Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:24 AM

***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** - Phones (304) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** (502204 Views)

Infinix Hot 6 Pro X608 Official Discussion Thread / TECNO Camon X/X Pro Official Discussion Thread / Infinix Hot 5/5 Lite Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (301) (302) (303) (304) (305) (306) (307) ... (347) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by shreyathakur: 8:36pm On Nov 07, 2021
In India, infinix & Redmi are most of people buy
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ogundeleai(m): 8:52pm On Nov 07, 2021
[qi bought Infinix note 10 few Days but till this moment The LED light notification not displaying each Time I have Miss call, messages and The rest..
I've taken Time to check through The setting like notification, display etc but still can't get it done..perhaps The device is lacking such feature or I still need to search elsewhere..or is there alternative if indeed such important feature is not available on the device..thank you

1.Whatever problem you come across in your Infinix phone
2. Product Suggestions

We are always happy to help you,[/quote]
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Friedyokes: 9:39pm On Nov 07, 2021
ogundeleai:
[qi bought Infinix note 10 few Days but till this moment The LED light notification not displaying each Time I have Miss call, messages and The rest..
I've taken Time to check through The setting like notification, display etc but still can't get it done..perhaps The device is lacking such feature or I still need to search elsewhere..or is there alternative if indeed such important feature is not available on the device..thank you

1.Whatever problem you come across in your Infinix phone
2. Product Suggestions

We are always happy to help you,
the led only works when charging and as a flash for the camera

1 Like

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by LEGITCHUDDY: 11:32pm On Nov 07, 2021
INFINIX HOT 6PRO SCREEN AND BATTERY FOR SELL
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by folake873: 6:56pm On Nov 08, 2021
LEGITCHUDDY:

I need S5 infinix panel....I what to buy
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Nobody: 10:11am On Nov 10, 2021
LEGITCHUDDY:
Hot 5 screen needed
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ogundeleai(m): 4:29pm On Nov 10, 2021
Friedyokes:
the led only works when charging and as a flash for the camera
Waoh, that is a big flop for missing out on the important feature.. If I had known this prior to the purchase I won't go for it..
The only solace however is that I was able to download from play store an app that can perform similar function.. The app is edge ligth
. Thank you for feedback
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by dadamonie150: 7:28pm On Nov 10, 2021
Tecno b1f complete screen for sale
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Vision202: 9:33am On Nov 11, 2021
I later got redmi 89k.
The fone is doing well.
Thanks all.
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Lilkeys: 7:20pm On Nov 11, 2021
Anybody that want to buy phone
I have infinix hot 10i
Neatly used less than 2 month
It also has calcare warranty
No fault
It’s 49k
Slight negotiations can come in
U can see the warranty in the pic

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by jojothaiv(m): 2:32pm On Nov 12, 2021
ogundeleai:
Waoh, that is a big flop for missing out on the important feature.. If I had known this prior to the purchase I won't go for it..
The only solace however is that I was able to download from play store an app that can perform similar function.. The app is edge ligth
. Thank you for feedback
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Temmylee01(m): 7:13am On Nov 13, 2021
I have this Infinix s5 lite that fell down and the screen broke, I change the screen only for it to be ghost touching and sometimes display pure black screen.......I even got the repairer guy locked up cuz he didn't want to change the screen for me, finally he replaced it with another new screen........ Guest what it's still display that black screen sometimes and still ghost touches.
So engineers in the house what could be the issue?
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Elzak(m): 8:21pm On Nov 13, 2021
I want to get myself infinix hot 10i, what do you guys think about the phone generally?
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Jirilistic(m): 10:22pm On Nov 13, 2021
If only ba3 is ur top most priority,den go for it. If not,run,Japa,take off,pick race,flee etc from it
Camera is below average, processor is terribly weak can't handle multitasking dat much and may definitely not be able to run intensive games like PUBG, COD,etc(if u are a gamer though)
Elzak:
I want to get myself infinix hot 10i, what do you guys think about the phone generally?
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Jirilistic(m): 11:04pm On Nov 13, 2021
And since it's two gig ram,it may open 2 to 3 apps and retain them in the background but please do not over load it.intensive games may run but with lags
Infinix hot 10i won't turn heads wen u bring it out from ur pocket,it won't get u dat girl number you've always wanted but it will definitely allow u follow her on Instagram,fb etc grin grin( just a joke though)
Better still,go for infinix hot 10t dat one is more expensive sha with like 15 to 17k for the cheapest variant ( 4gb ram 64gb storage)but
by far better off
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by snillocer(m): 5:32am On Nov 14, 2021
Jirilistic:
And since it's two gig ram,it may open 2 to 3 apps and retain them in the background but please do not over load it.intensive games may run but with lags
Infinix hot 10i won't turn heads wen u bring it out from ur pocket,it won't get u dat girl number you've always wanted but it will definitely allow u follow her on Instagram,fb etc grin grin( just a joke though)
Better still,go for infinix hot 10t dat one is more expensive sha with like 15 to 17k for the cheapest variant ( 4gb ram 64gb storage)but
by far better off

Pls I want to get this hot 10t. How good is it in battery and multi tasking? and how strong is the processor? Can it last up to 10 hours SOT.. and can it open multiple apps without closing the other? Am not a camera freak nor game addict..

what do you think.. Is the phone okay?
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by odinson1(m): 7:18am On Nov 14, 2021
snillocer:

Pls I want to get this hot 10t. How good is it in battery and multi tasking? and how strong is the processor? Can it last up to 10 hours SOT.. and can it open multiple apps without closing the other? Am not a camera freak nor game addict..

what do you think.. Is the phone okay?

If you are not a game freak,the Phone is very good for you. At least with a 4gb ram and 6gb rom, you wouldn't have any multi-tasking or storage space problems. I don't know about camera though but I have a friend who uses it and he has no issues.
My only advice is that you DO NOT BUY THE 2GB RAM 32GB ROM VARIANT
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by snillocer(m): 7:20am On Nov 14, 2021
odinson1:

If you are not a game freak,the Phone is very good for you. At least with a 4gb ram and 6gb rom, you wouldn't have any multi-tasking or storage space problems. I don't know about camera though but I have a friend who uses it and he has no issues.
My only advice is that you DO NOT BUY THE 2GB RAM 32GB ROM VARIANT

Ok. Pls hope the battery is okay?
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by odinson1(m): 7:37am On Nov 14, 2021
snillocer:

Ok. Pls hope the battery is okay?

Yeah it is about 6000mah i think. That's one of the best battery performance you'll come across. Like 10 hours of HEAVY usage
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by snillocer(m): 7:40am On Nov 14, 2021
odinson1:

Yeah it is about 6000mah i think. That's one of the best battery performance you'll come across. Like 10 hours of HEAVY usage

5000 actually.. Thanks btw.

1 Like

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Elzak(m): 8:04am On Nov 14, 2021
Jirilistic:
If only ba3 is ur top most priority,den go for it. If not,run,Japa,take off,pick race,flee etc from it
Camera is below average, processor is terribly weak can't handle multitasking dat much and may definitely not be able to run intensive games like PUBG, COD,etc(if u are a gamer though)
All right, thanks. Which better infinix (or other brand) do you suggest with a budget of 60k-65k?
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Jirilistic(m): 6:02pm On Nov 14, 2021
There really isn't any phone at dat price range which will give u dat all manageable all round experience
Except it's fairly used u want to buy
Elzak:

All right, thanks. Which better infinix (or other brand) do you suggest with a budget of 60k-65k?
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Jirilistic(m): 6:05pm On Nov 14, 2021
But at that price,it's tecno spark 7,spark 8 or infinix hot 10 play
My sis uses hot 10 play. D ba3 is excellent(6000mah),can do some measure of multitasking sha but the camera quality is bad especially the selfie
Charging time also takes close to 3hrs from 0 to 100
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by tobbyteee: 9:37am On Nov 15, 2021
Hi all, please I want to get Infinix Zero X pro. Is the phone ok?
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by tobbyteee: 9:38am On Nov 15, 2021
tobbyteee:
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by snillocer(m): 9:51am On Nov 15, 2021
odinson1:

Pls how can I pay installmentaly on Easybuy.. someone recommended it to me?
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by tattler: 10:01am On Nov 15, 2021
Mizik:
Infinix, Tecno and itel.
Tell me what company are they under again? grin
undecided
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Jirilistic(m): 11:47am On Nov 15, 2021
Yeah it's very ok
Although know dat u may not get android 12 update on this phone
But if that doesn't matter much to u,go for it
tobbyteee:
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by nightbuzzer: 11:48am On Nov 15, 2021
anyone gotten the infinix Note 11?
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by madeofblavk: 11:55am On Nov 15, 2021
nightbuzzer:
anyone gotten the infinix Note 11?
we no dey buy smiley
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by talktalk4u: 2:07pm On Nov 15, 2021
madeofblavk:
we no dey buy smiley
just say you no money .. na question the guy ask

(1) (2) (3) ... (301) (302) (303) (304) (305) (306) (307) ... (347) (Reply)

Free Blackberry Unlocking Codes (NOT BLACKBERRY 10 DEVICES) / Airtel Bb Plan On Android / Can Nokia Asha 200 Download Whatsapp?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.