Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,637 members, 7,813,110 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:13 AM

***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** - Phones (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** (502941 Views)

Infinix Hot 6 Pro X608 Official Discussion Thread / TECNO Camon X/X Pro Official Discussion Thread / Infinix Hot 5/5 Lite Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (347) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Kalapizim(m): 11:20am On Aug 20, 2018
ihollarmide:
Good day here. I have two issues with my Infinix Hot 4 pro
1- The screen has a minor problem of showing different colors and being unstable sometimes. I took it to Carlcare Opebi and Carlcare Computer Village and was told that I have to pay #11000 to fix it even though it is still under warranty.
2- I tried upgrading my Infinix HOT 4 PRO to the Nougat version V157 that I downloaded from Infinix website and it worked. The only problem I had with it was that I lost my IMEI and then came to an thread that advised me to use GSM Alaadin to fix the IMEI but unfortunately during the process of repairing the IMEI , GSM Alaadin crashed and stopped working and the phone refused to turn on again. The phone's power was on 83% so it was not as a result of low battery. I have tried to flash it and downloaded two other firmwares again but SP Flashtool does not even detect the mtk preloader to start flashing at all. The system still makes sound when it is connected but SP Flashtool is not flashing it. I have read a lot of guides and tutorials to fix a dead hard bricked phone AND I have also been charging it for over 15 hours now but still shows no sign of coming on.
I read a thread of a similar situation with infinix hot 4 pro on xda developers site that was finally fixed by using Infinix Flashtool but the flashtool is not loading the scatter file giving error 8417 even after downloading the stock firmware from Infinix website. I have read threads from and other websites on possible fixes for error 8417 fix but none worked. The latest version of SP Flashtool loads the scatter file but doesn't flash but Infinix Flashtool doesn't even load the scatter file at all. I have installed the drivers again and it is still the same thing. I have even tried another PC using windows 7 but it still gives the same error. PLEASE WHAT CAN I DO TO RECOVER MY DEVICE? THANKS AS I AWAIT YOUR REPLY
Hello, just take it to carl care.
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by codedflowz(m): 12:00pm On Aug 20, 2018
Hello guys, my friend's phone (Infinix Hot 4) only charges when it's switched off.. It doesn't charge when on

Any solution to this?
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by missyojo(f): 12:34pm On Aug 20, 2018
Good afternoon everyone, I use infinix hot 5. Due to carelessness on my part, oil entered it but it's working normally. I took it to phone repairers here and I was told I have to change the screen which will cost me 10,000. I took it to Carl care and I was told I have to change the touch pad and charging point that it has affected it and it will cost me 12,000 and meanwhile the charging port and touch pad is working. Any engineer who can help me out here, I reside in ilorin.
Thank you
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by phonedaddy: 4:03pm On Aug 20, 2018
missyojo:
Good afternoon everyone, I use infinix hot 5. Due to carelessness on my part, oil entered it but it's working normally. I took it to phone repairers here and I was told I have to change the screen which will cost me 10,000. I took it to Carl care and I was told I have to change the touch pad and charging point that it has affected it and it will cost me 12,000 and meanwhile the charging port and touch pad is working. Any engineer who can help me out here, I reside in ilorin.
Thank you
you have already one to carl care so follow their advice.
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Lorbar(f): 8:46pm On Aug 20, 2018
Good evening. My two days old infinix S3 battery drains quickly.. What can I do?
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Nobody: 12:00am On Aug 21, 2018
Lorbar:
Good evening. My two days old infinix S3 battery drains quickly.. What can I do?
Pray

1 Like

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Lorbar(f): 7:27am On Aug 21, 2018
bojbest:

Pray
Funny.
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Anegbettedude: 11:45pm On Aug 21, 2018
Lorbar:
you have many apps running in the background.
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Anegbettedude: 11:46pm On Aug 21, 2018
Lorbar:
you have many apps running in the background...
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Sleekshady(f): 8:21am On Aug 22, 2018
Good morning, please my note 4 no longer double charge, and when it does it's only on selected socket or by luck. Please what could be wrong?
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Kalapizim(m): 10:52am On Aug 22, 2018
Sleekshady:
Good morning, please my note 4 no longer double charge, and when it does it's only on selected socket or by luck. Please what could be wrong?
kindly change your USB cable.
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by bigtt76(f): 10:15am On Aug 23, 2018
My Infinix Note 2 Navigation Bar not working. I've factory reset to no success ....any idea here?
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by preeetiezee(f): 10:42am On Aug 23, 2018
Please how much is infinix note 4touchpad
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Kalapizim(m): 5:27pm On Aug 23, 2018
preeetiezee:
You can only get an accurate price at carl care.
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by felasey1(m): 10:55am On Aug 24, 2018
ihollarmide:
Good day here. I have two issues with my Infinix Hot 4 pro
1- The screen has a minor problem of showing different colors and being unstable sometimes. I took it to Carlcare Opebi and Carlcare Computer Village and was told that I have to pay #11000 to fix it even though it is still under warranty.
2- I tried upgrading my Infinix HOT 4 PRO to the Nougat version V157 that I downloaded from Infinix website and it worked. The only problem I had with it was that I lost my IMEI and then came to an thread that advised me to use GSM Alaadin to fix the IMEI but unfortunately during the process of repairing the IMEI , GSM Alaadin crashed and stopped working and the phone refused to turn on again. The phone's power was on 83% so it was not as a result of low battery. I have tried to flash it and downloaded two other firmwares again but SP Flashtool does not even detect the mtk preloader to start flashing at all. The system still makes sound when it is connected but SP Flashtool is not flashing it. I have read a lot of guides and tutorials to fix a dead hard bricked phone AND I have also been charging it for over 15 hours now but still shows no sign of coming on.
I read a thread of a similar situation with infinix hot 4 pro on xda developers site that was finally fixed by using Infinix Flashtool but the flashtool is not loading the scatter file giving error 8417 even after downloading the stock firmware from Infinix website. I have read threads from and other websites on possible fixes for error 8417 fix but none worked. The latest version of SP Flashtool loads the scatter file but doesn't flash but Infinix Flashtool doesn't even load the scatter file at all. I have installed the drivers again and it is still the same thing. I have even tried another PC using windows 7 but it still gives the same error. PLEASE WHAT CAN I DO TO RECOVER MY DEVICE? THANKS AS I AWAIT YOUR REPLY
vbro nah carl care fit help you oh did you give anyone before to fix
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by solaiphones: 12:02pm On Aug 24, 2018
Pls how much is infinix hot 6 and where to get it in lagos
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ihollarmide(m): 12:50pm On Aug 24, 2018
felasey1:
vbro nah carl care fit help you oh did you give anyone before to fix
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Kalapizim(m): 3:53pm On Aug 24, 2018
solaiphones:
Pls how much is infinix hot 6 and where to get it in lagos
3CHUB
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by phonedaddy: 8:59pm On Aug 25, 2018
bojbest:

Pray
guy undecided
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by apologist: 2:18pm On Aug 29, 2018
Please my hotspot is not coming on.
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Odunayaw(m): 5:56pm On Aug 29, 2018
Please anyone using Infinix Hot 5 in the house. I have problem with uploading pictures on nairaland via opera mini. Put me through how you do yours

Na beg I de
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by BestJerry(m): 6:10pm On Aug 29, 2018
How much can I get a brand new infinix hot 2?
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Ayebaeapretai(f): 2:06pm On Aug 30, 2018
apologist:
Please my hotspot is not coming on.
kindly deactivate your data saver.
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by apologist: 9:54am On Aug 31, 2018
Ayebaeapretai:
kindly deactivate your data saver.
ok thanks ,
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by phonedaddy: 3:19pm On Aug 31, 2018
mikeayus:
do u work in carlcare?

no
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by francisbarrack(m): 9:04pm On Aug 31, 2018
preeetiezee:
should b 4000for computer village
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Ayebaeapretai(f): 7:23am On Sep 01, 2018
francisbarrack:
Carl care is. better off
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Ayebaeapretai(f): 11:50am On Sep 03, 2018
francisbarrack:
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by francisbarrack(m): 12:46pm On Sep 03, 2018
Ayebaeapretai:
Carl care is. better off
says wu
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Kalapizim(m): 4:35pm On Sep 03, 2018
francisbarrack:

says wu
She is right you know.
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by francisbarrack(m): 6:35pm On Sep 03, 2018
Kalapizim:
She is right you know.

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (347) (Reply)

Free Blackberry Unlocking Codes (NOT BLACKBERRY 10 DEVICES) / Airtel Bb Plan On Android / Can Nokia Asha 200 Download Whatsapp?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.