Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,173 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** - Phones (137) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** (506609 Views)

Infinix Hot 6 Pro X608 Official Discussion Thread / TECNO Camon X/X Pro Official Discussion Thread / Infinix Hot 5/5 Lite Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) ... (348) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ddjay: 1:56pm On Aug 07, 2019
Itzneowizy:
...Mumu....go and read up all my comments on nairaland na tongue...still a lot of pages to cover grin
You caused all these problems, people are no longer learning anything on this thread , you made everybody to abuse and curse, just go out and get a job, and you will appreciate responsible life in public
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Ayebaeapretai(f): 1:57pm On Aug 07, 2019
Hi guys , you all know his antics, dont feed the troll.

IGNORE HIM
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ddjay: 1:58pm On Aug 07, 2019
Ayebaeapretai:
Hi guys , you all know his antics, dont feed the troll.
Oya come and learn, am suppose to ignore your troll oh itzneowizy
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Ayebaeapretai(f): 1:59pm On Aug 07, 2019
Itzneowizy Please ignore him!

1 Like

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Itzneowizy(m): 2:01pm On Aug 07, 2019
Ayebaeapretai:
Itzneowizy Please ignore him!
Done✔✔✔.. the niqqa is funny tho....he follows every comment i make on any section grin...looking for issues to keep him busy..........i'll ignore....
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ddjay: 2:02pm On Aug 07, 2019
Itzneowizy:
Done✔✔✔.. the niqqa is funny tho....he follows every comment i make on any section grin...looking for issues to keep him busy..........i'll ignore....
This guy no dey hear word, ignore because you bave nothing responsible to say, and you are fulll of lies
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Ayebaeapretai(f): 2:04pm On Aug 07, 2019
Itzneowizy:
Thanks dear wink Together we can
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ddjay: 2:14pm On Aug 07, 2019
Ayebaeapretai:
Thanks dear wink Together we can
Very good, that means no more abuses and curses then grin grin so the two of you should leave, we need fresh air
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ddjay: 2:15pm On Aug 07, 2019
Itzneowizy:
Very good go away with your joblessness, abuses and curses
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ddjay: 2:54pm On Aug 07, 2019
Itzneowizy:
This guy is really a confused human being, see how he edited this post, this job you have given yourself is trully a shameless one that only befits a jobless man like you

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Ayebaeapretai(f): 3:20pm On Aug 07, 2019
Perfect wink wink
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ddjay: 3:56pm On Aug 07, 2019
Ayebaeapretai:
Perfect wink wink
FOLLOW YOUR GUY IGNORE NA, WHAT ARE YOU STILL DOING HERE abi are u jobless too
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ddjay: 4:17pm On Aug 07, 2019
Itzneowizy:
Oya see what gcam is here https://www.nairaland.com/4962890/gcam-craze#81035179
Remember to thank the op for teaching you what gcam is. Be humble and appreciative
Itzneowizy i brought this link because of u o
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ddjay: 4:57pm On Aug 07, 2019
Itzneowizy:
This looks interesting http://www.infinix.club/forum/824/1334928
http://www.infinix.club/forum/824/1330117
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by atheistandproud(m): 5:49pm On Aug 07, 2019
I'm still waiting for the link to the Infinix GCam mod.

The people on this thread usually resort to insults as rebuttals to arguments only to turn around to accuse people of trolling. Itsneowizy has insulted me severally even when I was not aggressive to him. Even tho he has had the messages deleted. I still have screenshots.

No insults. If you don't provide the link then we can agree that Infinix has no GCam port. Period

Cc: ddjay
drjprince
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by drjprince: 6:10pm On Aug 07, 2019
atheistandproud:

The people on this thread usually resort to insults as rebuttals to arguments only to turn around to accuse people of trolling. Itsneowizy has insulted me severally even when I was not aggressive to him. Even tho he has had the messages deleted. I still have screenshots.

No insults. If you don't provide the link then we can agree that Infinix has no GCam port. Period

drjprince
bro thanks for the mention I will take it from here grin grin,itzneowizzy come out and tell us what you know about Gcam

1 Like

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ddjay: 7:02pm On Aug 07, 2019
drjprince:
bro thanks for the mention I will take it from here grin grin,itzneowizzy come out and tell us what you know about Gcam
Yes boss, even me i dont insult ibtried to keep it clean but when i discovered that keeping it clean is very foolish as you will end up a victim i had to pick up energy, but itzneowizy and his girl have way heating things up, i even helped him with a link on what gcam is but he is still forming gcam works on infinix
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ddjay: 7:07pm On Aug 07, 2019
atheistandproud:

drjprince
Yes boss, itzneowizy doesn't know what gcam is, he even mocked me for calling it google camera grin because someone said it works on zero 6, they should keep dreaming, it will never work because nobody knows infinix in xda
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ddjay: 9:47pm On Aug 07, 2019
atheistandproud:

drjprince
I told u, itzneowizy can't find his knowledge base, all he does is to come here abuse, lie then go and hide

1 Like

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Semtu(m): 9:56pm On Aug 07, 2019
ddjay:

I told u, itzneowizy can't find his knowledge base, all he does is to come here and abuse and lie then go and hide

Hahaha.... So he really said he uses GCam on his infinix? grin

In his dreams maybe, lmao...

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Zamantu(m): 12:32am On Aug 08, 2019
Guys please how much will it cost me to change a infinix hot 5 screen? Mine just fell down and the screen looks bad but not completely blind. One side is black and the resolution of the other parts looks like "night mode on".
I stay in ibadan please
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by drjprince: 6:12am On Aug 08, 2019
ddjay:

I told u, itzneowizy can't find his knowledge base, all he does is to come here and abuse and lie then go and hide
it not just him all those people that claims saying the truth is joblessness make them come defend their statement undecided
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ddjay: 6:39am On Aug 08, 2019
drjprince:
it not jusr him all those people that claims saying the truth is joblessness make them come defend there statement undecided
Dont mind itzneowizy and his girl, they are just jobless people
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ddjay: 6:39am On Aug 08, 2019
Semtu:

Hahaha.... So he really said he uses GCam on his infinix? grin

In his dreams maybe, lmao...
No mind am, he is a blooody liar
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by drjprince: 7:16am On Aug 08, 2019
ddjay:

Dont mind itzneowizy and his girl, they are just jobless people
so him accomplice na girl self cheesy,make she drop her number grin
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Ayebaeapretai(f): 7:41am On Aug 08, 2019
Zamantu:
Guys please how much will it cost me to change a infinix hot 5 screen? Mine just fell down and the screen looks bad but not completely blind. One side is black and the resolution of the other parts looks like "night mode on".
I stay in ibadan please
Cant say, bet you go to carl care to have it fixed, their office is at mokola.
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by iammiracle1(m): 8:34am On Aug 08, 2019
Please my phone fell and cracked, the screen still works so i am guessing its the touchpad but not to sure, please any idea how much i may use to change either? Its an infinix hot 6xc
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ddjay: 10:09am On Aug 08, 2019
drjprince:
so him accomplice na girl self cheesy,make she drop her number grin
grin grin
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Zamantu(m): 10:11am On Aug 08, 2019
Ayebaeapretai:

Is it always cheaper at their office?
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ddjay: 10:11am On Aug 08, 2019
Ayebaeapretai:
Na wa o, u r disturbing us here, go with your itzneowizy
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Ayebaeapretai(f): 11:47am On Aug 08, 2019
Zamantu:

Is it always cheaper at their office?
Cant actually say as i am not familiar with their estimations.
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Ayebaeapretai(f): 11:48am On Aug 08, 2019
iammiracle1:
Please my phone fell and cracked, the screen still works so i am guessing its the touchpad but not to sure, please any idea how much i may use to change either? Its an infinix hot 6xc
Carl care bros, its an hardware issue.

(1) (2) (3) ... (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) ... (348) (Reply)

Free Blackberry Unlocking Codes (NOT BLACKBERRY 10 DEVICES) / Airtel Bb Plan On Android / Can Nokia Asha 200 Download Whatsapp?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.