Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,862 members, 7,817,545 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

Atiku Has Left Nigeria For UK - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Has Left Nigeria For UK (3448 Views)

Oshiomhole And His Wife Iara Pictured As They Left Nigeria For The US / On Corruption Perception,Atiku Has Himself To Blame- Wendell Simlin / Atiku Has Just A 'diploma In Hygiene'? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Has Left Nigeria For UK by shutmouth(m): 6:03pm On Feb 20, 2007
Afam, I am not surprised.

I put the blame of the Internet. A place where people hide under aliases and insult others just for the thrill.

Even if the moderator read your post and take appropriate action, you will probably sign up again with a new name and continue your acts.

You are here to satisfy a burning ego, and that is to insult as many people as possible. Stupidly, you are insulting nobody than the screen names like mine.

You don't know me and will NEVER. So continue and lets see if that will improve or increase your status and ego.
Re: Atiku Has Left Nigeria For UK by LadyT(f): 6:14pm On Feb 20, 2007
Oh so we should expect Atiku parading himself in the Uk as he did in the USA. God help us!
Re: Atiku Has Left Nigeria For UK by Afam(m): 6:22pm On Feb 20, 2007
shutmouth:

Afam, I am not surprised.

I put the blame of the Internet. A place where people hide under aliases and insult others just for the thrill.

Even if the moderator read your post and take appropriate action, you will probably sign up again with a new name and continue your acts.

You are here to satisfy a burning ego, and that is to insult as many people as possible. Stupidly, you are insulting nobody than the screen names like mine.

You don't know me and will NEVER. So continue and lets see if that will improve or increase your status and ego.

You are a complete idiot.

Unlike you I make use of my real name on any discussion forum I choose to use. I do not hide under screen names like the one you are using.

I deal with a great deal of people from this forum.

You are right sha, we need to blame the internet for allowing silly things like you to hide under screen names to insult others, animal.
Re: Atiku Has Left Nigeria For UK by ugodaniel(m): 6:29pm On Feb 20, 2007
Something is really wrong here.

LADY T, i have a question for you? why are you following shutmouth around everywhere making oneliners and casting aspersions on da candidacy or eligibility of Atiku to contest the presidential elections. I have noticed that once shutmouth posts something, you follow suit minutes l8r.

@ shutmouth, i dont really blame you. I seriously think you have a personaly thingy with Atiku for single-handedly trying to manipulate pipo's opinion in this forum. I have faithfully checked out all your postings and they always seem to, in one way or the other, vent anger and vituperations on Atiku and 2007 elections.

Maybe you forgot but DO YOU SERIOUSLY THINK THAT IF OBJ OR RIBADU OR WOMEVER HAVE ANYTHING AGAINST ATIKU, THEY'LL STILL BE HOLDING ONTO IT IN THE LIGHT OF THE RPESENT CIRCUMSTANCES! You dont have to answer that!

As per your 'theory' that EFCC cannot list charges against Atiku because of his immunity, its completely illogical, untenable and a mere fallacy! Is it not da same EFCC dat released tons of dossiers on every other political opponent that lead to the purpoted 'indictment'.

FOR RECORDS PURPOSES, Atiku has now defeated Obasanjo in a record 12 court cases! and will continur to defetera him and win all his cases. I think its hight time Grumpy Baba retired to Ota farm to hide his head in shame. Let me tell, he is only increasing Atiku's chances @ da polls and believe me, more and more Nigerians are changing tune and joining the winning team: Atiku for Presido 2007.

On a final note, Please, i repeat please, never under-estimate the importance or wonders of 'SYMPATHY VOTE'
Re: Atiku Has Left Nigeria For UK by Mariory(m): 6:32pm On Feb 20, 2007
ugodaniel:

Atiku for Presido 2007.

FOR RECORDS PURPOSES, that will only happen in your dreams.
Re: Atiku Has Left Nigeria For UK by debosky(m): 6:39pm On Feb 20, 2007
mo wapa:

ATIKU 6
} grin
OBJ 0

no mate, from what ugodaniel has said its

ATIKU 12
} grin
OBJ 0

lets see who will win the battle. The bitter truth is Obj has no concrete evidence against Atiku, its all hearsay, Atiku gave Adenuga money through a bank and all that crap, no real links, just conjecture, the case will fall flat in a court of law, as the previous 12 have.

The winner in all this? The Judiciary and the lawyers smiling to the bank cheesy
Re: Atiku Has Left Nigeria For UK by Afam(m): 6:41pm On Feb 20, 2007
debosky:

The winner in all this? The Judiciary and the lawyers smiling to the bank cheesy

So true for now but in the next 2 months Nigeria and Nigerians will benefit more.
Re: Atiku Has Left Nigeria For UK by toshmann(m): 6:43pm On Feb 20, 2007
debosky:

yea mate, the judiciary and the lawyers  cheesy  cheesy  and also these cases are making Atiku popular and getting people to ask questions such as---> why is Atiku being persecuted? what has this guy done? he gets more popular and OBJ looks more despotic
Re: Atiku Has Left Nigeria For UK by ugodaniel(m): 6:51pm On Feb 20, 2007
Mariory:

FOR RECORDS PURPOSES, that will only happen in your dreams.
@toshmann, i cant wait to see the shock on your face when Atiku eventually carries da day!. Let me make it clear, nobody is a saint in this world!

We're all fallible as humans, pipo makes mistakes! The only msitake Atiku made was to resurrect Obj from the dungeon to become President. If only he knew the aged, grumpy chameleon will l8r wanna stay in office for life,

Of all the 'Politicians' contesting the Presidential elections, i trust and will continue to root for Atiku because he has been there and is fully qualified by all standards! whichever way you like @ it and for him to come out openly and castigate Obj tells you he is a fearless warrior and dats exactly wat we need in 9ja.

You think the judiciary are fools! Obasanjo has only come to steal, kill and destroy and all well meaning 9ja's should resist this devil-in-disguise before it consumes us all.
Re: Atiku Has Left Nigeria For UK by Afam(m): 6:59pm On Feb 20, 2007
ugodaniel:

We're all fallible as humans, pipo makes mistakes! The only msitake Atiku made was to resurrect Obj from the dungeon to become President. If only he knew the aged, grumpy chameleon will l8r want to stay in office for life,

I thought it was OBJ that selected Atiku (while he won the governorship seat in Adamawa) to become his running mate due to the fact that he was late Yar'adua's political godson.
Re: Atiku Has Left Nigeria For UK by mowapa(m): 7:02pm On Feb 20, 2007
Atiku biggest victory will come at the poll, he may not win,but he will have exercised his right as a citizen to vote and be voted for. the electorate citizen should still have the last word on who governs them. Soldier on MR V.P cool
Re: Atiku Has Left Nigeria For UK by debosky(m): 7:06pm On Feb 20, 2007
@ Afam, yes he chose AA, but only to give himself credibility with the northern political establishment, without which he would have lost the elections

thats all history now, let Atiku stand at the polls and let the people jugde!
Re: Atiku Has Left Nigeria For UK by shutmouth(m): 7:10pm On Feb 20, 2007
ugodaniel Good constructive posting

My stand is simple, rid Nigeria of corruption.

Like many of our country men, I left Nigeria to Europe and having lived here for many years, I can see how things work. Many countries in Europe don't have the natural resources Nigeria is blessed with, yet their politicians do a lot for their people, providing good roads, schools, hospitals, public libraries, social services, better wages, employment, child and parental benefits, tourism, public services, technology, waste disposals, etc.

The only positive news we get from Nigeria is 419 and corruption. Those of us here are subjected to abuse, insults, discrimination etc. If you are a Nigerian businessman in Europe and seek a partnership with an European businessman, the first thing he will ask you is if it is a 419 deal. It makes your stomach sink.

Those of you in Nigeria are part of the system and some simply don't grasp effects corruption has had in the country and certainly don't know what EFCC is for. Many see the war against corruption as OBJ's agenda against his opponents.

The truth is that while the world is rotating clockwise, Nigeria is rotating anticlockwise. Internet and Mobile phones was not available in Nigeria until quite recently. While the world was having a taste of these new technologies, Nigerians were denied it's introduction due to reasons I can not understand. I first used mobile phone in UK in 1991, and Nigerians got hold of it after the millennium.

When OBJ made a visit to UK, the Nigerian community told him that it is time he allowed foreign telecommunication firms to introduce mobile phones in Nigeria, hence the current boom in mobile phones.

It is also during one of the many trips OBJ made abroad that the world leaders confronted him with the rising cases of 419. The world leaders told him to find a solution to it hence the creation of EFCC and war against corruption. USA, EU and other world leaders are very proud of him for taking the bold step to weed out 419, cyber crime and state corruption.

Nigerian politicians being what they are, always play dirty politics and are good at cover ups but they fail to understand that those who are behind the war against corruption are not Ribadu or OBJ but the world community. The world have got tired of 419 and the best way to get rid of it is to get to the root of the causes which includes the politicians.

The young Nigerians that got involved in cyber crime and 419 did it because the rich Nigerian politicians were squandering state funds and the best way for them to survive was to use the Internet to get a taste of the action. And who will blame them.

If your life has not been touched by corruption in terms of unemployment, bad roads, poor amenities, lack of water, constant electricity interuptions, polluted environment etc, then you are probably a family member of one of the corrupt politicians who are responsible for providing better services for the populace. Since, I arrived in Europe 20 years ago, I have never experienced power cut, yet every day I make a call to friends and family in Nigeria, I am told power is out.

Is Nigerian's time turning clockwise or anticlockwise? Tell me!
Re: Atiku Has Left Nigeria For UK by joshO: 7:15pm On Feb 20, 2007
Atiku will never become President in this greedy lifetime of his,  maybe in his second coming.

And for your information, I can tell you authoritatively, that the progressive minds in Nigeria, the military, security establishment will never let that happen. I would rather see Buhari in office than Atiku. I hope his glut, greed and ambition consumes him soon, in Jesus name. Amen.
Re: Atiku Has Left Nigeria For UK by ugodaniel(m): 7:25pm On Feb 20, 2007
@shutmouth, for oyur info, am not in Nigeria, i have also lived many years abroad. Everyone is entitled to his or her own opinion but what am against is when somebody takes it upon himself to mudsling and 'character-assassinate' another person just because of some fanatical belief leaves room for 'ponderment'.

You have personally been attackinp Atiku in this forum and i that i cannot condone. If you dont have your facts, simply let sleeping dogs lie or better support the oppressed. How on earth can a VP be striped of all VP privileges just becos he stopped OBj from TTP or tenure elongation!

Atiku is not a saint and neither are we all! so its high time you accept that fact and give the man a breathing space. You are all out for his blood without facts to back them up.

I know first hand about 9ja broda's second class treatment abroad. I have experienced it when i was new in Europe but thank God i have finaly arrived! How on earth is Atiku da cause of da problem on how 9ja's are treated abroad!

Obasanjo should be held to book for the roth in da polity. He only handled the petroleum sector that generates more than 400million dollars every month. CAn you beat dat! No accountablitity or transparency. He just distributed the excess cash as he pleases.

For record purporses, Obj pays his lawyers and FG lawyers nothing less that[b] 2million naira for every court case sitting[/b], and he has lost a record 12 court cases against da VP. Now, mathematical calculations puts the money so far lost by the president on da Atiku saga is well above 144million naira. Now dont you think dat money should have been used to alleviate the poor masses in 9ja instead of using it to cause unwarranted and stupid confusion!

The rule of law must always be obeyed, wether Obj like it or not!
Re: Atiku Has Left Nigeria For UK by ugodaniel(m): 7:31pm On Feb 20, 2007
Afam:

I thought it was OBJ that selected Atiku (while he won the governorship seat in Adamawa) to become his running mate due to the fact that he was late Yar'adua's political godson.

No AFAM, Atiku was the arrowhead of the largest single group in then PDP called PDM (Peoples Democratic Movement), which included the late Yaradua. They were the ones that got the north together and mobilzed them to rescue Obj from jail since the presidency MUST go to the south then. And that they did and gave the presidential slot to Obj who in order to fulfill the terms of agreement made Atiku da Vice with an understanding that after his 8 years when power will once again shift to da north, Atiku will emerger President. We all know da rest of da story!

Why do you think Obj is so scared of Atiku and have uttered that its gonna be a do or die affair for him. Its because Atiku's political machinery cutes across ethcnicity and boundaries. Its presently so strong that Obj is already feeling da heat!

But da die is about to be cast as we countdown to da D-Day!
Re: Atiku Has Left Nigeria For UK by mrpataki(m): 7:32pm On Feb 20, 2007
The more attention given to Atiku, the more his popularity grows. grin
Re: Atiku Has Left Nigeria For UK by ugodaniel(m): 7:33pm On Feb 20, 2007
joshO:

Atiku will never become President in this greedy lifetime of his, maybe in his second coming.

And for your information, I can tell you authoritatively, that the progressive minds in Nigeria, the military, security establishment will never let that happen. I would rather see Buhari in office than Atiku. I hope his glut, greed and ambition consumes him soon, in Jesus name. Amen.
when people like you misuse Gods name, i wanna throw up. if you dont have anything to talk about, then better shut up and allow elders trash out issues in here, duh!
Re: Atiku Has Left Nigeria For UK by ugodaniel(m): 7:34pm On Feb 20, 2007
mrpataki:

The more attention given to Atiku, the more his popularity grows. grin

Nobody can dispute that my broda. The more they try to bring him down, the more he waxes stronger adn stronger. I rest ma case! grin cheesy wink
Re: Atiku Has Left Nigeria For UK by shutmouth(m): 7:37pm On Feb 20, 2007
When you're bitten by a snake, you are given a vaccine, that vaccine is made from snake poison. Snake poison is injected into a sheep that is naturally immune to the snake poison and aftwards the vaccine is derived from the sheep. Pardon me, I can't explain it professionally as I am not a doctor.

OBJ is corrupt, no doubt about it. He has set up the machinery to clean up corruption because he understands how it works.

Now his term is almost over, let us pause for a moment and forget about him.

Our main focus should not be OBJ, ATIKU or any other rogue but on the bright work Ribadu is doing.

OBJ is the snake poision and Ribadu is the vaccine.
Re: Atiku Has Left Nigeria For UK by mowapa(m): 7:56pm On Feb 20, 2007
When you're bitten by a snake, you are given a vaccine, that vaccine is made from snake poison. Snake poison is injected into a sheep that is naturally immune to the snake poison and aftwards the vaccine is derived from the sheep. Pardon me, I can't explain it professionally as I am not a doctor.

OBJ is corrupt, no doubt about it. He has set up the machinery to clean up corruption because he understands how it works.

Now his term is almost over, let us pause for a moment and forget about him.

Our main focus should not be OBJ, ATIKU or any other rogue but on the bright work Ribadu is doing.

OBJ is the snake poision and Ribadu is the vaccine.

the most sensible post you've made so far. grin
Re: Atiku Has Left Nigeria For UK by alabiyemmy(m): 8:00pm On Feb 20, 2007
so what is the court judgement today? Anyone heard yet?
Re: Atiku Has Left Nigeria For UK by ugodaniel(m): 8:03pm On Feb 20, 2007
alabiyemmy:

so what is the court judgement today? Anyone heard yet?

Havent you heard, its all over the news. Click the link below to find out more!

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-41255.0.html
Re: Atiku Has Left Nigeria For UK by shutmouth(m): 8:05pm On Feb 20, 2007
the most sensible post you've made so far.

Yeh, Yeh, only when I write negative about OBJ.

For those of you still dancing Atiku's samba, remind him that AC has until 12 midnight to submit a replacement, failure to will Ask INEC, I DON'T KNOW!!!

I repeat, I am not here for any politician, but to support the efforts of EFCC.

If Atiku had been supporting EFCC's work, I would have been sympathizing with him. But since his is not I H-A-T-E him. He is a bastard.

Obi is supporting EFCC hence I have no qualms with him. Tell Atiku to jump the mountain and crush to death, I don't give a DAMN what OBJ does to him. Let him suck my A**S
Re: Atiku Has Left Nigeria For UK by alabiyemmy(m): 8:11pm On Feb 20, 2007
i am sick. Anything happens in Nigeria. Put politicks aside and think about the man Atiku and his antecedents. What has he got to say or deliver? God help us.
Re: Atiku Has Left Nigeria For UK by ugodaniel(m): 8:12pm On Feb 20, 2007
@shutmouth, i have this strangest feeling dat you dont look beyond wat you see no insults meant.

If you seriously think Ribadu is just and fair, why all da discrepancies in da indictment of politians. The rule is simple, if Obj doesnt need you or you have served your time fully with him, you are dispensable! PERIOD!

If not, can you answer this questions?
1, what happened to Peter Odili's name not included in the list
2, wat of Andy Uba dat FBI even came to Nigeria to question and investigate him wit subsequent release of charges
3, Chimaroke Nnamani of Enugu state governor: his name mysteriously disappeared from da 'original' list.
4, Adedibu is still roaming about freely in Oyo after all his deeds, including INECregistration boxes found in his house
4, Lucky Igbinedion and a host of other sacred cows dat cannot be touched.

Wonders shall never end!

Mind you, am not sayn dat EFCC is not doing something nice, all am sayn is dat they're being selective in whom they charge and prosecute! PERIOD! and dat goes to show dat someone somewhere is dictating da proceedings!

And we all know who dat is, right?
Re: Atiku Has Left Nigeria For UK by ugodaniel(m): 8:16pm On Feb 20, 2007
shutmouth:

If Atiku had been supporting EFCC's work, I would have been sympathizing with him. But since his is not I H-A-T-E him. He is a bastard.

Obi is supporting EFCC hence I have no qualms with him. Tell Atiku to jump the mountain and crush to death, I don't give a DAMN what OBJ does to him. Let him suck my A**S

This shows clearly how naive and childish you are. The last iota of respect i had for you has evaporated with those disgusting and mentally-retarded utterances. I guess da best thing is to call a shrink to look you up, just in case,

As per 12 midnight, nothing will happen! Remember you were shouting FEB 20th since 2 years ago. Today we're here and you're da bigger fool! lipsrsealed
Re: Atiku Has Left Nigeria For UK by shutmouth(m): 8:23pm On Feb 20, 2007
If you seriously think Ribadu is just and fair, why all da discrepancies in da indictment of politians

You know what, Nigeria Politics is stinky, decayed and out of order so to be frank there is little I can write about Nigerian politics and politicians.

My focus is on war against corruption, EFCC and Ribadu. God bless him.

EFCC's work is not easy and Ribadu is working in an extreme dangerous territory. Can you imagine the risk to his life. He must thread carefully and trust me his work is not made easy by the politicians.

Those you refer to are not on the list because there are no substantial evidence to indict them and many are under immunity from prosecution. The EFCC does not rely on gossips but on actual facts and these information are from members of the public. If you have hard documented evidence against these people, please forward it to the EFCC.

I can assure you that the EFCC is probably as we write investigating fresh reports submitted by the public on those you have listed.
Re: Atiku Has Left Nigeria For UK by ugodaniel(m): 8:25pm On Feb 20, 2007
Oh! why do i even bother!
Re: Atiku Has Left Nigeria For UK by temmisan: 9:45pm On Feb 20, 2007
Well!! Well!! Well!!

I see nemesis has finally caught up with Atiku. He has been at it for quite a while, stealing the nations money with his arrogance. Well I hope the UK extradites him back to Lagos. Shameless yeye man. Why didn't he wait for his just rewards.
Re: Atiku Has Left Nigeria For UK by LadyT(f): 10:51pm On Feb 20, 2007
ugodaniel:

Something is really wrong here.

LADY T, i have a question for you? why are you following shutmouth around everywhere making oneliners and casting aspersions on da candidacy or eligibility of Atiku to contest the presidential elections. I have noticed that once shutmouth posts something, you follow suit minutes l8r.

@ shutmouth, i don't really blame you. I seriously think you have a personaly thingy with Atiku for single-handedly trying to manipulate pipo's opinion in this forum. I have faithfully checked out all your postings and they always seem to, in one way or the other, vent anger and vituperations on Atiku and 2007 elections.

Maybe you forgot but DO YOU SERIOUSLY THINK THAT IF OBJ OR RIBADU OR WOMEVER HAVE ANYTHING AGAINST ATIKU, THEY'LL STILL BE HOLDING ONTO IT IN THE LIGHT OF THE RPESENT CIRCUMSTANCES! You don't have to answer that!

As per your 'theory' that EFCC cannot list charges against Atiku because of his immunity, its completely illogical, untenable and a mere fallacy! Is it not da same EFCC that released tons of dossiers on every other political opponent that lead to the purpoted 'indictment'.

FOR RECORDS PURPOSES, Atiku has now defeated Obasanjo in a record 12 court cases! and will continur to defetera him and win all his cases. I think its hight time Grumpy Baba retired to Ota farm to hide his head in shame. Let me tell, he is only increasing Atiku's chances @ da polls and believe me, more and more Nigerians are changing tune and joining the winning team: Atiku for Presido 2007.

On a final note, Please, i repeat please, never under-estimate the importance or wonders of 'SYMPATHY VOTE'

You have got a serious problem.

Firstly why are you watchng what I am doing?

Secondly I can post on any topic that interests me

If you dont like what I say thats your problem not mine.

Go find someone else to stalk idiot.
Re: Atiku Has Left Nigeria For UK by shutmouth(m): 11:15pm On Feb 20, 2007
Go find someone else to stalk idiot

grin grin grin

LadyT, thanks for putting the hawks where they belong, in the nest.

I didn't know there are some hawks trailing us here.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Recommendation Of Prof. Steve Ugbah (benue's Acn Guber Candidate) / Reps Reject Motion To Return Police Checkpoints / APGA Governorship Candidate In Abia State, Chief Regan Ufomba Has Been Diagnosed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.