Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,582 members, 7,820,104 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** - Phones (321) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** (505495 Views)

Infinix Hot 6 Pro X608 Official Discussion Thread / TECNO Camon X/X Pro Official Discussion Thread / Infinix Hot 5/5 Lite Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (318) (319) (320) (321) (322) (323) (324) ... (347) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Jirilistic(m): 12:27pm On May 02, 2022
Hot 10 play comes with android 10
You mean you received an Android 11 software update?
Odunayaw:
I updated my Infinix Hot 10 play to the Android 11 and I noticed I can't install apps from File Manager

It tells me Package Installer keeps stopping. I have tried deleting cache and the other stops

It is persistent. What do I do
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Odunayaw(m): 2:59pm On May 02, 2022
Jirilistic:
Hot 10 play comes with android 10
You mean you received an Android 11 software update?
Yes. I received the update. Updated and now see wahala
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Jirilistic(m): 4:23pm On May 02, 2022
Wow first time I'm hearing that an infinix phone received that sort of update
About the apk not installing,it's sometimes happens. It could be that the version isn't compatible with the phone. Was it a game APK you tried installing or what kind of APK?
Odunayaw:
Yes. I received the update. Updated and now see wahala
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Odunayaw(m): 4:33pm On May 02, 2022
Jirilistic:
Wow first time I'm hearing that an infinix phone received that sort of update
About the apk not installing,it's sometimes happens. It could be that the version isn't compatible with the phone. Was it a game APK you tried installing or what kind of APK?
Not a game. It is one of the tools I use on my phone. Tasker

The only way I can install is directly from Playstore

I'm tired of Transsion. Why will they send me update not compatible with my phone
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Jirilistic(m): 6:28pm On May 02, 2022
It's not that the update is not compatible with ur phone but perhaps the app was made for a lower android version but since you upgraded,it may not be yet optimised for your current android version
By the way how many mb was the update for Android 11?
And please screenshot the about section of your phone,I'm still yet to believe that hot 10 play received android 11
Odunayaw:
Not a game. It is one of the tools I use on my phone. Tasker

The only way I can install is directly from Playstore

I'm tired of Transsion. Why will they send me update not compatible with my phone
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Jirilistic(m): 6:30pm On May 02, 2022
I mean something like this
Lemme see if yours is showing android android 11

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Odunayaw(m): 8:01pm On May 02, 2022
Jirilistic:
It's not that the update is not compatible with ur phone but perhaps the app was made for a lower android version but since you upgraded,it may not be yet optimised for your current android version
By the way how many mb was the update for Android 11?
And please screenshot the about section of your phone,I'm still yet to believe that hot 10 play received android 11
While my phone was running on Android 10 I could install apps meant for Android 7 nougat

Let's even say you are right. The apps on my phone presently, I shared it with another person and then sent it back to my phone. It still told me Package Installer keeps stopping

Is there a way I can return to my Android 10 or will flashing/hard reset help?

Those are the pictures

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Jirilistic(m): 10:06pm On May 02, 2022
Carlcare guys are the ones who can return you bank to your previous android version
Have you tried downloading the app from different sources?
Odunayaw:
While my phone was running on Android 10 I could install apps meant for Android 7 nougat

Let's even say you are right. The apps on my phone presently, I shared it with another person and then sent it back to my phone. It still told me Package Installer keeps stopping

Is there a way I can return to my Android 10 or will flashing/hard reset help?

Those are the pictures
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Odunayaw(m): 11:58pm On May 02, 2022
Jirilistic:
Carlcare guys are the ones who can return you bank to your previous android version
Have you tried downloading the app from different sources?
Yeah bro, the only other source is Google play

So frustrating. I'd go to Carlcare on the 5th

Do you know anything about flashing ROM
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Jirilistic(m): 4:43am On May 03, 2022
No I have no idea about it
Another suggestion,since you said the app works on other phone, try this
Send the app to another phone, install it then clone the app. After that,send the cloned app to your phone.
I used this method some time ago when I had this issue and it worked for me. Although not all apps that had the issue worked sha but you just give yours a try
Odunayaw:
Yeah bro, the only other source is Google play

So frustrating. I'd go to Carlcare on the 5th

Do you know anything about flashing ROM
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Odunayaw(m): 11:30am On May 03, 2022
Jirilistic:
No I have no idea about it
Another suggestion,since you said the app works on other phone, try this
Send the app to another phone, install it then clone the app. After that,send the cloned app to your phone.
I used this method some time ago when I had this issue and it worked for me. Although not all apps that had the issue worked sha but you just give yours a try
What app do I use to clone an app?

You also had this issue before?
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Jirilistic(m): 12:40pm On May 03, 2022
Yes in my previous phone
I've also encountered it once in my current phone
Search app cloner on playstore
You can download anyone
Odunayaw:
What app do I use to clone an app?

You also had this issue before?
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Odunayaw(m): 12:54pm On May 03, 2022
Jirilistic:
Yes in my previous phone
I've also encountered it once in my current phone
Search app cloner on playstore
You can download anyone
I will check rn

Did the problem just go away for you?
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Jirilistic(m): 2:18pm On May 03, 2022
It wasn't a frequent occurrence,it was just for that particular app that I wanted to install but couldn't
Odunayaw:
I will check rn

Did the problem just go away for you?
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by clemils1: 9:50am On May 04, 2022
please someone should recommend the best infinix to buy

1 Like

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by kwinbeee: 12:29pm On May 05, 2022
clemils1:
please someone should recommend the best infinix to buy
Zero 5G

1 Like

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Telemon(m): 2:17pm On May 05, 2022
Please How good is smart 6?_I wish to buy it.
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Jirilistic(m): 4:21pm On May 05, 2022
Depends on what you want to use it for
do note that there's the 3g version and version (I'm talking about network connectivity)
I won't recommend it to any serious/heavy phone user though
Telemon:
Please How good is smart 6?_I wish to buy it.
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Odunayaw(m): 3:45am On May 06, 2022
Jirilistic:
It wasn't a frequent occurrence,it was just for that particular app that I wanted to install but couldn't
Went to carlcare to have it fixed

Leaving the Infinix gang today. After 6years
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by kwinbeee: 5:08pm On May 06, 2022
smiley
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Lacrimosa001: 9:05pm On May 06, 2022
Is infinity smart 6 advisable to buy?
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Gagzii: 4:59pm On May 08, 2022
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Jskelly11: 8:16am On May 09, 2022
Hello guys, is the Hot 12 play available for sale now?
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by kwinbeee: 10:18am On May 09, 2022
Jskelly11:
Hello guys, is the Hot 12 play available for sale now?
Yes, it is
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by yasp(m): 2:33pm On May 09, 2022
XFrozen:

What steps have you tried? Try this step

Go to settings >Xpen and check to make sure it's activated enable your xpen interact with your device. And also allow The pen to charge for about 10 -20 mins maybe your battery is extremely low.

https://www.phonrev.com.ng/2022/05/infinix-smart-hd-2021-x612-review.html
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by hapsonv: 4:13am On May 10, 2022
Can my infinix s4 phone panel be changed, if yes how much will it cost. The phone just went off and I was told that it is the panel. Pls help
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Nobody: 12:21pm On May 10, 2022
hapsonv:
Can my infinix s4 phone panel be changed, if yes how much will it cost. The phone just went off and I was told that it is the panel. Pls help

Yes m
It can be fixed and replaced

Ca ll or what app me on 09014566031
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Engineersolutio: 1:16am On May 11, 2022
Please gurus in the house, who knows how I can change my phone location either through settings, downloading an app or other methods and the location have to strong.
Please anyone with solution we can chat private if there's need for. Thanks
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Jirilistic(m): 8:10am On May 11, 2022
I'm guessing to access a site not opened to every country?
If that's the case then you need a VPN
I particularly use VPN Hub or turbo VPN
Works fine for me
It's recommended you download the modded version of those VPN sha cus by default not all countries are opened to you unless you subscribe to their monthly/yearly plan which is somehow expensive but if you got the money then fire down with the subscription cus it's better that way because some apps in the name of being modded actually carry hidden virus which might steal your info. It actually depends on where you download yours from sha some reputable sites are safe to download from.
Currently I think one of the best VPN is surfshark. I haven't found a modded version yet but if you wanna try that one,use the promo code BOSS( in capital letters) you'll get 83% off your subscription and an extra 3 months free
Engineersolutio:
Please gurus in the house, who knows how I can change my phone location either through settings, downloading an app or other methods and the location have to strong.
Please anyone with solution we can chat private if there's need for. Thanks

1 Like

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Slimmy19: 2:47pm On May 11, 2022
Good afternoon
Please,my infinix S4 have been giving me a problem,i don't understand
The phones backlight turns off if am hearing a voicenote on WhatsApp,den d volume of d voice note goes down
Same thing with when am calling,it will go off and won't come back on until d call is over
It will only come back normal if i restart d phone,then start again
Does anyone have a solution please??
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Jirilistic(m): 9:40pm On May 11, 2022
As for the backlight going off during phone calls and WhatsApp calls,it's normal
The phone has a feature called "proximity sensor" that detects when a user is holding the phone near the face during a call and turns off the screen to prevent accidental keypad presses and battery consumption from the display
Slimmy19:
Good afternoon
Please,my infinix S4 have been giving me a problem,i don't understand
The phones backlight turns off if am hearing a voicenote on WhatsApp,den d volume of d voice note goes down
Same thing with when am calling,it will go off and won't come back on until d call is over
It will only come back normal if i restart d phone,then start again
Does anyone have a solution please??
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Slimmy19: 10:35pm On May 11, 2022
Jirilistic:
As for the backlight going off during phone calls and WhatsApp calls,it's normal
The phone has a feature called "proximity sensor" that detects when a user is holding the phone near the face during a call and turns off the screen to prevent accidental keypad presses and battery consumption from the display

It does not go off when i put it close to my ear or close to anywhere
I have an idea about that sensor before now
It doesn't even go off only during WhatsApp calls,even when am listening to mere voice notes
It goes off

(1) (2) (3) ... (318) (319) (320) (321) (322) (323) (324) ... (347) (Reply)

Free Blackberry Unlocking Codes (NOT BLACKBERRY 10 DEVICES) / Airtel Bb Plan On Android / Can Nokia Asha 200 Download Whatsapp?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.