Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,676 members, 7,820,374 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** - Phones (107) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** (505611 Views)

Infinix Hot 6 Pro X608 Official Discussion Thread / TECNO Camon X/X Pro Official Discussion Thread / Infinix Hot 5/5 Lite Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) ... (347) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by spartacus11(m): 3:55pm On Jun 18, 2019
ddjay:

grin grin this guy na pikin

A naija pikin at that, why u will only remain an unknown entity
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by AndreIsKing: 3:55pm On Jun 18, 2019
spartacus11:

A device can't take more than its charging rating

But your battery can perform better if you use original charger when it start showing signs of weakness from usage of fake charger

As long as the fake charger have not totally damage the device battery
Thanks for the info.
In my case, the battery of my infinix hot s died about 2 weeks back and has refused to power up or charge.
This isn't the first time its happening though, usually I take to a repair shop were they sorta charge/boost the battery manually to like 5% and then give me back to complete the charge with my regular charger. This became something I started doing like 1-2 times a month for the past 3months.
So I asked around for something less stressful I could do and I was told that a fast charger could do the job of boosting the phone back to life as it creates enough voltage to do so.
So, I'm asking if this is actually possible?
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by spartacus11(m): 3:56pm On Jun 18, 2019
ddjay:

The truth they say is bitter you don't need a contract for it

Isn't that why Infinix is bitter to u and ur comrades bcus Infinix is Truth the Africa KING
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by spartacus11(m): 3:59pm On Jun 18, 2019
AndreIsKing:

Thanks for the info.
In my case, the battery of my infinix hot s died about 2 weeks back and has refused to power up or charge.
This isn't the first time its happening though, usually I take to a repair shop were they sorta charge/boost the battery manually to like 5% and then give me back to complete the charge with my regular charger. This became something I started doing like 1-2 times a month for the past 3months.
So I asked around for something less stressful I could do and I was told that a fast charger could do the job of boosting the phone back to life as it creates enough voltage to do so.
So, I'm asking if this is actually possible?

Change ur battery, shouldn't be more than 2/3k check jumia

Also u need to change ur charger too, and if you're using power bank change it too

Get original charger/power bank when u change to a new battery
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by AndreIsKing: 4:04pm On Jun 18, 2019
spartacus11:

Change ur battery, Infinix hot S write, shouldn't be more than 2/3k

Also u need to change ur charger too, and if you're using power bank change it too

Get original charger/power bank when u change to a new battery
I have changed the battery twice, first time from an engineer at computer village Lagos and the second time at a slot store.
Although, I haven't changed my charger. Could that be the reason?
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ddjay: 4:14pm On Jun 18, 2019
spartacus11:

Isn't that why Infinix is bitter to u and ur comrades bcus Infinix is Truth the Africa KING
Like i told u earlier when you are ready to counter my point that infinix is a rubbish crap, then i will answer, or if you like go and bring somebody to help you out, even your friends itzneowizy phonedaddy phonton3106 also can challange me on this, i dey wait una with enough proof, but if you like, keep going off point with childishness
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Itzneowizy(m): 4:15pm On Jun 18, 2019
spartacus11:

And at the end of the day he prefers his front flash, have u heard of the word PREFERENCE before

He his a nigga who knows wat he wants in a device, at least he is not a follow follow, who follow blindly bcus others On Nairaland are on the queue

He defines his need, he goes for it

What u think is better to u or for u, does not apply to him

What u think is appealing to u, shouldn't be what is appealing to him

Lessons xaomi fanboys obviously lacks, do many of u actually know what u want in a device

That's why some who ends up buying a xaomi ends up saying one or two hardware in ur xaomi is overrated
You're still arguing with this guy..who doesn't know what a custom recovery is...he prolly has no idea abt the power of his processor...or camera...or anything concerning phone undecided .....na follow follow ein be....A tech-savvy wannabe sad
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Itzneowizy(m): 4:18pm On Jun 18, 2019
michealdeco:
am not forcing them either
And you have no right whatsoever to tell me to stop expressing my opinion
On the contrary your opinion clearly contradicts the thread's topic.....Create your own thread and start filling it up with complaints or better still go to their fb, twitter and insta page..to lay your complains..savvy?? undecided
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by spartacus11(m): 4:20pm On Jun 18, 2019
AndreIsKing:

I have changed the battery twice, first time from an engineer at computer village Lagos and the second time at a slot store.
Although, I haven't changed my charger. Could that be the reason?

The reason i said u should change ur charge and power bank is so that, what killed ur previous battery won't happen to the new one.

Also don't over charge ur battery too, at least to prolong the battery life, wish dey can get u a follow come battery
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by spartacus11(m): 4:23pm On Jun 18, 2019
ddjay:

Like i told u earlier when you are ready to counter my point that infinix is a rubbish crap, then i will answer, or if you like go and bring somebody to help you out, even your friends itzneowizy phonedaddy phonton3106 also can challange me on this, i dey wait una with enough proof, but if you like, keep going off point with childishness

Who are u, I've dealt with ur leaders on Nairaland who obviously brought u to Xaomi, who come be u oga mr man.

Infinix is rubbish ur opinion

And that rubbish sells more than ur beloved xaomi device in Africa

It seems u need to do a check on who u talking to, u sure need to

You're just a low xaomi tout who dey sent on rampage, i will help reset ur brain
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by spartacus11(m): 4:27pm On Jun 18, 2019
Itzneowizy:
You're still arguing with this guy..who doesn't know what a custom recovery is...he prolly has no idea abt the power of his processor...or camera...or anything concerning phone undecided .....na follow follow ein be....A tech-savvy wannabe sad

He need a brain reset, my whip is ready for am

His leaders from d other side sent him on rampage, of he chop beating las las all of them go fall out

Those are the ones i am waiting for not even him

1 Like

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by spartacus11(m): 4:30pm On Jun 18, 2019
Itzneowizy:
On the contrary your opinion clearly contradicts the thread's topic.....Create your own thread and start filling it up with complaints or better still go to their fb, twitter and insta page..to lay your complains..savvy?? undecided

If all this one enter Infinix or Tecno FB or Twitter page dey will roast dem, why do u think they all craw and hide on Nairaland to be throwing punches

1 Like

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by AndreIsKing: 4:34pm On Jun 18, 2019
spartacus11:

The reason i said u should change ur charge and power bank is so that, what killed ur previous battery won't happen to the new one.

Also don't over charge ur battery too, at least to prolong the battery life, wish dey can get u a follow come battery
Alright, thanks.
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ddjay: 6:00pm On Jun 18, 2019
spartacus11:

Who are u, I've dealt with ur leaders on Nairaland who obviously brought u to Xaomi, who come be u oga mr man.

You're just a low xaomi tout who dey sent on rampage, i will help reset ur brain
The most important thing is that you have acknowledged that Infinix is rubbish, what makes u important is the points you put across and not your abusive comments, its childish to me.
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ddjay: 6:03pm On Jun 18, 2019
spartacus11:

This is childs play, am still on my point and i will face that, you and itzneowizy can keep throwing insults, the most important thing is that you have not confronted the issue but hide under abuses and insults as a way of running away from the point
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ddjay: 6:07pm On Jun 18, 2019
spartacus11:

If all this one enter Infinix or Tecno FB or Twitter page dey will roast dem, why do u think they all craw and hide on Nairaland to be throwing punches
All of us cannot enter twitter or Facebook, there is no need for that because @infinixnigeria has been hiding criticisms all you see there is hype, no objectivity. But face the fact itzneowizy and stop running away like spartacus11 with all sorts of diversionary points, just proove to me that infinix is not a rubbish crap thats all, no fear
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by spartacus11(m): 6:17pm On Jun 18, 2019
ddjay:

The most important thing is that you have acknowledged that Infinix is rubbish, what makes u important is the points you put across and not your abusive comments, its childish to me.

And d rubbish sells more than ur u know kpako, dat same rubbish that got to India and its market share is increasing daily, how do ur hate stop Infinix acceptability?
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by spartacus11(m): 6:19pm On Jun 18, 2019
ddjay:

This is childs play, am still on my point and i will face that, you and itzneowizy can keep throwing insults, the most important thing is that you have not confronted the issue but hide under abuses and insults as a way of running away from the point

Which issue do u have to confront, that xaomi isers have to rely on gcam to oven put out an average picture, why is the stock camera snap poor, and why are ur users complaining?
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by spartacus11(m): 6:24pm On Jun 18, 2019
ddjay:

All of us cannot enter twitter or Facebook, there is no need for that because @infinixnigeria has been hiding criticisms all you see there is hype, no objectivity. But face the fact itzneowizy and stop running away like spartacus11 with all sorts of diversionary points, just proove to me that infinix is not a rubbish crap thats all, no fear

Hiding criticism, so u can hide criticism on Twitter or FB?

Ok go to the page send me a screenshot of any hiding comments on Infinix page,, u can start by posting crap there, and wait for dem to hide it

If they do 20k for grab

Except obviously as usual u are a lair, which has been ur hallmar

U see, u not even bold enough to confront people there, bcus u will get rusted, reason why u and ur comrades have to craw and hide on Nairaland
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by michealdeco: 7:19pm On Jun 18, 2019
spartacus11:

So also u have no right to tell them wat to use their 58k or what brand they should buy or not buy, ur opinion is not scripture neither is it constitution shikena
please can you point out where I told them what they should buy or not

And I'll happily know you ain't a fool
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by michealdeco: 7:19pm On Jun 18, 2019
Itzneowizy:
I wonder why all this Infinix fan boys are pained in the assess
We'll enjoy Ur Infinix

You're way too below me for me and you to be arguing on social media
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ddjay: 7:39pm On Jun 18, 2019
michealdeco:
We'll enjoy Ur Infinix

My brother you have said it all, i told them infinix is a rubbish crap and showed them screenshots of infinix xclub and nairaland comments to justify my point, itzneowizy started a comparism between infinix and xiaomi, i brought other screenshots of the problems of infinix and why its below xiaomi, instead of them to proove otherwise, they just went on insults and abuses, i even prooved that umidigi is better than infinix, but because they cant proove me wrong they just went on abuses and curses just to run away from the point, most especially this little child called spartacus11. Am still waiting for their argument,and not this childish abuses
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Itzneowizy(m): 7:39pm On Jun 18, 2019
michealdeco:
We'll enjoy Ur Infinix

Another Narcisstic pr1ck who thinks using a Xiaomi phone is an achievement.... grin..who's pained.??...I'm i the cause of your frustration??....Move along kiddo.....Go play with your toys and minions....Coming here to seek relevance

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Flytime: 7:41pm On Jun 18, 2019
Guys which is better in the infinix hot 7 and smart 3 plus
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ddjay: 7:42pm On Jun 18, 2019
See what @infinixnigeria handle is full of, nothing buy hype, why are they hiding other tweets that are not praises

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ddjay: 7:43pm On Jun 18, 2019
Itzneowizy:
Another Narcisstic pr1ck who thinks using a Xiaomi phone is an achievement.... grin..who's pained.??...I'm i the cause of your frustration??....Move along kiddo.....Go play with your toys and minions..you're too young and naive for the outside world
If you no abuse then what else, you will not make heaven if you continue like this o cheesy cheesy
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Itzneowizy(m): 7:45pm On Jun 18, 2019
ddjay:

If you no abuse then what else, you will not make heaven if you continue like this o cheesy cheesy
k. Saints

Will it kill you guys to go to your thread and gossip...

Ooo no one will answer you
..mtcheww
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ityP(m): 7:46pm On Jun 18, 2019
Itzneowizy:
speaking of very bright....You two sick 4ucks are delusional....how can someone use Nairaland ideas as a general consensus to draw inference from...with the numerous fake lives and monikers here abi??......Oga you're actually not bright tbvh grin

So you see problems on NL and suddenly the problem is worldwide
Me kicking your a$$ here means I'm among the few vouching for infinix.....Oga get your priorities right and get a life...So you'll subscribe just to come to infinix thread and seek relevance abi grin....GTF outta here man grin

Kicking my ass? With a Helio P23 smartphone that sells for 58k in 2019? Lmao... You're mad and you've got no one to tell you bruh.
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ityP(m): 7:50pm On Jun 18, 2019
spartacus11:

We all know of all the races, Africans are the least exposed. So, u can carry crap and sell to the African market and they will think it's gold. Some well exposed Africans are calling on Infinix and tecno/itel to do better, that's all
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ityP(m): 7:53pm On Jun 18, 2019
michealdeco:
Hmm
When 35k can get same processor
What is wrong with Infinix? angry

My brother, if person talk, Dem go say we dey hate.
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ityP(m): 7:57pm On Jun 18, 2019
ddjay:
Omg this made me laugh grin grin grin this is an example of spending tooooo much time (in years) using tecno and infinix

Lol... He just attributed being a novice in phone technology to spending too much time on tecno and Infinix phones.... Gosh! That says a lot...
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ityP(m): 8:01pm On Jun 18, 2019
michealdeco:
am not forcing them either
And you have no right whatsoever to tell me to stop expressing my opinion

Express your opinion please. Someone needs it grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) ... (347) (Reply)

Free Blackberry Unlocking Codes (NOT BLACKBERRY 10 DEVICES) / Airtel Bb Plan On Android / Can Nokia Asha 200 Download Whatsapp?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.