Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,630 members, 7,827,342 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

Help A Young Corper Teaching Bunch Of Corrupted Students. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help A Young Corper Teaching Bunch Of Corrupted Students. (6238 Views)

Whay Is Wrong With All This Girls They Are Bunch Of Problems / This Is What Happens When You Die, According To A Bunch Of People Who Died / Photo Of A Young Man, His Cassava & The Girls Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help A Young Corper Teaching Bunch Of Corrupted Students. by twentyk(m): 1:11am On Oct 15, 2017
Pls op which state be that.....i go like cum do service there....

1 Like

Re: Help A Young Corper Teaching Bunch Of Corrupted Students. by laliga01: 3:26am On Oct 15, 2017
TEMINIKANSOSO:

thanks.
ah ah!!! I don't even av interest. I m just fedup with the kind of students here. S.S.2 and S.S.3, who don't know anything in maths, simple - x -, u wil remind 'em everyday. God will see me through!
Which state is that pls?
Re: Help A Young Corper Teaching Bunch Of Corrupted Students. by chime8(m): 3:43am On Oct 15, 2017
tell them about CHRIST JESUS
Re: Help A Young Corper Teaching Bunch Of Corrupted Students. by TEMINIKANSOSO(m): 2:34pm On Oct 15, 2017
Joephat:
and you're feeling like a Superman right?

continue!!

but if another person do your sister no complain

not superman alone, super appetite niii... 'm here for strategy and u don dey fil as if av done it...
Re: Help A Young Corper Teaching Bunch Of Corrupted Students. by TEMINIKANSOSO(m): 2:35pm On Oct 15, 2017
chime8:
tell them about CHRIST JESUS

av handle lot youths and kids before, preaching to 'em, work well, but here, they are muslims.
Re: Help A Young Corper Teaching Bunch Of Corrupted Students. by TEMINIKANSOSO(m): 2:36pm On Oct 15, 2017
laliga01:

Which state is that pls?

You wanna visit me or make jest of there state governor.
Re: Help A Young Corper Teaching Bunch Of Corrupted Students. by TEMINIKANSOSO(m): 2:37pm On Oct 15, 2017
laliga01:

Which state is that pls?

You wanna visit me or make jest of there state governor who is doing nothing to help....
Re: Help A Young Corper Teaching Bunch Of Corrupted Students. by TEMINIKANSOSO(m): 2:42pm On Oct 15, 2017
lastmessenger:
Are you sure you are a corper? Which school did you graduate from ?

'm a copper or call me iron...what r u here to correct, english or somthin else...awon mumu... Just give advice or mute. Lot of guys will read and learn from this now or later...
Re: Help A Young Corper Teaching Bunch Of Corrupted Students. by lastmessenger: 3:42pm On Oct 15, 2017
TEMINIKANSOSO:

'm a copper or call me iron...what r u here to correct, english or somthin else...awon mumu... Just give advice or mute. Lot of guys will read and learn from this now or later...
you are already exposing yourself.There is nothing to learn here biko
Re: Help A Young Corper Teaching Bunch Of Corrupted Students. by ghettochild(m): 4:47pm On Oct 15, 2017
TEMINIKANSOSO:
Landing in d state and seeing secondary school students as big as 200 level students, i know there will be problems, so i decided to be taking them mathemtics to avoid talking time, cos i know most students always feel unhappy about maths.
I thought i av escaped, not knowing it is just dah begining.
Now, i feel like quiting cos dey r not ready to learn, dere minds is damn! Dere eyes, u see someone looking straight into his teacher eyes like ....; Everybody want to come to my house, and av being saying No way. Call me mumu i will agree but i am confused!
What should i do
Am sure it's the east u were posted to.. damn those student know nothing
not all tho
Cos i was posted to a private school
st Charles Catholic college opi,nsukka
Re: Help A Young Corper Teaching Bunch Of Corrupted Students. by ghettochild(m): 4:49pm On Oct 15, 2017
TEMINIKANSOSO:

thanks.
ah ah!!! I don't even av interest. I m just fedup with the kind of students here. S.S.2 and S.S.3, who don't know anything in maths, simple - x -, u wil remind 'em everyday. God will see me through!
you should have chosen biology jejely
Re: Help A Young Corper Teaching Bunch Of Corrupted Students. by ghettochild(m): 4:51pm On Oct 15, 2017
TEMINIKANSOSO:

wow!!! That's what i will do! Definetely this gonna work! Thanks baba.
still on still. even if u invite miss world They Wil still hit on u It's up to u to rebuff em

1 Like

Re: Help A Young Corper Teaching Bunch Of Corrupted Students. by laliga01: 4:51pm On Oct 15, 2017
TEMINIKANSOSO:

You wanna visit me or make jest of there state governor.

Well nothing to make jest of, we all know the capacities of Nigerian states and their governors.

1 Like

Re: Help A Young Corper Teaching Bunch Of Corrupted Students. by ghettochild(m): 4:53pm On Oct 15, 2017
TEMINIKANSOSO:

Well, i do hold cane sometimes, but i can't use it here, d level of juju here na mountain top ooo.
'm just being careful. Even d town, we are adviced not to move around or av friends... Indoor 24/7.
what if dem use corper coman do jazz on u
haaa haaa
lol.
Nna if u want to Bleep.. play it cool and use a condom
Den never dey bring foodstuff come for u
some of them even ask their parents for foodstuffs to give corpers
Re: Help A Young Corper Teaching Bunch Of Corrupted Students. by TEMINIKANSOSO(m): 5:05pm On Oct 15, 2017
ghettochild:

you should have chosen biology jejely

dont mind me o, 'm just trying to help dos dat wil write WAEC, no teachers here for most of d subjects.
Re: Help A Young Corper Teaching Bunch Of Corrupted Students. by bpee: 5:05pm On Oct 15, 2017
TEMINIKANSOSO:
Landing in d state and seeing secondary school students as big as 200 level students, i know there will be problems, so i decided to be taking them mathemtics to avoid talking time, cos i know most students always feel unhappy about maths.
I thought i av escaped, not knowing it is just dah begining.
Now, i feel like quiting cos dey r not ready to learn, dere minds is damn! Dere eyes, u see someone looking straight into his teacher eyes like ....; Everybody want to come to my house, and av being saying No way. Call me mumu i will agree but i am confused!
What should i do
1st,,show them class, make them realize that no matter how big or pretty they may be, that ure not in the same level with them, and that u don't roll with people of their likes, by this, it also includes been very stern, don't laugh t their jokes, don't reply their compliments, sometimes jus act as a snub ( I used this method, and all the students were afraid of even saying hi. Only the bold ones dared to compliment me and the response they got was silence from me)

1 Like

Re: Help A Young Corper Teaching Bunch Of Corrupted Students. by sparklezeee: 5:05pm On Oct 15, 2017
ghettochild:

still on still. even if u invite miss world
They Wil still hit on u
It's up to u to rebuff em

If the school girls make sense pass ur babe sure they will hit harder, but if ur babe is a babe then respect, intimidation, low self esteem on the part of the empty headed students will do the remaining work unless it's the guy that's after them.

But like u rightly said rebuff them with or without ur babe
Re: Help A Young Corper Teaching Bunch Of Corrupted Students. by Nobody: 5:33pm On Oct 15, 2017
IAMSASHY:
undecided make ur teaching more official by always entering d class wt cane even tho u ain't willing to use it on dem, teach wtout jokes, dnt smile at dem,avoid luking at dia eyes, luk above dia heads while teaching, wen dey luk 4 ur smile and dnt see it, dey wl gv u space.
Story

1 Like

Re: Help A Young Corper Teaching Bunch Of Corrupted Students. by Nobody: 5:36pm On Oct 15, 2017
TEMINIKANSOSO:

True

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Blasts Crochet Maker For Making A Top That Reveal Her BrĀ£ast. PHOTOS / Will You Broadcast Your Bride's Virginity After Wedding Night? / Shocker!!! Man Mouth Turns To Beak After Kissing Married Woman(graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.