Stats: 3,153,321 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

Woman Battered By Her Husband On Their Way To Church (Graphic Photos) - Crime (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Battered By Her Husband On Their Way To Church (Graphic Photos) (82987 Views)

Man, Wife & Daughter Killed In Anambra Seventh-Day Adventist Church (Graphic) / Suicide Bomber Killed While Trying To Attack Catholic Church. (graphic Photos) / Woman Battered For Refusing To Part With N20,000 After Sex Romp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband On Their Way To Church (Graphic Photos) by tiredoflife(m): 4:33pm On Oct 15, 2017
No sane man should beat his wife
No sane woman should insult her husband

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband On Their Way To Church (Graphic Photos) by ikevictor: 4:34pm On Oct 15, 2017
Two wrongs can make no right woman...You should not have slapped him in return.

It takes two or more to quarrel and you completed the number for him.

My advice is, stay out of issues as much as you can. And remember you are hooked to an ill-tempered guy so should learn how to manage him, or quit the marriage if you can't instead of this physical combat.

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband On Their Way To Church (Graphic Photos) by ikevictor: 4:37pm On Oct 15, 2017
mavinc4u:
The useless man must have been sleeping with the house help for him to be angered. abeg leave that thing you called a husband, he is an animal unless you don't mind him killing you.

Your brain is flat...

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband On Their Way To Church (Graphic Photos) by 400billionman: 4:38pm On Oct 15, 2017
biacan:
Any man that tries this with me......should just get ready for what's to come his way

Stop making noise..

Just beg God.

Fight no good.
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband On Their Way To Church (Graphic Photos) by greatnaija01: 4:40pm On Oct 15, 2017
clap is what begins dance.... IF THEY COURTED FOR AT LEAST 2 YEARS... THE SIGN OF A WOMAN BEATER WOULD HAVE BEEN EXPOSED..... Men who do not beat women while courting will be unlikely to start when married..... THEY RUSHED OR OVERLOOKED MANY THINGS BEFORE THEY MARRIED.

handsomeyinka:

The point here is not about rushing into marriage but it's about an evil act...Most married couples have argument but resolves it right away.Theres no marraige without an argument.I always advice married couples to try as much as possible to settle any argument in sunrise before sunset..Fighting your wife isnt a way to make her learn Infact fighting her will make her vulnerable..

In situations like this,I do recommend anger management class for couples like this..

To have a happy marriage,always pray to God daily to give you a happy home...(A HAPPY WIFE IS A HAPPY HOME)
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband On Their Way To Church (Graphic Photos) by talk2percy(m): 4:41pm On Oct 15, 2017
Men should try and control themselves when it comes to hitting their wives....
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband On Their Way To Church (Graphic Photos) by Sunmolar(m): 4:42pm On Oct 15, 2017
Mztarstrechy:
Read more http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/10/woman-battered-by-her-husband-on-their.html?m=1
So how will the social media team help you to settle your scores with your husband and remain settled in marriage?
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband On Their Way To Church (Graphic Photos) by KingAfo(m): 4:42pm On Oct 15, 2017
masinga07:
Don't wait till he kill you madam. How can a man be whoozing his wife slaps in front of their kids. Oga o
its not good..agreed. But some women can be annoying I tell you bro. This is Not the full story
RUN FOR WOMEN MY BROTHER

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband On Their Way To Church (Graphic Photos) by masinga07(m): 4:43pm On Oct 15, 2017
Hades2016:
oga calm down you might even do worse ok.Though am not in support of this not at all ... But some women will push you to the wall . My wife have been trying to make we hit her but I can’t . In a situation like this their are always 2 or 3 side of a story , try to listen to the man side before passing judgment
God forbid me doing worse. Am also a married man baba. My wife can get me angry but I will rather ignore her than slap her in public not to talk of injuring her.
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband On Their Way To Church (Graphic Photos) by sarutobie(m): 4:44pm On Oct 15, 2017
SAMBARRY:
yawns

Keep justifying dv.
Lol you’re now yawning because he came from an angle of logic that you least expected grin

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband On Their Way To Church (Graphic Photos) by KingAfo(m): 4:44pm On Oct 15, 2017
ikevictor:
Two wrongs can make no right woman...You should not have slapped him in return.

It takes two or more to quarrel and you completed the number for him.

My advice is, stay out of issues as much as you can. And remember you are hooked to an ill-tempered guy so should learn how to manage him, or quit the marriage if you can't instead of this physical combat.
Thank you. Look at the gentle way the woman told her side of the story.
100% sure she is at fault.

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband On Their Way To Church (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 4:46pm On Oct 15, 2017
EternalTruths:
Some men are fools.

Only weak men batter their wives.

That same idiot will keep quiet when a fellow man like him challenges him.

Useless man.
stop running ur mouth

Men are different
Some women are very annoying
Mind ur own life and business.

If u can't mind ur business then hear from d man 1st

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband On Their Way To Church (Graphic Photos) by djon78(m): 4:46pm On Oct 15, 2017
The problem is that many people are emotional wrecks. Many individual do not have control of their emotions, man and woman inclusive.
I believe couples that have been years in marriage should have learnt each other and known how to relate well.
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband On Their Way To Church (Graphic Photos) by kingsmaila(m): 4:49pm On Oct 15, 2017
Mztarstrechy:
As shared by human rights lawyer Emeka Ugwuonye....

'HAPPENING RIGHT NOW: WOMAN BATTERED BY HUSBAN ON THEIR WAY TO CHURCH

Just read the screenshots. It started on their way to the house of the God for worship. Most men who abuse their wives are devout Christians. They quote from the bible a lot. The lady was initially reluctant to authorize that i publish the pictures. But she finally authorized that post the picture. Read for yourself'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/10/woman-battered-by-her-husband-on-their.html?m=1
Please avoid any thing that can provoke your husband as he can kill you at a slight provocation.
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband On Their Way To Church (Graphic Photos) by femi4: 4:50pm On Oct 15, 2017
biacan:
Any man that tries this with me......should just get ready for what's to come his way
with that your toothpick hand
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband On Their Way To Church (Graphic Photos) by TinaAnita(f): 4:50pm On Oct 15, 2017
She said her husband slapped her and she returned the slap.. That alone says a lot about her kind of person. No wonder the man could not hold himself... some women are something else...
However, it's so wrong for a man to beat his wife no matter how angry he is.
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband On Their Way To Church (Graphic Photos) by bongolistik(m): 4:50pm On Oct 15, 2017
cinoedhunter:
Any man that beats a woman no matter the reason is a weakling.....
maybe a woman has not pushed you to the wall before, you might do same in that instance

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband On Their Way To Church (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 4:51pm On Oct 15, 2017
Kimy97:
Some men ehn
som women n

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband On Their Way To Church (Graphic Photos) by BELLOAYO: 4:53pm On Oct 15, 2017
I'm always amazed when when read such! 'women endure marriage and enjoy later'? Who thought up such a wicked theory? I kinda get the chills when I read or hear people justifying violence because the woman talked back or abused the man! Does the man not have a mouth? Is it not the mouth that the woman used to talk? No matter what a woman says or does, hitting her is never justified....never! Except she hits u first.....and even at that, be the stronger party nd don't hit her back! Do two wrongs make a right? right? Man up guys and use your heads not your hands!

cococandy:
Sell your phone and buy a brain dummy

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband On Their Way To Church (Graphic Photos) by positivetaught: 4:53pm On Oct 15, 2017
biacan:
Stop bragging n just learn think n conduct yourself right in all situations knowi ng your rights privileges n limits, this is just one side of the coin, no man set out to turn his wife into a punch bag,most of this violence is often caused by the very unreasonable n unrestrained provocative behaviour of women like you, n for your threat let me just warn that, pray hard if not when you jam stone,you hear wanyauuuun!.Those men insulting the man without even trying to verify the actual truth,I pray one mean nagging dominating n real troublesome bitch fall on you all for one year,after that we would see the result. To the so call victim,madam tell us the truth what was the "not serious argument" all about?.

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband On Their Way To Church (Graphic Photos) by Excell360: 4:55pm On Oct 15, 2017
Coolcash1:
The woman should SEPERATE fast from this beast for now before the unwanted happens. Madam, if you don't ONE DAY he might kill you, remarry a more beautiful woman or even the house help (which i presume is a lady) and your kids will still be successful....#Think Safety!

she will do so the moment you can spell the word "separate" correctly.
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband On Their Way To Church (Graphic Photos) by aniblue(m): 4:55pm On Oct 15, 2017
Husband love your wife, Wife respect your husband...
But how Will a man love a woman that talks too much and show no respect?

To the husband, its wrong to raise your hands above your wife, and in front of the kids, I think both of them are guilty.
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband On Their Way To Church (Graphic Photos) by fuckpro: 4:59pm On Oct 15, 2017
biacan:
...i believe a 'wise' female once said males need to hustle hard to gain approval while she slays ... well take a glimpse into the future

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband On Their Way To Church (Graphic Photos) by Bullhari007(m): 4:59pm On Oct 15, 2017
SAMBARRY:
na today?intact it's a blessing to her if another woman take over her home.na the new wife go collect the remaining part of the beating.do you think violent men change? He can marry every month and they'll keep running away or dying there and he will still continue with his habit
a man that can not beat his wife, that one nah man women need small beating at times, instead of shouting all the time trying to correct her, just small hot slap go reset her Brian... what do you think

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband On Their Way To Church (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 5:02pm On Oct 15, 2017
SAMBARRY:
abeg stop exaggerating the situations of our mother's.They too experienced dv THE only difference was that there was no social media to run to or police station hence they had no voice,options or life so they lived by do as I say so you won't be beaten.The only option they had was to obey their husband's like obedient slaves.now is not the case.education,enlightenment,internet and exposure has changed the way women view marriage visavis our mothers

I am not in any way encouraging domestic violent but just stating that for peace to exist in the homes certain lines need to be drawn. A real man never hits a woman and a real woman never does anything to infuriates her man to a point of intentionally hurting her. The bible has clearly instructed how this should be done, while women desires to be love by her man, the man desires submission and respect from his woman. Today's society is tending towards creating an illusion of role play by both sexes. This should be avoided.
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband On Their Way To Church (Graphic Photos) by bongolistik(m): 5:05pm On Oct 15, 2017
OyiboOyibo:
D man is a bastard....only fools beat their wives
shut up.. If a woman slaps your mother, am sure you will clap for her

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband On Their Way To Church (Graphic Photos) by zoogy2007: 5:05pm On Oct 15, 2017
What do you expect to gain by posting your domestic issues on social media? shocked shocked shocked.

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband On Their Way To Church (Graphic Photos) by rajiraymond(m): 5:07pm On Oct 15, 2017
Based on what you said, he slapped you and you are started talking angrily which means you must have called him sort of names that warranted the second slaps, but for you to cool yourself down on receiving that second one to avoid temptation and you slapped him back. Judge yourself, to me you went to far. That's my own opinion.
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband On Their Way To Church (Graphic Photos) by ayurexars(m): 5:09pm On Oct 15, 2017
greatnaija01:
heheheheehe when they say people should not RUSH into marriage but rather look very well before they leap into it. yet many will say NOT TIME....
u rush ooo,u no rush..na 1 woman go stil marry thz kind man
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband On Their Way To Church (Graphic Photos) by piagetskinner(m): 5:10pm On Oct 15, 2017
is this operation Python dance or crocodile smile

se battering.. sometimes the thought of marriage is very scary
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband On Their Way To Church (Graphic Photos) by piagetskinner(m): 5:10pm On Oct 15, 2017
is this operation Python dance or crocodile smile

se battering.. sometimes the through of marriage is very scary
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband On Their Way To Church (Graphic Photos) by tit(f): 5:12pm On Oct 15, 2017
Nice one.
The man no beat thunder comot the yellow paw paw witch.
She for see mouth talk?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply)

Leo Anuforo Assassinated In Imo By Gunmen (Graphic Photos) / Marine Girls: 10 Cultists Sleep With A Female Member During Initiation - Girl / Osun: Classic White Used For Ritual By Yahoo Boys - Friends Mourn (Photos)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50