Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,857 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** - Phones (148) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** (503715 Views)

Infinix Hot 6 Pro X608 Official Discussion Thread / TECNO Camon X/X Pro Official Discussion Thread / Infinix Hot 5/5 Lite Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) ... (347) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Redpanter(m): 10:14am On Sep 21, 2019
Get any infinix smartphone at best price on jumia

Contact on WhatsApp: https:///2348127838587 or call 2348127838587 to order

Pay on delivery

Fast next day express delivery

kiss kiss kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by uwa244(m): 12:52pm On Sep 21, 2019
Top of the day to the house. Plz my infinix Hot 5 is always telling me low memory space, and the internal memory is 16gig.i don't have much files in it. But it keeps poppin up notifications of low memory space.is it normal?
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ToyBoyAaron(m): 1:51pm On Sep 21, 2019
uwa244:
Top of the day to the house. Plz my infinix Hot 5 is always telling me low memory space, and the internal memory is 16gig.i don't have much files in it. But it keeps poppin up notifications of low memory space.is it normal?
You might have many installed apps
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by uwa244(m): 2:30pm On Sep 21, 2019
ToyBoyAaron:

You might have many installed apps
Not really. It is more of default apps.
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Champ007(m): 8:44pm On Sep 21, 2019
noble2faith:

See how u dey vomit rubbish for your mouth.

No be d same product the guy wan sell? No be infinix mobile the guy wan sell?

Phone wey u neva see u don dey rubbish like this. undecided undecided undecided undecided

Watch reviews on YouTube before you type shit
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by jboixxx: 12:17am On Sep 22, 2019
Contact jboixxx should you need C10 memory cards (Mixza and SanDisk of 16-128GB), OTG drives and or adapters (MicroUSB or Type C ports), USB cables (Type C and MicroUSB ports), charging adapters (2.0A, 2.4A, 3.0A, single port or double ports) and SIM extenders or Type C maleto female adapters. Delivery is nationwide with a token.

Check my advert thread, click here to WhatsApp me or check my signature for ☎️
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by SPLENDID25(m): 8:51am On Sep 22, 2019
infinix, same UI. When I first bought the note 4, I expected some thing different but no. phone I bought for 52k cannot be differentiated from the 30k hot5, how painful!
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ddjay: 6:20pm On Sep 22, 2019
SPLENDID25:
infinix, same UI. When I first bought the note 4, I expected some thing different but no. phone I bought for 52k cannot be differentiated from the 30k hot5, how painful!
grin that's transsion for u, business wuru wuru, they just came to pack money from naija, so long as its fine and cheap many Nigerians go rush am and even fight each other. Transsion don see food for naija, na to allow dem to dey chop na, anybody wey see himself as food for transsion, den carry go na their choice... grin

1 Like

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by photon3106: 8:16pm On Sep 22, 2019
uwa244:

You can start with telling us your current free storage space. Usually, owing to manufacturers' modification of the stock android os, some phones start to pop up that incessant message of low storage when your free storage space is below 500mb.

You can also go to settings, then storage, there you can clear the Cache portion. This should free some space.

Finally, considering what you said about not many apps are installed (I assume below 50 apps). You should be sure that there are no app on your phone that downloads user data to your internal storage. E.g online learning platforms/apps, games with heavy OBB and so on. Use ESfile explorer to analyse your internal storage so as to see what's taking up 'unnecessary' space.

1 Like

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by escober90(m): 6:22am On Sep 23, 2019
Top of the morning to you all. Pls my infinix hot 6 is not charging or it might charge to mid way and refuses not to charge again no matter how longer I charge it. For instance, I charged it thruout the night it only added 6%. Pls what's the way out?

Thanks in anticipation
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Kalapizim(m): 8:12am On Sep 23, 2019
escober90:
Top of the morning to you all. Pls my infinix hot 6 is not charging or it might charge to mid way and refuses not to charge again no matter how longer I charge it. For instance, I charged it thruout the night it only added 6%. Pls what's the way out?

Thanks in anticipation
xup your subboard might be faulty oo
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by escober90(m): 8:17am On Sep 23, 2019
Kalapizim:
xup your subboard might be faulty oo

What will I do to that effect?
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by uwa244(m): 10:32am On Sep 23, 2019
It is actually my wife's phone.
The available space is about 3gb.
photon3106:

You can start with telling us your current free storage space. Usually, owing to manufacturers' modification of the stock android os, some phones start to pop up that incessant message of low storage when your free storage space is below 500mb.

You can also go to settings, then storage, there you can clear the Cache portion. This should free some space.

Finally, considering what you said about not many apps are installed (I assume below 50 apps). You should be sure that there are no app on your phone that downloads user data to your internal storage. E.g online learning platforms/apps, games with heavy OBB and so on. Use ESfile explorer to analyse your internal storage so as to see what's taking up 'unnecessary' space.
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Seyong10(m): 11:46am On Sep 23, 2019
5 Months Old infinix hot 6 (X606)
Android Version : 8.1.0 Oreo
Android Security Patch Level : July 5, 2019
XOS Version : 3.3.0
2gb RAM
16gb ROM
Neat Condition
Screen Resolution : 1440X720
Camera : 13mp (Rear)
8mp (Front)
Rear Fingerprint Sensor
Price : 30k
WhatsApp only : 08145335287
SERIOUS BUYER ONLY
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by phonedaddy: 11:53am On Sep 23, 2019
escober90:

What will I do to that effect?
Take it to carl care for assistance.

1 Like

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Obascoetubi: 11:57am On Sep 23, 2019
HOT 8 NOW ON SIOT.NG @36,500
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by photon3106: 2:21pm On Sep 23, 2019
uwa244:
It is actually my wife's phone.
The available space is about 3gb.

Oh 3Gb, that's quite sufficient to avoid that storage low notification.

Well, here is my suggestion.

1. As stated earlier, get ESxplorer to analyse internal storage. This tells you what is taking up storage on the internal storage.
2. Clear cache.

P.S: Please be sure that the message does not read 'simcard storage is full' or something similar. This is a different case entirely.

Let's know how it turns out with 1 and 2. if those do not fix the problem then flashing is your best bet as factory reset may just be a temporary solution (I.e problem resurfaces after setup and short usage.)
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Palmerbarry: 6:59pm On Sep 23, 2019
Obascoetubi:
HOT 8 NOW ON SIOT.NG @36,500
which variant?
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by uwa244(m): 9:19pm On Sep 23, 2019
Thanks man.
Will try it out and let you know.
photon3106:

Oh 3Gb, that's quite sufficient to avoid that storage low notification.

Well, here is my suggestion.

1. As stated earlier, get ESxplorer to analyse internal storage. This tells you what is taking up storage on the internal storage.
2. Clear cache.

P.S: Please be sure that the message does not read 'simcard storage is full' or something similar. This is a different case entirely.

Let's know how it turns out with 1 and 2. if those do not fix the problem then flashing is your best bet as factory reset may just be a temporary solution (I.e problem resurfaces after setup and short usage.)
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by suprememoney(m): 11:55pm On Sep 23, 2019
Anyone with an android phone of 10k and BELOW?

It must be neat and the screen should not crack... Whatsapp me: 09019412826

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by LOOYALTY(m): 12:49am On Sep 24, 2019
What can I do to my infinix hot4 lite, I plug it and is no more displaying anything even he doesn't vibrating
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by fairygeh(f): 7:32am On Sep 24, 2019
Please how much is the new Infinix hot 8
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Obascoetubi: 3:07pm On Sep 24, 2019
Palmerbarry:
which variant?
2gb
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by kaffyadeakeem(f): 6:53pm On Sep 24, 2019
fairygeh:
Please how much is the new Infinix hot 8
37k,38k depending on the online merchant
Check jumia
Is there
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by fairygeh(f): 7:54pm On Sep 24, 2019
kaffyadeakeem:
37k,38k depending on the online merchant Check jumia Is there
Okay,thanks sis
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by tuyi19: 8:55am On Sep 25, 2019
i am using infinix phone the model is X559C. the problem i do have with this phone is HANGING .

Please what is the solution to this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Tarivanessa(f): 10:44am On Sep 25, 2019
tuyi19:
i am using infinix phone the model is X559C. the problem i do have with this phone is HANGING .

Please what is the solution to this
clear your RAM space.
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by photon3106: 11:54am On Sep 25, 2019
suprememoney:
Anyone with an android phone of 10k and BELOW?

It must be neat and the screen should not crack... Whatsapp me: 09019412826

I have tecno W2 perfectly working @ 8.5k neat but location is Ibadan.
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by macanthony25(m): 12:01pm On Sep 25, 2019
1. My hot3 fell down yesterday and lost its sound. I can't play music or watch videos on twitter and Instagram, I must use earpiece. what could be the problem?

2. I went to settings >>>developer options and scrolled down to window animation scale, transition animation scale and animator duration scale and put them on .5x. it was all on 1x before. I was told it will make my phone faster but my phone is now slower, it's like it's one of the scales that I was supposed to put on .5x , who can assist me?
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by IAmRoot(m): 1:59pm On Sep 25, 2019
My hot 6x fails to touch screen after booting. And the gallery app increases brightness too much. Who else is experiencing The same problem?
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by felasey1(m): 2:52pm On Sep 25, 2019
IAmRoot:
My hot 6x fails to touch screen after booting. And the gallery app increases brightness too much. Who else is experiencing The same problem?
please take it to carl care for assistance.
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by felasey1(m): 2:53pm On Sep 25, 2019
macanthony25:
1. My hot3 fell down yesterday and lost its sound. I can't play music or watch videos on twitter and Instagram, I must use earpiece. what could be the problem?

2. I went to settings >>>developer options and scrolled down to window animation scale, transition animation scale and animator duration scale and put them on .5x. it was all on 1x before. I was told it will make my phone faster but my phone is now slower, it's like it's one of the scales that I was supposed to put on .5x , who can assist me?
please take it to carl care for assistance

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) ... (347) (Reply)

Free Blackberry Unlocking Codes (NOT BLACKBERRY 10 DEVICES) / Airtel Bb Plan On Android / Can Nokia Asha 200 Download Whatsapp?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.