Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,363 members, 7,853,629 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 08:27 PM

Girls Asking Guys Out - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls Asking Guys Out (15400 Views)

Young Guys Out There,who Would Pick Amongst This Set Of Ladies??? / Why Are Ladies Tag "Desperate", When They Ask Guys Out / There Are No Good Guys Out There...anymore. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls Asking Guys Out by momoney1(m): 6:12am On Aug 08, 2006
there is nothing wrong a girl asking a guy out. it's all about the orientation you've had and the area or the environment you live. so many people have grown to understand that it's a mans world so everything have to come from that angle, but to me it's not really so you get what you want in a good approach, being smart, respectful and maturely. Afterall i got my angel through that way and we are still tight in love.

Re: Girls Asking Guys Out by olagboye(m): 8:54pm On Aug 08, 2006
hi gals ,i dnt see anythin wrong in a gal asking a guy out.personally i love bold gals.i think its high time gals started doin this. im tred of doin it . grin
Re: Girls Asking Guys Out by DAMMYGLOW(f): 10:40am On Aug 09, 2006
WHEN IT'S TIME TO SHOW OF THEIR EGO, they are at their best
when it's time to prove girls are the weaker Sex, they are at their best
Toast babe come turn Wahala

i cant stand a guy who likes me and cant tell me.
some guys just keep telling their friend, "Men I Love That Chick"
to talk to her they can't.

TO ALL SHY NIGGA"S
if u are tripping for a girl, just tell her, you dont know she might be tripping 4 U
Re: Girls Asking Guys Out by otokx(m): 11:07am On Aug 09, 2006
@ dammyglow; its not that easy o.
Re: Girls Asking Guys Out by kinzolic(m): 12:54pm On Aug 09, 2006
Nothing bad in asking a guy out o.Been there done there twas fun all d way no regrets at all.
Re: Girls Asking Guys Out by DereI(f): 1:32pm On Aug 09, 2006
I don't really see anything bad in that. After all, No one is superior. We are all God's creations. tongue

Re: Girls Asking Guys Out by Nobody: 8:37pm On Sep 03, 2006
Re: Girls Asking Guys Out by diemperor: 5:05pm On Sep 05, 2006
i feel thereis nothing wrong in that for a bold girl to ask a guy out,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Re: Girls Asking Guys Out by Ekoja(m): 11:15am On Sep 26, 2006
Does any body know how i can meet hot-angel?

I kepp seeing her contributions on topics in nairaland and they have always been so thrilling!

Who is she? love to meet her for a chat,
Re: Girls Asking Guys Out by goodguy(m): 4:54pm On Sep 26, 2006
mmachi:

personally,i find it most appaling for a girl to ask a guy out. maybe u people find it cool sha, but not me, because where i come from,men prefer to do the chasing

I see you're in Benin. Funny enough, all girls that have asked me out are Edo girls.
Re: Girls Asking Guys Out by jaybaby(f): 1:05am On Oct 22, 2006
*****N-E-V-E-R*******
Re: Girls Asking Guys Out by anabell(f): 10:19pm On Apr 11, 2007
i cant ask a guy out, but if i really like him i can give him d green lite, if he does not get it too bad, i go rest
Re: Girls Asking Guys Out by jbuoy(m): 10:24pm On Apr 11, 2007
anabell:

i can't ask a guy out, but if i really like him i can give him d green lite, if he does not get it too bad, i go rest
dats not bad, but make sure the light shines bright enough.
Re: Girls Asking Guys Out by exabyte(m): 3:30pm On Sep 20, 2007
Some guys doesn't have the courage to approach you girls, so it's your time girls
Re: Girls Asking Guys Out by angellexy(m): 6:54pm On Sep 24, 2007
can any beautiful girl or group of gurlz ask me out?
because i believe in practicals.
ANYWAY my ex girl asked me out,at first. because she luvs my doins
Re: Girls Asking Guys Out by shens2006(m): 8:03pm On Sep 24, 2007
o boy nothing dey there o. we are human beings, so if anyone feels anythin for someone, the person should let the other person kno dat he or she has feeling for him or her, not waiting for the other person to say his or her mind expecially becos the other person is a guy
Re: Girls Asking Guys Out by adekennis(m): 9:27pm On Sep 24, 2007
I think its never a crime for a lady to ask a guy out cheesy
Re: Girls Asking Guys Out by GabrielOmu: 7:20am On Sep 25, 2007
i think it's a demonstration of gut, and one's ability not to let go her dream when it becomes real.

its sexy  wink
Re: Girls Asking Guys Out by knight007(m): 1:57pm On Sep 25, 2007
there is nothing wrong in a girl asking a guy out if she likes him.its just that they are shy and our societal values dont encourage it but things are changing gradually.
Re: Girls Asking Guys Out by Nobody: 3:05pm On Sep 25, 2007
to tell you the truth any guy that is sensible enough will cherish such lady so much ,cus in this world we are today its no longer ''a mans world'' but ''a free world'', i will accept agirl that approaches me and never see her as cheap moreover its getting harder for guys to get good and committed chicks these days
Re: Girls Asking Guys Out by Bblak(f): 5:43pm On Sep 25, 2007
There's no point imbibing foreign cultures in that regard.Its better the Guy does the asking out because we are meant to av some manner of dignity and pride as a lady.
Re: Girls Asking Guys Out by tulk2mi: 5:05pm On Jun 02, 2008
With all this " theres nothing wrong with it but its not my thing" " i cant " etc who will eventually do d asking.
Even as i fine reach no girl don greet me talk less of asking me out wink grin

Yes we agree that theres nothing wrong but d ladies wont give up there shakara period like that ooo grin grin

4 guys who think a lady is cheap cos she's asking u out should go 4 re-orientation cos u r simple saying every girl u asked out is cheap. A girl asking u out is simply droping d shakara, e no mean say u no go still sell ur market, cos if she no c wetin she like na d same mouth she go still carry tell u bye lipsrsealed
Re: Girls Asking Guys Out by shylladear(f): 5:37pm On Jun 02, 2008
I can never bring myself so low to asking a guy out lipsrsealed.
Rather if i like a guy all i need do is make him notice me in various ways thats all but i can not ask a guy out even if am so into him. Although some girls do it but i believe its not right the guys should do the wooing and not the other way round. grin
Re: Girls Asking Guys Out by francessby(f): 2:10pm On Jul 07, 2008
Whenever you see a girl taking a guy out bear in mind that she loves the girl that she will do anything to have him
Re: Girls Asking Guys Out by Metroguy(m): 4:55pm On Jul 07, 2008
For me, depends on the disposition of the two parties involved and considering mutual understanding btw the two. I am of the opinion that if the guy consents the the girl's offer, then it's a step in the right direction and sometimes maybe the girl in question needed someone to keep her company or time away from her place of abode, It should not be considered an unclean thought or maybe the girl's cheap or a LovePeddler or something. I have encoutered and experienced such situations before, The babe was just in love with my voice and also because I make her laugh so much,

It's that easy,
Re: Girls Asking Guys Out by solodox(m): 5:00pm On Mar 12, 2010
Ekoja:

Does any body know how i can meet hot-angel?

I kepp seeing her contributions on topics in nairaland and they have always been so thrilling!

Who is she? love to meet her for a chat,
so you can ask her out, no way!!! lol
Re: Girls Asking Guys Out by Rosie101: 9:29am On Mar 21, 2010
I didn't ask him out but i sent a letter letting him know i want to keep in contact and added my number for him to text me, its letting him know that you are interested but leaving the ball in his court thereafter.
I have had mixed reactions from him for some time, mostly very positive, but he seems a bit shy, and i like him so i decided to have a go, totally not me but hey, life is too short to be wondering!
Re: Girls Asking Guys Out by Nobody: 1:36pm On Mar 21, 2010
The first time it happened to me, i was shocked as hell. shocked
I just siddon look and I shy no be small, but am getting use to it this dayz. grin
Re: Girls Asking Guys Out by Freestyl(m): 2:19pm On Mar 21, 2010
There is absolutely nothing wrong with dat, especially if the feelings are real!!!
Re: Girls Asking Guys Out by chic2pimp(m): 6:01pm On Mar 21, 2010
Bblak:

There's no point imbibing foreign cultures in that regard.Its better the Guy does the asking out because we are meant to av some manner of dignity and pride as a lady.
Go siddon jor, foreign culture ma foot!!!

@ POST
There is absolutely nothing wrong in a Girl asking a dude out.
Re: Girls Asking Guys Out by bighead1(m): 6:12pm On Mar 21, 2010
uumph how i wish a girl could really ask me out man
Re: Girls Asking Guys Out by Rosie101: 7:41pm On Mar 21, 2010
It seems a lot of men actually WOULD like it, takes the pressure of them!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Only You Can Make Me Cum:Lady Grabs Plantain,See What She's Doing With It (Pics) / Sweet Text Messages You Wud Send your Soulmate Once He/she Is Off To Work : / Help:- This Happening To my Laps After Sex with my Boyfriend [picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.