Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,912 members, 7,821,177 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** - Phones (159) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** (505913 Views)

Infinix Hot 6 Pro X608 Official Discussion Thread / TECNO Camon X/X Pro Official Discussion Thread / Infinix Hot 5/5 Lite Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) ... (347) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by drjprince: 8:10pm On Oct 27, 2019
frankobobby:

Hauwei cost triple of infinix. Redmi depends on third party to enjoy it (flashing new ROM, gcam, etc).
you don't know anything to say this grin
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by jboixxx: 8:21pm On Oct 27, 2019
frankobobby:

Hauwei cost triple of infinix. Redmi depends on third party to enjoy it (flashing new ROM, gcam, etc).
You knew this how?

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by jboixxx: 8:21pm On Oct 27, 2019
drjprince:
you don't know anything to say this grin
You de mind am?
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ToyBoyAaron(m): 9:56pm On Oct 27, 2019
frankobobby:

Terrible lie. Depends on the level of the phone you are talking about. Compare there soc, build and prices then you will find out infinix is more expensive. How much is infinix zero 6? Over 100k for snapdragon 636 then how much is redmi 7,nokia 6.1 plus, and other phones using similar or higher soc. Now compare there helio a22 devices and other brands helio a22. I don't blame transsion but my government for allowing low grade phone for high prices to sell. My question is why will they launch higher spec for cheaper rates outside Africa but lower spec for higher price in Africa. Some Africa countries are now getting smart but not Nigeria because marketers want to cheat the unaware citizens.

2 Likes

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ddjay: 7:17am On Oct 28, 2019
frankobobby:

Its like u have been listening to itzneowizy or dermmy anyway, check jumia or a store around and see cheaper Huawei and xiaomi price range from 30k
to 50k, people on nairaland also have good prices too. If u still want your infinix, then, we will soon see your complain, it was reported here that infinix depreciates with time grin grin grin some people like tweeks, if u are not among them, then don't worry about changing rom

1 Like

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by drjprince: 7:55am On Oct 28, 2019
jboixxx:
You de mind am?
Asin eeh they don use the guy, I tire to talk to am, person like am for carry use personal ecounter to know howfar,there is nothing God cannot do

1 Like

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ddjay: 7:58am On Oct 28, 2019
drjprince:
Asin eeh they don use the guy, I tire to talk to am, person like am for carry use personal ecounter to know howfar,there is nothing God cannot do
grin grin
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ddjay: 9:11am On Oct 28, 2019
Itzneowizy better take this your complain to God, you have not seen anything yet, but the same u will come and drag people to using the device, see someone confirming the issue i said about infinix phones depreciating with time, this one even added updates sef what a shame

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Chuksteric(m): 9:54am On Oct 28, 2019
Lol .. Ddjay you're taking this infinix hatred too far oh !!! Lol ..
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by drjprince: 10:31am On Oct 28, 2019
Chuksteric:
Lol .. Ddjay you're taking this infinix hatred too far oh !!! Lol ..
he is not bro

Infinix is a stupid company that sold a mediocre device to me due to ignorance lipsrsealed
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by drjprince: 10:34am On Oct 28, 2019
ddjay:
Itzneowizy better take this your complain to God, you have not seen anything yet, but the same u will come and drag people to using the device, see someone confirming the issue i said about infinix phones depreciating with time, this one even added updates sec, what a shame
itzneowizzy don change xclub id tire the guy no want melo

He is proud he want just accept say infinix sold a nonsense phone to him namely s4

With a 720p lcd display and Helio p22 processors that they have covenant with I spit angry
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Kalapizim(m): 12:36pm On Oct 28, 2019
ddjay:
Itzneowizy better take this your complain to God, you have not seen anything yet, but the same u will come and drag people to using the device, see someone confirming the issue i said about infinix phones depreciating with time, this one even added updates sec, what a shame
This insolence has got to stop, you have no business here.
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by frankobobby(m): 4:29pm On Oct 28, 2019
jboixxx:
You knew this how?

I read comment regularly on xiaomi thread enough to know what's sup without actually using the phone.
NB: I never mentioned xiaomi is a bad device
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by frankobobby(m): 4:30pm On Oct 28, 2019
ToyBoyAaron:

Terrible lie. Depends on the level of the phone you are talking about. Compare there soc, build and prices then you will find out infinix is more expensive. How much is infinix zero 6? Over 100k for snapdragon 636 then how much is redmi 7,nokia 6.1 plus, and other phones using similar or higher soc. Now compare there helio a22 devices and other brands helio a22. I don't blame transsion but my government for allowing low grade phone for high prices to sell. My question is why will they launch higher spec for cheaper rates outside Africa but lower spec for higher price in Africa. Some Africa countries are now getting smart but not Nigeria because marketers want to cheat the unaware citizens.

Pls, I'm talking about purchasing note 6 (or something related) not zero 6.
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by frankobobby(m): 4:32pm On Oct 28, 2019
ddjay:

Its like u have been listening to itzneowizy or dermmy anyway, check jumia or a store around and see cheaper Huawei and xiaomi price range from 30k
to 50k, people on nairaland also have good prices too. If u still want your infinix, then, we will soon see your complain, it was reported here that infinix depreciates with time grin grin grin some people like tweeks, if u are not among them, then worry about changing rom

It isn't because of anyone guy. I used the note 5 for a year before giving it out, and I found no problem with the device

1 Like

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by jboixxx: 5:01pm On Oct 28, 2019
frankobobby:

I read comment regularly on xiaomi thread enough to know what's sup without actually using the phone.
NB: I never mentioned xiaomi is a bad device
My ish with your statement is about Xiaomi being dependent on 3rd party apps! The last time I checked, no apps is being depended on. Only 3rd party that Xiaomi users talk about is GCam, which is dependent on interested users.

This is my 4th Xiaomi device and I've never had course to depend on any 3rd party app and neither are those close to me using the brand; Xiaomi is full of useful embedded apps that I believe some other brand users will naturally have to depend on 3rd party apps to enjoy.

So, please, do your research well before posting authoritatively.

2 Likes

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by mhizme: 5:33pm On Oct 28, 2019
Sold

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ToyBoyAaron(m): 6:03pm On Oct 28, 2019
frankobobby:

Pls, I'm talking about purchasing note 6 (or something related) not zero 6.
Okay. How much is it please?
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Ayo199(m): 8:50pm On Oct 28, 2019
what I have is 36k and I'm planning to get hot 8..Is there any better phone I can get for that price
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ddjay: 9:10pm On Oct 28, 2019
Kalapizim:
Then answer this simple question, that has brought so much wahala... if infinix is a good device, then why are there so much complains, on this thread and infinix xclub, and nobody from the moderators and admin on xclub have a clue about bug fixes and not even a simple statement from infinix on what to do.... i have listed all those problems before with screenshots of some models so u can refer to them... all those your people most especially itzneowizy that is a victim sef instead shamefully keeping quiet now turned it to an argument and quarrel, so am answering them.

1 Like

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ddjay: 9:11pm On Oct 28, 2019
drjprince:
itzneowizzy don change xclub id tire the guy no want melo

He is proud he want just accept say infinix sold a nonsense phone to him namely s4

With a 720p lcd display and Helio p22 processors that they have covenant with I spit angry
grin grin no matter where e run, i go catch am, na him first find trouble his recent new name na Gemini-Ace101
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ddjay: 9:14pm On Oct 28, 2019
drjprince:
he is not bro

Infinix is a stupid company that sold a mediocre device to me due to ignorance lipsrsealed
Guy i was a victim too with note 5, led notification stoped, phone was hanging, restarts at will after pie update... thank God one of the infinix users here said its normal for infinix phones to depreciate with time
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ddjay: 9:23pm On Oct 28, 2019
ONE STRANGE THING I LEARNT FROM SOME MODS ON XCLUB WAS THAT IF YOU UPDATE THE INFINIX PHONES, YOU ARE TO DO A FACTORY RESET SO THAT PREVIOUS SYSTEM FILES WILL NOT CONFLICT WITH THE NEW UPDATE. THEY GAVE US THIS SOLUTION WHEN NOTE 5 WAS MISBEHAVING AFTER PIE UPDATE. grin grin abeg ehn if itzneowizy and his people think am lying, they can check #note 5 section
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Kalapizim(m): 9:58pm On Oct 28, 2019
ddjay:

Then answer this simple question, that has brought so much wahala... if infinix is a good device, then why are there so much complains, on this thread and infinix xclub, and nobody from the moderators and admin on xclub have a clue about bug fixes and not even a simple statement from infinix on what to do.... i have listed all those problems before with screenshots of some models so u can refer to them... all those your people most especially itzneowizy that is a victim sef instead shamefully keeping quiet now turned it to an argument and quarrel, so am answering them.
man get the bleep of my mentions
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ddjay: 10:19pm On Oct 28, 2019
Kalapizim:
man get the bleep of my mentions
U see my problem with u people ba, its just a simple question and u dey vex.. okay, let me ask it again. IF INFINIX IS A GOOD DEVICE THEN WHY ARE WE SEEING SO MANY COMPLAINS ON THIS INFINIX THREAD AND INFINIX XCLUB. REMEMBER U GUYS WHERE THE ONES THAT TURNED THIS SIMPLE THING TO A PROBLEM

1 Like

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Kalapizim(m): 12:16am On Oct 29, 2019
ddjay:

U see my problem with u people ba, its just a simple question and u dey vex.. okay, let me ask it again. IF INFINIX IS A GOOD DEVICE THEN WHY ARE WE SEEING SO MANY COMPLAINS ON THIS INFINIX THREAD AND INFINIX XCLUB. REMEMBER U GUYS WHERE THE ONES THAT TURNED THIS SIMPLE THING TO A PROBLEM
you heard me
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Opeakins(m): 5:36am On Oct 29, 2019
Infinix s4 for sale with accessories
6GB Ram
64GB ROM
Working perfect
D.M for price 09039976581
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by drjprince: 6:06am On Oct 29, 2019
Opeakins:
Infinix s4 for sale with accessories
6GB Ram
64GB ROM
Working perfect
D.M for price 09039976581
in Dj Khaled voice
It is another one cheesy

1 Like

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by drjprince: 6:09am On Oct 29, 2019
Ayo199:
what I have is 36k and I'm planning to get hot 8..Is there any better phone I can get for that price
get the redmi 7 and be loosened from bondage a better soc,better support anything you can think of
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by drjprince: 6:14am On Oct 29, 2019
Kalapizim:
oga what business do you have here

You don't want the people to be enlightening about the truth or what

Can you imagine the smart 3 plus that was given to my mom by a friend as a new device,I mean brand new start lagging 3 weeks after undecided
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Ayebaeapretai(f): 6:16am On Oct 29, 2019
ddjay:
ONE STRANGE THING I LEARNT FROM SOME MODS ON XCLUB WAS THAT IF YOU UPDATE THE INFINIX PHONES, YOU ARE TO DO A FACTORY RESET SO THAT PREVIOUS SYSTEM FILES WILL NOT CONFLICT WITH THE NEW UPDATE. THEY GAVE US THIS SOLUTION WHEN NOTE 5 WAS MISBEHAVING AFTER PIE UPDATE. grin grin abeg ehn if itzneowizy and his people think am lying, they can check #note 5 section
moderators are not staff of infinx, its a forum.... how can you not know that ?
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by drjprince: 6:16am On Oct 29, 2019
ddjay:

Guy i was a victim too with note 5, led notification stoped, phone was hanging, restarts at will after pie update... thank God one of the infinix users here said its normal for infinix phones to depreciate with time
thank God even one guy I know and we still chat on WhatsApp as at date is because infinix note 5 I knew him due to the malfunctioning after the update
I just sold the device immediately after 3months of use
Not even just him we were many self frozen opened a group chat and abandoned us kiss we worked things out ourselves

(1) (2) (3) ... (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) ... (347) (Reply)

Free Blackberry Unlocking Codes (NOT BLACKBERRY 10 DEVICES) / Airtel Bb Plan On Android / Can Nokia Asha 200 Download Whatsapp?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.