Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,252 members, 7,811,701 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:36 PM

Woman Battered By Her Husband On Their Way To Church (Graphic Photos) - Crime (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Battered By Her Husband On Their Way To Church (Graphic Photos) (82929 Views)

Man, Wife & Daughter Killed In Anambra Seventh-Day Adventist Church (Graphic) / Suicide Bomber Killed While Trying To Attack Catholic Church. (graphic Photos) / Woman Battered For Refusing To Part With N20,000 After Sex Romp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband On Their Way To Church (Graphic Photos) by biacan(f): 8:13pm On Oct 15, 2017
UncutSk:
aunty shut up jare
I set my house come beat me
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband On Their Way To Church (Graphic Photos) by Missonas(f): 8:13pm On Oct 15, 2017
Im learning everyday to be more careful with deeds and words. Choose my fights #wisdom May God help us!

This lawyer seem to be trending
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband On Their Way To Church (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:14pm On Oct 15, 2017
scooby12:

No you should shut up.
Rubbish!

You this man/woman/Transvestite must you be rude? Idiot grin
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband On Their Way To Church (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:15pm On Oct 15, 2017
Differential:
Her silence would've done her daughter more harm than good because she would grow up thinking it's okay for a man to hit her while she sits on her ass, afraid to speak up.

Nothing, absolutely nothing justifies the violence and abuse this beast of a man inflicted on this woman! Nothing! You cannot tell me her asking him why he slapped her warrants him unleashing more violence and abuse on her! Come up with a better argument than that, abeg.

Shut up!

Am on my bed, come and shut me up..on the condition that u are a figure 8
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband On Their Way To Church (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:18pm On Oct 15, 2017
mikeujoel:

You this man/woman/Transvestite must you be rude? Idiot grin

Mumu dey worry you.
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband On Their Way To Church (Graphic Photos) by Deo1986(m): 8:18pm On Oct 15, 2017
scooby12:

Ok. It's obvious your papa dey beat your mama. No wahala.
Now i consider these as an insult on my entire family, since i have been refined educationally, i can only call you a 'chanced fool'.
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband On Their Way To Church (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:22pm On Oct 15, 2017
Deo1986:
Now i consider these as an insult on my entire family, since i have been refined educationally, i can only call you a 'chanced fool'.

Education doesn't equate to Intelligence. Bro you are the fool here. Go and sleep.
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband On Their Way To Church (Graphic Photos) by cococandy(f): 8:28pm On Oct 15, 2017
Well at least not all the men here are morons.

Thanks
Backinfront:

They should also consider marrying foreigners. No one was born to suffer in the hands of frustrated men.

Most nairaland males abuse Nigerian women at the slightest opportunity, just anything to run down Nigerian women.

Sometimes I wish I was not a Nigerian male.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband On Their Way To Church (Graphic Photos) by alezzy13: 8:34pm On Oct 15, 2017
cococandy:

She's teaching her daughter to not accept being beaten and humiliated in public (or private ) as normal.

You people have been damaged by the kind of home training you received where you see his action as okay by are appalled by her response

I almost feel sorry for you. It hurts my heart to see what had been done to you.

Your likes are the main problem with fighting female battery. Such nauseating, bare-ass hypocrisy. SMH

Okay lets turn it around. Suppose the woman hit first, would it be acceptable for the man to retaliate? would your likes not scream to the high heavens how he should "have walked away"??

Can you see just how unpardonably double-minded you lots are?

The man is a coward for hitting her, we all agree, but the retaliation of the woman strips her of the right to claim the moral high ground. She is not different from as him they are both abusers. End of

Stop defending the indefensible simply because you both share similar reproductive organs.

1 Like

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband On Their Way To Church (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:38pm On Oct 15, 2017
cococandy:
Well at least not all the men here are morons.

Thanks

You are so abusive. No wonder it is said that short people have a grudge to settle. Thats why they are always angry. From your picture I can see you are a dwarf. It's women like you that can drive a sane man crazy with your nagging

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband On Their Way To Church (Graphic Photos) by alezzy13: 8:38pm On Oct 15, 2017
The only thing stopping most of these females is their lack of muscles. The fact remains, by their words and actions, especially here on NL, that they are just as abusive, if not more, than their male counterparts.

#sad

3 Likes

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband On Their Way To Church (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:41pm On Oct 15, 2017
Some people are living a hellish life.
I pity her.
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband On Their Way To Church (Graphic Photos) by mavinc4u(f): 8:43pm On Oct 15, 2017
ikevictor:

Your brain is flat...

Your own is straight. I wouldn't be surprised if you have the same nature with the viper she called a husband. Sorry.
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband On Their Way To Church (Graphic Photos) by alezzy13: 8:44pm On Oct 15, 2017
TinaAnita:
She said her husband slapped her and she returned the slap.. That alone says a lot about her kind of person. No wonder the man could not hold himself... some women are something else...
However, it's so wrong for a man to beat his wife no matter how angry he is.

God Bless you sister. The highlighted is for some of your fellow sisters reading so they can get wisdom.

1 Like

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband On Their Way To Church (Graphic Photos) by Myde4naija(m): 8:48pm On Oct 15, 2017
biacan:
Any man that tries this with me......should just get ready for what's to come his way
hhhhhhhhmmmmmmm smear for u
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband On Their Way To Church (Graphic Photos) by cococandy(f): 8:50pm On Oct 15, 2017
Actually yes if she hit him first it's okay for him to hit back.
I wouldn't say how dare he or that he should respect her ego and not hit back.

So who's the hypocrite now? I bet you don't even know what the word means. Dumbo

alezzy13:

Your likes are the main problem with fighting female battery. Such nauseating, bare-ass hypocrisy. SMH

Okay lets turn it around. Suppose the woman hit first, would it be acceptable for the man to retaliate? would your likes not scream to the high heavens how he should "have walked away"??

Can you see just how unpardonably double-minded you lots are?

The man is a coward for hitting her, we all agree, but the retaliation of the woman strips her of the right to claim the moral high ground. She is not different from as him they are both abusers. End of

Stop defending the indefensible simply because you both share similar reproductive organs.

1 Like

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband On Their Way To Church (Graphic Photos) by cococandy(f): 8:54pm On Oct 15, 2017
mikeujoel:

You are so abusive. No wonder it is said that short people have a grudge to settle. Thats why they are always angry. From your picture I can see you are a dwarf. It's women like you that can drive a sane man crazy with your nagging
Ad hominem when you have nothing sensible to say in return

So if I was taller I'd be more prone to accepting bullshyte? Well in that case I'm glad I didn't use my brain matter to only grow tall and have not sense left with which to see through bullshyte

2 Likes

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband On Their Way To Church (Graphic Photos) by abels(m): 9:00pm On Oct 15, 2017
greatnaija01:
heheheheehe when they say people should not RUSH into marriage but rather look very well before they leap into it. yet many will say NOT TIME....
ur point is useless,

1 Like

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband On Their Way To Church (Graphic Photos) by ismart: 9:06pm On Oct 15, 2017
guywitzerogal:
keep quiet don't believe story from one Angle
That is not a enough reason to beat a woman, no matter what happens.
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband On Their Way To Church (Graphic Photos) by pattybf(f): 9:06pm On Oct 15, 2017
joeeee240:

SHUT UP

U can't beat me ni.
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband On Their Way To Church (Graphic Photos) by MizSparks(f): 9:07pm On Oct 15, 2017
Was it not this Emeka character, a supposed "human rights activists" that exposed a lady's HIV status to the whole world because they had a falling out?

1 Like

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband On Their Way To Church (Graphic Photos) by greatnaija01: 9:09pm On Oct 15, 2017
just like you

abels:
ur point is useless,
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband On Their Way To Church (Graphic Photos) by Riqueleme(m): 9:21pm On Oct 15, 2017
cinoedhunter:
Any man that beats a woman no matter the reason is a weakling.....
Just pray dat temptation won't come ya way Boss!!!

1 Like

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband On Their Way To Church (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:23pm On Oct 15, 2017
wintersnow:
A REAL MAN DOESN'T LAY HANDS ON HIS LADY! ONLY COWARDS...

wait till you get married. people beatin thier wife and those divorcing never put it in their initial plan.

shit does happen!!!!

1 Like

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband On Their Way To Church (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:24pm On Oct 15, 2017
not supporting the beast of a man for his actions but if men were allowed to file complaints of dpa of their spouses especially when insulted or bad mouthed, the men would have a field day.

women abeg think before u spew anything from your mouth
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband On Their Way To Church (Graphic Photos) by Bullhari007(m): 9:30pm On Oct 15, 2017
SAMBARRY:
ONE weekend in cell with his fellow violent mates where he can practice his DV Will reset his brain
no be 4 this Nigeria we dey so
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband On Their Way To Church (Graphic Photos) by GetMeRight: 9:50pm On Oct 15, 2017
biacan:
Any man that tries this with me......should just get ready for what's to come his way
Just pray you don't have such a man as husband. It is not always 1+1=2.
It is very complex with kids and all that. The alternative is divorce.
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband On Their Way To Church (Graphic Photos) by AceDomino(m): 9:52pm On Oct 15, 2017
FOR YOUR LOVE I GO FIGHT CHINESE OOOO Eeee
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband On Their Way To Church (Graphic Photos) by missyb08(f): 9:55pm On Oct 15, 2017
mikeujoel:

Don't be. Marriage is good once you guys work on your communication gaps. Whenever you feel an argument or quarrel is about to start try communicating how you feel, using "I" statements. It's not your partner's job to read your mind, guess what you're thinking, or put words into your mouth. These are huge obstacles to open, honest communication and will guarantee resentment, anger, and frustration in the relationship.

This has worked in my marriage. Open communication is the key. smiley

Thanks so much
I'll surely keep it in mind.
I just pray to have a loving partner that understands me well.
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband On Their Way To Church (Graphic Photos) by ffrreeee(f): 9:57pm On Oct 15, 2017
This is why I've trained myself to always keep quiet.
Once my husband is angry, i will be in mute mode. Most of the time, he comes back to his senses and ask why i didn't argue with him, and he later reasons with me. This is not because I'm a slowpoke, but because I cherish peace and my skin. He doesn't even quarrel with me nowadays, because he knows I won't respond even if he abuse me verbally.
Wonder how this family will live as one happy family after this incident.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband On Their Way To Church (Graphic Photos) by kunlealao(m): 10:13pm On Oct 15, 2017
'HAPPENING RIGHT NOW: WOMAN BATTERED BY HUSBAN ON THEIR WAY TO CHURCH

Just read the screenshots. It started on their way to the house of the God for worship. Most men who abuse their wives are devout Christians. They quote from the bible a lot. The lady was initially reluctant to authorize that i publish the pictures. But she finally authorized that post the picture. Read for yourself'

And when he was taking you round d world for shopping did you call us?

Anyways,this is barbaric honestly.
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband On Their Way To Church (Graphic Photos) by nwafeje: 10:49pm On Oct 15, 2017
Mztarstrechy:
As shared by human rights lawyer Emeka Ugwuonye....

'HAPPENING RIGHT NOW: WOMAN BATTERED BY HUSBAN ON THEIR WAY TO CHURCH

Just read the screenshots. It started on their way to the house of the God for worship. Most men who abuse their wives are devout Christians. They quote from the bible a lot. The lady was initially reluctant to authorize that i publish the pictures. But she finally authorized that post the picture. Read for yourself'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/10/woman-battered-by-her-husband-on-their.html?m=1

Is her hair style as a result of the fight?

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Leo Anuforo Assassinated In Imo By Gunmen (Graphic Photos) / Osun: Classic White Used For Ritual By Yahoo Boys - Friends Mourn (Photos) / 5 Diabolic Things Yahoo Boys Now Do To Get Money (Disturbing Images Attached)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.