Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,205 members, 7,836,010 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** - Phones (103) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** (509686 Views)

Infinix Hot 6 Pro X608 Official Discussion Thread / TECNO Camon X/X Pro Official Discussion Thread / Infinix Hot 5/5 Lite Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) ... (348) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by spartacus11(m): 3:32pm On Jun 14, 2019
Itzneowizy:
I'll admit it's kinda stressful sha....but i get to have full screen.... grin

Exactly, but once u get use to it, the full screen is an added advantage.

1 Like

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by spartacus11(m): 3:41pm On Jun 14, 2019
ddjay:

Go and see note 5 section, how come they just got may security patch when june has since been rollled out by other manufacturers,even other users are skeptical of updating because because of performance depreciation, they ask first before updating

Show us ur about phone section of ur June Android security patch update

Last i checked even Nokia and infinix smart who are so quickly to push android patch have not done so

Maybe yours have, so sure us, or u just showing how u can keep lying abi

Just like in April that update came very late that they had too push the update toward the ending of the month, and also push May update earlier, June update is also taking time, so how is that infinix problem

Oga show us ur device about page lets see ur June android patch update

1 Like

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Itzneowizy(m): 3:50pm On Jun 14, 2019
spartacus11:

Bad boy, allow them enjoy with u na they is love in sharing ohhhhh
Lol...you know there are some persons especially strangers..you don't want to give your phone...so instead of telling them.....just do the needful undecided grin
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by photon3106: 3:57pm On Jun 14, 2019
Itzneowizy:
I'll admit it's kinda stressful sha....but i get to have full screen.... grin

Exactly! grin Yeah the full screen is a plus. Maybe I'll get used to it overtime.
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by photon3106: 4:05pm On Jun 14, 2019
spartacus11:

Show us ur about phone section of ur June Android security patch update

Last i checked even Nokia and infinix smart who are so quickly to push android patch have not done so

Maybe yours have, so sure us, or u just showing how u can keep lying abi

Just like in April that update came very late that they had too push the update toward the ending of the month, and also push May update earlier, June update is also taking time, so how is that infinix problem

Oga show us ur device about page lets see ur June android patch update

Lolz ... Thanks for showing them that even though we do not share their crappiness ideology of Infinix, we arent ignorant of update and developments in the Android community.
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ddjay: 4:42pm On Jun 14, 2019
spartacus11:

Don't worry, he his a troll, and u know what that means, na bcus of them i had to comment on this thread

I'm a big fan of Infinix and will always be, first of all he should show me the device he has used in the last 2 years,we can start from there

He knows nothing about device
spartacus11 All these things your are writing have not made any sense, as for me, i wont allow your confusion to affect me, put up a comment that makes sense and i will respond
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ddjay: 4:48pm On Jun 14, 2019
photon3106:

Lolz ... Thanks for showing them that even though we do not share their crappiness ideology of Infinix, we arent ignorant of update and developments in the Android community.
Infinix phones get updates ??, its like you want links to all the request for updates abi, even the 2 Android one (that is if u understand Android one) phones (note 5, note 5 stylus) have lost the confidence people have in them, if not why are people selling them, even on this thread
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jun 14, 2019
spartacus11:

Name a brand people don't get scared of update, it's on Nokia, it's on Xiaomi, it's on Samsung, so I don't see any reason why users can't ask for opinions

I've constantly update any updates i get on Infinix, no probs, there is always improvement, same with Noxia, Xiaomi and SamSung I've done same

My secret is simple if my network is not fast i don't download update, keeping to that rule has always workout for me

Number 2, i download update as early as possible, not wen an update is pushed to a user , some user will wait weeks before downloading

Also i make sure all my apps on Playstore are up to date. U see i try to do wat i know will improve the performance of my device overall

OEM push update for a reason, app developer push app update for a reason, people should just learn to update their device

Imagine someone who have never update his app on Playstore for years or many month's will still come and say his device is slowing down, why won't it slow down?
u re just a replica of me..
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Itzneowizy(m): 6:11pm On Jun 14, 2019
ddjay:

spartacus11 All these things your are writing have not made any sense, as for me, i wont allow your confusion to affect me, put up a comment that makes sense and i will respond
@bolded....nothing makes sense to you...nothing!!!!!!

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ddjay: 6:35pm On Jun 14, 2019
Itzneowizy:
? It doesn't relate to the issue, I don't mix things up
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ityP(m): 7:13pm On Jun 14, 2019
ddjay:

Infinix phones get updates ??, its like you want links to all the request for updates abi, even the 2 Android one (that is if u understand Android one) phones (note 5, note 5 stylus) have lost the confidence people have in them, if not why are people selling them, even on this thread

Stop answering them. I've said my own about Infinix and tecno phones. Some people have gotten sense and ran. Those who feel like staying put can do so
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by spartacus11(m): 7:18pm On Jun 14, 2019
Itzneowizy:

Please nor use laugh kee me, as in dat guy na case
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ddjay: 7:23pm On Jun 14, 2019
ityP:

Stop answering them. I've said my own about Infinix and tecno phones. Some people have gotten sense and ran. Those who feel like staying put can do so
Ok sir
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by spartacus11(m): 7:25pm On Jun 14, 2019
ityP:

Last i checked, they still have the number one market share in Africa, before i buy 3 brand at least I've bought 2 or 3 product of Trassion either for personal use or for someone

So abeg who are those that ran, and how has that affected the market share of Transsion, they went to India about 2 years or less and their market share is going up in India, so those u feel swap brand in Naija they are gaining sales in India

Oga ur bad belle on Trassion products don't cost them a dime, millions of people are still buying their products and they will still lkeep buying, you're wasting ur energy and time hating on them
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ityP(m): 7:29pm On Jun 14, 2019
spartacus11:

Last i checked, they still have the number one market share in Africa, before i buy 3 brand at least I've bought 2 or 3 product of Trassion either for personal use or for someone

So abeg who are those that ran, and how has that affected the market share of Transsion, they went to India about 2 years or less and their market share is going up in India, so those u feel swap brand in Naija they are gaining sales in India

Oga ur bad belle on Trassion products don't cost them a dime, millions of people are still buying their products and they will still lkeep buying, you're wasting ur energy and time hating on them

K
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ddjay: 7:34pm On Jun 14, 2019
spartacus11:

Name a brand people don't get scared of update, it's on Nokia, it's on Xiaomi, it's on Samsung, so I don't see any reason why users can't ask for opinions

I've constantly update any updates i get on Infinix, no probs, there is always improvement, same with Noxia, Xiaomi and SamSung I've done same

My secret is simple if my network is not fast i don't download update, keeping to that rule has always workout for me

Number 2, i download update as early as possible, not wen an update is pushed to a user , some user will wait weeks before downloading

Also i make sure all my apps on Playstore are up to date. U see i try to do wat i know will improve the performance of my device overall

OEM push update for a reason, app developer push app update for a reason, people should just learn to update their device

Imagine someone who have never update his app on Playstore for years or many month's will still come and say his device is slowing down, why won't it slow down?
See where the problem, all this things have nothing to do with me, neither have i raised anything close to this. Your observations that people that have problem with their phones most especially here on nairaland did not update their apps as where necessary, used poor Network to update their phones or keep the update after some as so on may be your observation on nairalanders that report complains here, well, as for me am not good at describing people that way, but if you think people are this low, no problem,you can tell them, i have no business with this your observations
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Semtu(m): 10:15pm On Jun 14, 2019
spartacus11:

Have you ever wondered why Transsion could make a presence in their own country 'China' but decided to come down to Africa to market their trash? This is a brand without any international standard certificate or federal communication commission.

Now look at Chinese global brands like Xiaomi, ZTE, Huawei, these brands have been verified by both the EU and US communications regulatory bodies.

This is a company that have never or rarely even used the chipsets of world leaders like the Qualcomm and Exynos. And please don't say it's because of the target market because brands like OnePlus, Oppo, Xiaomi makes use of this processor and still produces budget friendly phones.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_devices_with_Gorilla_Glass
Just look at this listing, the fact that no Transsion mobile have been able to incorporate a Gorilla glass in any of their mobiles in 2019 should give you an idea in how subpar their products are.

You can also do yourself the honour of a simple Google search about the top brands worldwide, I'll be damned if any Transsion brand will be found there.

How can someone still decide to go for a phone that no global critic has reviewed, a phone without an international standard conformity certificate, a phone not even approved by the EU and UE regulatory bodies.

Well, I'll praise Transsion holdings for one thing, at least they understand how a business is run. Just to make sales, they brought their trash to Africa because apparently, that's where all trash goes.

P.S You all have browsing phones, we shouldn't be the ones explaining the dilemmatic state of these transsion mobiles...A simple Google search will do. smiley
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by birdie: 11:53am On Jun 15, 2019
Good morning all,

Please I need help with my Infinix Hot 6Pro:

The gallery stopped displaying my pictures. I thought I ran out of space and deleted as many items as possible. Yet the problem persists.

Please help.

[qquote author=XFrozen post=61430117]Post here

1.Whatever problem you come across in your Infinix phone
2. Product Suggestions

We are always happy to help you,[/quote]
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by klassicaj10(m): 2:21pm On Jun 15, 2019
Fairly used infinix Note 5 for sale
Price.....50k negotiable
Location.....ekiti state
WhatsApp 08173545861 ...

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by spartacus11(m): 2:55pm On Jun 15, 2019
birdie:
Good morning all,

Please I need help with my Infinix Hot 6Pro:

The gallery stopped displaying my pictures. I thought I ran out of space and deleted as many items as possible. Yet the problem persists.

Please help.

Take a screenshot, or better still use another device to snap the gallery app, lets see what u mean by not working

Or did you delete any files called Thumbnail

If not, wipe cache and app data of the galaxy app in app settings, reboot ur device and open the galaxy app again.

Also check if the app needs an update and update any system app on setting

Hope this helps
Or u can download Google photos and see if that will work for u
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Freelancerx: 9:36pm On Jun 15, 2019
if you know abut phone you will tecno is trying and it is a phone with good spec
ityP:

I know some who would use more crappy phones and won't complain at all. It doesn't change the fact that the phone is crappy. If an Infinix or tecno user switches to a Xiaomi, Nokia or even a mid-range Samsung phone that is in the same budget category as a particular transsion product, his experience would never be the same. I've been there so I know. Don't worry, when or if u see the light, u will also be disgusted too at transsion products, so for now, ENJOY
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Freelancerx: 9:37pm On Jun 15, 2019
Sure it will just take a look at there new products
spartacus11:

U known nothing and u haven't be there nothing,a touch light tecno will still sell more than ur xiaomi kinicon, cool down ur hate on d product
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jun 15, 2019
Infinix S4 32gb ROM 3gb RAM available for sale...0.8.0.9.6.3.5.2.2.0.1 New and all accessories are still intact.
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ityP(m): 4:59am On Jun 16, 2019
Freelancerx:
if you know abut phone you will tecno is trying and it is a phone with good spec

If u know about phones, u will know that tecno and his brother aren't trying at all. It has gotten so bad for them that even Samsung we hated so much for being too expensive, are now producing budget phones that when compared to a similar priced tecno or Infinix phones, makes them look like crap. Not to talk about other OEMs emerging with better specs to price budget devices that completely floors tecno and Infinix. Even Nokia has wisen up, and there also exists Xiaomi, Lenovo, Umidigi, etc, all with mouth watering budget devices for shikini money.
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Itzneowizy(m): 1:51pm On Jun 16, 2019
Just look at the hypocrite calling the likes of Lenovo, Nokia, Umidigi....why did u fail to mention these other brands when u ignorantly entered the Infinix vs Xiaomi d1ck measuring contest invented by you and your minions...mtchewww angry
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ityP(m): 2:15pm On Jun 16, 2019
Some people no just get sense ala... I was very specific in calling out tecno and Infinix (itel too, tho, most people already know of them) as OEMs who are scamming Nigerians... I only used Xiaomi as case study to prove that price to spec wise, tecno and Infinix no dey try for their customers... But then, u cant force everyone to have sense
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Itzneowizy(m): 2:24pm On Jun 16, 2019
ityP:
Some people no just get sense ala... I was very specific in calling out tecno and Infinix (itel too, tho, most people already know of them) as OEMs who are scamming Nigerians... I only used Xiaomi as case study to prove that price to spec wise, tecno and Infinix no dey try for their customers... But then, u cant force everyone to have sense
Shut up..Oga case study...you and your minions started the nonsense of S4 vs RN7 when no one else did....you should have acknowledge other brands.....now you're coming to talk rubbish...Go your thread
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by adebowale351: 2:33pm On Jun 16, 2019
Where can i get a tecno phone screen
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Freelancerx: 3:03pm On Jun 16, 2019
adebowale351:
just take your phone to carlcear they will help you out
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by precadel: 3:31pm On Jun 16, 2019
My infinix note 3 suddenly stopped working but I want to sell the screen and other parts one by one ...pls how can i
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Jimgym(m): 3:33pm On Jun 16, 2019
Check Tecno exclusive stores, they have other outlets where they sell only phone parts
adebowale351:
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ddjay: 4:16pm On Jun 16, 2019
Itzneowizy:
Shut up..Oga case study...you and your minions started the nonsense of S4 vs RN7 when no one else did....you should have acknowledge other brands.....now you're coming to talk rubbish...Go your thread
Itzneowizy you are one strange type of a liar, even on a sunday you still get mind liar, YOU WERE THE ONE THAT STARTED S4 RN7 COMPARISM you even went ahead to criticize xiaomi entirely by bringing links to this thread. Chai

(1) (2) (3) ... (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) ... (348) (Reply)

Airtel Bb Plan On Android / Can Nokia Asha 200 Download Whatsapp? / How To Share/transfer Mb/data On MTN, Airtel, Glo And Etisalat.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.