Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,760 members, 7,817,102 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** - Phones (186) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** (504228 Views)

Infinix Hot 6 Pro X608 Official Discussion Thread / TECNO Camon X/X Pro Official Discussion Thread / Infinix Hot 5/5 Lite Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) ... (347) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by dermmy(m): 7:01pm On Jan 04, 2020
blex444:
Hello house

pls how much will it cost to fix IC display for infinix hot7,where can i get it done? thanks

Visit any carlcare center near you.
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by blex444: 7:17pm On Jan 04, 2020
dermmy:

Visit any carlcare center near you.
location please

Is there any around ajah axis?
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ddjay: 8:32pm On Jan 04, 2020
dermmy:

You know say na new year be this. It is well with you o.
Thank God its well with me, the problem is that its not well with you
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ddjay: 8:35pm On Jan 04, 2020
drjprince:
he doesn't know cheesy

Happy new year bro

I am just returning from ban because chester48
Yes boss, happy new year, we hoped the trouble makers in this thread would stay away, but it seems dermmy has come out to start the new year with crisis
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by drjprince: 8:51pm On Jan 04, 2020
ddjay:

Yes boss, happy new year, we hoped the trouble makers in this thread would stay away, but it seems dermmy has come out to start the new year with crisis
crisis on infinite earth hope he keeps up lipsrsealed
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Nellsworld(m): 9:18pm On Jan 04, 2020
ddjay:

Hmmm, so some people using infinix are waiting for android os upgrades.. oga just manage what you have with contentment, infinix is not xiaomi, nokia, Samsung or its likes, upgrades have been known to worsen the phones performance, major features start misbehaving or even stop working. You can check infinix xclub for upgrade issues with infinix note 5, note 4 etc
I no dey use infinix, na my step mom dat has the hot 7pro
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ddjay: 9:30pm On Jan 04, 2020
drjprince:
crisis on infinite earth hope he keeps up lipsrsealed
Abi
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by home4me(m): 10:16pm On Jan 04, 2020
Pls i want to get the Infinix Hot 8. Need advice if i shud proceed or any major issue with it
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Narnah(f): 10:43pm On Jan 04, 2020
My infinix s4 fell into water, I was able to get it out in time. Then I placed it in a big of rice for some minutes.

On putting it back on, almost everything was working well except that it keeps showing headphone sign and USB connection when nothing is connected to either ports.

I can only listen to music with only earphone now. Please can anyone help me with it solution?
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by victorpraiz(m): 10:58pm On Jan 04, 2020
These are speculations and leaks concerning the upcoming Infinix S6.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eivVLE3ZPd0

1 Like

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by atheistandproud(m): 12:44am On Jan 05, 2020
Nellsworld:

I no dey use infinix, na my step mom dat has the hot 7pro

Bros, apart from security updates. Transsion devices, except the ones that are in the Android One program, WILL NOT GET OS UPDATES. I'm surprised that no one tells you guys these things. Samsung and Xiaomi users are flexing android 10 already. Me I'm waiting for the prompt to update as well by month end or so.
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Nellsworld(m): 6:47am On Jan 05, 2020
victorpraiz:
These are speculations and leaks concerning the upcoming Infinix S6.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eivVLE3ZPd0
With p22 or p35 that is outdated, can't infinix just use SD 710 or 835 and gorilla glass 5 or 6 and then use super Amoled screen like the rest of their mates
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Nellsworld(m): 6:51am On Jan 05, 2020
home4me:
Pls i want to get the Infinix Hot 8. Need advice if i shud proceed or any major issue with it
Buy Xiaomi or realme or oppo or honor, they have better glass screen, better processors, don't waste ur money on infinix, u will end up buying another nxt yr or even the last quarter of this yr, u can't enjoy high HD or ultra HD games except u put it on low or medium, gcam don't work on infinix, and it is likely u may not receive Android 10
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by phessyphemzzy(m): 9:20am On Jan 05, 2020
Pls my Hot 7 pro has a problem the power button is not functioning this happens when the software got updated because I used WiFi for the first time on it and all apps and system got updated.... Now the power button is not functioning at all..... I just noticed this yesterday when I tried to take a screenshot and even close the screen.

Pls help
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Kalapizim(m): 11:19am On Jan 05, 2020
phessyphemzzy:
Pls my Hot 7 pro has a problem the power button is not functioning this happens when the software got updated because I used WiFi for the first time on it and all apps and system got updated.... Now the power button is not functioning at all..... I just noticed this yesterday when I tried to take a screenshot and even close the screen.

Pls help
Please take it to Carl care for for assistance.
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Kalapizim(m): 11:20am On Jan 05, 2020
Narnah:
My infinix s4 fell into water, I was able to get it out in time. Then I placed it in a big of rice for some minutes.

On putting it back on, almost everything was working well except that it keeps showing headphone sign and USB connection when nothing is connected to either ports.

I can only listen to music with only earphone now. Please can anyone help me with it solution?

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Kalapizim(m): 11:21am On Jan 05, 2020
home4me:
It's a decent device
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Nellsworld(m): 11:40am On Jan 05, 2020
phessyphemzzy:

Pls help
Imagine if you update to Android 10, that means the phone go blank na
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by timibare(m): 11:41am On Jan 05, 2020
INfinix hot 6pro 3gbram en 32gb rom and umidigi a5pro 4gbram and 32gb which one is overall best camera....connectivity....gaming...OS
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by drjprince: 11:53am On Jan 05, 2020
Kalapizim:
It's a decent device
what does the word decent connote

If im like make im listen to your unreasonable advice and leave the reasonable advices alone

Last last na here im go dey post 2days old hot 8 for sale undecided
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by drjprince: 11:55am On Jan 05, 2020
Nellsworld:

With p22 or p35 that is outdated, can't infinix just use SD 710 or 835 and gorilla glass 5 or 6 and then use super Amoled screen like the rest of their mates
do you want them to die Oga

They are addicted to make junks for kapalazim and co

Itneowizzy is another lab rat for them
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ddjay: 12:33pm On Jan 05, 2020
phessyphemzzy:

Pls help
I mentioned this earlier, updating an infinix is a risk, its not only your hot 7 but it cut across the various models,if you refer to infinix xclub, you will see where people were adviced to go to carlcare to downgrade back to the old OS, oga Nellsworld can u see, its a normal after update problem with infinix.
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by drjprince: 12:34pm On Jan 05, 2020
ddjay:

I mentioned this earlier, updating an infinix is a risk, its not only your hot 7 but it cut across the various models,if you refer to infinix xclub, you will see where people were adviced to go to carlcare to downgrade back to the old OS
can you just imagine that kind of thing

People buying infinix and Tecno are buying at their own peril
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ddjay: 12:37pm On Jan 05, 2020
drjprince:
do you want them to die Oga

They are addicted to make junks for kapalazim and co

Itneowizzy is another lab rat for them
Oh my grin grin na because of them the children of transsion shareholders are buying range rover and g wagon, oh see how people perish for lack of wayo, Kalapizim go just ride his bicycle jeje.. choi
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by phessyphemzzy(m): 6:45pm On Jan 05, 2020
Kalapizim:

Not in offa kwara state
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by atheistandproud(m): 12:09am On Jan 06, 2020
timibare:
INfinix hot 6pro 3gbram en 32gb rom and umidigi a5pro 4gbram and 32gb which one is overall best camera....connectivity....gaming...OS

Umidigi. Otherwise go and check Nokia, Samsung and Xiaomi.
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Elizadath: 1:40am On Jan 06, 2020
My infinix HOT4 phone is giving issues lately with displays like com.Android service stopped, goggle play store has stopped, Google service stopped etc and sometimes, it will require me to off and on again to continue usage. Pls what can I do? Its a HOT4 phone and I don't have plan to change it for now. Bigger project at hand. Thanks in advance for your honest guidance.

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Ayebaeapretai(f): 8:42am On Jan 06, 2020
Elizadath:
My infinix HOT4 phone is giving issues lately with displays like com.Android service stopped, goggle play store has stopped, Google service stopped etc and sometimes, it will require me to off and on again to continue usage. Pls what can I do? Its a HOT4 phone and I don't have plan to change it for now. Bigger project at hand. Thanks in advance for your honest guidance.
clear your app cache
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by donmusty(m): 9:06pm On Jan 06, 2020
Good day pls I don't know if you guys can help me out am using infinix note 4 which has two speaker but is only 1 that is work i don't know if there is any solution to it
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Lh19(m): 9:29pm On Jan 06, 2020
donmusty:
Good day pls I don't know if you guys can help me out am using infinix note 4 which has two speaker but is only 1 that is work i don't know if there is any solution to it

The phone only has 1 speaker, the one by your right is the mouthpiece
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by purplekayc(m): 8:57am On Jan 07, 2020
Hello house.,for the past 3 days or so I have been having issues with data contection with my phone an infinix hot 6, while my brother's iPhone adn Samsung galaxy easily connects even though we're using same sin for data. What can I do about this?
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by drjprince: 9:11am On Jan 07, 2020
purplekayc:
Hello house.,for the past 3 days or so I have been having issues with data contection with my phone an infinix hot 6, while my brother's iPhone adn Samsung galaxy easily connects even though we're using same sin for data. What can I do about this?
change phone and try to stay away from infinix devices

Their products are substandard

(1) (2) (3) ... (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) ... (347) (Reply)

Free Blackberry Unlocking Codes (NOT BLACKBERRY 10 DEVICES) / Airtel Bb Plan On Android / Can Nokia Asha 200 Download Whatsapp?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.