Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** - Phones (237) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** (503770 Views)

Infinix Hot 6 Pro X608 Official Discussion Thread / TECNO Camon X/X Pro Official Discussion Thread / Infinix Hot 5/5 Lite Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) ... (347) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Mawex(m): 7:03am On Jun 02, 2020
drjprince:
anyone that tell you,you are using a nonsense and use better brand like realme,Nokia,Vivio, Samsung

Is a Marketer? listen to your self...
Don't you sound very ignorant?
Why not make research and develop yourself and know if what they are saying is true or not

Some people no dey even reason sef, now person talk say your phone na trash and you know chop him father, then later he will recommend another Chinese company for you. so you want tell me say all the money transissionet or whatever are spending on making research and making phones they're just spending that money to make trash, those them tecno and infinix have really gave some of our Nigerian brothers who can't afford to buy big stuff an opportunity to come online at a very cheaper rate, all them people talking transsnet na trash I believe they started from their and later changed to something, and they only depends on people who complain here to make conclusion that a certain phone or company is bad.

To all xiomi people, those people are thinking that they're above most Nigerians just because they ordered their xiomi from aliexpresss hahaha
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by losdiose(m): 9:23am On Jun 02, 2020
Vaultoflagos:

It's the truth bro

Guys here with just 80k mi9t, an undergrad and one gf will be feeling ontop the world.

Troll

Later you will be calling Xiaomi fan boys

Don't concentrate on where you are

PS: It is always like that, to talk about one who is greater than you in all sphere

grin grin grin
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by losdiose(m): 9:26am On Jun 02, 2020
rasheylaw:
Please help anytime I switch off my phone it
keep power itself on like I reboot it
It is Infinix hot 8
I didnt root or upgrade and the phone is a good shape it havent fall
Recently I notice whenever I switch it off at night by the time I wake up in the morning it is always on

Same sh*t happening to my S5

angry angry angry
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by losdiose(m): 9:28am On Jun 02, 2020
Jemerson:

Probably a faulty power button. Check if something is pressing the button or if it's bent inward

It's not bro

It is a flaw from the manufacturer

My Infinix S5 performs same stunt

You have to switch on multiple occasions before it will finally stay off
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by losdiose(m): 9:36am On Jun 02, 2020
ddjay:

grin but na wa 4u o, you talk something funny and u no wan make we laugh,

cheesy grin grin cheesy
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by losdiose(m): 9:43am On Jun 02, 2020
drjprince:
anyone that tell you,you are using a nonsense and use better brand like realme,Nokia,Vivio, Samsung

Is a Marketer? listen to your self...
Don't you sound very ignorant?
Why not make research and develop yourself and know if what they are saying is true or not

I just tire

Iffa talk now, they will link me to a fone that I don't even use as their marketer

I am currently using an Infinix S5 6/128gb, I'm lucky this one is still playing Call of Duty with low graphics well and still performing some tasks, but it comes with its own problem

But crashes like mad when you are using some app

angry angry angry
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by losdiose(m): 9:46am On Jun 02, 2020
Hhenryy:

You also canvass agressiveley for xiaomi.

i went through your profile and i can see you did a review for one xiaomi product called redmi k20. in the thread i can see how you were passionately canvassing for the product while vehemently blasting infinix and other transsion holdings products.

if you are not a marketer of those products, then i wonder what you are. you can pass your message across without necessarily hating and trying to pull down other brands just to achieve your aim. xiaomi, realme, vivo, infinix, tecno etc are all Chinese products so what is the fuss about? i only have respect for brands like samsung, iphone, Nokia, LG, HTC etc.

It is obvious that your statement are baseless

I have some guys here that use Xiaomi and they still do reviews on Infinix and Transsion phones

A writer is a writer, stop trying to say what you do not know.
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by losdiose(m): 9:51am On Jun 02, 2020
Nellsworld:

Go back to carlcare, they can fix it, but if they can't, pls get a better brand

grin grin grin grin

Nairalanders no go use laff finish person

1 Like

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ityP(m): 12:31pm On Jun 02, 2020
Vaultoflagos:

It's the truth bro

Guys here with just 80k mi9t, an undergrad and one gf will be feeling ontop the world.

No one is feeling anything. They just want to create awareness. Transsion extorts Nigerians. That's just what those Xiaomi guys are telling people. No take am too personally, except you be transsion marketer sha

1 Like

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jun 02, 2020
Please help I can't receive calls with my infinix S5 since 2 days now. Automatically end the call and I see missed in my phone and caller is told I'm busy. I have checked setting I don't know what to do and I can't reset my phone to factory settings
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Thebwoy: 1:04pm On Jun 02, 2020
BadLuckonmyGame:
Please help I can't receive calls with my infinix S5 since 2 days now. Automatically end the call and I see missed in my phone and caller is told I'm busy. I have checked setting I don't know what to do and I can't reset my phone to factory settings

Factory reset your phone
Or change your screen sensor
If the symptoms persist

Take to carlcare.
They gat you.
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Thebwoy: 1:05pm On Jun 02, 2020
BadLuckonmyGame:

Change the screen
Then sale and buy note 7

1 Like

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jun 02, 2020
Thebwoy:

Factory reset your phone
Or change your screen sensor
If the symptoms persist

Take to carlcare.
They gat you.
factory settings is not an option bro. Gat so many things in the phone
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jun 02, 2020
Thebwoy:

Change the screen
Then sale and buy note 7
hmmm not this time. Don't have money
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by pholar(m): 1:25pm On Jun 02, 2020
BadLuckonmyGame:

Oga, that thing na one small setting o... Leme ask my madam and get back to you. Her Tecno phone did that some time back, and she was able to fix it herself after like two days..
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jun 02, 2020
pholar:

Oga, that thing na one small setting o... Leme ask my madam and get back to you. Her Tecno phone did that some time back, and she was able to fix it herself after like two days..
please I will be waiting for your reply bro.
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by sammy042(m): 2:27pm On Jun 02, 2020
BadLuckonmyGame:

Go to your setting
Clcik on app and notification
Click on the phone
Click on the app notification
Then on all the notification there
Ur problem is solved

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by pholar(m): 2:29pm On Jun 02, 2020
BadLuckonmyGame:
please I will be waiting for your reply bro.

Just asked now.. I don't know if it's gonna be the same process. From her smart panel, she will locate the call icon and then tap once. The icon will then change from red( that's the cause of the dropped calls) to green..

The smart panel, if activated, can be drawn out from one edge of your screen.. sorry I'm not too good with phones bla bla bla...
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jun 02, 2020
sammy042:

Go to your setting
Clcik on app and notification
Click on the phone
Click on the app notification
Then on all the notification there
Ur problem is solved
bro all notification are turned on .

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jun 02, 2020
pholar:

Just asked now.. I don't know if it's gonna be the same process. From her smart panel, she will locate the call icon and then tap once. The icon will then change from red( that's the cause of the dropped calls) to green..

The smart panel, if activated, can be drawn out from one edge of your screen.. sorry I'm not too good with phones bla bla bla...
I swear it works! Bro God bless you ..... Thanks slot.
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by talktalk4u: 3:10pm On Jun 02, 2020
BadLuckonmyGame:
congratulations
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by pholar(m): 3:11pm On Jun 02, 2020
BadLuckonmyGame:

You are most welcome sir
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ddjay: 4:50pm On Jun 02, 2020
losdiose:

Same sh*t happening to my S5

angry angry angry
Go to carlcare
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Olawrites: 5:15pm On Jun 02, 2020
PLS HELP me on this issue, recently replaced my samsung screen, after 3 weeks the phone screen is difficult to press. I'm using the note 5 pen to type and navigate the screen .

What can be the cause?

Is it that Engr didn't fix it properly?

Spent 45k to repair undecided

NB: I have formatted it still same ish.
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Jemerson: 5:46pm On Jun 02, 2020
Olawrites:
PLS HELP me on this issue, recently replaced my samsung screen, after 3 weeks the phone screen is difficult to press. I'm using the note 5 pen to type and navigate the screen .

What can be the cause?

45 what?? shocked shocked shocked

Or he used inferior quality.

Save for a new phone. Buy Huawei or Xiaomi or Oppo.
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ddjay: 6:22pm On Jun 02, 2020
Olawrites:

What can be the cause?

Why not ask in Samsung thread
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Olawrites: 6:28pm On Jun 02, 2020
Jemerson:

45 what?? shocked shocked shocked

Or he used inferior quality.

Save for a new phone. Buy Huawei or Xiaomi or Oppo.

We went to bought the new screen together. Brand new
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jun 02, 2020
Olawrites:

We went to bought the new screen together. Brand new
quack engineer wink kindly arrest that mudafuvker..dont b a sissy, 45k for a fuvking screen that's much bro cool
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Sweetbae897: 7:28pm On Jun 02, 2020
Hello guys, I got a question. If you got a new phone and charge it for over 4 days with nepa light, is it safe to charge it with Generator afterwards?
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by losdiose(m): 7:31pm On Jun 02, 2020
ddjay:

Go to carlcare

Mehn!

Carlcare is sh*t

You will go there and almost spend the whole working hours there cos the place is always filled with users that comes with one complain or the other.

When they finally get to you, they will either bill u or tell u rubbish that will make u go get another phone.

That was how I sold my Infinix S4 lipsrsealed
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jun 02, 2020
losdiose:

Mehn!

Carlcare is sh*t

You will go there and almost spend the whole working hours there cos the place is always filled with users that comes with one complain or the other.

When they finally get to you, they will either bill u or tell u rubbish that will make u go get another phone.

That was how I sold my Infinix S4 lipsrsealed
that's why we said Don't buy transsion's product!!! run away from techno/infinix/itel and have peace of mind.

1 Like

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Sweetbae897: 7:41pm On Jun 02, 2020
Sweetbae897:
Hello guys, I got a question. If you got a new phone and charge it for over 4 days with nepa light, is it safe to charge it with Generator afterwards?

Please guys, I need answers.

(1) (2) (3) ... (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) ... (347) (Reply)

Free Blackberry Unlocking Codes (NOT BLACKBERRY 10 DEVICES) / Airtel Bb Plan On Android / Can Nokia Asha 200 Download Whatsapp?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.