Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,094 members, 7,835,696 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** - Phones (108) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** (509596 Views)

Infinix Hot 6 Pro X608 Official Discussion Thread / TECNO Camon X/X Pro Official Discussion Thread / Infinix Hot 5/5 Lite Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) ... (348) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by michealdeco: 8:02pm On Jun 18, 2019
Itzneowizy:
Another Narcisstic pr1ck who thinks using a Xiaomi phone is an achievement.... grin..who's pained.??...I'm i the cause of your frustration??....Move along kiddo.....Go play with your toys and minions....Coming here to seek relevance
lol

Firstly to correct you I don't use a Xiaomi phone and I am not going to use one in the nearest future (cus i don't like them) and intact I've used two Infinix smartphones and swore never to use the brand again

Secondly why are you seriously pained over a comment that says I can get the same processor 50% cheaper ?

I've been to xiaomi, Nokia and umidigi thread and they handle situations like this with facts

But since I've been following this Infinix thread I found out it's a tradition to handle Infinix incompetency with abuses and insults

I wonder what's with you angry

2 Likes

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ityP(m): 8:10pm On Jun 18, 2019
Only a mad person will just start hating on a company out of the blues. If tecno and Infinix go with the trend of smartphone technologies, producing smartphones, that price-to-spec wise makes sense, no one will call them out. If Infinix S4 sells for 35k-40k, which is actually the price other OEMs would sell a device with such specs, we would hail them and not hate. It's as simple as that. Samsung sef, that was one of the reasons Tecno and Infinix gained ground in the African market, are doing better in the mid-range world.
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ityP(m): 8:11pm On Jun 18, 2019
michealdeco:
lol

Firstly to correct you I don't use a Xiaomi phone and I am not going to use one in the nearest future (cus i don't like them) and intact I've used two Infinix smartphones and swore never to use the brand again

Secondly why are you seriously pained over a comment that says I can get the same processor 50% cheaper ?

I've been to xiaomi, Nokia and umidigi thread and they handle situations like this with facts

But since I've been following this Infinix thread I found out it's a tradition to handle Infinix incompetency with abuses and insults

You said it all
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ddjay: 8:13pm On Jun 18, 2019
Itzneowizy:
k. Saints

Will it kill you guys to go to your thread and gossip...

Ooo no one will answer you
..mtcheww
But We are not hiding anything thing na, so its not gossiping, but why you ni abuse na
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ddjay: 8:15pm On Jun 18, 2019
ityP:

You said it all
My brother, itzneowizy and spartacus11 should be responsible enough to engage us constructively, but they chose just to be abusing
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ddjay: 8:17pm On Jun 18, 2019
michealdeco:
lol

I wonder too o oga me, Itzneowizy and spartacus11 should show some maturity and stop all these abuses most especially spartacus11
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ddjay: 8:18pm On Jun 18, 2019
ityP:

Lol... He just attributed being a novice in phone technology to spending too much time on tecno and Infinix phones.... Gosh! That says a lot...
grin grin
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by spartacus11(m): 8:32pm On Jun 18, 2019
michealdeco:
please can you point out where I told them what they should buy or not

And I'll happily know you ain't a fool

Indeed fool u are

michealdeco:
Hmm
When 35k can get same processor
What is wrong with Infinix? angry

What where u insinuating with the bolded
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by spartacus11(m): 8:35pm On Jun 18, 2019
michealdeco:
I wonder why all this Infinix fan boys are pained in the assess
We'll enjoy Ur Infinix

You're way too below me for me and you to be arguing on social media

U and ur likes are the ones that is paind that people are spending their 58k on an Infinix device, if not u won't be lamenting
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ddjay: 8:35pm On Jun 18, 2019
spartacus11:

Imdeed fool u are

quote author=michealdeco post=79448709] Hmm
When 35k can get same processor
What is wrong with Infinix? angry

What where u insinuating with the bolded
But this did not state that they should buy or not

1 Like

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ddjay: 8:36pm On Jun 18, 2019
spartacus11:

U and ur likes are the ones that is paind that people are spending their 58k on an Infinix device, if not u won't be lamenting
And you equate this to lamenting, na wa o
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by spartacus11(m): 8:37pm On Jun 18, 2019
Itzneowizy:
Another Narcisstic pr1ck who thinks using a Xiaomi phone is an achievement.... grin..who's pained.??...I'm i the cause of your frustration??....Move along kiddo.....Go play with your toys and minions....Coming here to seek relevance

U go fear fear na, people that poverty have finish their lives
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by spartacus11(m): 8:38pm On Jun 18, 2019
Flytime:
Guys which is better in the infinix hot 7 and smart 3 plus

Drop the specs lets see
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ddjay: 8:38pm On Jun 18, 2019
spartacus11:

U go fear fear na, people that poverty have finish their lives

At least add some abuse to this
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ityP(m): 8:39pm On Jun 18, 2019
ddjay:

My brother, itzneowizy and spartacus11 should be responsible enough to engage us constructively, but they chose just to be abusing

There is no room for constructive arguments when tecno and Infinix are involved. Wetin u wan use for tecno and Infinix take do constructive arguments? Is it their low quality HD+ screens? Or their Helio A and P series (the highest they've gone is P23 grin)? Or their over exposed 150mp cameras? Or their 30k for 1 GB RAM phone? LMAO ... They can abuse all they want, truth is truth no matter how painful it sounds
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ddjay: 8:42pm On Jun 18, 2019
ityP:

There is no room for constructive arguments when tecno and Infinix are involved. Wetin u wan use for tecno and Infinix take do constructive arguments? Is it their low quality HD+ screens? Or their Helio A and P series (the highest they've gone is P23 grin)? Or their over exposed 150mp cameras?
Abi o, thats why they chose abuses and curses because there is nothing to challange us about
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by spartacus11(m): 8:45pm On Jun 18, 2019
ddjay:
See what @infinixnigeria handle is full of, nothing buy hype, why are they hiding other tweets that are not praises

Xiaomi come and see ur smart fellow ohhh, why are ur users so dense and daft

He doesn't even know how to use Twitter or how Twitter works

Mr olodo for ur information only Twitter can bring dowm a tweet that goes against their policy

No one can take down any tweet posted by another.user

Olod. U have a lot of learning to do

This one will still come and says he his Tech Savy donce
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ityP(m): 8:45pm On Jun 18, 2019
ddjay:

Abi o, thats why they chose abuses and curses because there is nothing to challange us about

I don't care about their abuses. If my criticisms can cause someone to have a rethink to start buying more for less, I am satisfied.
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by spartacus11(m): 8:47pm On Jun 18, 2019
Itzneowizy:
k. Saints

Will it kill you guys to go to your thread and gossip...

Ooo no one will answer you
..mtcheww

U said it early, he knows nothing, Mr olodo don't even know how Twitter works, and they said they are smart, it's like they are smart been foolish
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Itzneowizy(m): 8:49pm On Jun 18, 2019
michealdeco:
lol

just STFU.....I've heard enuf of ur nonsense....okay??

You've been to other threads blah blah and they handle situation with fact..just negodu..what have your minions been spitting on this thread other than HATE.....how do you handle hate??.....
I'm done with you

ddjay he doesn't like Xiaomi phones come and give him 101 unsolicited reasons why he should buy one
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by spartacus11(m): 8:50pm On Jun 18, 2019
ityP:

We all know of all the races, Africans are the least exposed. So, u can carry crap and sell to the African market and they will think it's gold. Some well exposed Africans are calling on Infinix and tecno/itel to do better, that's all

U mean some well expose Africans who doesn't know how Twitter works, is dat one an expose individual?

Follow follow
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ityP(m): 8:52pm On Jun 18, 2019
spartacus11:

U mean some well expose Africans who doesn't know how Twitter works, is dat one an expose individual?

Follow follow

At least they know buying a Helio P23 plus a HD+ res phone for 58k is not good value for money
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ddjay: 8:55pm On Jun 18, 2019
Itzneowizy:

You've been to other threads blah blah and they handle situation with fact..just negodu..what have your minions been spitting on this thread other than HATE.....how do you handle hate??.....
I'm done with you

ddjay he doesn't like Xiaomi phones come and give him 101 unsolicited reasons why he should buy one
As usual, abuse, mix things up, and finish up with lies
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by spartacus11(m): 8:55pm On Jun 18, 2019
ddjay:

But this did not state that they should buy or not

U lack comprehension, u dat know even know how Twitter work, go learn the basics and come back again
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ddjay: 8:55pm On Jun 18, 2019
ityP:

I don't care about their abuses. If my criticisms can cause someone to have a rethink to start buying more for less, I am satisfied.
Yes

1 Like

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Itzneowizy(m): 8:56pm On Jun 18, 2019
ddjay:

As usual, abuse, mix things up, and finish up with lies
point out the lies.??...have u not been hating from day one

Your frnd doesn't like Xiaomi pls preach to him..and force it down his throat

Back to the ignoring mode...we're done
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by michealdeco: 8:57pm On Jun 18, 2019
spartacus11:

am not pained I simply show them the right way because someone that knows road can't sit down and watch others follow a wrong path

I don't tolerate rubbish and of course Infinix is one with all my family members changing their smartphones to other reputable brands and friends who are wise

I don see your dear Infinix surviving in the African market in the next three years
With that being said
Am done with you
*Walks out*
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by abiolamitodun(m): 8:58pm On Jun 18, 2019
pls who knows the code for mtn to get 1gb with 200
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ddjay: 8:59pm On Jun 18, 2019
spartacus11:

Xiaomi come and see ur smart fellow ohhh, why are ur users so dense and daft

He doesn't even know how to use Twitter or how Twitter works

Mr olodo for ur information only Twitter can bring dowm a tweet that goes against their policy

No one can take down any tweet posted by another.user

Olod. U have a lot of learning to do

This one will still come and says he his Tech Savy donce
You said take down, i said hide, i tweeted at them when j was using note 5, it was always restarting after pie update, when i started criticizing their neglect, i wasn't seeing the post again
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by spartacus11(m): 9:00pm On Jun 18, 2019
Itzneowizy:

I'm done with you

Someone that doesn't even understand the meaning of his own post

Na dem go insult na dem go still cry. They never see anything

Las las their stupidity will be taken care of
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ddjay: 9:02pm On Jun 18, 2019
Itzneowizy:
point out the lies.??...have u not been hating from day one

Your frnd doesn't like Xiaomi pls preach to him..and force it down his throat

Back to the ignoring mode...we're done
But you have been lying from day one na, it doesn't matter if he hate xiaomi,the most important thing is that he knows infinix is a thrash
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ddjay: 9:03pm On Jun 18, 2019
spartacus11:

Someone that doesn't even understand the meaning of his own post

Na dem go insu6, na dem go still cry. They never see anything

Las las their stupiditywoll ne taken care of
U just described yourself here

(1) (2) (3) ... (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) ... (348) (Reply)

Airtel Bb Plan On Android / Can Nokia Asha 200 Download Whatsapp? / How To Share/transfer Mb/data On MTN, Airtel, Glo And Etisalat.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.