
Re: Do This With Your Tithe Instead Of Giving It To Private Jet Owners (see Photos) by horia: 4:57pm On Oct 30, 2017
MEILYN:
Fool! That's why Nigeria is next to hell. We should get rid of people like you from our society, you are a disgrace and a failure to intelligent people. Bro, don't let me swear for you today oo.
you are so intelligent yet u lack self control. Bro watch ur w3ds
Re: Do This With Your Tithe Instead Of Giving It To Private Jet Owners (see Photos) by horia: 4:58pm On Oct 30, 2017
MEILYN:
Fool! That's why Nigeria is next to hell. We should get rid of people like you from our society, you are a disgrace and a failure to intelligent people. Bro, don't let me swear for you today oo.
you are so intelligent yet u lack self control. Bro watch ur words.
Re: Do This With Your Tithe Instead Of Giving It To Private Jet Owners (see Photos) by oaroloye(m): 4:51pm On Jun 30, 2019
MISHIGAS!

olaboo123:
Nigerian man says people should do this with their tithes "instead of giving out money to those who already have a private jets"

Did you ever hear such arrogance!

Do This With Your Tithe Instead Of Giving It To Private Jet Owner

The author is playing upon the Envy and Ignorance of weak Protestant Christians.

. MALACHI 3:8-10.

8."Will a man rob God?
Yet ye have robbed me.
But ye say,

'WHEREIN HAVE WE
ROBBED THEE?'

In Tithes and Offerings.
9. "Ye (are) cursed
with a Curse:
for ye have robbed Me,
(even) this whole nation.
10. "Bring ye all the Tithes
into the Storehouse,
that there may be
Meat in Mine House,
and prove Me now herewith,"
Saith The LORD of Hosts,
"if I will not open to you
The Windows of Heaven,
and pour you out a Blessing,
that (that there shall)
not (be room) enough
(to receive It)."

THE TITHE BELONGS TO GOD, AND THE TITHER HAS A DUTY TO GIVE IT TO THE HOUSE OF GOD.

How much the Priest of the House of God already has, or does not have, is none of the business of the Tither.

A jet-owner has to pay enormous amounts in maintainence, parking, fueling, and other fees, and needs all the money they can get.

If a Pastor has a million-dollar jet, it is because they did $1 million worth of work. They did not steal the plane... exactly.

There is no such thing as a TRUE PASTOR OF THE CHURCH on the Earth.

Every one going by that title is a fraudulent charlatan, in my opinion. Lord Yeshua explicitly Commanded:

"FORBID HIM NOT!"

Anyone spreading the Lord's Name is doing one thing right, at least.

But anyone diverting their attention from THE LORD'S TEACHINGS, to the teachings of someone merely propagating Lord Yeshua's Name is a FOOL, who DESERVES HELL.

No one will have any Right to say that they were DECEIVED by CLERGYMAN. Who told us to follow clergymen?

If people want to put their money into pockets of idiots, that is their business- being bigger idiots.

Meanwhile, what about telling us what you spend your money on?

. MATTHEW 6:1-4.

"TAKE heed that ye do not
your alms before men,
to be seen of them:
otherwise ye have
no Reward of your Father
Which is in Heaven.
2. "Therefore when thou
doest thine alms,
do not sound
a trumpet before thee,
as the Hypocrites do
in the synagogues
and in the streets,
that they may have
glory of men.
Verily I Say unto you,

'THEY HAVE THEIR REWARD.'

3. "But when thou doest alms,
let not thy left hand know
what thy right hand doeth:
4. "That thine alms
may be in secret:
and thy Father
Which Seeth in Secret Himself
shall Reward thee openly."

THE MAN WHO CARED FOR THE WIDOW SO GENEROUSLY, NONETHELESS HAS NO HEAVENLY REWARD FOR SO DOING.

That is because HE LET US KNOW WHAT HE DID, AND WHOM HE DID IT FOR- our reaction is his only reward.

It would be nice of us to send him all his money back- anonymously- so that he will know how it is done.

When you DO GOOD SECRETLY, It becomes the FOUNDATION for your FAITH, and MORE than just FAITH.

But those who only did Good for PEOPLE to see them, are the ones who later "BACKSLIDE" into ATHEISM, complaining that in DECADES of Religious Practice, they RECEIVED NO REWARD FROM GOD.

That is why that happens, you see.

olaboo123:

Nigerian Facebook user Donatus has advised Christians to channel their tithes into helping people in need, especially the elderly.

few weeks ago, one Chief Charles Nzechi built a new home for Mrs Onyemechi, Nwanmo, an old homeless widow in Abia State, who had been living in a dilapidated mud house for decades. Read here.

He shared photos of the old woman, nothing how young she looked since her life changed for good.

Mrs ONYEMECHI NWAMMO was not "HOMELESS:" by your own statement, she had a house- so it was "dilapidated;" it is a home.

Why exaggerate?

A "Chief" is invariably a subscriber to local False Religious Devil-Worship, Sorcery, and Animism.

That is the cost of such honours.

You cannot buy your Soul back by giving out- how many percent of his wealth does this represent, again?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Never Skip These Before You Marry As A Christian / Apostle Johnson Suleman On His Way To DSS Headquarters In Abuja (Photos) / MBA Victims Ask Oyakhilome To Return ₦1 Billion Donated By Maxwell Odum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.