Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,502 members, 7,770,259 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 08:17 AM

***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** - Phones (162) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** (493452 Views)

Infinix Hot 6 Pro X608 Official Discussion Thread / TECNO Camon X/X Pro Official Discussion Thread / Infinix Hot 5/5 Lite Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) ... (346) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Hollusilva28(m): 11:43am On Nov 03, 2019
Youngsage:

Lol just stumbled on your comment. Anything about battery, just give it to Huawei. Forget! No phone even comes close. I've even forgotten where my power bank is cos people that borrow it use it more than me. grin

Great hardware + software too.

I have a like new y9 for sale though, going very cheap, with box and everything. You can hit me up if you're interested cheesy
can u swap with New Huawei y6 prime 2019 and I put small cash on it.
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Youngsage: 4:20pm On Nov 03, 2019
Hollusilva28:
can u swap with New Huawei y6 prime 2019 and I put small cash on it.

Outright sale sir. Need the cash
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Akaewu: 5:45pm On Nov 03, 2019
digitalcrazeman:
since na
Thanks
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by toask111: 8:27pm On Nov 03, 2019
Please help!!!
I don't know why the person at the other end of my call whenever I call or receive call WON'T HEAR whatever I am saying but I can hear him/her clearly.

My phone is Infinix 4 pro

How do I rectify this issue.

Thanks
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Itzneowizy(m): 8:54pm On Nov 03, 2019
toask111:
Please help!!!
I don't know why the person at the other end of my call whenever I call or receive call WON'T HEAR whatever I am saying but I can hear him/her clearly.

Thanks
the mic (mouthpiece) ish.....you need to change the flex asap
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Nobody: 11:42pm On Nov 03, 2019
My experience with infinix is so terrible. I bought my infinix note 3 on July 19 2017, I bought it for close to 60k. I later bought a galaxy note 8 on December 18 2017. So, I stopped using the infinix note 3, I switch it off and kept it somewhere safe. I do use it once in a while throughout 2018, the last time I use it in 2018 was around may 2018.

Fast forward to July 2019, I sold my Note 8, and started using the infinix note 3, this useless phone don dey frustrate my life since then. I do feel like crying and smashing this useless phone cause of the way it hangs, and it is so fucking slow. Is so hard to delete some contact, in fact a single number fit appear like 3-4 times on my phone contact.

You will just pity me with the way this phone take slow. I will never buy a infinix product again, is just a waste of money. I'm planing on getting the Xiaomi note 8 pro or Samsung Note 9 soon and sell this useless phone... Then it will be good bye to transission(abi wetin b dia useless name ).

Phone wey I hardly use, I mostly use my phone for calls, chat on WhatsApp, read news on Google, nairaland, and listen to music. I hardly snap pic or do other stuff with the phone. Only God knows how the back camera glass broke, but the camera still dey work fine sha though the picture quality is terrible, in fact, e go don dey reach like 3 month wey I last used the camera.

All in all, I was expecting this phone to be working fine cause I never used it the way I used the galaxy note 8.

If you know say you dey use phone for about 2-3 years before you get a new one, then do not buy an infinix phone, you should get Samsung, huaweii, iPhone, Xiaomi or all this better phone.

A friend of mine used a Xiaomi product for close to three years, without having any issue with it, e bought a pocophone last year for #100+, and e still dey enjoy am till today. I've only updated this phone once, and that was on the night I bought it, since then dem don forget say people still dey use infinix note 3.

4 Likes

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Nobody: 11:47pm On Nov 03, 2019
And again, if you see the way all the apps no dey respond eh, I will have to close and open again. Even apps wey I no use go just make my phone hand, so I will have to close the app. XOS launcher, system UI, play store, YouTube and chrome dey make my phone hang sef if I no close those apps, if I go try click on wait eh, e go just freeze for like 3 minutes, before I can use it again... E no go better for people wey do this phone, cause dem scam me ni o

1 Like

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Youngsage: 12:53am On Nov 04, 2019
@BabaOwen, sorry about your terrible experience sad

You are welcome to the Huawei side. I have a like new y9 for sale, going very cheap, with its box and everything plus more. You can hit me up if you're interested. Cheers
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by toask111: 6:16am On Nov 04, 2019
Itzneowizy:
the mic (mouthpiece) ish.....you need to change the flex asap

Thank you. Any idea How much will the flex cost me?
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Itzneowizy(m): 7:39am On Nov 04, 2019
toask111:

Thank you. Any idea How much will the flex cost me?
It varies oo.....you'll get it for 2500 or maybe 1500.....the flex contains the vibrator, mouth piece , charging port....and make sure to ask if the one they are fixing will allow usb connection.....
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by atheistandproud(m): 8:13am On Nov 04, 2019
BabaOwen:
My experience with infinix is so terrible. I bought my infinix note 3 on July 19 2017, I bought it for close to 60k. I later bought a galaxy note 8 on December 18 2017. So, I stopped using the infinix note 3, I switch it off and kept it somewhere safe. I do use it once in a while throughout 2018, the last time I use it in 2018 was around may 2018.

Fast forward to July 2019, I sold my Note 8, and started using the infinix note 3, this useless phone don dey frustrate my life since then. I do feel like crying and smashing this useless phone cause of the way it hangs, and it is so fucking slow. Is so hard to delete some contact, in fact a single number fit appear like 3-4 times on my phone contact.

You will just pity me with the way this phone take slow. I will never buy a infinix product again, is just a waste of money. I'm planing on getting the Xiaomi note 8 pro or Samsung Note 9 soon and sell this useless phone... Then it will be good bye to transission(abi wetin b dia useless name ).

Phone wey I hardly use, I mostly use my phone for calls, chat on WhatsApp, read news on Google, nairaland, and listen to music. I hardly snap pic or do other stuff with the phone. Only God knows how the back camera glass broke, but the camera still dey work fine sha though the picture quality is terrible, in fact, e go don dey reach like 3 month wey I last used the camera.

All in all, I was expecting this phone to be working fine cause I never used it the way I used the galaxy note 8.

If you know say you dey use phone for about 2-3 years before you get a new one, then do not buy an infinix phone, you should get Samsung, huaweii, iPhone, Xiaomi or all this better phone.

A friend of mine used a Xiaomi product for close to three years, without having any issue with it, e bought a pocophone last year for #100+, and e still dey enjoy am till today. I've only updated this phone once, and that was on the night I bought it, since then dem don forget say people still dey use infinix note 3.

Boss, since I got a RN7 and dumped my Transsion phone. My phone has never lagged. Ever! Snapdragon processors are so smooth and easy to use. Even my neighbor that bad-mouthed me for buying a chinko (ignorance) is saving for a Redmi 8 now as we speak. Xiaomi is the way bro. If you can afford it, get MI 9t. The phone is maaaaaaaaaad!

1 Like

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by phonedaddy: 9:18am On Nov 04, 2019
smartoliver:
Boom player, Instagram, sofa score, messenger, YouTube, Gmail etc.
ok reset your app notification settings
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by phonedaddy: 9:20am On Nov 04, 2019
BabaOwen:

Sorry about your experience but most who complain of hanging are the ones who overload their ram with many apps over the limit of the device.
Note 3 is an old device sef wink

1 Like

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by phonedaddy: 9:22am On Nov 04, 2019
toask111:
Please help!!!

Thanks
Your mouth peice is likely faulty, have your device fell from your hand of recent ? Take it to Carl care service centre near you for assistance.

1 Like

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by dermmy(m): 12:33pm On Nov 04, 2019
phonedaddy:
Sorry about your experience but most who complain of hanging are the ones who overload their ram with many apps over the limit of the device.
Note 3 is an old device sef wink

God bless you o. Dem go load phone with bloatwares, they won't even bother to do maintenance function by clearing cache, temporary files and other dirty junks on their phone they would come here and start shouting Infinix this infinix that. Honestly not everyone is qualified to use digital devices in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by jboixxx: 1:13pm On Nov 04, 2019
dermmy:

God bless you o. Dem go load phone with bloatwares, they won't even bother to do maintenance function by clearing cache, temporary files and other dirty junks on their phone they would come here and start shouting Infinix this infinix that. Honestly not everyone is qualified to use digital devices in Nigeria.
Not everyone that complain(ed) about a device is a rookie in terms of "digital experience". One of the ish I have about people defending a brand - always generalise or see every criticism as an attack.

2. You don't have to always clear cache. I do use my phone for weeks without clearing cache or restarting device and I rarely experience lag(s).

3. Going by what the last complainant posted, he only uses his phone for calls, WhatsApp chat, read news on Google/Nairaland, music and rarely use camera. In all of these, the only 3rd party app here is WhatsApp and maybe browser. These shouldn't cause any lags except the device's RAM isn't as declared, bad RAM management or he exaggerated.

Any which way, his experience is clearly different from yours....and that doesn't make him a liar or an attacker of your beloved brand.

All d best to us all.

3 Likes

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by dermmy(m): 1:42pm On Nov 04, 2019
jboixxx:

Not everyone that complain(ed) about a device is a rookie in term of "digital experience". One of the ish I have about people defending a brand - always generalise or see every criticism as an attach.

2. You don't have to always clear cache. I do use my phone for weeks without clearing cache or restarting device and I rarely experience lag(s).

3. Going by what the last complainant posted, he only uses his phone for calls, WhatsApp chat, read news on Google/Nairaland, music and rarely use camera. In all of these, the only 3rd party app here is WhatsApp and maybe browser. These shouldn't cause any lags except the device's RAM isn't as declared, bad RAM management or he exaggerated.

Any which way, his experience is clearly different from yours....and that doesn't make him a liar or an attacker of your beloved brand.

All d best to us all.

Ain't defending any brand here. I use S4 and i rarely clean my device too i bought it May this year and i haven't experienced any lag. We don't know the apps these people have on their devices, some people pack bloatwares on phones without them knowing. Some phones aren't built for multitasking because of thier RAM and processor yet these people would open array of apps, open unlimited browser tabs while using their phones.

And the question we have to ask them is did it start the day they bought their phones? And can we say some phone manufacturers lie about the RAM they release to the public because their products do pass through quality assurance checks before they are released to the public cause there was a guy who said Infinix lie about RAM when i engaged him here.
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Itzneowizy(m): 1:43pm On Nov 04, 2019
The niqqa has a lot of redundant apps.....some of these apps autorun in the background.....you don't want lags in a 2 or 1gig ram fone yet you load your phone with over 100+ apps undecided

You'll pack and install all the ba3 saver on play store, all the antivirus or the cleaners

2 Likes

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by dermmy(m): 2:11pm On Nov 04, 2019
Itzneowizy:
The niqqa has a lot of redundant apps.....some of these apps autorun in the background.....you don't want lags in a 2 or 1gig ram fone yet you load your phone with over 100+ apps undecided

You'll pack and install all the ba3 saver on play store, all the antivirus or the cleaners

Na u dey mind dem. Some would install more than one Antivirus. They download and install needless apps from playstore. Your phone didn't start this lag the day you bought it so you are the one behind that lag, chang your habit and if you are the one that do multitasking get a phone with better RAM. You can't be using 1/2gb RAM and expect it to multitask effectively.

Honestly we have to sit some people down and teach them how to manage their digital devices.
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by drjprince: 2:20pm On Nov 04, 2019
dermmy:

Na u dey mind dem. Some would install more than one Antivirus. They download and install needless apps from playstore. Your phone didn't start this lag the day you bought it so you are the one behind that lag, chang your habit and if you are the one that do multitasking get a phone with better RAM. You can't be using 1/2gb RAM and expect it to multitask effectively.

Honestly we have to sit some people down and teach them how to manage their digital devices.
Itzneowizy:

this anyhow human beings especially itneowizzy
Your arrogance has not left

1 Like

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Itzneowizy(m): 3:06pm On Nov 04, 2019
drjprince:
[s]this anyhow human beings especially itneowizzy
Your arrogance has not left[/s]
get lost......tech savvy wannabe.....
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ddjay: 5:54pm On Nov 04, 2019
BabaOwen:

Thats infinix for you, so unreliable,
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by drjprince: 6:04pm On Nov 04, 2019
Itzneowizy:
get lost......tech savvy wannabe.....
looser cheesy
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ddjay: 6:05pm On Nov 04, 2019
drjprince:
this anyhow human beings especially itneowizzy
Your arrogance has not left
Infinix is an "anyhow phone" that requires anyhow solution from anyhow people like itzneowizy dermmy and Kalapizim ,the guy now is in an "anyhow" state with all this "anyhow reasons" why his infinix is having these "anyhow problems" grin grin grin itzneowizy and co, if u like abuse me, infinix complain will continue anyhow

3 Likes

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Akaewu: 11:56pm On Nov 04, 2019
Ahmad62:
Please guys... Does infinix hot 7 pro supports band for mtn 4G?
yes
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ddjay: 5:17am On Nov 05, 2019
BabaOwen:
A lot of people are just very stupid grin I no just wan ruin this thread I 4 quote some idiots on this thread... The apps I installed on my phone are Nairaland app,WhatsApp and Quora. Yet the way this phone slow and just hang eh!! Any small thing I go don dey see "system UI is not responding". Wetin concern me with all this useless antivirus rubbish some people dey talk about for here and useless power saving apps some idiots dey talk about undecided my phone hardly switch off cause I have a power bank, generator and power supply is so stable at where I live.

In fact, the keyboard do make the phone hang sef grin I hardly download any other thing on my phone... I've only downloaded just two games on this phone, word cookies and candy crush, I don uninstall the two games a long time ago.

The only thing I do with the phone is to make calls, chat on WhatsApp, listen to music and read news on Google, Quora and Nairaland.

Infinix note 3 is the first transition phone I will use, and it will definitely be the last.
Oya itzneowizy Kalapizim and dermmy better come back and remove that anti virus and other bloatwares you guys brought to this thread, its not the priblem
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Chuksteric(m): 6:33am On Nov 05, 2019
dermmy:

And you think you know more about tech than he does? Okay

1 Like

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by dermmy(m): 6:52am On Nov 05, 2019
Chuksteric:
And you think you know more about tech than he does? Okay

Lol. Ain't referring to itzneowizy in that mention. He his a savvy i know.
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by drjprince: 7:05am On Nov 05, 2019
dermmy:

savy using infinix s4

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by smartoliver(m): 8:32am On Nov 05, 2019
Did so, nothing yet
phonedaddy:
ok reset your app notification settings
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ddjay: 9:04am On Nov 05, 2019
dermmy:

No wonder infinix is a failure

(1) (2) (3) ... (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) ... (346) (Reply)

Free Blackberry Unlocking Codes (NOT BLACKBERRY 10 DEVICES) / Airtel Bb Plan On Android / Can Nokia Asha 200 Download Whatsapp?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.