Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,218 members, 7,815,257 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

I Need Someone To **** Me And Give Me Money For House Rent- Says Girl On Twitter - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Someone To **** Me And Give Me Money For House Rent- Says Girl On Twitter (6260 Views)

My Girlfriend Gives Me Money & Foodstuff From Her Mum's Shop For Free; Help Pls! / My Ex-boyfriend Sent Me Money / Once You Say You Love Me, You Already Owe Me Money - Nigerian Ladies Clash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Someone To **** Me And Give Me Money For House Rent- Says Girl On Twitter by SanusiGworo: 12:49pm On Jan 07, 2020
I hope this Obidi girl is not related to that Instagram dancer.

There's no more shame in this country Abi?

https://twitter.com/ojochideobidi/status/1214434848351363072?s=19

Lalasticlala come o

Re: I Need Someone To **** Me And Give Me Money For House Rent- Says Girl On Twitter by aprilwise(m): 12:52pm On Jan 07, 2020
This is serious.
Re: I Need Someone To **** Me And Give Me Money For House Rent- Says Girl On Twitter by Justus180(m): 12:53pm On Jan 07, 2020
Noting wai Musa no go see 4 gate...
End time f**k...

2 Likes

Re: I Need Someone To **** Me And Give Me Money For House Rent- Says Girl On Twitter by Justus180(m): 12:53pm On Jan 07, 2020
End time f**k...
Re: I Need Someone To **** Me And Give Me Money For House Rent- Says Girl On Twitter by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jan 07, 2020
The question most of them are afraid to answer is;

"Apart from sex, what else can they offer"

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Need Someone To **** Me And Give Me Money For House Rent- Says Girl On Twitter by Goldencheese(m): 12:58pm On Jan 07, 2020
:

1 Like

Re: I Need Someone To **** Me And Give Me Money For House Rent- Says Girl On Twitter by SanusiGworo: 12:59pm On Jan 07, 2020
aprilwise:
This is serious.

And she's not just a dumb slay mama, check out her site. Why a respectable girl would resort to this beats me.

Re: I Need Someone To **** Me And Give Me Money For House Rent- Says Girl On Twitter by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jan 07, 2020
People are becoming bolder these days, but the boldness is channelled towards frivolities.
It seems like nobody has a conscience anymore. What could have gone wrong?

4 Likes

Re: I Need Someone To **** Me And Give Me Money For House Rent- Says Girl On Twitter by Kundagarten: 1:05pm On Jan 07, 2020
Hypocrites.
Give her a break. Instead of throwing insults her way, why not give her the remainder of the #250000 her landlord is asking?

1 Like

Re: I Need Someone To **** Me And Give Me Money For House Rent- Says Girl On Twitter by Heroclitus(m): 1:10pm On Jan 07, 2020
preshy561 no dey comment on this kin threads except those male bashing ones

2 Likes

Re: I Need Someone To **** Me And Give Me Money For House Rent- Says Girl On Twitter by Tunagee(m): 1:16pm On Jan 07, 2020
SanusiGworo:

Lalasticlala come o

Lazy idiot! All they think of is men to Bleep and collect money from. Why not join Inmessage girls so u can be making money! Foolish person who has lost hope in herself and her abilities.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Someone To **** Me And Give Me Money For House Rent- Says Girl On Twitter by Offpoint: 1:18pm On Jan 07, 2020
All na format, so useless idiot will dm her and negotiate the price... she'll raise that money in 2 days.

I wouldn't pay 150k to have sex with Rihanna OR Beyonce.

Any guy who paid more than N300 for sex should be castrated and kill.

13 Likes

Re: I Need Someone To **** Me And Give Me Money For House Rent- Says Girl On Twitter by Surveyoruzoma: 1:18pm On Jan 07, 2020
Your are a disgrace to your generation

1 Like

Re: I Need Someone To **** Me And Give Me Money For House Rent- Says Girl On Twitter by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jan 07, 2020
Kundagarten:
Hypocrites.
Give her a break. Instead of throwing insults her way, why not give her the remainder of the #250000 her landlord is asking?

What has hypocrisy got to do with this exactly...
I mean this is the height of moral decay...
while no one is perfect, I don’t think we should allow ourselves as a society get to this level where it will now be considered okay to do crap like this just because no one is perfect...

we have teenagers of the internet for God’s sake

2 Likes

Re: I Need Someone To **** Me And Give Me Money For House Rent- Says Girl On Twitter by Preshy561(f): 1:44pm On Jan 07, 2020
Heroclitus:
presh.y561 no dey comment on this kin threads except those male bashing ones
I don't bash male and I don't frequent Nl not to talk of useless threads like this. grin

1 Like

Re: I Need Someone To **** Me And Give Me Money For House Rent- Says Girl On Twitter by ContractKiller: 2:16pm On Jan 07, 2020
Is okay. No be only money for rent im go give u

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lKgTnLq5qr8
Re: I Need Someone To **** Me And Give Me Money For House Rent- Says Girl On Twitter by segzy17: 2:22pm On Jan 07, 2020
150k for ordinary pussy

2 Likes

Re: I Need Someone To **** Me And Give Me Money For House Rent- Says Girl On Twitter by aristocratic5(m): 2:33pm On Jan 07, 2020
Nothing Wey we No go see and hear for this life
Re: I Need Someone To **** Me And Give Me Money For House Rent- Says Girl On Twitter by crackhouse(m): 2:36pm On Jan 07, 2020
Things are really getting out of hands...

Re: I Need Someone To **** Me And Give Me Money For House Rent- Says Girl On Twitter by crackhouse(m): 2:40pm On Jan 07, 2020
Justus180:

End time f**k...
if she meet musa he will surely accommodate her in his gate house. Na that time musa go see everything for gate...

2 Likes

Re: I Need Someone To **** Me And Give Me Money For House Rent- Says Girl On Twitter by WildChild00(m): 2:47pm On Jan 07, 2020
Twitter again....shocked

Girls are not smiling this January ooo
Re: I Need Someone To **** Me And Give Me Money For House Rent- Says Girl On Twitter by Tonymegabush1(m): 2:49pm On Jan 07, 2020
Biko as u see me so i don tire.......

1 Like

Re: I Need Someone To **** Me And Give Me Money For House Rent- Says Girl On Twitter by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jan 07, 2020
na wa oo
Re: I Need Someone To **** Me And Give Me Money For House Rent- Says Girl On Twitter by Kylekent59: 3:07pm On Jan 07, 2020
By 2021, girls would be blatant, no need to be ashamed.

A 34 years old lady came to beg me for money, as I was about to reply, she said," bros even if you want make we do am, make we do. "

I felt embarrassed, and her words was exasperating. I gave her 1k and told her not to even sell her body to survive, else she would spend more when she contracts a virus STD,STI...

I left and felt pity for her.

There is seriously hunger in the land.

5 Likes

Re: I Need Someone To **** Me And Give Me Money For House Rent- Says Girl On Twitter by Octopusssy(f): 3:07pm On Jan 07, 2020
This one that is possessed with marine spirit. Fvck her and watch your life go to shit_

2 Likes

Re: I Need Someone To **** Me And Give Me Money For House Rent- Says Girl On Twitter by profilemessages: 3:11pm On Jan 07, 2020
hoes forming virgins
Re: I Need Someone To **** Me And Give Me Money For House Rent- Says Girl On Twitter by Slynation(m): 3:18pm On Jan 07, 2020
SanusiGworo:

Lalasticlala come o
Ike gwuru fulltime....
Nothing mankind nogo ever hear for this life

1 Like

Re: I Need Someone To **** Me And Give Me Money For House Rent- Says Girl On Twitter by BetterMan247(m): 3:18pm On Jan 07, 2020
shame!!!! more Bleep to your elbow
Re: I Need Someone To **** Me And Give Me Money For House Rent- Says Girl On Twitter by Hisduchess(f): 3:23pm On Jan 07, 2020
Father Lord just remember our agreement for my next life. I have a hustling spirit so I go make am as a man, being a woman is damn stressful with this kinda folks and their wack mindset.things don fall apart and the center can never hold. That's why a lot of men keeps objectifying us eziokwu and that shii is painful.the funny thing is that a lot of sane men will still fall for this offer and this lady will always see this as a means of paying bills. cry cry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Someone To **** Me And Give Me Money For House Rent- Says Girl On Twitter by itsme01: 3:26pm On Jan 07, 2020
cool

Since she couldnt get a Job due to Nigerian factor, should she become homeless and pack to the street or birdges where she would be raped for free? if you cant help her or fvck her abeg shut the fvck and save your sermons

Na her Vagina she hawk and won sell, she no steal, kill, or do rituals

Re: I Need Someone To **** Me And Give Me Money For House Rent- Says Girl On Twitter by ITbomb(m): 3:27pm On Jan 07, 2020
Offpoint:
All na format, so useless idiot will dm her and negotiate the price... she'll raise that money in 2 days.

I wouldn't pay 150k to have sex with Rihanna OR Beyonce.

Any guy who paid more than N300 for sex should be castrated and kill.
Guy calm down, e get as the thing sweet, you come add 5h on top

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

See Why Nigerian Police Is Now Arresting People (pics) / Beautiful Brazilian Lady Playing With A Huge Amazonian Anaconda(photos) / Updated!! My Girlfriend Is Making Life Difficult For Me...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.