Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,673 members, 7,809,561 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:15 AM

What Is The Work Of Reverend Sisters In The Catholic Church? - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Is The Work Of Reverend Sisters In The Catholic Church? (52910 Views)

Reverend Sisters Dance Kizz Daniel's 'Buga' (video) / Why Did The Catholic Church Decide That Priests Should Be Celibate? / Obituary Of Reverend Father Cyriacus Onunkwo, To Be Buried With His Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Work Of Reverend Sisters In The Catholic Church? by freshboi88: 9:52pm On Oct 15, 2017
BluntBoy:

God Himself referred to the Ark like it was Himself.

Read these verses:

1 Chronicles 17:4-6 King James Version (KJV)

Go and tell David my servant, Thus saith the LORD, Thou shalt not build me an house to dwell in:

For I have not dwelt in an house since the day that I brought up Israel unto this day; but have gone from tent to tent, and from one tabernacle to another.

Wheresoever I have walked with all Israel, spake I a word to any of the judges of Israel, whom I commanded to feed my people, saying, Why have ye not built me an house of cedars? (1 Chronicles 17:4-6)

So Any where God dwells is God himself??.....guy u dull sha
Re: What Is The Work Of Reverend Sisters In The Catholic Church? by BluntBoy(m): 9:53pm On Oct 15, 2017
freshboi88, don't forget my question.
The question is: Where is the Ark of the Covenant today?
Re: What Is The Work Of Reverend Sisters In The Catholic Church? by BluntBoy(m): 9:56pm On Oct 15, 2017
freshboi88:

So Any where God dwells is God himself??.....guy u dull sha

Yes, I have noticed how you people who have no iota of sense are quick to hurl pointless insults.

You fool, what was moving from tent to tent and from tabernacle to tabernacle? I believe you must think it was your staggering idiocy cheesy
Re: What Is The Work Of Reverend Sisters In The Catholic Church? by freshboi88: 9:57pm On Oct 15, 2017
bloodofthelamb:
FIRSTLY, I NEVER SAID GOD INSTRUCTED ANYBODY TO MAKE IMAGE OF HIM...YOU CAN CHECK MY POST AGAIN.

SECONDLY, YOU ARE ASSUMING THING. NO ONE PRAYED FACING ANY STATUE.

THIRDLY, THE PRACTICE OF THE OLD TESTAMENT/CONVENANT HAS BEEN DONE AWAY WITH...BELIEVERS ARE NOW THE PHYSICAL TEMPLE AND ARK OF GOD.

Hahahaha......I'm not assuming if the images were built in d sanctuary, according to 1kings CH 6.....and the priest alone could enter d sanctuary to make prayers , even a kid can deduce that the priest prayed n d presence of the images.

Ur initial statement was God gave instructions that we should not make NY image....and making Images n Gods house amounts to idolatry....so my question is d images Solomon made, wasn't it idolatry..... Putting an image in Gods sanctuary
Re: What Is The Work Of Reverend Sisters In The Catholic Church? by BluntBoy(m): 9:57pm On Oct 15, 2017
freshboi88, tell us where the Ark is today?
Re: What Is The Work Of Reverend Sisters In The Catholic Church? by BluntBoy(m): 10:01pm On Oct 15, 2017
freshboi88:

Hahahaha......I'm not assuming if the images were built in d sanctuary, according to 1kings CH 6.....and the priest alone could enter d sanctuary to make prayers , even a kid can deduce that the priest prayed n d presence of the images.

Ur initial statement was God gave instructions that we should not make NY image....and making Images n Gods house amounts to idolatry....so my question is d images Solomon made, wasn't it idolatry..... Putting an image in Gods sanctuary

Tell us if those images are relevant to Christians. Tell us where the Ark is?
Re: What Is The Work Of Reverend Sisters In The Catholic Church? by freshboi88: 10:02pm On Oct 15, 2017
BluntBoy:

Yes, I have noticed how you people who have no iota of sense are quick to hurl pointless insults.

You fool, what was moving from tent to tent and from tabernacle to tabernacle? I believe you must think it was your staggering idiocy cheesy

This Oga is equating the Ark made by Moses to be God himself.......d bible says after moses made d ark, d spirit of the Lord overshadowed it. Oga it was his spirit that dwelth in d ark thats of importance. The Ark is just an image.....ignorant fellow
Re: What Is The Work Of Reverend Sisters In The Catholic Church? by freshboi88: 10:03pm On Oct 15, 2017
BluntBoy:

Tell me were Mary is??
Re: What Is The Work Of Reverend Sisters In The Catholic Church? by BluntBoy(m): 10:06pm On Oct 15, 2017
freshboi88:

Tell me were Mary is??
Mary is dead.
Re: What Is The Work Of Reverend Sisters In The Catholic Church? by freshboi88: 10:08pm On Oct 15, 2017
BluntBoy:

If desecrating a cup in HIS temple lead to mans death n not just that lead to HIS handwriting on d wall...such things are important to him it clearly shows, that any thing used as an object of worship is important to him....u can keep on desecrating, till d day ull c HIS handwriting on d wall......
Re: What Is The Work Of Reverend Sisters In The Catholic Church? by BluntBoy(m): 10:09pm On Oct 15, 2017
freshboi88:

This Oga is equating the Ark made by Moses to be God himself.......d bible says after moses made d ark, d spirit of the Lord overshadowed it. Oga it was his spirit that dwelth in d ark thats of importance. The Ark is just an image.....ignorant fellow

Ignoramus, what have I been saying since morning cheesy

I have used words like "embodies" and "symbolizes" all to no avail. So you are just waking up or you were scanning your brain for virus
Re: What Is The Work Of Reverend Sisters In The Catholic Church? by freshboi88: 10:09pm On Oct 15, 2017
BluntBoy:

Mary is dead.

Were did u get that info from.....ur head I guess??
Re: What Is The Work Of Reverend Sisters In The Catholic Church? by BluntBoy(m): 10:10pm On Oct 15, 2017
freshboi88:

Were did u get that info from.....ur head I guess??
Oh, she ascended to heaven cheesy
Re: What Is The Work Of Reverend Sisters In The Catholic Church? by freshboi88: 10:10pm On Oct 15, 2017
BluntBoy:

Ignoramus, what have I been saying since morning cheesy

I have used words like "embodies" and "symbolizes" all to no avail. So you are waking up or what or you were scanning your brain for virus

But u just quoted one scripture and said what it means to u...that God equated d Ark to himself...ur own heretic interpretation
Re: What Is The Work Of Reverend Sisters In The Catholic Church? by BluntBoy(m): 10:11pm On Oct 15, 2017
freshboi88:

If desecrating a cup in HIS temple lead to mans death n not just that lead to HIS handwriting on d wall...such things are important to him it clearly shows, that any thing used as an object of worship is important to him....u can keep on desecrating, till d day ull c HIS handwriting on d wall......

Trash!!! Where is the temple of God today?
Re: What Is The Work Of Reverend Sisters In The Catholic Church? by freshboi88: 10:11pm On Oct 15, 2017
BluntBoy:

Oh, she ascended to heaven cheesy

Were did u get the imformation from that she is dead??...did d bible tell u that also??
Re: What Is The Work Of Reverend Sisters In The Catholic Church? by freshboi88: 10:12pm On Oct 15, 2017
BluntBoy:

If u ansa were u got that info from, I'll ansa u
Re: What Is The Work Of Reverend Sisters In The Catholic Church? by BluntBoy(m): 10:13pm On Oct 15, 2017
freshboi88:

But u just quoted one scripture and said what it means to u...that God equated d Ark to himself...ur own heretic interpretation

I said God referred to the Ark like

Please, don't misquote me next time.
Re: What Is The Work Of Reverend Sisters In The Catholic Church? by freshboi88: 10:13pm On Oct 15, 2017
BluntBoy:

If u tell me were u got that info fromill ansa u
Re: What Is The Work Of Reverend Sisters In The Catholic Church? by BluntBoy(m): 10:16pm On Oct 15, 2017
freshboi88:

Were did u get the imformation from that she is dead??...did d bible tell u that also??

The Bible was more concerned about the Christ. You should be more concerned about Christ. Joseph was never mentioned throughout Jesus's adulthood. The story was not about Joesph and Mary. It was about Jesus. Stop bowing down to images of Mary.
Re: What Is The Work Of Reverend Sisters In The Catholic Church? by freshboi88: 10:20pm On Oct 15, 2017
BluntBoy:

The Bible was more concerned about the Christ. You should be more concerned about Christ. Joseph was never mentioned throughout Jesus's adulthood. The story was not about Joesph and Mary. It was about Jesus. Stop bowing down to images of Mary.

But the bible told us what happened to john ....was d bible about John...olodo
Re: What Is The Work Of Reverend Sisters In The Catholic Church? by freshboi88: 10:21pm On Oct 15, 2017
BluntBoy:

I said God referred to the Ark like

Please, don't misquote me next time.

Like is not d same as .....so wouldn't bowing down to something that's like God not amount to idolatry.... U have not ansa this q
Re: What Is The Work Of Reverend Sisters In The Catholic Church? by BluntBoy(m): 10:23pm On Oct 15, 2017
freshboi88:

But the bible told us what happened to john ....was d bible about John...olodo

slowpoke, do you bow down to images of John? I thought we were talking about Mary and Jesus?

Who is the central figure of the New Covenant?
Re: What Is The Work Of Reverend Sisters In The Catholic Church? by BluntBoy(m): 10:24pm On Oct 15, 2017
freshboi88:

Like is not d same as .....so wouldn't bowing down to something that's like God not amount to idolatry.... U have not ansa this q

I didn't make any sense out of this particular post. Could you mind your grammar?
Re: What Is The Work Of Reverend Sisters In The Catholic Church? by freshboi88: 10:31pm On Oct 15, 2017
BluntBoy:

slowpoke, do you bow down to images of John? I thought we were talking about Mary and Jesus?

Who is the central figure of the New Covenant?

Its obvious u have no point rather than defend ur stupid belief with useless questions..I told u, u can never defend a stupid idea and appear intelligent, c as u dey look like mumu with every question u ask me. U said d ark symbolizes d presence of God, den I asked u....okay so since u agree d ark is an image.... Y did Joshua bow bfre it....was he worshipping the ark or what??....u flew to one mumu defence.....de later u said u said like God. Each time u try to clarify ur mumu idea u put urself in a tight corner

Did Joshua worship d Ark....oga ansa d question
Re: What Is The Work Of Reverend Sisters In The Catholic Church? by freshboi88: 10:32pm On Oct 15, 2017
BluntBoy:

I didn't make any sense out of this particular post. Could you mind your grammar?

How would u make any sense wen ur blood is already rising......
Re: What Is The Work Of Reverend Sisters In The Catholic Church? by BluntBoy(m): 10:37pm On Oct 15, 2017
freshboi88:

His would u make any sense wen ur blood is already rising......

Bro, you are beginning to sound drunk o cheesy

Oya, continue with your idol worshipping. And, sorry about the insults. It is my love for you as a brother in Christ that is making me desperate to save you and billion others from obvious destruction.
Re: What Is The Work Of Reverend Sisters In The Catholic Church? by freshboi88: 10:43pm On Oct 15, 2017
BluntBoy:

Bro, you are beginning to sound drunk o cheesy

Oya, continue with your idol worshipping. And, sorry about the insults. It is my love for you as a brother in Christ that is making me desperate to save you and billion others from obvious destruction.

I modified my post immediately nitwit......go and save urown soul first.....pple who save souls don't go about condemning....with stupid reasons u cnt prove.....u can do that with half baked catholics, but not with me....Joshua bowing down to the Ark didn't mean worshipping the Ark....so also kneeling or venerating an image doesn't mean worshipping it......Hard truth bro...but a truth u will never accept, if u do how will u and ur thieving private jet owners get members to continue their business
Re: What Is The Work Of Reverend Sisters In The Catholic Church? by Edum13656: 5:01am On Oct 16, 2017
sKy007:

And if the "Father" is promiscuous, then their duties would be expanded
lol... onye iberibe!
Re: What Is The Work Of Reverend Sisters In The Catholic Church? by Hades2016(m): 6:29am On Oct 16, 2017
yeyerolling:
To epp fathers in the oda room
No chill grin

Re: What Is The Work Of Reverend Sisters In The Catholic Church? by kissval1388: 7:28am On Oct 16, 2017
obisco4u:
Oga Kissval how FUNAI?
Funai is very cool oooo
Re: What Is The Work Of Reverend Sisters In The Catholic Church? by asksteve(m): 8:07am On Oct 16, 2017
U say u r a Catholic so wat stops u from asking dem directly n getting first hand information instead of secondhand information u'll get from here.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Throwback Video Of Simon Odo ‘King Of Satan’ Who Died In Enugu / Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR / Desmond Tutu's Ashes Buried Inside Church Floor (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.