Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** - Phones (64) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** (503471 Views)

Infinix Hot 6 Pro X608 Official Discussion Thread / TECNO Camon X/X Pro Official Discussion Thread / Infinix Hot 5/5 Lite Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (347) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Ayebaeapretai(f): 10:09am On Feb 04, 2019
BOFREJO:
Pls My infinix hot 2 is not booting, it will only on and show infinix on it screen. Help!!!
i advice you take the phone to carl care.
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Versony(m): 10:42am On Feb 04, 2019
Hello guys, it's good to be here, I just joined this morning. good morning everyone. please I want to buy Infinix Note pls which one do u advice me to buy. I mean a good infinix note that has good camera and other applications. please advice me I am a novice in phone
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Nobody: 10:42am On Feb 04, 2019
I want to sell my phone. I am broke
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Nobody: 10:45am On Feb 04, 2019
.my phone is still avsilable for sale
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Emily22(m): 11:12am On Feb 04, 2019
Moneymaker13:

How much,let's talk
ur digit...we talk on whatsap
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by michaellovaldo(m): 11:18am On Feb 04, 2019
Anyone with infinix smart 2 pro for sale?
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Emily22(m): 11:22am On Feb 04, 2019
Moneymaker13:

How much,let's talk

Pm
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Emily22(m): 11:24am On Feb 04, 2019
Moneymaker13:

How much,let's talk

Check ur mail
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Nobody: 4:55pm On Feb 04, 2019
photon3106:

Flash the phone first
my infinix hot 6 pro 3gb ram
Is going me problems
My sensors are not working
Proximity sensor
Gyroscope sensor
Accelerometer sensor
I cant play games that requires the above sensors
Please Help
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ThunderingHooves: 10:50am On Feb 05, 2019
phonedaddy:
iNFINIX S6 ke
Yes. The latest one X6
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by phonedaddy: 3:45pm On Feb 05, 2019
ThunderingHooves:

Yes. The latest one X6
it is Hot 6x and there is no such thing as pre installed bug sir.
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by photon3106: 3:45pm On Feb 05, 2019
xoftcore:
Is going me problems
Proximity sensor
Gyroscope sensor
Accelerometer sensor
Please Help
You need to be sure that you've not gotten a cloned Infinix phone (i.e an imitation or copy). If the phone is still new, advice you to return it to the point of purchase. Otherwise, you'd have to fix the problem yourself by doing a factory reset. if that doesn't work perhaps its high time you looked into flashing.

For those sensors to stop all at once, i suspect software glitches. It's impossible for an hardware failure to cause all sensors to malfunction...

Update us here and let us know how it goes
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by photon3106: 3:47pm On Feb 05, 2019
phonedaddy:
iNFINIX S6 ke
that one shock me o
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Nobody: 8:11pm On Feb 05, 2019
photon3106:

You need to be sure that you've not gotten a cloned Infinix phone (i.e an imitation or copy). If the phone is still new, advice you to return it to the point of purchase. Otherwise, you'd have to fix the problem yourself by doing a factory reset. if that doesn't work perhaps its high time you looked into flashing.

For those sensors to stop all at once, i suspect software glitches. It's impossible for an hardware failure to cause all sensors to malfunction...

Update us here and let us know how it goes
i just did a Factory reset and nothing happened
and my phone is not cloned
any other solution
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Jaymaestro(m): 9:52pm On Feb 05, 2019
Is it safe to root hot 6 pro?
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Nobody: 9:58pm On Feb 05, 2019
Jaymaestro:
why do you want to root it
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Jaymaestro(m): 7:30am On Feb 06, 2019
xoftcore:
why do you want to root it
For tweaks and root apps but only if it is safe.
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by photon3106: 3:36pm On Feb 06, 2019
xoftcore:
i just did a Factory reset and nothing happened
and my phone is not cloned
any other solution
Flash it.
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by photon3106: 3:38pm On Feb 06, 2019
Jaymaestro:
Rooting is like a weapon. The weapon isn't a threat to safety but what you do with it and how you manage it is.

So, as long as you know what you are doing and have done firmware backup (rom dump), it is safe to root hot 6 pro
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Ndissle(m): 7:59pm On Feb 06, 2019
Ayebaeapretai:
i advice you take the phone to carl care.
Carlcare doesn't fix it anymore
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by taskcompleteng: 10:13pm On Feb 06, 2019
Anyone that want to sell Infinix S3x or hot 6 or x636
Whatsapp 07061960316
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by TouchOfSpice(m): 10:04am On Feb 07, 2019
xoftcore:
Is going me problems
Proximity sensor
Gyroscope sensor
Accelerometer sensor
Please Help

I am have the same problem too.

When i flashed and downgraded the Phone to a previous version, everything works.

Be careful with flashing this phone yourself if you are not experienced in it.. I tried to flash the phone and got it bricked.
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by photon3106: 8:52pm On Feb 07, 2019
TouchOfSpice:

I am have the same problem too.

When i flashed and downgraded the Phone to a previous version, everything works.

Be careful with flashing this phone yourself if you are not experienced in it.. I tried to flash the phone and got it bricked.

You might want to share with us what you think you did wrong that bricked it during the flashing attempt.

I think if you have the right stock rom for your phone build, there shouldn't be any bricking incidence.
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by abdulatif8: 7:58am On Feb 08, 2019
photon3106:

You might want to share with us what you think you did wrong that bricked it during the flashing attempt.

I think if you have the right stock rom for your phone build, there shouldn't be any bricking incidence.

If u are in kaduna. Contact me to flash it for u
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by photon3106: 2:54pm On Feb 08, 2019
abdulatif8:

If u are in kaduna. Contact me to flash it for u

Thanks alot sir for offering to help. i sincerely appreciate it.I'm good at flashing phones. I can fix any sort of software problems involving mobile phones (network unlocking not inclusive). I've never had any problem with flashing stock roms and customs. But i wouldn't want to be stagnant in knowledge progression that's why i asked him to tell us what he did wrong before the phone got bricked during flashing so that i can learn perhaps something new..and possibly help others to avoid the same mistake.
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by oba1721: 3:30pm On Feb 08, 2019
I have Infinix hot 4LTE for sale , 4000mah, 16gb internal, the phone is clean ,#27,500 the price is negotiable, reach me on whatsapp or call 07064417320
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by TouchOfSpice(m): 9:26pm On Feb 08, 2019
photon3106:

Hi friend.

In response to your question. I have an habit of experimenting with my gadgets. I googled and flashed my hot 6 pro with a flash file called QFIL and using Qualcome drivers.

I was able to flash the phone as described online but the phone no longer has network after flashing. All the core apps were partially installed, the IMEI disappeared.

I took this phone to all nook and cranny of computer village until a someone online referred me to a guy in computer village.

I had to cough out 5k with serious begging lol.

Perhaps I could have mistakenly flashed it with an incompatible ROM.
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ganie(m): 9:29pm On Feb 08, 2019
emmaojo123:

Hot s3 if you are in lagos call me 11k 07032031229
Hi,how much to fix the touchpad of infinix hot 5? I am very ready.
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by chayoski: 11:20pm On Feb 08, 2019
XFrozen:
Post here

1.Whatever problem you come across in your Infinix phone
2. Product Suggestions

We are always happy to help you,
I have issue with phone battery (inifinix Hot 6X). It drains down really fast. Confused as to why it is so. Please any help?

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (347) (Reply)

Free Blackberry Unlocking Codes (NOT BLACKBERRY 10 DEVICES) / Airtel Bb Plan On Android / Can Nokia Asha 200 Download Whatsapp?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.