Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

Checkout This Nairalander And His Fiancee Pre-wedding Photos - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Checkout This Nairalander And His Fiancee Pre-wedding Photos (53124 Views)

Man Blames His Fiancee After She Caught Him Cheating, See His Reason (pics / Man Stares Under His Fiancee's Legs As She Opens Them Wide In Pre-wedding Shoot. / Man Caught His Fiancee In Bed With His Best Man 3 Weeks To Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Checkout This Nairalander And His Fiancee Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 1:26pm On Oct 15, 2017
They are cute.
Re: Checkout This Nairalander And His Fiancee Pre-wedding Photos by anthony533(m): 1:28pm On Oct 15, 2017
The guy looks way younger than The boy.

God bless this union.

1 Like

Re: Checkout This Nairalander And His Fiancee Pre-wedding Photos by sukkot: 2:17pm On Oct 15, 2017
richly textured clothes. africans are blessed with elegant garments

1 Like

Re: Checkout This Nairalander And His Fiancee Pre-wedding Photos by ufuosman(m): 2:17pm On Oct 15, 2017
Lovely! All d best to dem
Re: Checkout This Nairalander And His Fiancee Pre-wedding Photos by joystickextendr: 2:18pm On Oct 15, 2017
Congrats wink

Meanwhile guys check out my profile for your extender products
Re: Checkout This Nairalander And His Fiancee Pre-wedding Photos by TeeAL(m): 2:19pm On Oct 15, 2017
hml
Re: Checkout This Nairalander And His Fiancee Pre-wedding Photos by teemtim(f): 2:19pm On Oct 15, 2017
awww �...they are cute
Re: Checkout This Nairalander And His Fiancee Pre-wedding Photos by LexngtonSteele: 2:21pm On Oct 15, 2017
Abdulbichi0:
Below is the pre wedding shoot of my friend who is also a nairalander. Saturday 21/10/2017, your prayer will be appreciated.

Wow. ..I love that luminous black attire the guy's wearing in the 3rd picture.

What's it called ? Can I get it in Kano?
Re: Checkout This Nairalander And His Fiancee Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 2:21pm On Oct 15, 2017
My future wife will be from NL don't be shy, shoot your shot, beautiful couple
Re: Checkout This Nairalander And His Fiancee Pre-wedding Photos by Intellad(m): 2:21pm On Oct 15, 2017
I smell milf things
Re: Checkout This Nairalander And His Fiancee Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 2:22pm On Oct 15, 2017
Coool
Re: Checkout This Nairalander And His Fiancee Pre-wedding Photos by Intellad(m): 2:23pm On Oct 15, 2017
anthony533:
The guy looks way younger than The boy.

God bless this union.
really? is he marrying a transgender? **" guy &boy**""?
Re: Checkout This Nairalander And His Fiancee Pre-wedding Photos by Sunkyphil(m): 2:24pm On Oct 15, 2017
d lady looks older though;wish them all the best
Re: Checkout This Nairalander And His Fiancee Pre-wedding Photos by enemyofprogress: 2:24pm On Oct 15, 2017
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: Checkout This Nairalander And His Fiancee Pre-wedding Photos by sukkot: 2:25pm On Oct 15, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

Uummm...then why not mention his/her moniker? Coz every day another Nairalander is getting married oo..

but what do you need their moniker for na ? abi you wan send juju go den side lmao

1 Like

Re: Checkout This Nairalander And His Fiancee Pre-wedding Photos by snappyicee: 2:26pm On Oct 15, 2017
Abdulbichi0:
Below is the pre wedding shoot of my friend who is also a nairalander. Saturday 21/10/2017, your prayer will be appreciated.
are you sure??
Re: Checkout This Nairalander And His Fiancee Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 2:26pm On Oct 15, 2017
aboki, that girl senior you by far. you dey fuc k your mumy.
Re: Checkout This Nairalander And His Fiancee Pre-wedding Photos by Day11(m): 2:26pm On Oct 15, 2017
SULTANALAUDDIN:

Boy weds aunty

Crazy

Re: Checkout This Nairalander And His Fiancee Pre-wedding Photos by folashade96(f): 2:26pm On Oct 15, 2017
Re: Checkout This Nairalander And His Fiancee Pre-wedding Photos by EmekaBlue(m): 2:26pm On Oct 15, 2017
This wearing of hijab and sliding it bck so d front hair will show na d trend hijab trend i dey see.
Re: Checkout This Nairalander And His Fiancee Pre-wedding Photos by Basit99(m): 2:28pm On Oct 15, 2017
Cute couple may ur marriage be filled wit love, happiness & blessed children
Re: Checkout This Nairalander And His Fiancee Pre-wedding Photos by ugo147: 2:29pm On Oct 15, 2017
The lady looks older than the guy.....nawaoo ;DThe lady looks older than the guy.....nawaoo
Re: Checkout This Nairalander And His Fiancee Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 2:31pm On Oct 15, 2017
SULTANALAUDDIN:

Boy weds aunty

Re: Checkout This Nairalander And His Fiancee Pre-wedding Photos by SAMBARRY: 2:36pm On Oct 15, 2017
But this pre wedding pictures of the bride to be is TOO decent na.couldn't she have shown cleavage and laps undecided

Or are they alfa and alfa mrs undecided

So boring.no touching of brez,no kissing,no touching of phenese,no nothing.They just snap picture like passport photograph without giving us something to feast on undecided
Re: Checkout This Nairalander And His Fiancee Pre-wedding Photos by chuksiyk31(m): 2:36pm On Oct 15, 2017
Lordygram:
lol but you are beautiful now.. lemme make a confession on this thread, its a real life confession.. I have this insecurity and never say i do mentality when it comes to marriage and Nigeria ladies.. mind you, i have female friends that i admire, i love Nigeria ladies but there is this strange feeling in me that get me scared and wanting to run anytime i think of marrying a Nigeria lady... And this is why i am somehow connected to white ladies, 99% of my social media friends are white ladies.. I am not saying Nigeria or Africa ladies are bad but i just feel more connected in my soul to white ladies... ITS a spiritual and mental thing... I was 5years old, when i told my dad and mom that i will get married to a white woman... can you imagine a 5years old kid saying that with all seriousness..
..an uncle rukos spotted
Re: Checkout This Nairalander And His Fiancee Pre-wedding Photos by Arelyn: 2:37pm On Oct 15, 2017
This is the most decent pre-wedding shot I have ever come across on Nairaland...
God bless your marriage.....
Re: Checkout This Nairalander And His Fiancee Pre-wedding Photos by folu4real(f): 2:38pm On Oct 15, 2017
The guy really looks younger than d lady anyway congrat in advance.
Re: Checkout This Nairalander And His Fiancee Pre-wedding Photos by BossDanniee(m): 2:46pm On Oct 15, 2017
God bless this union
Re: Checkout This Nairalander And His Fiancee Pre-wedding Photos by omoiyalayi(m): 2:56pm On Oct 15, 2017
Colorful indeed

HML to them

Some people have started commenting nonsense about them

I forgive you all on their behalf
Re: Checkout This Nairalander And His Fiancee Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 2:57pm On Oct 15, 2017
Cute couple,happy married life ,may you find solutions in times of challenges, may your marriage be fruitful and filled with happiness

2 Likes

Re: Checkout This Nairalander And His Fiancee Pre-wedding Photos by agarawu23(m): 2:58pm On Oct 15, 2017
The woman is older than u, lie make I sand u grin

1 Like

Re: Checkout This Nairalander And His Fiancee Pre-wedding Photos by Soulsymbol99: 2:58pm On Oct 15, 2017
They be like siblings undecided make them ask well oooo grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photo To The Market Where They Met / Slay Queens Now Securing Their Future Husbands Spiritually (pics) / Why Do Married Men Masturbate?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.