Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,236 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** - Phones (104) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** (509757 Views)

Infinix Hot 6 Pro X608 Official Discussion Thread / TECNO Camon X/X Pro Official Discussion Thread / Infinix Hot 5/5 Lite Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) ... (348) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Itzneowizy(m): 4:25pm On Jun 16, 2019
ddjay:

Itzneowizy you are one strange type of a liar, even on a sunday you still get mind liar, YOU WERE THE ONE THAT STARTED S4 RN7 COMPARISM you even went ahead to criticize xiaomi entirely by bringing links to this thread. Chai
Abeg get out from here jare....You don't have anything to say..since when did the comparison start...Nonsense
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Omuka: 4:38pm On Jun 16, 2019
I have used different Infinix phone and i currently use Infinix note 5, I can confirm that Infinix phones are shit. I'm done with infinix after using my note 5.
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by spartacus11(m): 5:04pm On Jun 16, 2019
Itzneowizy:
Shut up..Oga case study...you and your minions started the nonsense of S4 vs RN7 when no one else did....you should have acknowledge other brands.....now you're coming to talk rubbish...Go your thread

Lol nor mind dem
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ddjay: 7:16pm On Jun 16, 2019
Omuka:
I have used different Infinix phone and i currently use Infinix note 5, I can confirm that Infinix phones are shit. I'm done with infinix after using my note 5.
Oga no mind them abeg if you see any spoilt infinix around even the 2010/2011 infinix, pack them in a leda and give itzneowizy and spartacus11, they know how to convert it into s4 and s3 pro and sell to another gullible user
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Itzneowizy(m): 8:02pm On Jun 16, 2019
ddjay:

Oga no mind them abeg if you see any spoilt infinix around even the 2010/2011 infinix, pack them in a leda and give itzneowizy and spartacus11, they know how to convert it into s4 and s3 pro and sell to another gullible user
k
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ityP(m): 8:21pm On Jun 16, 2019
Itzneowizy:
Shut up..Oga case study...you and your minions started the nonsense of S4 vs RN7 when no one else did....you should have acknowledge other brands.....now you're coming to talk rubbish...Go your thread

K
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ityP(m): 8:26pm On Jun 16, 2019
Omuka:

Sorry bro... We've been there too, so we understand
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Itzneowizy(m): 9:03pm On Jun 16, 2019
ityP:

K
k
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by spartacus11(m): 11:38pm On Jun 16, 2019
Wil like to get the Infinix Smart 3 love the Smart series, sleek and beautiful

For 28k is a good deal

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Dubem47: 12:56am On Jun 17, 2019
Hi please I have a fairly used infinix note 4 and I want to change or swap to infinix note 5, can you help me?
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by photon3106: 3:20am On Jun 17, 2019
Omuka:

Interesting! It's hard to believe that you did not buy the Infinix note 5 because you enjoyed those previous (different) Infinix phones . Just saying, perhaps your instinct went for note 5 having enjoyed the other Infinix phones. grin

Good morning y'all
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by spartacus11(m): 5:55am On Jun 17, 2019
photon3106:

Interesting! It's hard to believe that you did not buy the Infinix note 5 because you enjoyed those previous (different) Infinix phones . Just saying, perhaps your instinct went for note 5 having enjoyed the other Infinix phones. grin

Good morning y'all

That's if there was any instinct in the first place. We know them, las las only people using one set of device make such wack claims, he will soon preach sermon to u how he got liberated
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by spartacus11(m): 6:11am On Jun 17, 2019
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Omuka: 7:25am On Jun 17, 2019
photon3106:

Good morning y'all
not what you think, the Android one project of note 5 entised me to buy it. I gave Infinix the last chance to impress me on note 5 but they failed. My last Infinix and xiaomi is my target
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by spartacus11(m): 7:26am On Jun 17, 2019
I said it na dem
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by phonedaddy: 9:14am On Jun 17, 2019
spartacus11:
I said it na dem
grin grin grin
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Itzneowizy(m): 10:07am On Jun 17, 2019
spartacus11:

That's if there was any instinct in the first place. We know them, las las only people using one set of device make such wack claims, he will soon preach sermon to u how he got liberated

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by nettra: 12:05pm On Jun 17, 2019
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by hobat4cash(m): 2:07pm On Jun 17, 2019
Chuksteric:
how is the new one? Has the problem been solved?

yea
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ityP(m): 5:15pm On Jun 17, 2019
Omuka:
not what you think, the Android one project of note 5 entised me to buy it. I gave Infinix the last chance to impress me on note 5 but they failed. My last Infinix and xiaomi is my target

U no go regret ur decision... Follow the xiaomi thread, too many exciting stories on that end
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by spartacus11(m): 5:28pm On Jun 17, 2019
ityP:

U no go regret ur decision... Follow the xiaomi thread, too many exciting stories on that end

Until he brick his device
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ityP(m): 8:08pm On Jun 17, 2019
spartacus11:

Until he brick his device

Go over to the Xiaomi group and see for urself... Those note 5 that had brick problem are coming back to life... If na Infinix, na Oyo for their case... If u dash those guys Infinix note 5 in exchange for their bricked Redmi Note 5, na insult u go collect tbvh
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by photon3106: 8:20pm On Jun 17, 2019
ityP:

Go over to the Xiaomi group and see for urself... Those note 5 that had brick problem are coming back to life... If na Infinix, na Oyo for their case... If u dash those guys Infinix note 5 in exchange for their bricked Redmi Note 5, na insult u go collect tbvh

This is untrue na. How many Infinix note 5 for example, have bricked and how many has had no silicon to the bricking? cheesy
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by photon3106: 8:23pm On Jun 17, 2019
photon3106:

This is untrue na. How many Infinix note 5 for example, have bricked and how many has had no silicon to the bricking? cheesy

I meant 'solution' not silicon abeg. I could have modified it but I don't what monitoring spirits to start accusing of what I didn't modify. grin
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ityP(m): 8:28pm On Jun 17, 2019
photon3106:

Just attempt what I said na. Suggest to someone who has a bricked Note 5 that u wanna swap with ur Infinix note 5 and see how it goes.
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by photon3106: 8:38pm On Jun 17, 2019
ityP:

Just attempt what I said na. Suggest to someone who has a bricked Note 5 that u wanna swap with ur Infinix note 5 and see how it goes.

No I meant the part where you said if any Infinix note 5 bricks, the users are in their own. This is not true because there does not exist an Infinix with an unsolvable brick unless the brick is due to hardware failure such as permanently damaged emmc in which case any other brand would end up without a solution.
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by photon3106: 8:50pm On Jun 17, 2019
ityP:

And about the swap deal scenario. A brick is insufficient as that can be fixed without future implucatiins. You are simply overlooking the possibility of having someone propose a swap deal involving a problematic Xiaomi note 5( I meant a phone with problem out weighing bricking) and a perfectly working Infinix note 5.

I think you should try that swap proposal and see what happens too. grin
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ityP(m): 9:38pm On Jun 17, 2019
photon3106:

No I meant the part where you said if any Infinix note 5 bricks, the users are in their own. This is not true because there does not exist an Infinix with an unsolvable brick unless the brick is due to hardware failure such as permanently damaged emmc in which case any other brand would end up without a solution.

Am glad u admit Infinix too dey brick... So u shouldn't have brought bricking into the argument... Talk specs to price and justify Infinix
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by spartacus11(m): 9:59pm On Jun 17, 2019
ityP:

When u deceive urself finish las las u go dey alright, u were probably blind wen a guy who was looking for a buyer for his newly bought Xiaomi so he can keep his infinix on the xiaomi thread
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ddjay: 10:55pm On Jun 17, 2019
spartacus11:

When u deceive urself finish las las u go dey alright, u were probably blind wen a guy who was looking for a buyer for his newly bought Xiaomi so he can keep his infinix on the xiaomi thread
This your comment has not done anything, it has not made infinix better or improved its quality, even umidigi has more appeal than it, just look how long umidigi thread is moving, over 800 pages, nobody has anything wrong to say or challange, even complain, but see your infinix, from complains to selling, everybody don tire, am glad to see that its only spartacus11 phonedaddy photon3106 itzneowizy that only come here throw thrash unbehalf of the thrash called infinix, na only una remain, i have alot of rubbish about infinix phones that i can proove to you on this thread, they are just so many, so i await the rubbish photon3106 itzneowizy spartacus11 and phonedaddy will comment, if you like, form sleep or respond with K, i dey wait una
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Grayferan: 11:09pm On Jun 17, 2019
Hello,I think my infinix hot 6 battery is swollen,the back case seems different from how it used to be. How much does a new one cost?

1.Whatever problem you come across in your Infinix phone
2. Product Suggestions

We are always happy to help you,[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) ... (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) ... (348) (Reply)

Airtel Bb Plan On Android / Can Nokia Asha 200 Download Whatsapp? / How To Share/transfer Mb/data On MTN, Airtel, Glo And Etisalat.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.