Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,347 members, 7,853,535 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 06:42 PM

Girls Asking Guys Out - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls Asking Guys Out (15399 Views)

Young Guys Out There,who Would Pick Amongst This Set Of Ladies??? / Why Are Ladies Tag "Desperate", When They Ask Guys Out / There Are No Good Guys Out There...anymore. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls Asking Guys Out by bighead1(m): 4:53pm On Mar 23, 2010
Rosie_101:

It seems a lot of men actually WOULD like it, takes the pressure of them!!

yeah especially me
Re: Girls Asking Guys Out by Rosie101: 7:54am On Mar 29, 2010
Well i sent a letter asking if we could keep in contact but have heard nothing back, so looks like he is not so keen, even thought there have been many signs he is, so i am so confused, and sad.
Re: Girls Asking Guys Out by Nobody: 8:08am On Mar 29, 2010
Rosie_101:

Well i sent a letter asking if we could keep in contact but have heard nothing back, so looks like he is not so keen, even thought there have been many signs he is, so i am so confused, and sad.
as a man i always advocate dat d men do d askin.from experience,i find it hard givin ma al to a lady who ask me out.anyway dat is nt to say dat oda men ar nt different.
Re: Girls Asking Guys Out by Meldrick(m): 11:54am On Mar 29, 2010
Punkinmusty:

as a man i always advocate dat d men do d askin.from experience,i find it hard givin ma al to a lady who ask me out.anyway dat is nt to say dat oda men ar nt different.

My very good friend is happily married to a lady and they are blessed with a kid. The guy has always been a shy guy. The girl made the move and things worked out.
Re: Girls Asking Guys Out by violent(m): 8:11pm On Dec 06, 2010
interesting
Re: Girls Asking Guys Out by stint(m): 12:15am On Oct 15, 2012
DAMMYGLOW: WHEN IT'S TIME TO SHOW OF THEIR EGO, they are at their best
when it's time to prove girls are the weaker Sex, they are at their best
Toast babe come turn Wahala

i cant stand a guy who likes me and cant tell me.
some guys just keep telling their friend, "Men I Love That Chick"
to talk to her they can't.

TO ALL SHY NIGGA"S
if u are tripping for a girl, just tell her, you dont know she might be tripping 4 U

And if she's not and takes away every .... breaks his heart. and drops him like he's hot in a manner many I girls nowadays think is the in thing . worst still gossips about u to her friends which almost always happens thereby ruining any future chances he might have with those too. what then ? what happens then . I've just listed the unconscious fears of the average shy guy. and don't ask me how I know

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Only You Can Make Me Cum:Lady Grabs Plantain,See What She's Doing With It (Pics) / Sweet Text Messages You Wud Send your Soulmate Once He/she Is Off To Work : / Help:- This Happening To my Laps After Sex with my Boyfriend [picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.