Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,453 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

Can African Men Be Open Minded In The: ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can African Men Be Open Minded In The: ? (1000 Views)

Things To Know Before Dating African Men / (photo) Can Nigerian Men Be This Romantic?? / Reasons Ladies In Diaspora Should Marry African Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can African Men Be Open Minded In The: ? by alicianna(f): 6:45pm On Mar 11, 2010
I've got love for my African brothers especially my Nigerian ones but the question still persists,
"Can they be open minded, both in and out of the bedroom, especially with their fellow African sisters? Or is open mindedness in the bedroom, a thing to be experimented on with women who arent the ones you're gonna marry or women of other races?"
Re: Can African Men Be Open Minded In The: ? by Nobody: 6:57pm On Mar 11, 2010
unfortunately it seems like they want to get down with freaks as long as she aint their wife.
its sad but thats the hipocrisy of most 9ja men out there.
wifey to look good,have children and take out to show the neighbors etc and then a mistress to swing from the chandelier while sukcing their cokc.
Re: Can African Men Be Open Minded In The: ? by Nobody: 7:02pm On Mar 11, 2010
MRbrownJAY:

unfortunately it seems like they want to get down with freaks as long as she aint their wife.
its sad but thats the hipocrisy of most 9ja men out there.
wifey to look good,have children and take out to show the neighbors etc and the mistress to swing from the chandelier while sucking your d33k.

Wow I agree with your healthy imagination grin grin Most Men are the biggest hypocrites, they also dont want what they call "used goods" when they have managed to fook enough girls to make a small country.
Re: Can African Men Be Open Minded In The: ? by Nobody: 7:10pm On Mar 11, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

Wow I agree with your healthy imagination grin grin Most Men are the biggest hypocrites, they also dont want what the call "used goods" when they have managed to fook enough girls to make a small country.

exactly, look at all the virgin threads yet most of the guy rooting for these so called virgins aint so "pure" themselves.
its their egos that will have most fail thinking that a virgins would be easier to handle, without vices and a little clueless.
to each their own but as i always say: men should teach their wives and turn HER into the freak they desire in the bedroom.
Re: Can African Men Be Open Minded In The: ? by H2O2: 7:11pm On Mar 11, 2010
What is this "open mindedness" you're referring to?
Re: Can African Men Be Open Minded In The: ? by Nobody: 7:12pm On Mar 11, 2010
MRbrownJAY:

exactly, look at all the virgin threads yet most of the guy rooting for these so called virgins aint so "pure" themselves.
its their egos that will have most fail thinking that a virgins would be easier to handle, without vices and a little clueless.
to each their own but as i always say: men should teach their wives and turn HER into the freak they desire in the bedroom.
Amen. One of the FEW reasonable men on NL kiss kiss
Re: Can African Men Be Open Minded In The: ? by alicianna(f): 7:54pm On Mar 11, 2010
, Oh yes!!!!, Now that's what I want to hear! smiley , Amen to that!
Re: Can African Men Be Open Minded In The: ? by alicianna(f): 7:55pm On Mar 11, 2010
@ H202, , C'mon,  use "your healthy imagination",  grin grin
Re: Can African Men Be Open Minded In The: ? by fifi09(f): 10:52pm On Mar 11, 2010
alicianna:

@ H202, , C'mon, use "your healthy imagination", grin grin

OK, I laughed out loud on that one!

Saying please with a sweet kiss will often get us to do you a small favor. Usually…
Re: Can African Men Be Open Minded In The: ? by H2O2: 10:56pm On Mar 11, 2010
alicianna:

@ H202, , C'mon, use "your healthy imagination", grin grin
lipsrsealed
Re: Can African Men Be Open Minded In The: ? by BlueMagic2(m): 1:02am On Mar 18, 2010
Give me a lady in public & a freak/tigress in bed anytime! wink
Re: Can African Men Be Open Minded In The: ? by na2day2(m): 1:48am On Mar 18, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

Wow I agree with your healthy imagination grin grin Most Men are the biggest hypocrites, they also dont want what they call "used goods" when they have managed to fook enough girls to make a small country.

how many times will i call u a hypocrite?  angry angry angry angry

alicianna:

I've got love for my African brothers especially my Nigerian ones but the question still persists,
"Can they be open minded, both in and out of the bedroom, especially with their fellow African sisters? Or is open mindedness in the bedroom, a thing to be experimented on with women who arent the ones you're gonna marry or women of other races?"

ehen! what were u trying to do that the bobo no gree do? grin grin
Re: Can African Men Be Open Minded In The: ? by Duniverse(m): 1:53am On Mar 18, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

what about the girls are they not worse than hypocrities?
Re: Can African Men Be Open Minded In The: ? by na2day2(m): 2:27am On Mar 18, 2010
Duniverse:

what about the girls are they not worse than hypocrities?

help me ask am jare
Re: Can African Men Be Open Minded In The: ? by madlady(f): 3:14am On Mar 18, 2010
na2day?:

help me ask am jare

undecided
Re: Can African Men Be Open Minded In The: ? by na2day2(m): 4:07am On Mar 18, 2010
madlady:

undecided

sup baby kiss kiss kiss

(1) (Reply)

Ur Guy Had Been Banging Ur Sister For Over 4yrs. / How Bad Would You Feel If Ur Partner Doesnt Laugh @ Ur Jokes / Why I Called It Quit With Debie, My Fiancé.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.