Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,046 members, 7,818,146 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** - Phones (69) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** (504628 Views)

Infinix Hot 6 Pro X608 Official Discussion Thread / TECNO Camon X/X Pro Official Discussion Thread / Infinix Hot 5/5 Lite Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) ... (347) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by XFrozen: 9:54am On Mar 02, 2019
GSMOrbit:
Hello good day to you all, I left home without my infinix zero 3 and I spent 3 months and when I got back my phone is broken and it's not switching on again please what do I do now? I don't know if I should take it to an engineer or get a new phone? Visit carlcare service

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by XFrozen: 9:55am On Mar 02, 2019
Johnsonjoye:

My infinix hot 5 after upgrading the software this morning, the following features stopped to work:
1. Multi-task botton
2. Home button
3. Notifications slide
4. Font type
5. Split screen
6. Minimizing of different apps
7. Call Vibration
8. And as many I get to noticed.
Only the back � button is the only one functional for now.

Plz I need help. If possible how can I delete the updated software and get the former software.
Plz the way out.
carry out a reset
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by jerflakes(m): 10:20am On Mar 02, 2019
XFrozen:
Glo 4G works on Zero 5 and Zero 4pro Because of their Band 28

Infinix is a rubbish product

Problem No. 2 : on my Note 4 pro, some apps automatically install after I've uninstalled them: facebook and messenger, danger dash, fruit frolic, opera package, a whole bunch of TouchPal, Aha, etc

I spend minutes uninstalling them, then after 24hrs, they reinstall themselves.

That is sooooooooooo annoying

4 Likes

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by IAmRoot(m): 3:53pm On Mar 02, 2019
Heloooo...i just got the hot 6x... How can i get gcam, or i need any suggestions on how to tweak the phone to get the most outta it plis my glo 4g doesn't work altho it supports the band

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Heartmender1: 5:03pm On Mar 02, 2019
IAmRoot:
Heloooo...i just got the hot 6x... How can i get gcam, or i need any suggestions on how to tweak the phone to get the most outta it plis my glo 4g doesn't work altho it supports the band

How much did u buy the 6x 2gb/16gb variant pls
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by tosins(m): 7:28am On Mar 03, 2019
Please guys , how good is hot s3x cuz I am planning to get one soon .
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by 9jajoseph: 11:33am On Mar 03, 2019
Infinix Note 3 Pro Screen And Touch For Sale
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Traveln: 1:35pm On Mar 03, 2019
My infinix smart is having network failure,what could be the problem playing? Sometimes there won't be network at all.
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by kingxsamz(m): 2:10pm On Mar 03, 2019
Hey guys. Please my phone developed a problem where it gets stuck at the loading screen. That is, whenever I switch it on, it doesn't go to the home screen, it just stays stuck on the loading screen. So the phone repairer suggested that I flash the phone. Now the problem is that I have very important files on the phone and can't afford to lose them. So please is there anyway I can access, transfer or retrieve my files from the phone while it's still on the loading screen?
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Quazee93: 8:20am On Mar 04, 2019
Pls I need help on my infinix note 4 pro
It always off data after 15minute
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Lekerhymes(m): 9:46am On Mar 04, 2019
Etisalat data is now available

Hurry while stock last!!!

*Do you have an Etisalat Sim?*

*Is the standard Etisalat data fee subscription too expensive for you?*

*Worry not, because the solution for data is here*

*Why buy standard Etisalat data of 2.5Gb for N2000, when you can get the same Etisalat data for #1400

*think smart, think wise*

*Join the moving train now for all your Etisalat data services*

*New Etisalat 9mobile package & Price list*

*2.5Gb 1400*
*5gb 2300*
*7.5gb 3200*
*10gb 4200*
*11gb 4600*

*Contact me on 07034643236*
*Legit and guaranteed.*
*Validity is one month.*

*@LekeData ur trusted number one data retailer*
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Ayebaeapretai(f): 10:53am On Mar 04, 2019
Quazee93:
Pls I need help on my infinix note 4 pro
It always off data after 15minute
is your data saver turned on ?
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Kalapizim(m): 10:54am On Mar 04, 2019
Traveln:
My infinix smart is having network failure,what could be the problem playing? Sometimes there won't be network at all.
Contact your service provider.
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Quazee93: 12:12pm On Mar 04, 2019
My data saver is not on
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Nobody: 1:39pm On Mar 04, 2019
Infinix Hot 4 pro scrap for sale.. I only have panel issue
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by 9jajoseph: 2:21pm On Mar 04, 2019
Any One With Infinix Note 3 Panel?
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by boniga(m): 2:43pm On Mar 04, 2019
9jajoseph:
Infinix Note 3 Pro Screen And Touch For Sale
How much and where are you located??
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by boniga(m): 2:50pm On Mar 04, 2019
Again, when my note 3 is charging it stops. I tried the charger with another phone TECNO it discharged it by 1 percent.

So now, the phone is not charging again i have tried other charges still not charging it will rather be stagnant or discharge. I have not tried any flash charger though.
Any suggestion?
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Lh19(m): 8:22pm On Mar 04, 2019
Please guys help!!!
My sister sent me an Infinix note 4 of hers that fell into water last year but is still working but the problem is that if you reduce the brightness from the fullest the phone screen goes off and won't come back for some hours, and if you on the touch light the phone screen also goes off for hours and if you call it the phone would be ringing without turning on the screen please is it an hardware issue or a software issue?
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by 9jajoseph: 11:02pm On Mar 04, 2019
boniga:

How much and where are you located??
10k, In Lagos But Will Soon Be Leaving For School In Abia
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Kalapizim(m): 6:36am On Mar 05, 2019
boniga:
Again, when my note 3 is charging it stops. I tried the charger with another phone TECNO it discharged it by 1 percent.

So now, the phone is not charging again i have tried other charges still not charging it will rather be stagnant or discharge. I have not tried any flash charger though.
Any suggestion?
Your sub board might be faulty. please take it to Carl care.
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Kalapizim(m): 6:37am On Mar 05, 2019
Lh19:
Please guys help!!!
My sister sent me an Infinix note 4 of hers that fell into water last year but is still working but the problem is that if you reduce the brightness from the fullest the phone screen goes off and won't come back for some hours, and if you on the touch light the phone screen also goes off for hours and if you call it the phone would be ringing without turning on the screen please is it an hardware issue or a software issue?
please take it to Carl care.

1 Like

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by boniga(m): 8:22am On Mar 05, 2019
Kalapizim:
Your sub board might be faulty. please take it to Carl care.
Thanks bro, i bought a fast charger with
output: 5V=2A/7V=2A
9V=2A/12V=2A
and it charged.
Before, I have been using a normal charger of 5V=2A/7V=2A with 400mA and it used to charge though not fast
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Informer155(m): 8:22am On Mar 05, 2019
Kalapizim:
please take it to Carl care.
Help!
1-new hot6 40k or
2- 35k l9 plus 2nd new? pls am confused,i lyk camera,nice display,good battry,nd no comon faults.thanks help me make the right choice
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by boniga(m): 8:24am On Mar 05, 2019
9jajoseph:
10k, In Lagos But Will Soon Be Leaving For School In Abia
I am in kwara state
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by GMan650(m): 10:01am On Mar 05, 2019
Does anyone know about the Android 9 update on Note 5? After updating, it's still showing the 3-button panel instead of 1 like other devices. Or is it that Infinix is running a beta version on their devices. Moreover, I noticed the device became slower after the update.

CC: XFrozen photon3106

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ddjay: 10:37am On Mar 05, 2019
GMan650:
Does anyone know about the Android 9 update on Note 5? After updating, it's still showing the 3-button panel instead of 1 like other devices. Or is it that Infinix is running a beta version on their devices. Moreover, I noticed the device became slower after the update.

CC: XFrozen photon3106
Go to settings, gestures and swipe home option
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Nobody: 11:18am On Mar 05, 2019
Please how can I root hot 6 without using PC
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by 9jajoseph: 11:35am On Mar 05, 2019
boniga:
I am in kwara state
So
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by mathew247: 1:01pm On Mar 05, 2019
My infinix hot 4 pro not all the screen is working, I want to know how much I can use to change the sensor or screen?
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by photon3106: 2:07pm On Mar 05, 2019
Abuheekmat:
Please how can I root hot 6 without using PC

Although it is easier rooting the hot 6 with pc but you might still be able to root it by using 'Kingroot' not kingo root o. They are two different apps.

Download Kingroot by google searching it. (The apk just like any root app isn't on playstore)

Install the apk, open it and make sure your data is on. Remember to also enable 'Usb-Debugging' under Developer settings of your phone Settings.

Another way to root is to use 'Magisk'
. This provides a systemless (silent) root. That is, it does not really modify your android system. All it does is patching your boot.img. Google search step by step guide for this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by photon3106: 2:18pm On Mar 05, 2019
[quote author=GMan650 post=76365089]Does anyone know about the Android 9 update on Note 5? After updating, it's still showing the 3-button panel instead of 1 like other devices. Or is it that Infinix is running a beta version on their devices. Moreover, I noticed the device became slower after the update.

I've not gotten a hands-on review on this device running the latest 9.0. However, one thing is noteworthy here. Concerning the reported slow or reduced performance, I think you might have to wipe your cache. If slow performance persist, you should do a factory reset inorder to wipe data and cache. Sometimes, when certain android phones are upgraded to an entirely new Android Os version, the existing data and cache becomes somewhat 'redundant' as these were meant for the old Os. The new Os struggles to sync your data structure, data settings and so on to suite itself. This leads to lags. That's why some phones formats themselves after a fresh upgrade. All files, configs and settings will be lost. Remember to do a thorough backup before any system related operation!

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) ... (347) (Reply)

Free Blackberry Unlocking Codes (NOT BLACKBERRY 10 DEVICES) / Airtel Bb Plan On Android / Can Nokia Asha 200 Download Whatsapp?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.