Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,911 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** - Phones (242) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** (505815 Views)

Infinix Hot 6 Pro X608 Official Discussion Thread / TECNO Camon X/X Pro Official Discussion Thread / Infinix Hot 5/5 Lite Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) ... (347) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Crownedjon: 8:22am On Jun 08, 2020
Lol some random thing be quoting me grin

1 Like

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by 10thElement: 8:30am On Jun 08, 2020
losdiose:
Good day NLs

Please I need help here

When I use Phone Master and access App Lock, the App Lock always crashes.

I need tips on how to stop it from crashing.
the app doesn't lock app . They said that feature will work in future update its disabled . You can only lock images, sms etc check their forum on your browser @ infinix.club
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by 10thElement: 8:34am On Jun 08, 2020
Gud1:
Google play stop downloading apps on my infinix hot 8. Please advice a way forward
clear your cache
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by XFrozen: 8:38am On Jun 08, 2020
ottohan:
After updating my infinix note 7, I observed that this morning the fone has swollen up....I feel its the battery of the infinix....Can I replace the battery?
show us image .. also updating has nothing to do with your battery . Battery popping up is caused by Hi voltage or over charging for a very long period . We need proof of your battery pop up
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by XFrozen: 8:41am On Jun 08, 2020
ifeoluwa5050:
Hello pls my infinix note3 did now have network and I have change the downboard but it still the same thing, pls what else can I do I have also change network cable
the engineer who fixed your phone has damaged your device . I will advice you stop fixing it and save up to get a device
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Crownedjon: 8:43am On Jun 08, 2020
XFrozen:
the engineer who fixed your phone has damaged your device . I will advice you stop fixing it and save up to get a device
get a better device
I would advice he avoids infinix and tecno

3 Likes

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by LehreMi: 8:57am On Jun 08, 2020
cheesy grin
Ogarexmas:
is this an online Carl care?
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by losdiose(m): 9:36am On Jun 08, 2020
10thElement:
the app doesn't lock app . They said that feature will work in future update its disabled . You can only lock images, sms etc check their forum on your browser @ infinix.club

It does

I was able to lock some of my apps before it started to crash whenever I access the app.
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by losdiose(m): 9:37am On Jun 08, 2020
Shagaya:

Try and see if this works. Allow usage access for the app lock/phone master.

I have actually used it to lock some of my apps.

The thing is it started crashing.

This has been happening since I bought the phone and no update to correct it.
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by TrollKiller(m): 10:01am On Jun 08, 2020
No interesting content at all
All I see are complaints and complaints
Na carlcare be this?

6 Likes

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by TrollKiller(m): 10:03am On Jun 08, 2020
ottohan:
After updating my infinix note 7, I observed that this morning the fone has swollen up....I feel its the battery of the infinix....Can I replace the battery?
Go to carlcare, they will apologize and change the phone for you

3 Likes

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by nightbuzzer: 10:47am On Jun 08, 2020
losdiose:

i have the same device and it doesnt lock app.. how come urs is locking app. Try to check from Phone master
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by losdiose(m): 11:46am On Jun 08, 2020
nightbuzzer:
i have the same device and it doesnt lock app.. how come urs is locking app. Try to check from Phone master

See the pics below

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by RGBshield: 12:53pm On Jun 08, 2020
losdiose:

See the pics below

clear cache of the app lock mine is working well
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by losdiose(m): 1:51pm On Jun 08, 2020
RGBshield:
clear cache of the app lock mine is working well

Nothing to clear in the cache cos it's not highlighted
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Shagaya: 1:53pm On Jun 08, 2020
losdiose:

Since you said all is up to date, it might probably be the last update causing this.
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by losdiose(m): 2:06pm On Jun 08, 2020
Shagaya:

Since you said all is up to date, it might probably be the last update causing this.

No, it's not the last update.

I have been living with it since I bought the fone.

Posted here hoping to get help.

The fone sef own dey e body.

3 Likes

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Shagaya: 2:53pm On Jun 08, 2020
losdiose:

No, it's not the last update.

I have been living with it since I bought the fone.

Posted here hoping to get help.

The fone sef own dey e body.

Lol. No mind the phone. If you haven't done that yet, try clear storage.
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by preciousele(f): 5:42pm On Jun 08, 2020
Good nairalanders pls help me with a smartphone dat u re nt using again. I cant do any assignment ever since my fone develop screen prob. Any one pls shud mention me. I m in lag. Tnx in anticipation
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by 1F30M4(f): 9:13pm On Jun 08, 2020
My cousin uses an infinix hot 3 phone and she got a 32gb sd card recently but whenever she inserts the SD card, her phone turns on even when she turns it off. The phone just come on without her switching it on by herself, thereby running down her battery and it doesn't allow her charge it properly. She's practically losing her mind, please what could possibly be the problem?
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by photon3106: 10:12pm On Jun 08, 2020
1F30M4:
My cousin uses an infinix hot 3 phone and she got a 32gb sd card recently but whenever she inserts the SD card, her phone turns on even when she turns it off. The phone just come on without her switching it on by herself, thereby running down her battery and it doesn't allow her charge it properly. She's practically losing her mind, please what could possibly be the problem?

Now this is interesting! Tell her to screenshot her power schedule menu under option OR I don't believe... grin

... that the presence of a memory card... Sdcard better still microsd card can really turn on a powered off phone.

Before people claim bad sdcard. No matter how bad it is, it can't initiate a power on command. The worst it can do is freeze the phone while on or prevent it from powering on.

In addition, ask her whether the power button has been worked on...

I look forward to reading from you.

MODIFICATION:

Your question: what could be the problem?

My answer(s]:
1. Faulty power button

2. Power scheduler in action

Possible solution(s]
Disable every alarm
Disable any power scheduler if any.
Visit a technician to have the power button checked.
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Samyd18: 7:56am On Jun 09, 2020
Ogarexmas:
repent
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by credon: 9:55am On Jun 09, 2020
Ogarexmas:
grin grin grin rolling on the floor

1 Like

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by credon: 9:57am On Jun 09, 2020
Shagaya:

Lol. No mind the phone. If you haven't done that yet, try clear storage.
Oga, are you related to bola shagaya
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Swipa: 1:44pm On Jun 09, 2020
Abeg where Carl care dey for life camp?
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Kalapizim(m): 3:32pm On Jun 09, 2020
Swipa:
Abeg where Carl care dey for life camp?
YOU CAN CHECK VIA YOUR CARLCARE APP
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by TIMB13: 3:41pm On Jun 09, 2020
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Jemerson: 5:02pm On Jun 09, 2020
TIMB13:
Good day.
Please I want to install Costom ROM Android 10 on my Infinix hot 8 (650B).
How do I go about it?

P.S I have the tools needed to flash the stock firmware if anything goes wrong.

6 Likes

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Jemerson: 5:05pm On Jun 09, 2020
1F30M4:

She should copy out her files from the SD card before it gets fried
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by GBOLAGBURUGBURU(m): 8:48pm On Jun 09, 2020
Any hope for price of phones to return to normalcy.

(1) (2) (3) ... (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) ... (347) (Reply)

Free Blackberry Unlocking Codes (NOT BLACKBERRY 10 DEVICES) / Airtel Bb Plan On Android / Can Nokia Asha 200 Download Whatsapp?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.