Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** - Phones (204) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** (506126 Views)

Infinix Hot 6 Pro X608 Official Discussion Thread / TECNO Camon X/X Pro Official Discussion Thread / Infinix Hot 5/5 Lite Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) ... (348) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Nobody: 10:40am On Jan 23, 2020
drjprince:
You are a funny guy for claiming victim now cheesy
Haven't you derailed a camera thread with your poverty statements
I still imagine why people will even qoute a lunatic that uses Samsung A10 with probably a broken screen staying at yabaleft cool

You go dey alright hear me

Dragnet

He has other monikers but banning this major one will bring relief to us the transsion lovers. He continues to use provocative words freely as if there is no mod Cc Seun
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Itzneowizy(m): 10:47am On Jan 23, 2020
drjprince:
you modified K20 to K20 pro you are no different from the other lunatic

Continue

From the battery logo of the phone you used for screenshot it seems you are still using that Scrappy s4 grin
O yes....and from your write up, you still don't have sense
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Sam2310(m): 1:29pm On Jan 23, 2020
KngGezy:

Dragnet

He has other monikers but banning this major one will bring relief to us the transsion lovers. He continues to use provocative words freely as if there is no mod Cc Seun
cry baby.

2 Likes

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by awoo47: 1:57pm On Jan 23, 2020
drjprince:
You are a funny guy for claiming victim now cheesy
Haven't you derailed a camera thread with your poverty statements
I still imagine why people will even qoute a lunatic that uses Samsung A10 with probably a broken screen staying at yabaleft cool

You go dey alright hear me
drjprince2 grin grin grin grin

hw d ban na
mod don dey ontop ur neck dem even shutdown ur thread grin grin cheesy
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jan 23, 2020
awoo47:
drjprince2 grin grin grin grin

hw d ban na
mod don dey ontop ur neck dem even shutdown ur thread grin grin cheesy

He is viewing this topic but cannot comment. He even purposefully exposed one of his alternate monikers to the mods. Thereby contravening rule 19, which states that you must not access Nairaland with alternate monikers. God bless the mods and God bless Drjprince too. I am sure they banned Drjprince2 too.
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Sam2310(m): 2:12pm On Jan 23, 2020
U guys should find a solution to that user problem on page 203 na instead of telling him to go carlcare.
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ddjay: 2:30pm On Jan 23, 2020
KngGezy:

He is viewing this topic but cannot comment. He even purposefully exposed one of his alternate monikers to the mods. Thereby contravening rule 19, which states that you must not access Nairaland with alternate monikers. God bless the mods and God bless Drjprince too. I am sure they banned Drjprince2 too.
So this is what has been happening, KngGezy don't u have something doing outside nairaland,am sure you wont have time at all, but unfortunately, its not the case
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jan 23, 2020
ddjay:

So this is what has been happening, KngGezy don't u have something doing outside nairaland,am sure you wont have time at all, but unfortunately, its not the case

But we are in the same boat Sir. Let's not further derail this thread. Infinix users and lovers like us should be allowed to use their thread without fear or favor. At least for the next 3 days and more we will be free.
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ddjay: 2:38pm On Jan 23, 2020
KngGezy:

Dragnet

Like this one for example, i will not join issues with you on the photography thread because am not a kid, i understand what u and itzneowizy have been doing, and thats to incite a nairalander into making statements that will ban the person, well no problem, i have been busy for some months now and i don't deal with kids.. so i will encourage you guys to go out there and get something legit and earn a living instead of keeping yourself busy with all these childs play

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jan 23, 2020
ddjay:

Like this one for example, i will not join issues with you on the photography thread, guy am not a kid, i understand what u and itzneowizy are trying to, and thats to incite another me into making statements that will ban me abi, well no problem, i have been busy for some months now and i don't deal with kids.. so i will encourage you guys to go out there and get something legit and earn a living instead of keeping yourself busy with all these childs play

With all due respect Sir.You are derailing this thread. You are contravening rule 1 by derailing this thread. And in a way also contravening rule 10. Because my private life has nothing to do with the Infinix thread.
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ddjay: 2:47pm On Jan 23, 2020
KngGezy:

But we are in the same boat Sir. Let's not further derail this thread. Infinix users and lovers like us should be allowed to use their thread without fear or favor. At least for the next 3 days and more we will be free.
The point is simply clear if ifs infinix, there are so many unadressed complaints here and xclub, even itzneowizy has complained on xclub about them, most of them are after sale and after a google update and the trend has repeated its self amongst the models, so thats why we say infinix is a crap. People tweek xiaomi phones to install all sorts of apps and even upgrades, so dont come and say xiaomi has problems because these are not factory related. Lastly, stop talking infinix problems on photography thread, u are derailing it
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ddjay: 2:49pm On Jan 23, 2020
KngGezy:

With all due respect Sir.You are derailing this thread. You are contravening rule 1 by derailing this thread. And in a way also contravening rule 10. Because my private life has nothing to do with the Infinix thread.
Are u not derailing photography thread

2 Likes

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by maclawrence02(m): 3:45pm On Jan 23, 2020
ddjay:

Like this one for example, i will not join issues with you on the photography thread, guy am not a kid, i understand what u and itzneowizy are trying to, and thats to incite another me into making statements that will ban me abi, well no problem, i have been busy for some months now and i don't deal with kids.. so i will encourage you guys to go out there and get something legit and earn a living instead of keeping yourself busy with all these childs play
A wise one once said 'never argue with a fool because if you do he will bring you down to his level and beat you hands down with experience'. I've have since taken the advice and I will advice you do the same. I'm glad you've discovered the game plan.

4 Likes

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Itzneowizy(m): 4:06pm On Jan 23, 2020
maclawrence02:

[s]A wise one once said 'never argue with a fool because if you do he will bring you down to his level and beat you hands down with experience'. I've have since taken the advice and I will advice you do the same. I'm glad you've discovered the game plan.[/s]
Hypocrisy @ its peak
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jan 23, 2020
ddjay:

The point is simply clear if ifs infinix, there are so many unadressed complaints here and xclub, even itzneowizy has complained on xclub about them, most of them are after sale and after a google update and the trend has repeated its self amongst the models, so thats why we say infinix is a crap. People tweek xiaomi phones to install all sorts of apps and even upgrades, so dont come and say xiaomi has problems because these are not factory related. Lastly, stop talking infinix problems on photography thread, u are derailing it

I'm not arguing with you. Infinix has problems, Xiaomi has problems and even Samsung has problems. Let it be and stop derailing their thread
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ddjay: 4:32pm On Jan 23, 2020
maclawrence02:

A wise one once said 'never argue with a fool because if you do he will bring you down to his level and beat you hands down with experience'. I've have since taken the advice and I will advice you do the same. I'm glad you've discovered the game plan.
Yea sure, their gameplan
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Juljo: 4:49pm On Jan 23, 2020
maclawrence02:

I have never seen someone that takes NL as a job. Always quoting one rule or the other and screaming that monikers should get ban like he gets paid for it......very funny!

6 Likes

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by awoo47: 5:12pm On Jan 23, 2020
i have infinix note 5 for sale
upgraded to latest android Q(less dan 5% of Nigerians dey use am, including xiaomi freaks)
3/32gb
at affordable price
i wan upload pics but na error e dey show
so quote me nd lets discuss on whtap

cc: drjprince grin grin grin
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Deeni131: 7:21pm On Jan 23, 2020
atheistandproud:

Use Radio Garden on Playstore

TuneIn is working now it was Mtn Internet problem.
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by atheistandproud(m): 7:21pm On Jan 23, 2020
Deeni131:

TuneIn is working now it was Mtn Internet problem.

Ok man.
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Deeni131: 7:22pm On Jan 23, 2020
awoo47:
i have infinix note 5 for sale
upgraded to latest android Q(less dan 5% of Nigerians dey use am, including xiaomi freaks)
3/32gb
at affordable price
i wan upload pics but na error e dey show
so quote me nd lets discuss on whtap

cc: drjprince grin grin grin

Use Firefox or opera to upload pics
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Marshalees10(m): 7:22pm On Jan 23, 2020
Help!
My Facebook app, Lite and messenger app disappeared from my infinity note 6 without any trace whatsoever.
All attempts to install them after downloading have proven futile.

What do I do pls?
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Adefowowe89: 7:27pm On Jan 23, 2020
Marshalees10:
Help!
My Facebook app, Lite and messenger app disappeared from my infinity note 6 without any trace whatsoever.

What do I do pls?

sell it lol
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by atheistandproud(m): 7:37pm On Jan 23, 2020
Marshalees10:
Help!

What do I do pls?

Back up your data and reset the phone manually.
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Chuksteric(m): 7:47pm On Jan 23, 2020
You guys keep falling into the trap of someone who has no point in his arguments!!! I laugh in Swahili..
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ddjay: 8:19pm On Jan 23, 2020
Juljo:

I have never seen someone that takes NL as a job. Always quoting one rule or the other and screaming that monikers should get ban like he gets paid for it......very funny!
grin grin
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ddjay: 8:24pm On Jan 23, 2020
Chuksteric:
You guys keep falling into the trap of someone who has no point in his arguments!!! I laugh in Swahili..
Thats just what i discovered, KngGezy and itzneowizy just want to get a nairalander angry, then they get abusive responses, then they report for ban. KngGezy is now on our Samsung A series thread forming Samsung user, he was on xiaomi thread too, see him now on infinix thread, next phone thread now......
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Chuksteric(m): 9:09pm On Jan 23, 2020
ddjay:

Thats just what i discovered, KngGezy and itzneowizy just want to get a nairalander angry, then they get abusive responses, then they report for ban. KngGezy is now on our Samsung A series thread forming Samsung user, he was on xiaomi thread too, see him now on infinix thread, next phone thread now......
lol ... He's a really unscrupulous person .... Nothing to offer .. Someone that said stock Android was boring ... I think he has no job
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ddjay: 9:54pm On Jan 23, 2020
Chuksteric:
lol ... He's a really unscrupulous person .... Nothing to offer .. Someone that said stock Android was boring ... I think he has no job
Yes boss, he has no job at all
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Nobody: 12:16am On Jan 24, 2020
ddjay:

If you are angry theres no need to use insults. And I'm a Samsung user as you could see that I proffered solution to that guys issue. Because I'm a Samsung user doesn't mean I should bash those using transsion devices. They are not in anyway lower than me. Even if I'm using Note 10+ and derailing their thread with unfounded statements is bad. Next comment to derail this thread will be reported to the mods
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Nobody: 12:17am On Jan 24, 2020
Chuksteric:

And oga I am also using nokia 3.2 which unfortunately is a stock android. So I know what I'm saying Oga
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Chuksteric(m): 1:13am On Jan 24, 2020
KngGezy:

And oga I am also using nokia 3.2 which unfortunately is a stock android. So I know what I'm saying Oga
Let me get this straight. Since you don't have to fück with it to get it to do what you want or need, your now bored?

You need a hobby.This is what happens when people make toys out of tools. It’s a communication tool. That’s all. It needn’t be exciting and if it is, ones life is sorely lame and lacking meaningful stimuli.

(1) (2) (3) ... (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) ... (348) (Reply)

Free Blackberry Unlocking Codes (NOT BLACKBERRY 10 DEVICES) / Airtel Bb Plan On Android / Can Nokia Asha 200 Download Whatsapp?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.