Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,310 members, 7,819,056 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** - Phones (331) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** (505167 Views)

Infinix Hot 6 Pro X608 Official Discussion Thread / TECNO Camon X/X Pro Official Discussion Thread / Infinix Hot 5/5 Lite Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (328) (329) (330) (331) (332) (333) (334) ... (347) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by waititi: 2:28am On Oct 06, 2022
RepairZoneNl:

Vibrator is bad
how much would it normally cost to fix it?
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by sweetveek(m): 11:38am On Oct 06, 2022
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by meziology: 12:39pm On Oct 06, 2022
[quote author=benedictilemona post=116913531][/quote]
So sorry dear i sold it that weekend... Nairaland is amazing
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Damson22: 2:15pm On Oct 06, 2022
Pls ooo, why is it that this app is not opening or working on my phone. And it's opening on other people's phone..

Infinix note 12 G96...
Pls help

1 Like

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Damson22: 9:41pm On Oct 06, 2022
Damson22:
Pls ooo, why is it that this app is not opening or working on my phone. And it's opening on other people's phone..

Infinix note 12 G96...
Pls help

Somebody should pls help on this
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by kwinbeee: 4:39pm On Oct 07, 2022
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by 1DigitalBaby: 3:30pm On Oct 08, 2022
Please I don't know much about phone repairs so I want to ask someone questions. Pardon me if it sounds stupid

My infinix hot10play fell down and the screen cracked with a long line... whenever I tried to press the display will always jump and press a different thing.
At a point I got tired of using the phone like that. I went to a technician, and he said if I can't afford a new screen @ 13k at the moment, that he has an alternative that I can be managing.

He said it will cost 6000 but I priced it down to 3,500. He did it but after two weeks, the jumping display began again on my phone. All that happened a month and some weeks ago.

Now yesterday, I got tired of managing the phone.I asked a Technician to help me change the screen completely. He collected 14,000 naira that he will help me change the whole thing completely

He brought the phone back like 4 hours later that he has done it. Iater yesterday night around 11:36pm, I noticed a long crack which had always been beneath my broken phone screen as before. Same place, same dimensions, same line... This same crack was showing on my former screen before. Although, unlike before the crack line wasn't that visible unless you pay much attention to it.

Now my question is,

1. if he bought another complete followcome screen as he claimed, is there supposed to be any line still showing underneath?

2. If a new screen is being fixed for a phone, won't the whole thing be removed ?
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Lh19(m): 10:44am On Oct 09, 2022
1DigitalBaby:
Please I don't know much about phone repairs so I want to ask someone questions. Pardon me if it sounds stupid

My infinix hot10play fell down and the screen cracked with a long line... whenever I tried to press the display will always jump and press a different thing.
At a point I got tired of using the phone like that. I went to a technician, and he said if I can't afford a new screen @ 13k at the moment, that he has an alternative that I can be managing.

He said it will cost 6000 but I priced it down to 3,500. He did it but after two weeks, the jumping display began again on my phone. All that happened a month and some weeks ago.

Now yesterday, I got tired of managing the phone.I asked a Technician to help me change the screen completely. He collected 14,000 naira that he will help me change the whole thing completely

He brought the phone back like 4 hours later that he has done it. Iater yesterday night around 11:36pm, I noticed a long crack which had always been beneath my broken phone screen as before. Same place, same dimensions, same line... This same crack was showing on my former screen before. Although, unlike before the crack line wasn't that visible unless you pay much attention to it.

Now my question is,

1. if he bought another complete followcome screen as he claimed, is there supposed to be any line still showing underneath?

2. If a new screen is being fixed for a phone, won't the whole thing be removed ?

Go back to him, he didn't change the screen, he only changed the glass.

1 Like

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Incredible128: 4:03pm On Oct 09, 2022
stevencrespo:
Please any time I want to make call or some one call me my infinix Smart five phone will just go blind until the person cut the call
Ur proximity sensor has issues
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Incredible128: 4:07pm On Oct 09, 2022
Damson22:

Infinix note 12 G96...
Pls help
it'll be hard to know the problem without one first handling the phone

1 Like

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Damson22: 7:10pm On Oct 09, 2022
Incredible128:
it'll be hard to know the problem without one first handling the phone

I don't understand you sir
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Incredible128: 7:23pm On Oct 09, 2022
Damson22:

I don't understand you sir
one would have to browse through the phone to check what's causing the restriction in installing. It's not like a hardware issue that someone could immediately know the problem
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Damson22: 7:06am On Oct 10, 2022
Incredible128:
one would have to browse through the phone to check what's causing the restriction in installing. It's not like a hardware issue that someone could immediately know the problem

I was able to install the app, but it's not launching on my phone

1 Like

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Incredible128: 10:14am On Oct 10, 2022
Damson22:

I was able to install the app, but it's not launching on my phone
did you download it from playstore?

1 Like

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by SF123(m): 5:51am On Oct 11, 2022
Greetings pals, i recently bought an infinix hot 12 of new brand. My experience so far is; the phone heating is extremely too much and the battery its self does not have a good life spam;5000MAH after a full charging of 100%, it will not exceed 15min of usage the phone battery will turn out to be 20% . please what could be the problem/cause of it?

2 Likes

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Damson22: 10:04pm On Oct 11, 2022
Incredible128:
did you download it from playstore?

Yes boss and also someone still sent it to me to check if it will go

1 Like

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by chiefojiji(m): 4:15pm On Oct 12, 2022
Good day, please any one with infinix note 5 scrap? I need the followed come screen and the carcass........

1 Like

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by yung7(m): 7:16pm On Oct 12, 2022
Please how much will it cost me to replace my Infinix s4 panel,am in Owerri

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by chiefojiji(m): 10:55am On Oct 13, 2022
RepairZoneNl:

Available in lagos

Can I see the pic? And how much? Number to contact you on
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ebab(m): 4:01pm On Oct 13, 2022
If you are in need of any Infinix, Tecno and Intel l(motherboard) kindly contact me 08054766200

1 Like

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by bigdot1759(m): 1:21pm On Oct 14, 2022
Good day,
My infinix note 8i fingerprint stop working & i go to settings & i can't find the fingerprints there anymore.., ..
What can i do

1 Like

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by suleimanwaziri: 1:35am On Oct 15, 2022
Guys please my Infinix note 10 phone recently develop a fault which is it just off and on by itself

It is just frustrating cus have tried formating my phone and even gone to phone repairers where dey change the power button connector sorry if that isn't the actual term

Will gladly appreciate any help from your guys pls

1 Like

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Bornrebel(m): 2:12pm On Oct 15, 2022
Check if it was set to restart on a particular day at a particular time
suleimanwaziri:
Guys please my Infinix note 10 phone recently develop a fault which is it just off and on by itself

It is just frustrating cus have tried formating my phone and even gone to phone repairers where dey change the power button connector sorry if that isn't the actual term

Will gladly appreciate any help from your guys pls
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Torresian: 6:16pm On Oct 15, 2022
Who has clean infinix note 10 4gb RAM 64gb ROM for sale.

Location is ibadan

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (328) (329) (330) (331) (332) (333) (334) ... (347) (Reply)

Free Blackberry Unlocking Codes (NOT BLACKBERRY 10 DEVICES) / Airtel Bb Plan On Android / Can Nokia Asha 200 Download Whatsapp?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.