Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,415 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:10 AM

***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** - Phones (232) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** (501984 Views)

Infinix Hot 6 Pro X608 Official Discussion Thread / TECNO Camon X/X Pro Official Discussion Thread / Infinix Hot 5/5 Lite Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) ... (347) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by bennyefosa19: 3:59pm On May 14, 2020
taiwosamwell:
Infinix Hot 9 Play comes with 6000mAh battery and more
Check out the specs: https://techfashy.com/infinix-hot-9-play-specs-and-price-in-nigeria/

This Infinix phone comes powered with decent features and Mediatek Helio A25, an octa-core processor which showcases a brilliant performance in the budget! however, would want to see more phones by Infinix like the Note 7
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Hhenryy: 4:51pm On May 14, 2020
Nellsworld:

Buy new one, avoid infinix and tecno, try other good brands

StrongandMighty:

the way you people talk sometimes ehh I just dey wonder.. other brand of phones no dey get issues?? why you guys always making it look as if it's only tecno and infinix dey only get issues.

you should know that the phone he mentioned is an old phone so it's not out of place if it develops fault ... you guys should stop this madness of infinix and tecno are crap , I know some people that have been using their infinix and tecno phones for close to three years now and are still enjoying it. so live and let others live!

i have used two of thier device and i didn't have any issue with them. the first one was infinix Hot. bought it in 2015, i also bought hot5 sometime in 2017. both devices are still functioning well although i have given them out and those i gave are still using it. i now use samsung. but planning to get hot 8 as second phone........i believe these guys are xiaomi marketers, because immediately you complain, they are quick to condem infinix or Tecno and quickly recommend xiaomi
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Nellsworld(m): 8:12pm On May 14, 2020
Hhenryy:

i have used two of thier device and i didn't have any issue with them. the first one was infinix Hot. bought it in 2015, i also bought hot5 sometime in 2017. both devices are still functioning well although i have given them out and those i gave are still using it. i now use samsung. but planning to get hot 8 as second phone........i believe these guys are xiaomi marketers, because immediately you complain, they are quick to condem infinix or Tecno and quickly recommend xiaomi
Am not a Xiaomi user, but i can tell you a fact that when you use a good phone, you will definitely know the difference, am a user of lg and Samsung (not the A series)

4 Likes

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by StrongandMighty: 11:07pm On May 14, 2020
Hhenryy:

it's obvious they're marketers

1 Like

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by drjprince: 7:29am On May 15, 2020
StrongandMighty:

it's obvious they're marketers
anyone that tell you,you are using a nonsense and use better brand like realme,Nokia,Vivio, Samsung

Is a Marketer? listen to your self...
Don't you sound very ignorant?
Why not make research and develop yourself and know if what they are saying is true or not

6 Likes

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by drjprince: 7:31am On May 15, 2020
Hhenryy:

oga what about me that refer realme,vivo,Nokia

Am a marketer too
Ignorant fellow
Continue living in sole ignorance let see where it gets you

4 Likes

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Hhenryy: 8:10am On May 15, 2020
drjprince:

Am a marketer too
Ignorant fellow

You also canvass agressiveley for xiaomi.

i went through your profile and i can see you did a review for one xiaomi product called redmi k20. in the thread i can see how you were passionately canvassing for the product while vehemently blasting infinix and other transsion holdings products.

if you are not a marketer of those products, then i wonder what you are. you can pass your message across without necessarily hating and trying to pull down other brands just to achieve your aim. xiaomi, realme, vivo, infinix, tecno etc are all Chinese products so what is the fuss about? i only have respect for brands like samsung, iphone, Nokia, LG, HTC etc.

2 Likes

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by drjprince: 8:14am On May 15, 2020
Hhenryy:

You also canvass agressiveley for xiaomi.

i went through your profile and i can see you did a review for one xiaomi product called redmi k20. in the thread i can see how you were passionately canvassing for the product while vehemently blasting infinix and other transsion holdings products.

if you are not a marketer of those products, then i wonder what you are. you can pass your message across without necessarily hating and trying to pull down other brands just to achieve your aim. xiaomi, realme, vivo, infinix, tecno etc are all Chinese products so what is the fuss about? i only have respect for brands like samsung, iphone, Nokia, LG, HTC etc.
didn't you see infinix in my profile,redmi k20 pro is a phone I used and right now I have been switching phones like crazy
I am using an iPhone 7 like now
I was once and infinix fan,check my 2018 posts
That review you saw on that phone is because that phone blew my expectations and it was my first redmi device,the phone was insanely beast
So don't say what you don't understand

The screenshots below should give you a hint

3 Likes

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by StrongandMighty: 9:05am On May 15, 2020
drjprince:
anyone that tell you,you are using a nonsense and use better brand like realme,Nokia,Vivio, Samsung

Is a Marketer? listen to your self...
Don't you sound very ignorant?
Why not make research and develop yourself and know if what they are saying is true or not

you don't know the genesis of what happened so I'll let it slide..
next time you want to contribute to something know try and know the whole story
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by drjprince: 9:08am On May 15, 2020
StrongandMighty:

you don't know the genesis of what happened so I'll let it slide..
next time you want to contribute to something know try and know the whole story
undecided which kind whole story again
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Mickey02(m): 10:40am On May 15, 2020
My brother phone Infinix S5 lite tend to reject calls automatically. I don't know if the problem lies in the phone or the Sim cards but I strongly believe it's the phone. Because I've tried different Sims in it, I called the number and the call is automatically rejected while I've received user busy. Before then everything was working perfectly fine until it's started developing this fault. On my own part, I've restored every setting and data in the phone but the problem still persist. I'm left with the only option of doing a complete factory restored setting but I doubt if that will remedy the problem. I'm confused now on what to do next.
pls guys come to my aid in this situation I found my self
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Tarivanessa(f): 11:39am On May 15, 2020
Mickey02:
My brother phone Infinix S5 lite tend to reject calls automatically. I don't know if the problem lies in the phone or the Sim cards but I strongly believe it's the phone. Because I've tried different Sims in it, I called the number and the call is automatically rejected while I've received user busy. Before then everything was working perfectly fine until it's started developing this fault. On my own part, I've restored every setting and data in the phone but the problem still persist. I'm left with the only option of doing a complete factory restored setting but I doubt if that will remedy the problem. I'm confused now on what to do next.
pls guys come to my aid in this situation I found my self
Your device is rejecting calls because you might have unknowly activated autobike or do not disturb mode.
Swipe down your notification panel and disable your autobike mode/do not disturb mode.

Like this boo

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Nellsworld(m): 12:07pm On May 15, 2020
Tarivanessa:
Your device is rejecting calls because you might have unknowly activated autobike or do not disturb mode.
Swipe down your notification panel and disable your autobike mode/do not disturb mode.

Like this boo
Do not disturb do not reject calls, it just automatically put ur phone on silent, don't start misinforming people

4 Likes

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Tarivanessa(f): 1:45pm On May 15, 2020
Nellsworld:

Do not disturb do not reject calls, it just automatically put ur phone on silent, don't start misinforming people
Ok i hear you undecided
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by drjprince: 1:49pm On May 15, 2020
Tarivanessa:
Ok i hear you undecided
grin

4 Likes

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Chidexter(m): 5:57pm On May 15, 2020
Noise makers. Use whatever phone you like and forget what people think. YOLO...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Nobody: 7:13pm On May 15, 2020
Nellsworld:

you forgot to recomend one xiaomi product for her

1 Like

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by awoo47: 7:50pm On May 15, 2020
drjprince:

Am a marketer too
Ignorant fellow
lie of d millennia... grin grin cheesy

pls if anyone's doubting check his post...
always singing high praises of xiaomi undecided

2 Likes

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Nellsworld(m): 9:08pm On May 15, 2020
Fokosobo:

you forgot to recomend one xiaomi product for her

I no be user of Xiaomi, although their phones are grt, and it depends on the person budget, she can go for redmi, vivo, nokia etc
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Nobody: 9:13pm On May 15, 2020
Nellsworld:

I no be user of Xiaomi, although their phones are grt, and it depends on the person budget, she can go for redmi, vivo, nokia etc

lol, i was expecting it. you fell for my sarcasm.
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Nellsworld(m): 9:41pm On May 15, 2020
Fokosobo:

lol, i was expecting it. you actually fell for my sarcasm.
Grt

1 Like

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Jemerson: 10:22pm On May 15, 2020
StrongandMighty:

the way you people talk sometimes ehh I just dey wonder.. other brand of phones no dey get issues?? why you guys always making it look as if it's only tecno and infinix dey only get issues.

you should know that the phone he mentioned is an old phone so it's not out of place if it develops fault ... you guys should stop this madness of infinix and tecno are crap , I know some people that have been using their infinix and tecno phones for close to three years now and are still enjoying it. so live and let others live!

Marketer

2 Likes

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Omeleyi: 10:59pm On May 15, 2020
Hi everyone, my infinix hot 6 pro had charging issue. After getting it fixed, I noticed the radio app stopped working. No more listening to my favourite FM station on my phone.. Please what could be the problem??
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Nellsworld(m): 11:39pm On May 15, 2020
Omeleyi:
Hi everyone, my infinix hot 6 pro had charging issue. After getting it fixed, I noticed the radio app stopped working. No more listening to my favourite FM station on my phone.. Please what could be the problem??
Go back to carlcare, they can fix it, but if they can't, pls get a better brand

4 Likes

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by drjprince: 6:32am On May 16, 2020
Nellsworld:

Go back to carlcare, they can fix it, but if they can't, pls get a better brand
as simple as that

5 Likes

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Tarivanessa(f): 7:32am On May 16, 2020
drjprince:
grin
Abi nah
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by drjprince: 7:44am On May 16, 2020
Tarivanessa:
Abi nah
lol yeah cool
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by vertueptime: 12:49pm On May 16, 2020
Infinix 7pro, cant favourite any picture unless the one from camera folder,
Also when i snap a picture, if i dont cross check immidiately to make sure its there or re snap again, the pictures snapped just disappears

XFrozen:
Post here

1.Whatever problem you come across in your Infinix phone
2. Product Suggestions

We are always happy to help you,
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Nobody: 1:59am On May 17, 2020
Toh
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Nobody: 2:48am On May 17, 2020
pstmikol1:
Interestedhere2
Don't want to comment on your posts for your privacy.
Am sorry for disturbing you, i really need your help sir. The lockdown met me at school and my food is down now, i phone my parent but they said no money as a result of the lockdown. I've been looking for help here but to no avail.
Please sir, pity me and anything will be greatly appreciated sir. 0064555369, union bank. Thanks so much.
I understand your situation sir, lol. What name is on the account
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Nobody: 9:37am On May 17, 2020
Hmm
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Mickey02(m): 12:11pm On May 17, 2020
Tarivanessa:

Like this boo

okay. I'll check I returned feedback to you. Hope it's work

(1) (2) (3) ... (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) ... (347) (Reply)

Free Blackberry Unlocking Codes (NOT BLACKBERRY 10 DEVICES) / Airtel Bb Plan On Android / Can Nokia Asha 200 Download Whatsapp?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.