Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,438 members, 7,853,883 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 07:15 AM

Girls Asking Guys Out - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls Asking Guys Out (15401 Views)

Young Guys Out There,who Would Pick Amongst This Set Of Ladies??? / Why Are Ladies Tag "Desperate", When They Ask Guys Out / There Are No Good Guys Out There...anymore. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls Asking Guys Out by hotangel2(f): 8:39pm On Dec 22, 2005
IAH:

HA, Can you really do this?

Yes i can hunnie.. I hate playing with how i feel. Seriously. Do you guys not watch movies, read books. See how those people that carry their "ego" lose what they really want?? I don't want my life to be like that. If i want something, best believe im getting it!

Just for the record, i tell guys i like them when i really do. It sometimes don't mean i want to date them, i just make them know that.. Hey, i like how u act. And you r cute or summin like that. I think it's absolutely normal. i say, Fxck ego and double fxck Personal standards.
This ain't about being a "foolish, shameless girl" (as that is what most people think you are when you tell a guy u like him). It's basically about me, letting the sh!t out of me by telling him "i like you".

Sometimes you realize that when you tell the guy you like him, you feel soo relieved and it's like.. "whew, i did it, that wasn't too hard". It also depends on how u say it. If you go all slutty and you're like.. "hey sexy, you know i like you hunny cakes". That is just NOOOO... NOo, don't do that.

Like i said earlier, it only takes u to say "do u want to go to the movies on saturday"?

The guys you like will not always like you in turn. But only a stupid, foolish, baboon headed, mothertrucking guy will make fun of you for telling him you like him. Now that's WORD!

jinny542:

Anyway if u like me hot angel just tell me because i need u. bad

cheesy cheesy you're a case. Lemme put u in the cooler. Anyways, there r so many kinds of like. Of course i like you. U r funny.
Re: Girls Asking Guys Out by goodguy(m): 9:03pm On Dec 22, 2005
Lizzy, I really feel you on this one.

As for you ladies out there who care about personal standards, what's the big deal about a girl asking a guy out? I've met girls who have poured out their feelings to me and that only made me like them more.

F*ck ego and double f*ck personal standard! Think about "your feelings".
Re: Girls Asking Guys Out by Nobody: 9:09pm On Dec 22, 2005
There is really no big deal in a gurl asking a guy out
Re: Girls Asking Guys Out by Greatpeter(m): 9:15pm On Dec 22, 2005
vinna:

I'm basically a very friendly and playful girl, you know the type that would want to make the quiet guy/babe in the room talk (not necessarily because i'm attracted). As for literarily asking a guy out ...I CAN'T, because that will be below my personal standards. I believe its the man that woos and not vice versa (civilisation or no civilisation).

If i crazily like him, all i need do is be in his orbit and let him notice me, but it is left to him to do the wooing....... i might help him by saying yes immediately  grin

Only you is telling the truth here.
You're saying it point blank.
You can only stay close to the guy and give him some body movement that will send a stimulus to his head and will make him notice you.

If you think I'm lying let's open a thread here and start telling us the guy you like and will want to go out with here on the forum.
Men in the house, am I talking sence? tongue
Re: Girls Asking Guys Out by Nobody: 9:20pm On Dec 22, 2005
@GP
I still dont see anything wrong in a girl asking a guy out
She is only expressing her feelings
Must the guys do the wooings?
Re: Girls Asking Guys Out by hotangel2(f): 9:23pm On Dec 22, 2005
GP...

People vary. When you get close to some guys thinking you are giving them "signs" that you like them, and waiting for them to do the wooing.. Boyyyyyy.. u r in for trouble. Cos i'll be sitting here, laughing at you and cuddling the guy i told i like him.

How many threads do we get each day from guys asking how to "approach" gurls? More than enough if im right.
Re: Girls Asking Guys Out by Z4M4eva(f): 10:59pm On Dec 22, 2005
QUEENZY:

@GP
I still don't see anything wrong in a girl asking a guy out
She is only expressing her feelings
Must the guys do the wooings?

You very right, I ask a guy out if I like him, I don't wait for him to ask me out, the thing is If I like a guy, as in like fancy him right?... and I wan go out with him, and I know he don't fancy me, I don't ask him out, because there's no point, it'll only make matters worse for me because it would be very embarrasing when he says no, because he don't fancy me, so if I fancy a guy and he fancies me back, and I'm pretty darn sure, he fancies me back, I don't wait for him to ask me out, if he does ask me out first, then fine, if he doesn't, I ain't gon sit my butt down and do nowt about it, I'll go for it, and ask the bobo out tongue, LMFAO cheesy, I mean I've asked a couple of guys out like I said earlier, and there's been no qualms so far, so why not?
Re: Girls Asking Guys Out by IAH(f): 11:09pm On Dec 22, 2005
Z4M4eva:

I've asked a couple of guys out like I said earlier, and there's been no qualms so far, so why not?

Kai! You're BOLD!
Re: Girls Asking Guys Out by Z4M4eva(f): 11:10pm On Dec 22, 2005
LMFAO, you can say that cheesy

Really, it's going for what I want
Re: Girls Asking Guys Out by Nobody: 11:11pm On Dec 22, 2005
I have asked a guy out b4,i was in JS 3 then and we dated for 2 years.We had to break up cos i was travelling and the distance was much
But now we are best friends
Re: Girls Asking Guys Out by Z4M4eva(f): 11:13pm On Dec 22, 2005
QUEENZY:

I have asked a guy out before,i was in JS 3 then and we dated for 2 years.We had to break up because i was travelling and the distance was much

Good for you,Queenzy,that's what I'm talking about smiley
Re: Girls Asking Guys Out by goodguy(m): 11:15pm On Dec 22, 2005
QUEENZY:

I have asked a guy out before,i was in JS 3 then and we dated for 2 years.We had to break up because i was travelling and the distance was much
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Girls Asking Guys Out by Nobody: 11:31pm On Dec 22, 2005
@

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Girls Asking Guys Out by hotangel2(f): 11:31pm On Dec 22, 2005
Why d fxck u kissing her?
IAH:

Kai! You're BOLD!

IAH.. it's abt getting what you WANT!
Re: Girls Asking Guys Out by Z4M4eva(f): 11:33pm On Dec 22, 2005
Why d fxck u kissing her?

Yei,tempers flaring! tongue cheesy
Re: Girls Asking Guys Out by Nobody: 12:09am On Dec 23, 2005
rolleyes rolleyes
Re: Girls Asking Guys Out by Z4M4eva(f): 12:10am On Dec 23, 2005
QUEENZY:

rolleyes rolleyes
cry
Re: Girls Asking Guys Out by Nobody: 12:14am On Dec 23, 2005
kiss kiss
Re: Girls Asking Guys Out by Z4M4eva(f): 12:15am On Dec 23, 2005
kiss kiss smiley cheesy
Re: Girls Asking Guys Out by Nobody: 12:37am On Dec 23, 2005
rolleyes grin
Re: Girls Asking Guys Out by vinna(f): 12:43pm On Dec 23, 2005
I'm re-emphazising that VINNA won't ask no guy out!! Why? Like i said, its way below my personal standard. I live my life on principles and standards; there are things i can and will do, and others i can't and won't do. SIMPLE!

As for the guy not catching my hints, then its his bad luck. Its either he is not attracted (of which i can't force myself on him) or he is not a go-getter (of which i don't have time for such a guy).    I'll move on, He just lost a great lady!

But i ain't asking no dude out! nada!!
Re: Girls Asking Guys Out by hotangel2(f): 1:36pm On Dec 23, 2005
smiley smiley Whatever floats your boat hun.
Re: Girls Asking Guys Out by xsaint(m): 1:42pm On Dec 23, 2005
is not a big deal girls asking guyz out as long as the guyz say yes. the main thing is to always go for what you want and dont wait for it 2 come cos it might not.
Re: Girls Asking Guys Out by Z4M4eva(f): 1:43pm On Dec 23, 2005
xsaint:

is not a big deal girls asking guyz out as long as the guyz say yes. the main thing is to always go for what you want and don't wait for it 2 come because it might not.

'xactly
Re: Girls Asking Guys Out by hotangel2(f): 1:46pm On Dec 23, 2005
Infact the guy does not have to say YES. It only saves you from 'sulking' and being more like 'depressed'. If you've crushed on someone that don't notice you, yOU'LL KNOW WAT I MEAN. U r there pounding like this and it's like the guy don't even know u breath. cheesy You'll ask a guy out if u want him (IMO).

It's better to know the guy don't like you, or he does. Instead of just sitting, spending hours thinking abt him. Infact, u might not know, the guy u like might also be shy.. so ermm, why not leave the suspence and fast forward the 'movie'? Help him out. And u shall both be happy cheesy

{i smell a "HA, has this happen to you b4" question coming my way. Well the answer is No/YES. Dont even ask me}
Re: Girls Asking Guys Out by cammax7(m): 2:32pm On Dec 23, 2005
In my opinion its cool. Aint nutin wrong with that. as a matter of fact I'd rather the girl does the asking, that way I can get to make "shakara" wink
Re: Girls Asking Guys Out by Greatpeter(m): 2:43pm On Dec 23, 2005
All these ladies claiming they have asked a man out at one point or the other are not saying the truth.
All na make i talk make the matter sweet, or making a cheap popularity.
Re: Girls Asking Guys Out by Z4M4eva(f): 2:45pm On Dec 23, 2005
Greatpeter:

All these ladies claiming they have asked a man out at one point or the other are not saying the truth.
All na make i talk make the matter sweet, or making a cheap popularity.

I have asked a couple of guys out before, and it's the truth, not to make a cheap popularity, it's the[b] TRUTH[/b] smiley
Re: Girls Asking Guys Out by Greatpeter(m): 3:01pm On Dec 23, 2005
Z4M4eva:

I have asked a couple of guys out before, and it's the truth, not to make a cheap popularity, it's the[b] TRUTH[/b] smiley

Good for you and what is the outcome?
I want to know the big achievement in there.
Re: Girls Asking Guys Out by Z4M4eva(f): 3:10pm On Dec 23, 2005
Greatpeter:

Good for you and what is the outcome?
I want to know the big achievement in there.

You want to know the outcome?well...it turned out to be good, because they fancied me back, and I knew that before I asked them out,because like I said earlier, I don't ask guys out I fancy if they don't fancy me back, because I know if a guy fancies me, and well...they fancied me back and it went from there.And yeah like you said, good for me! smiley
Re: Girls Asking Guys Out by Z4M4eva(f): 6:21pm On Dec 23, 2005
QUEENZY:

rolleyes rolleyes

Why you rolling your eyes?it's true cry cheesy
Re: Girls Asking Guys Out by Nobody: 6:43pm On Dec 23, 2005
kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Only You Can Make Me Cum:Lady Grabs Plantain,See What She's Doing With It (Pics) / Sweet Text Messages You Wud Send your Soulmate Once He/she Is Off To Work : / Help:- This Happening To my Laps After Sex with my Boyfriend [picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.