Stats: 3,154,309 members, 7,822,535 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

Atiku Has Left Nigeria For UK - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Has Left Nigeria For UK (3458 Views)

Oshiomhole And His Wife Iara Pictured As They Left Nigeria For The US / On Corruption Perception,Atiku Has Himself To Blame- Wendell Simlin / Atiku Has Just A 'diploma In Hygiene'? (2) (3) (4)

Re: Atiku Has Left Nigeria For UK by LadyT(f): 11:18pm On Feb 20, 2007
Can you imagine stalkers over the internet.

I never knew it was a sin for a girl to be intrested in politics to be interested in they way her country can move forward!
Re: Atiku Has Left Nigeria For UK by shutmouth(m): 11:51pm On Feb 20, 2007
LadyT, you know what, since the busy-body hawks are stalking us, let us give them a run for their money. I am sure they won't be able to keep up with our flight.  grin

My prediction is that a prominent Lady will rise to rule Nigeria within the next 10-15 years (or less).

The men have failed us since Independence.
Re: Atiku Has Left Nigeria For UK by LadyT(f): 12:12am On Feb 21, 2007
It would be nice to have a female for a change. Im sure she will be hated though by the men who want her position.
Re: Atiku Has Left Nigeria For UK by LoverBwoy(m): 3:49am On Feb 21, 2007
LadyT:

It would be nice to have a female for a change. I'm sure she will be hated though by the men who want her position.

I was expecting something else there "position"  cool don't ask me lol

So how many people in the south-south, south east, south-west prefer Atiku?
Re: Atiku Has Left Nigeria For UK by westlife(m): 8:23am On Feb 21, 2007
Female? Well, it does not matter but Atiku will also do better than OBJ. l dont think he ran away rather he is pursuing his right.
Re: Atiku Has Left Nigeria For UK by mekoyo(m): 10:24am On Feb 21, 2007
If Atiku is innocent let him stop all this travelling and travelling.

A few month ago it was the US now its UK.

What is he going there to do.
Maybe he has a skeleton in his cupboard which he is hiding and will be revealed in the april elections.

westlife:

Female? Well, it does not matter but Atiku will also do better than OBJ. l don't think he ran away rather he is pursuing his right.

Pursuing his right outside his fatherland? Let him stay here and fight for his right and his supporters will support him. If he is not guilty as charged let him prove it.

Imagine him saying the government spent over 2billion on arms and ammunitions in the NigerDelta why is he saying that now? This shows that he has been defeated by OBJ and OBJ is ready to let go.

He wants to see the fall of Atiku.
Re: Atiku Has Left Nigeria For UK by mekoyo(m): 10:27am On Feb 21, 2007
@lady T And if a lady becomes the president what will the husband be called?

Is it first man or first Husband?
Re: Atiku Has Left Nigeria For UK by NANDOM(m): 10:32am On Feb 21, 2007
Gentlemen, I have no comments.Thanks
Re: Atiku Has Left Nigeria For UK by kenod(m): 11:09am On Feb 21, 2007
The Federal Appeal Court sitting in Abuja today rules that President Obasanjo doesn't have any right to sack his Vice, Atiku Abubakar. The entire court area in Abuja went wild in jubilation over the ruling. When Saharareporters reached Vice President Atiku's team in London to get his reactions, he was said to be on his way to the BBC studios in London.

The Appeal Judges in the ruling delivered by the President of Appeal Court, Abdullahi Umaru was unanimous in their ruling insisting that the allegiance of the Vice President should be to the constitution, not to the President. The judgment lasted for 57 minutes.

Meanwhile, Vice President Atiku and AC presidential flag-bearer has picked his Vice Presidential candidate. He is Senator Ben Obi from Anambra State.

More details soon,
Re: Atiku Has Left Nigeria For UK by donnymikky(m): 11:21am On Feb 21, 2007
Female? Well, it does not matter but Atiku will also do better than OBJ. l don't think he ran away rather he is pursuing his right.

Dont forget that this present government is
OBJ/ATIKU
government and if everybody says its a failure then Atiku has 50% share of the failure. When Turaki was busy buying up Nigeria through B.P.E he(Atiku) never saw that OBJ is corrupt and a bad leader. I dont see any thing democratic about Atiku at all ramification. If truelly baba wishes to have all the judgement delivered so far in his(OBJ) favour, he would have manipulated the judiciary but rather he gave the Judges a free hand to do their jobs and do the right thing. No right thinking nigerian will hold brief for Baba but the fact remains that Atiku is never the kind of leader we need in Nigeria. All he is doing is nothing but selfish ambition to rise to the highest post in the land. Today America, tomorrow London, what for? Nigerians have never seen a despirado in resent time like we see in Atiku.
Re: Atiku Has Left Nigeria For UK by donnymikky(m): 11:26am On Feb 21, 2007

Dont forget that this present government is OBJ/ATIKU government and if everybody says its a failure then Atiku has 50% share of the failure. When Turaki was busy buying up Nigeria through B.P.E he(Atiku) never saw that OBJ is corrupt and a bad leader. I dont see any thing democratic about Atiku at all ramification. If truelly baba wishes to have all the judgement delivered so far in his(OBJ) favour, he would have manipulated the judiciary but rather he gave the Judges a free hand to do their jobs and do the right thing. No right thinking nigerian will hold brief for Baba but the fact remains that Atiku is never the kind of leader we need in Nigeria. All he is doing is nothing but selfish ambition to rise to the highest post in the land. Today America, tomorrow London, what for? Nigerians have never seen a despirado in resent time like we see in Atiku.
Re: Atiku Has Left Nigeria For UK by afrikangal(f): 12:01pm On Feb 21, 2007
and so wat so wot,s new. angry angry angry angry
Re: Atiku Has Left Nigeria For UK by ugodaniel(m): 1:04pm On Feb 21, 2007
LadyT:

Can you imagine stalkers over the internet.

I never knew it was a sin for a girl to be intrested in politics to be interested in they way her country can move forward!

I have only one word for you! LOSER!!! cheesy
Re: Atiku Has Left Nigeria For UK by shutmouth(m): 1:59pm On Feb 21, 2007
I have only one word for you! LOSER!!!

This is a lady? Is she not entitled to air her views where member are predominantly men.

Are we in the year 1789?

Please, respect and let her state her opinions. If I was the moderator of this forum, I will ban you for insulting a lady.

It seems some people are jobless, frustrated and aggressive. Why don't you take it on Atiku & CO instead of on a poor girl who is just here to contribute to issues about her country.
Re: Atiku Has Left Nigeria For UK by ugodaniel(m): 2:18pm On Feb 21, 2007
Lady? rotflmao men think of another word. she cast da first insult and watever i use agains her, she deserves it. And let me remind you that am far from being jobless, frustrated and aggresive. Its peeps like you dai i give jobs all around da world! duh! I am only interested in preventing you from misinforming peeps about wats going on in Nigeria's political arena.

Mr. shutmouth, if only you know what i know, you wouldnt be here typing banters with me!

Have you ever wondered why Atiku remains so resolute and determnied in his fight against OBJ? Have you ever thought to yourself why a man can singlehandedly defy a dictator(OBJ) and yet still go scot free? Have you ever wondered why Atiku is been witch-hunted by INEC and EFCC? PDP knows that the only way to stop an Atiku Presidency in 2007 is by preventing him from running?

Do you think PDP really has what it takes to rig this election? Do you ever ask yourself, what really makes this man(Atiku) think he can win the elections, even with all the legal hurdles set on his way to Aso rock?

As at today, this is his 12th VICTORY OVER OBJ.
For your information, Atiku's march to Aso Rock is now unstoppable!
Re: Atiku Has Left Nigeria For UK by shutmouth(m): 2:24pm On Feb 21, 2007
Do you think PDP really has what it takes to rig this election? Do you ever ask yourself, what really makes this man(Atiku) think he can win the elections, even with all the legal hurdles set on his way to Aso rock?

OK, I am done with this topic on Atiku.

I will leave it to other non-Atiku fans to deal with when they come online.

Bye for now!!!
Re: Atiku Has Left Nigeria For UK by ugodaniel(m): 2:54pm On Feb 21, 2007
@shutmouth, so long my friend grin
Re: Atiku Has Left Nigeria For UK by Mariory(m): 3:07pm On Feb 21, 2007
ugodaniel:

As at today, this is his 12th VICTORY OVER OBJ.
For your information, Atiku's march to Aso Rock is now unstoppable!

Is that why he is campaigning from London while he's mates are campaigning in Nigeria? Is that why he is disqualified from contesting? One word describes what you said there. That word is clueless!
Re: Atiku Has Left Nigeria For UK by Afam(m): 3:21pm On Feb 21, 2007
shutmouth:

Please, respect and let her state her opinions. If I was the moderator of this forum, I will ban you for insulting a lady.

I don't think you have what it takes to become the moderator of a busy forum like this.

In reality, people like people have no place on any decent forum for the simple fact that insulting people for having opinions that are not aligned with yours is enough reason to ban you for life.

Get real, people will readily give you what you give others and crying won't help you, neither will lying about who is insulting who help you either.
Re: Atiku Has Left Nigeria For UK by ugodaniel(m): 3:52pm On Feb 21, 2007
Mariory:

Is that why he is campaigning from London while he's mates are campaigning in Nigeria? Is that why he is disqualified from contesting? One word describes what you said there. That word is clueless!

who disqualified who? you havent heard da last yet, lets be alert, soon da bombshell will resound da world over!
Re: Atiku Has Left Nigeria For UK by alabiyemmy(m): 10:43pm On Feb 21, 2007
Atiku to the state house? A man vacated his office to pursue an ambition? what has he done to merit going back to the state house? Because he deflected and because he won a couple of court cases? Sorrounded by certificate forgers like Tinubu? What has he got to show for 8 years as the VP? If he means all he says, let him resign honourably - the accolade would have been resounding much more than all these court cases.
Re: Atiku Has Left Nigeria For UK by shutmouth(m): 7:11pm On Feb 22, 2007
I came to Nairaland to nail Atiku.

Mission Accomplished!!!

It's time to say "AU REVOUR".

Got other important work to accomplish.

Buh Bye, See Ya!!!

Re: Atiku Has Left Nigeria For UK by cecipopula(f): 4:46pm On Feb 23, 2007
NA wa o

Obasanjo (Nigeria) Vs Jacob Zuma (South Africa) / Ontario Oil And Gas Limited May Implicate President Goodluck In Fuel Subsidy / Police Widows Protesting Non-payment Of Benefits of Late Husbands?