Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,561 members, 7,820,029 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** - Phones (329) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** (505473 Views)

Infinix Hot 6 Pro X608 Official Discussion Thread / TECNO Camon X/X Pro Official Discussion Thread / Infinix Hot 5/5 Lite Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (326) (327) (328) (329) (330) (331) (332) ... (347) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by jackaustin631: 1:59am On Sep 08, 2022
I didn't use a single infinix mobile. because the phone heating is too much
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by stevencrespo(m): 9:39pm On Sep 08, 2022
Please any time I want to make call or some one call me my infinix Smart five phone will just go blind until the person cut the call
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ozoono(m): 1:52am On Sep 09, 2022
Pls I need urgent help, my infinix hot10i just just stop playing music out via speaker, or try make call it wud not talk out unless tru speaker. Wats d solution
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Nobody: 8:36am On Sep 09, 2022
Hello. Where can I buy Infinix hot10play motherboard in Lagos. Who can sell for me
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by HipsyDipsy(f): 11:33am On Sep 09, 2022
please how can I delete the ULife App from my phone? I mistakenly installed it from XOS Lab and I cannot find the app on my phone but its messing up my call log. i use an infinix Note 7 Lite
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Gagzii: 11:59am On Sep 09, 2022
Usirado611:

Still available?
Nope. But I got this

Brand New ...15k discount on all phones....
Location GRA Ikeja...First come first serve.

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Richdee1(m): 2:46pm On Sep 09, 2022
Good Afternoon please who's in Abeokuta that has Tecno pouvior 3 pro battery
I need to change my battery as it's faulty
Any heads up
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ozoono(m): 3:22am On Sep 10, 2022
RepairZoneNaira:

Are u in lagos
Nope, not in Nigeria I av fixed it bro, thanks all d same

1 Like

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by SF123(m): 3:34am On Sep 10, 2022
Greetings bosses in the house, please between infinix note, infinix smart, infinix hot, tecno spark, camon, redmi, et al. which will be more advanced and better gadget to used.
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Jirilistic(m): 1:22pm On Sep 10, 2022
Infinix,tecno,itel are brands under transsion

For infinix the best among the ones you've listed(there's also the zero series) is the note series
While for tecno the best among what you've listed is the camon series
Your budget will determine what you can get.
You didn't specify which of the Xiaomi brands you want so I didn't say anything about ut
SF123:
Greetings bosses in the house, please between infinix note, infinix smart, infinix hot, tecno spark, camon, redmi, et al. which will be more advanced and better gadget to used.
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by SF123(m): 7:26pm On Sep 10, 2022
Jirilistic:

Infinix,tecno,itel are brands under transsion

For infinix the best among the ones you've listed(there's also the zero series) is the note series
While for tecno the best among what you've listed is the camon series
Your budget will determine what you can get.
You didn't specify which of the Xiaomi brands you want so I didn't say anything about ut
Wow, this helps a lot sir. Infinix note 7 will be my favourite now, what can you say about it terms of comparing it with infinix smart 6.

i am extremely grateful bro, i really appreciate you.
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Jirilistic(m): 8:52pm On Sep 10, 2022
Note 7 is miles ahead of smart 6.its farrrrr better than it in everything Only compare the note series of infinix with the camon series of tecno
But talking about smart 6 and note 7,I doubt if you'll still get such phone to buy as new. They are no longer in production. As it stands now sef,the note series is now up to 12. Note 12 series is now the latest. So you see it's a big leap from note 7. How much is your budget to start with?
SF123:
Wow, this helps a lot sir. Infinix note 7 will be my favourite now, what can you say about it terms of comparing it with infinix smart 6.

i am extremely grateful bro, i really appreciate you.
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by SF123(m): 1:23pm On Sep 11, 2022
Jirilistic:
Note 7 is miles ahead of smart 6.its farrrrr better than it in everything Only compare the note series of infinix with the camon series of tecno
But talking about smart 6 and note 7,I doubt if you'll still get such phone to buy as new. They are no longer in production. As it stands now sef,the note series is now up to 12. Note 12 series is now the latest. So you see it's a big leap from note 7. How much is your budget to start with?
To tow this path, my budget is 55k upward although everything depends on the marketability per say. I think i will get it at Onitsha Main Market/Emeka Offor plaza. I still prefer infinix note 7 and above to smart, redmi, tecno version of camon but come to think of it, i prefer veiwing all the gadget before making a choice. Please suggest any type alternative to that of infinix note series.
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Jirilistic(m): 5:10pm On Sep 11, 2022
55k can't get you any recent new note series
With that budget you'd probably get a below average 2gb ram phone. I can't with a good conscience recommend any tecno, infinix or any other phone at that with that budget. However if you are open to umidigi products,you "may" be able to get an okay phone with that budget. Post it in the phone section, you'll get a wider view there and who knows you may see someone who'll recommend something okay for you. No single individual knows it all
SF123:
To tow this path, my budget is 55k upward although everything depends on the marketability per say. I think i will get it at Onitsha Main Market/Emeka Offor plaza. I still prefer infinix note 7 and above to smart, redmi, tecno version of camon but come to think of it, i prefer veiwing all the gadget before making a choice. Please suggest any type alternative to that of infinix note series.
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by SF123(m): 8:55pm On Sep 11, 2022
Jirilistic:
55k can't get you any recent new note series
With that budget you'd probably get a below average 2gb ram phone. I can't with a good conscience recommend any tecno, infinix or any other phone at that with that budget. However if you are open to umidigi products,you "may" be able to get an okay phone with that budget. Post it in the phone section, you'll get a wider view there and who knows you may see someone who'll recommend something okay for you. No single individual knows it all
All right chief, i will add 15k making it 70k, your opinion regarding the alternative is appreciated.
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Fireandblood: 4:26pm On Sep 12, 2022
Hi my note 7 suddenly refused to charge. It will show charging and the notification light will be on but it will remain at the Same damn level. Someone Please help me with a solution
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by kwinbeee: 10:29am On Sep 15, 2022
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by oofjm: 7:54pm On Sep 15, 2022
please what is the best infinix phone to buy between 60,000-80,000?
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by kwinbeee: 5:51pm On Sep 16, 2022
smiley
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Landaltd(m): 1:42am On Sep 17, 2022
Did infinite S5 Lite support OTG
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by erjo: 2:53am On Sep 17, 2022
Greetings, my hot 10 play suddenly refused to add up while charging. It will be showing charging and the notification light will be on but it will remain at the Same or even be discharging.

I have changed the charging board twice - but the problem remains the same. How can this problem be resolved - I need help urgently

1 Like

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Incredible128: 3:43am On Sep 17, 2022
stevencrespo:
Please any time I want to make call or some one call me my infinix Smart five phone will just go blind until the person cut the call
I think ur sensor is bad, try taking it to a phone engineer or calcare if it's still under warranty
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Incredible128: 3:45am On Sep 17, 2022
erjo:
Greetings, my hot 10 play suddenly refused to add up while charging. It will be showing charging and the notification light will be on but it will remain at the Same or even be discharging.

I have changed the charging board twice - but the problem remains the same. How can this problem be resolved - I need help urgently
maybe ur battery is bad
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by erjo: 4:31am On Sep 17, 2022
Incredible128:
maybe ur battery is bad

Thanks
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Ayebaeapretai(f): 7:39am On Sep 17, 2022
Please fill this survey if you use the Infinix Note 11 smartphone and you could be on to some intresting package from Infinix cool cool

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfPY1H1iU6ZDf-6pkC4ozonRLVGk5XCcZ5hVGzP_crlpJCrmQ/viewform?usp=pp_url
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Thanos805: 8:32am On Sep 17, 2022
erjo:

get a strong charger
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Incredible128: 9:06am On Sep 17, 2022
Thanos805:
get a strong charger
this could also be it
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by R2bees2: 10:25am On Sep 17, 2022
Neatly used Hot 8 for sale

ABUJA

Zero- 8

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by erjo: 12:30pm On Sep 17, 2022
Thanos805:
get a strong charger

Thanks - I use the follow come - can u recommend one?

(1) (2) (3) ... (326) (327) (328) (329) (330) (331) (332) ... (347) (Reply)

Free Blackberry Unlocking Codes (NOT BLACKBERRY 10 DEVICES) / Airtel Bb Plan On Android / Can Nokia Asha 200 Download Whatsapp?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.