Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,288 members, 7,818,980 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

Woman Battered By Her Husband On Their Way To Church (Graphic Photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Battered By Her Husband On Their Way To Church (Graphic Photos) (82984 Views)

Man, Wife & Daughter Killed In Anambra Seventh-Day Adventist Church (Graphic) / Suicide Bomber Killed While Trying To Attack Catholic Church. (graphic Photos) / Woman Battered For Refusing To Part With N20,000 After Sex Romp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband On Their Way To Church (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 3:06pm On Oct 15, 2017
cinoedhunter:
Any man that beats a woman no matter the reason is a weakling.....
seconded
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband On Their Way To Church (Graphic Photos) by bobkezel(m): 3:06pm On Oct 15, 2017
She don talk her own na.
The man never talk.
The kids never talk.
Even the neighbors never talk.
If you think this fight started just this morning, then you have no brains.
This may be the man's first time after a very long provocation.
Mere looking at the woman's head sef she go dey very stubborn.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband On Their Way To Church (Graphic Photos) by biacan(f): 3:06pm On Oct 15, 2017
sheDD:
Aunty wetin u go do
You won beat me ni
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband On Their Way To Church (Graphic Photos) by spokesboy: 3:06pm On Oct 15, 2017
EternalTruths:
Some men are fools.

Only weak men beat batter their wives.

That same idiot will keep quiet when a fellow man like him challenges him.

Useless man.
Instead of you talkatives to talk about the evil spirits residing in you that causes your man to batter you, you are here talking about men. I pity you that your eyes of the spirit is blind. Mtcheeew

4 Likes

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband On Their Way To Church (Graphic Photos) by TundeHashim(m): 3:07pm On Oct 15, 2017
This is extreme..the man threw caution to the wind. Though I can't blame him coz I haven't heard his own side of the story...still, this is too much
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband On Their Way To Church (Graphic Photos) by biacan(f): 3:07pm On Oct 15, 2017
msylva2147:
madam you can't do anything, rather you will start gathering neighbours to come and beg him.

Action speak louder than words
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband On Their Way To Church (Graphic Photos) by chivic(m): 3:07pm On Oct 15, 2017
biacan:
Any man that tries this with me......should just get ready for what's to come his way

My dear forget about what is to come,pray that your man is reasonable and God fearing.Because some men could be agent of darkness or tools in the hands of the devil and when you give him the "what's to come" He might have part 2 of the return of "What's to come"

Probably this woman felt if the man touches her,she will hit him back.But now their is a broken head and a possible end of marriage and maybe imprisonment .

The part of peace and self-control Is always better.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband On Their Way To Church (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 3:07pm On Oct 15, 2017
EVILFOREST:
I guess the LADY'S MOUTH was the root of all evil....
...and the MAN'S ANGER became the fruit of her Labour.

1 Like

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband On Their Way To Church (Graphic Photos) by Stormyharper(m): 3:07pm On Oct 15, 2017
Sorry that the hubby has turn you into a punching bag. I pray his senses will come back to him some guys are pure evil

1 Like

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband On Their Way To Church (Graphic Photos) by aku626(m): 3:08pm On Oct 15, 2017
Bloody Sunday, Half truth but no justification for violence. Blame the house help they'd soon.
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband On Their Way To Church (Graphic Photos) by ekestic1976(f): 3:08pm On Oct 15, 2017
Mztarstrechy:
As shared by human rights lawyer Emeka Ugwuonye....

'HAPPENING RIGHT NOW: WOMAN BATTERED BY HUSBAN ON THEIR WAY TO CHURCH

Just read the screenshots. It started on their way to the house of the God for worship. Most men who abuse their wives are devout Christians. They quote from the bible a lot. The lady was initially reluctant to authorize that i publish the pictures. But she finally authorized that post the picture. Read for yourself'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/10/woman-battered-by-her-husband-on-their.html?m=1
. But her back scene beautiful sha! Adamu, wetin you tink her face go be like, if back of head come fine like dis?

1 Like

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband On Their Way To Church (Graphic Photos) by Funkybabee(f): 3:09pm On Oct 15, 2017
joeeee240:
HOW DARE YOU SLAP YOUR HUSBAND ARE YOU MAD? SOME WOMEN DON'T KNOW HOW TO TALK NA TO DEY RUN THEIR NONSENSE MOUTH. NOW SEE WHAT HAS HAPPENED. MAN NO SUPPOSE BEAT WOMAN BUT WOMAN YOU NO GET SENSE. UNA TOO DEY TALK RUBBISH ANYHOW

Yeyeyeyeye how dare she slap back,hope u read the article very well

1 Like

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband On Their Way To Church (Graphic Photos) by biacan(f): 3:09pm On Oct 15, 2017
uzoormah:

Oya bring ur head
Don't start what you can't finish boy
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband On Their Way To Church (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 3:09pm On Oct 15, 2017
One thing I have learned from young men these days is that it is very wise as a woman to be independent financially.

Have a job, have a business and I use God beg you, have your own personal savings.

It can be used to take care of the family when husband has exhausted his own resources or when the money from the joint account has been exhausted.

It can also be used to run away with your kids when your husband abuses you.

Don't die with an abusive man.

6 Likes

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband On Their Way To Church (Graphic Photos) by EternalTruths: 3:09pm On Oct 15, 2017
GIDIBANKZ:

U are a fool. Why must the woman slap him back abi na so ya mum dy slap dad for house

Let it get to court first and you will know how stupid the guy is.

Keep defending stupidity.

You think the court will defend in such a case

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband On Their Way To Church (Graphic Photos) by pattybf(f): 3:10pm On Oct 15, 2017
joeeee240:
HOW DARE YOU SLAP YOUR HUSBAND ARE YOU MAD? SOME WOMEN DON'T KNOW HOW TO TALK NA TO DEY RUN THEIR NONSENSE MOUTH. NOW SEE WHAT HAS HAPPENED. MAN NO SUPPOSE BEAT WOMAN BUT WOMAN YOU NO GET SENSE. UNA TOO DEY TALK RUBBISH ANYHOW

Blackguard spotted!

2 Likes

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband On Their Way To Church (Graphic Photos) by Funkybabee(f): 3:10pm On Oct 15, 2017
Werey man
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband On Their Way To Church (Graphic Photos) by SAMBARRY: 3:10pm On Oct 15, 2017
PHC1stBorn:

Thank u jareeee! no matter what, a lady dares not slap her husband back..the moment she responded back she. . .should be ready to fight him like a man. Trust me, I would gladily teach her a lesson once and for all
see them justifying dv

Meanwhile all the men I've seen that have been guilty of dv I used to think they're muscular,strong,well built men till I begin to see their pictures.many of them cannot even withstand the punches of a 15 year old boy.They look so fragile like pasta.them no dey get stamina at all.The only thing that reminds them that they're still men is to be assaulting the wife

2 Likes

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband On Their Way To Church (Graphic Photos) by msylva2147(m): 3:11pm On Oct 15, 2017
biacan:

Action speak louder than words
that's why you are just speaking, if you are the action you wouldn't have said a word. maybe one we will your report on how dealt with your husband. you are the type that will ginger others into danger and when it is your turn you will freeze like ice block .
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband On Their Way To Church (Graphic Photos) by mo6x6: 3:11pm On Oct 15, 2017
masinga07:
Don't wait till he kill you madam. How can a man be whoozing his wife slaps in front of their kids. Oga o
Even that shouldn't happen in the absence of the children.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband On Their Way To Church (Graphic Photos) by buchai: 3:11pm On Oct 15, 2017
woman pray for your husband to grow old beside you so that you can reiterate I believe what goes around comes around.
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband On Their Way To Church (Graphic Photos) by Nukilia: 3:14pm On Oct 15, 2017
bobkezel:
She don talk her own na.
The man never talk.
The kids never talk.
Even the neighbors never talk.
If you think this fight started just this morning, then you have no brains.
This may be the man's first time after a very long provocation.
Mere looking at the woman's head sef she go dey very stubborn.

Guy you're right!

Looking at the woman's skin, there is no sign of abuse if not for today. The sad truth is that the man would have been avoiding this kind of situation for a long time. This must be the last straw that broke the camels back.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband On Their Way To Church (Graphic Photos) by GIDIBANKZ(m): 3:14pm On Oct 15, 2017
EternalTruths:

So court will slap for him and say wel done for slaping your husband. Guy belike say ur mama dy beat ya papa for house o
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband On Their Way To Church (Graphic Photos) by ozome15(m): 3:14pm On Oct 15, 2017
I don't trust women, she has said her own side of the story. Wait until u hear d man.
But even at that. That is not why d man should.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband On Their Way To Church (Graphic Photos) by joeeee240(m): 3:15pm On Oct 15, 2017
chiraqDemon:

Bro it's why u are a man, women were built to talk, as a man u just ignore them. A man that beats up a woman for talking too much lacks self control and definitely should forsake his "man" title. On the other hand, if she had slapped him first I would support the man for retaliating, but I certainly wouldn't support him doing it in front of his kids, and I certainly don't support him beating her up and even going as far as drawing blood.

THE BLOOD I DON'T THINK HE PLANNED ON DOING THAT. AS YOU CAN SEE HE STOPPED WHEN HIS KIDS DREW ATTENTION TO IT
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband On Their Way To Church (Graphic Photos) by joeeee240(m): 3:16pm On Oct 15, 2017
pattybf:

Blackguard spotted!

SHUT UP

1 Like

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband On Their Way To Church (Graphic Photos) by Nedsnow(m): 3:16pm On Oct 15, 2017
Before you guys judge the man, please don't forget your drama Queen Tonto Dike that acted her own, made sure the public consume it, support her and also made them hate her husband.
According to her story, this is probably the first time they are having an issue like this. Why am i thinking there is a lot more to this than what we all just read.

Am not supporting domestic violence but a guy that has never ever beaten you before can not just start doing that infront of your kids and also on a Sunday. Something big is involved.

4 Likes

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband On Their Way To Church (Graphic Photos) by Decryptor(m): 3:16pm On Oct 15, 2017
Ericaikince:
Even the president is less concerned about this.. What do u expect me to do??

Does that man understand what he is watching there?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband On Their Way To Church (Graphic Photos) by Martin0(m): 3:17pm On Oct 15, 2017
Augustap:
All these men that turn their wives into punching bags but can't even talk outside their home, i wonder how karma will deal with you. Madam he slapped you and you slapped back, u follow do urself. Couples should respect each other, especially in front of their kids and outsiders. Why will u beat a woman you said "I DO" to.
Most marriages can't afford self control and tolerance, it's a pity.

Hahahahahahah I think these men should be checked..
They may be mentally ill no one knows..
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband On Their Way To Church (Graphic Photos) by SAMBARRY: 3:18pm On Oct 15, 2017
grin grin

Then dey always humble for court..all the gra gra na for house e end.when they see person wey pass them,them go calm down grin
EternalTruths:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband On Their Way To Church (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 3:18pm On Oct 15, 2017
pocohantas:
What did she do? undecided

Can't you read??
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband On Their Way To Church (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 3:18pm On Oct 15, 2017
The man is obviously a monster, hitting another person on the head till she started bleeding... what an Animal !!. The woman for just keep her mouth shut now and not argue, Sunday morning for that matter . E be like the househelp and the man dey run things

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Leo Anuforo Assassinated In Imo By Gunmen (Graphic Photos) / Marine Girls: 10 Cultists Sleep With A Female Member During Initiation - Girl / Osun: Classic White Used For Ritual By Yahoo Boys - Friends Mourn (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.