Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,292 members, 7,818,988 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

Checkout This Nairalander And His Fiancee Pre-wedding Photos - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Checkout This Nairalander And His Fiancee Pre-wedding Photos (53126 Views)

Man Blames His Fiancee After She Caught Him Cheating, See His Reason (pics / Man Stares Under His Fiancee's Legs As She Opens Them Wide In Pre-wedding Shoot. / Man Caught His Fiancee In Bed With His Best Man 3 Weeks To Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Checkout This Nairalander And His Fiancee Pre-wedding Photos by ThatFairGuy: 7:52pm On Oct 15, 2017
He's just young in face like myself...
SULTANALAUDDIN:

Boy weds aunty
Re: Checkout This Nairalander And His Fiancee Pre-wedding Photos by ThatFairGuy: 7:52pm On Oct 15, 2017
He's just young in face like myself...
SULTANALAUDDIN:

Boy weds aunty
Re: Checkout This Nairalander And His Fiancee Pre-wedding Photos by Mhizkel(f): 8:56pm On Oct 15, 2017
[quote author=Rayhandrinni post=61449868]not as beautiful as we will be smiley [/quote
You don't mean itgrin
Re: Checkout This Nairalander And His Fiancee Pre-wedding Photos by Mhizkel(f): 8:57pm On Oct 15, 2017
Rayhandrinni:
not as beautiful as we will be smiley
You don't mean it grin
Re: Checkout This Nairalander And His Fiancee Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 9:00pm On Oct 15, 2017
Mhizkel:
You don't mean it grin
what do you reckon? smiley
Re: Checkout This Nairalander And His Fiancee Pre-wedding Photos by stGabrielo(m): 9:11pm On Oct 15, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

cheesy

Hahahaha..I know a better website tongue

Its a live cam 24/7 and It's FREE grin
wow...I trust you my bae, lemme hear and leggo their na grin no let lala see am oo grin
Re: Checkout This Nairalander And His Fiancee Pre-wedding Photos by Mhizkel(f): 9:17pm On Oct 15, 2017
Rayhandrinni:
what do you reckon? smiley
Nothing lipsrsealed
Re: Checkout This Nairalander And His Fiancee Pre-wedding Photos by tishbite41(m): 9:27pm On Oct 15, 2017
I think sey na beta nairalander.
Re: Checkout This Nairalander And His Fiancee Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 10:07pm On Oct 15, 2017
Mhizkel:
Nothing lipsrsealed
Alright then
Re: Checkout This Nairalander And His Fiancee Pre-wedding Photos by Olatara(f): 11:18pm On Oct 15, 2017
Abdulbichi0:
Below is the pre wedding shoot of my friend who is also a nairalander. Saturday 21/10/2017, your prayer will be appreciated.
Bobo yi hans gan. Happy married life
Re: Checkout This Nairalander And His Fiancee Pre-wedding Photos by Olatara(f): 11:23pm On Oct 15, 2017
agarawu23:
The woman is older than u, lie make I sand u grin
Wetin concern u
Re: Checkout This Nairalander And His Fiancee Pre-wedding Photos by TonyRoland(m): 11:52pm On Oct 15, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Hmmmmm groom looks young and happy... Happiness is all that matters.
I'll definitely share mine soon.
Amen dear bt no rush go carry another person load
Re: Checkout This Nairalander And His Fiancee Pre-wedding Photos by emmyfizzy12(m): 2:32am On Oct 16, 2017
Blackhawk01 post=6144 :o0350:
All these lepa boys that wee nor maintain una lane angry sad

HML to them sha, beautiful pikins fall on dem. kiss kiss

Notice :- I dey find my own Hausa bobo, Yoruba and Igbo men don tire me. embarassed undecided
Bad belle angry grin cheesy
Re: Checkout This Nairalander And His Fiancee Pre-wedding Photos by joe4christ(m): 4:18am On Oct 16, 2017
Lordygram:
lol but you are beautiful now.. lemme make a confession on this thread, its a real life confession.. I have this insecurity and never say i do mentality when it comes to marriage and Nigeria ladies.. mind you, i have female friends that i admire, i love Nigeria ladies but there is this strange feeling in me that get me scared and wanting to run anytime i think of marrying a Nigeria lady... And this is why i am somehow connected to white ladies, 99% of my social media friends are white ladies.. I am not saying Nigeria or Africa ladies are bad but i just feel more connected in my soul to white ladies... ITS a spiritual and mental thing... I was 5years old, when i told my dad and mom that i will get married to a white woman... can you imagine a 5years old kid saying that with all seriousness..

It simply means your problem is more psychological than spiritual
Re: Checkout This Nairalander And His Fiancee Pre-wedding Photos by webngnews: 8:45am On Oct 16, 2017
Ok
Re: Checkout This Nairalander And His Fiancee Pre-wedding Photos by Adaumunocha(f): 12:01pm On Oct 17, 2017
fuckpro:
...of what use is marriage to you pls remain slay princess grin
To what end na? What purpose?
Re: Checkout This Nairalander And His Fiancee Pre-wedding Photos by jojothaiv(m): 1:39am On Oct 19, 2017
Abdulbichi0:
Below is the pre wedding shoot of my friend who is also a nairalander. Saturday 21/10/2017, your prayer will be appreciated.
Na Arewa Things, Invite Me Na...

Alheri Allah!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Have You Ever Fixed A Date Online With Someone & Ran Away When U Saw The Person? / Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photo To The Market Where They Met / Slay Queens Now Securing Their Future Husbands Spiritually (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.