Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,709 members, 7,820,490 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** - Phones (239) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** (505645 Views)

Infinix Hot 6 Pro X608 Official Discussion Thread / TECNO Camon X/X Pro Official Discussion Thread / Infinix Hot 5/5 Lite Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) ... (347) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ShunTecnoInfinix: 11:32pm On Jun 02, 2020
Vaultoflagos:

It's by far better than waiting for 2 months to get a spoilt spare part
It's a well know fact that Redmi device hardly experience fault.

2 Likes

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Vaultoflagos: 11:34pm On Jun 02, 2020
ShunTecnoInfinix:
It's a well know fact that Redmi device hardly experience fault.

The battery decline is something disturbing.
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ShunTecnoInfinix: 11:36pm On Jun 02, 2020
Vaultoflagos:

The battery decline is something disturbing.
coming from somebody who have nvr handle Redmi device b4.

4 Likes

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by losdiose(m): 11:42pm On Jun 02, 2020
ddjay:

Thats the price to pay for buying an infinix. Its usually better to relocate near any carlcare shop or if possible, carry mattress near there.

grin grin grin grin

Funny, ironically what you said is the truth.

I only get to know that I have been using shit all these years some days back.

I hope a lotta people see the light soon.

2 Likes

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by losdiose(m): 11:48pm On Jun 02, 2020
Vaultoflagos:

Let's do this

Buy note 7 and use for a month

If you're not impressed I'll swap it out with my hot8 for you

Are you serious?

Do you know how much I bought my Infinix S5 without getting value for my money? Now u r advising users to go buy IN7.

Please, if it's a joke stop it asap.

What is in the IN7 that you are saying people should go and get?

Why haven't Transsion given us update on a fone that was released in October 2019?

I officially reclaim my love for their device; Infinix until they start giving us value for our money.

1 Like

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by losdiose(m): 11:49pm On Jun 02, 2020
ShunTecnoInfinix:
I reject backwardness in Jesus name.
I drop Redmi Note 9s against all infinix device and none,I repeat no infinix dare compete against rn9

Fact man
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by losdiose(m): 11:53pm On Jun 02, 2020
Vaultoflagos:

That shitty device

Stop hating

The reason why I am not in support f your post is cos it is filled with hatred

The best Transsion can do is to upgrade to market standard

They are still living on old glory

They are just deceiving ignorant Nigerians with celebrities. Instead they will channel that same energy and resources they use in signing celebs to run ad into making great devices. U r here covering shit.

How much did they pay you to deceive us?

1 Like

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Whykay5656: 1:19am On Jun 03, 2020
Good morning,please I have an infinix hotnote with software Android 5 I want to ask please can the software be upgraded to 6 or 7
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Vaultoflagos: 3:14am On Jun 03, 2020
losdiose:

Are you serious?

Do you know how much I bought my Infinix S5 without getting value for my money? Now u r advising users to go buy IN7.

Please, if it's a joke stop it asap.

What is in the IN7 that you are saying people should go and get?

Why haven't Transsion given us update on a fone that was released in October 2019?

I officially reclaim my love for their device; Infinix until they start giving us value for our money.

Bro be patient

Every good thing takes time

Xiaomi update is filled with sorrows. That's what my dear Infinix is trying to avoid.

1 Like

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Vaultoflagos: 3:16am On Jun 03, 2020
losdiose:

Stop hating

The reason why I am not in support f your post is cos it is filled with hatred

The best Transsion can do is to upgrade to market standard

They are still living on old glory

They are just deceiving ignorant Nigerians with celebrities. Instead they will channel that same energy and resources they use in signing celebs to run ad into making great devices. U r here covering shit.

How much did they pay you to deceive us?

It's pure and undiluted love for infinix oo
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by eby001(m): 6:07am On Jun 03, 2020
Whykay5656:
Good morning,please I have an infinix hotnote with software Android 5 I want to ask please can the software be upgraded to 6 or 7
Future impossible tense

1 Like

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Jemerson: 6:09am On Jun 03, 2020
Sweetbae897:

Please guys, I need answers.

Yes if the light is stable
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Olawrites: 6:34am On Jun 03, 2020
TheRealProphet:
quack engineer wink kindly arrest that mudafuvker..dont b a sissy, 45k for a fuvking screen that's much bro cool

Lol we went buy it together. Sammy screen cost during dis pandemic
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ShunTecnoInfinix: 6:58am On Jun 03, 2020
Whykay5656:
Nooo..get yourself a Redmi device and be happy
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by drjprince: 7:51am On Jun 03, 2020
Vaultoflagos:

Xiaomi that if your screen spoil its 2months wait period. No spare parts and updating is a nightmare. It's like looking for something sensible in Drjprince posts
knggeezy so you are still alive... Trolling is now what you do for a living
Pathetic being

2 Likes

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by jargooflife912(m): 8:27am On Jun 03, 2020
Hi, guys. Anyone here has a usb dongle(modem) for sale? My location is Ibadan
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by BABAawoo47: 3:04pm On Jun 03, 2020
jargooflife912:
Hi, guys. Anyone here has a usb dongle(modem) for sale? My location is Ibadan
intrested in spectranet?? undecided
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by saeedashifahmed(m): 8:09pm On Jun 03, 2020
I got free Netflix, Amazon Prime, HBO and everything to stream on Cartoon HD app. Here it is: https://droidfeats.com/download-cartoon-hd-apk/

Running perfectly on my Infinix phone.
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ShunTecnoInfinix: 9:35pm On Jun 03, 2020
emancipate yourselves from transsion slavery angry

1 Like

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Sam2310(m): 11:18pm On Jun 03, 2020
drjprince:
knggeezy so you are still alive... Trolling is now what you do for a living
Pathetic being
their don sack am from bar na. grin.
Man go chop na grin
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by losdiose(m): 7:40am On Jun 04, 2020
Vaultoflagos:

It's pure and undiluted love for infinix oo

Good one you mentioned love

I love Infinix too cos I have been using it and that's what I am actually using to send this comments. Compare to other brands they are seriously lagging behind.

Let the love you profess for Infinix guide you to say the truth always.

Cos Transsion refused to meet modern mobile trend, I have to order for Redmi Note 9s insteada the IN7. I am not returning back until they overtake other brands in most aspect of mobile devices most especially the type of Chipset they use. Plus we are being raped by Transsion money wise.

#SayNoToRape

4 Likes

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ShunTecnoInfinix: 8:06am On Jun 04, 2020
losdiose:

Good one you mentioned love

I love Infinix too cos I have been using it and that's what I am actually using to send this comments. Compare to other brands they are seriously lagging behind.

Let the love you profess for Infinix guide you to say the truth always.

Cos Transsion refused to meet modern mobile trend, I have to order for Redmi Note 9s insteada the IN7. I am not returning back until they overtake other brands in most aspect of mobile devices most especially the type of Chipset they use. Plus we are being raped by Transsion money wise.

#SayNoToRape
God bless you for your sincere comment. cool
Emancipate yourself from transsion mediocre phones angry

Transsion phones are like cultists, You need to say No to them because it will end in tears if you choose transsion/cultism

Choose Redmi Choose Freedom cool

1 Like

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by DarkJeddi(m): 8:27am On Jun 04, 2020
Vaultoflagos:

Bro be patient

Every good thing takes time

Xiaomi update is filled with sorrows. That's what my dear Infinix is trying to avoid.
And they are trying to avoid it by not pushing any Updates?

How considerate of them.. undecided

1 Like

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by talktalk4u: 3:25pm On Jun 04, 2020
Whykay5656:
Infinix Hot note is old device now brother .... Haba almost 6 years ago device and you need android 7 na wah ooo

1 Like

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ifeoluwa5050: 8:28pm On Jun 05, 2020
Hello pls my infinix note3 did now have network and I have change the downboard but it still the same thing, pls what else can I do I have also change network cable
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Jemerson: 8:30pm On Jun 05, 2020
ifeoluwa5050:
Hello pls my infinix note3 did now have network and I have change the downboard but it still the same thing, pls what else can I do I have also change network cable

It seems you have money to waste.. those engineers are not honest with you.
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by fresh20(m): 8:42pm On Jun 05, 2020
AyamAnonymous:
sell that scrap and buy a better phone..

N.B- don't buy infinix,tecno or itel ohh

(1) (2) (3) ... (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) ... (347) (Reply)

Free Blackberry Unlocking Codes (NOT BLACKBERRY 10 DEVICES) / Airtel Bb Plan On Android / Can Nokia Asha 200 Download Whatsapp?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.