Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,998 members, 7,817,947 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

#fact Any Lady Who Didn't Get Married Will End Up A Sex Object - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / #fact Any Lady Who Didn't Get Married Will End Up A Sex Object (5704 Views)

Have You Been Engaged, And Later Didn't Get Married? What Actually Went Wrong? / Joro Olumofin: Why A Lot Of Ladies Didn't Get Married This Year / She Was The Little Girl Who Didn't Want A Boyfriend But Now; Pastor Says. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #fact Any Lady Who Didn't Get Married Will End Up A Sex Object by Nobody: 9:14pm On Oct 16, 2017
Daeylar:

Your brotherly ways had finally caught up with you LMAO grin grin grin

Hehe, Daeylar, you finally climbed on top of my matter...Am i safe?
Re: #fact Any Lady Who Didn't Get Married Will End Up A Sex Object by Nobody: 9:14pm On Oct 16, 2017
ZandhaZaraZ:
Hahaha. Isn't this EXACTLY what I was talking about on the other thread? All women must get married by fire by thunder. Lol. grin

CC. Supersystemsnig

If they like they shouldn't big deal...When time reaches, they'll beg mechanics to fix the engine for free
Re: #fact Any Lady Who Didn't Get Married Will End Up A Sex Object by Nobody: 9:16pm On Oct 16, 2017
Daeylar:

I meant your brotherly ways had finally caught up with you and you were banned grin grin grin grin grin grin
LMAO grin grin grin lol, I know you were banned grin

It's not only you that's tired jare
Like I said it's the daily misogynistic article dose recommended for nairaland, when they will stop taking this drug is what I really want to know.
Their stupid posts are migraine-inducing, honestly. I hate misogynists as much as I hate racists and tribalists.

I maintain that I wasn't banned, though. I'm serious and being sincere, actually. If I got banned, I needn't create an entirely new moniker for that purpose---I already had more than one moniker that could help me bypass any such judgement by the Gods. grin

How was your day?
Re: #fact Any Lady Who Didn't Get Married Will End Up A Sex Object by Daeylar(f): 9:18pm On Oct 16, 2017
supersystemsnig:

Ah shocked
My hands are clean,
What I do?
Which matter?

shocked I have not looked for you, I have not looked for your matter, not to talk of climbing on top it.

I was just telling ZandhaZaraZ that I'm sure he was banned for his brotherly ways. LMAO grin grin
That's all
Re: #fact Any Lady Who Didn't Get Married Will End Up A Sex Object by Nobody: 9:18pm On Oct 16, 2017
supersystemsnig:

If they like they shouldn't big deal...When time reaches, they'll beg mechanics to fix the engine for free
I'm telling you for the umpteenth time, bruh, there are people who LOATHE marriage. There are others who, naturally, have ZERO INTEREST in it.
Re: #fact Any Lady Who Didn't Get Married Will End Up A Sex Object by Daeylar(f): 9:20pm On Oct 16, 2017
ZandhaZaraZ:
Their stupid posts are migraine-inducing, honestly. I hate misogynists as much as I hate racists and tribalists.

I maintain that I wasn't banned, though. I'm serious and being sincere , actually. If I got banned, I needn't create an entirely new moniker for that purpose---I already had more than one moniker that could help me bypass any such judgement by the Gods. grin

How was your day?

I'm tired of them.

@bolded, and I'm just joking and teasing you wink

My day was good, how are you?
Re: #fact Any Lady Who Didn't Get Married Will End Up A Sex Object by Nobody: 9:24pm On Oct 16, 2017
DOUBLE ENTRY.
Re: #fact Any Lady Who Didn't Get Married Will End Up A Sex Object by Nobody: 9:25pm On Oct 16, 2017
Daeylar:

I'm tired of them.

@bolded, and I'm just joking and teasing you wink

My day was good, how are you?
Oh, I ought to have known. sad

I'm quite alright. What about you?
Re: #fact Any Lady Who Didn't Get Married Will End Up A Sex Object by Daeylar(f): 9:27pm On Oct 16, 2017
ZandhaZaraZ:
Oh, I ought to have known. sad

I'm quite alright.

Oh you didn't? No I was just teasing you, smiley smiley

That's nice to hear, it's been a while.

I think I'm going to bed,
Goodnight, have a nice night smiley
Re: #fact Any Lady Who Didn't Get Married Will End Up A Sex Object by Nobody: 9:31pm On Oct 16, 2017
Daeylar:

Oh you didn't? No I was just teasing you, smiley smiley

That's nice to hear, it's been a while.

I think I'm going to bed,
Goodnight, have a nice night smiley
A while, indeed. Nightee. Sleep tight and have sweet dreams. Tell the sailor of ship slumber to take you where the breeze is coolest. smiley
Re: #fact Any Lady Who Didn't Get Married Will End Up A Sex Object by YoungDaNaval(m): 10:02pm On Oct 16, 2017
Peachess:

I'm sorry you're surrounded by ugly obese females like your mum, sisters and your entire family. There's a saying ugly people never see something beautiful.
Mods he started it tho.
Ugly ass bitch. See how you're looking like an AIDS patient. Get well soon
Re: #fact Any Lady Who Didn't Get Married Will End Up A Sex Object by naijawisdom(m): 10:28pm On Oct 16, 2017
GBAM
Re: #fact Any Lady Who Didn't Get Married Will End Up A Sex Object by deafeyez: 10:33pm On Oct 16, 2017
Rokia2:
Not everyone believes in marriage.

And besides so many people are married and miserable.

So many men are married but their di--cks are sex to--ys to single women same goes for some women.

Everybody believes in marriage but sometimes we pursue our personal goals and ignore marriage. Or maybe we have not really seen our soul mate. However as age catches up with us we regret.
But the f^ck, so many are single and dying. U must be a lady with big heart.
Re: #fact Any Lady Who Didn't Get Married Will End Up A Sex Object by Nobody: 4:06am On Oct 17, 2017
Humanistme:

did you really say people who donate blood to help victims are stupid? just to win an argument wow!

hope your blood group is not rare and pray not to find your self in such a situation.

They are not stupid. It is an act of charity.
if I ask you now you wil say you are a Christian.

This moniker looks so familiar undecided
Re: #fact Any Lady Who Didn't Get Married Will End Up A Sex Object by GOFRONT(m): 6:28am On Oct 17, 2017
Ok
Re: #fact Any Lady Who Didn't Get Married Will End Up A Sex Object by Nobody: 7:28am On Oct 17, 2017
Daeylar:

Ah shocked
My hands are clean,
What I do?
Which matter?

shocked I have not looked for you, I have not looked for your matter, not to talk of climbing on top it.

I was just telling ZandhaZaraZ that I'm sure he was banned for his brotherly ways. LMAO grin grin
That's all

wink
Re: #fact Any Lady Who Didn't Get Married Will End Up A Sex Object by Duru009(m): 7:44am On Oct 17, 2017
Its difficult to comprehen but this is the bitter truth!
Re: #fact Any Lady Who Didn't Get Married Will End Up A Sex Object by Duru009(m): 8:06am On Oct 17, 2017
MyNewJackeT:

I'm not talking about you posting links here to advertise what I don't know, tell me the location and I will send someone to go there.

before you adopt you need to be married, and present a certificate.
No kidding here

This is the truth. One of my aunt runs an Orphanage home. You must be married first. Or you must have a male partner.
Re: #fact Any Lady Who Didn't Get Married Will End Up A Sex Object by Duru009(m): 8:18am On Oct 17, 2017
MyNewJackeT:

you should be talking facts not based on sentiment most of what you said has no bases, you said people in Nigeria hate kids so they opt out of having children, because kids are messy so they opt out grin sister that's a lie.

I didn't say you can't adopt kids, I said show me a place where you can adopt kids as a single parent Nigeria without going there with a partner and showing your marriage certificate before commencing paperwork and affidavit.

even where I am the level of sperm donation has dropped not to talk of in Nigeria, you're saying things with no fact, which sperm bank are you talking about, how much are they paying. Stop saying things to console yourself.

You can not adopt a child in Nigeria if you are not married. You must be married first or you must have a partner you have stayed with for 5yrs or more. Nigeria law on adoption forbids single parent from adopting a child.If you are cut. You will certainly go to prison.

This is the truth!
Re: #fact Any Lady Who Didn't Get Married Will End Up A Sex Object by Daeylar(f): 9:25am On Oct 17, 2017
supersystemsnig:

wink

What was that even supposed to mean? Why would you tell me such. Saying finally as if I was searching for you in the first place.
Stay in your lane, Don't drag me into your delusions of grandeur

I'm not searching for you, so don't ever tell me this trash
supersystemsnig:

Ever again

Quote me with sense please
Re: #fact Any Lady Who Didn't Get Married Will End Up A Sex Object by pryme(m): 9:53am On Oct 17, 2017
Rokia2:
Not everyone believes in marriage.

And besides so many people are married and miserable.

So many men are married but their di--cks are sex to--ys to single women same goes for some women.

Some married men prefer to be intimacy gadgets rather than being married. grin grin
Re: #fact Any Lady Who Didn't Get Married Will End Up A Sex Object by pryme(m): 9:55am On Oct 17, 2017
Daeylar:

What was that even supposed to mean? Why would you tell me such. Saying finally as if I was searching for you in the first place.
Trying to tag me in your delusions of grandeur

I'm not searching for you, so don't ever tell me this

Ever again

"Sense"
Re: #fact Any Lady Who Didn't Get Married Will End Up A Sex Object by pryme(m): 9:58am On Oct 17, 2017
Yellowdayzee:
So when the sex was taking place I did not partake and also want it?

It's this kind of attitude that creates such pressure to marry ... So if I'm not married I should kill myself

There's more to life than just waiting around for marriage... creating companionships, traveling, building my career, spending time with my family and just self discovery

So yes if I wish to have sex before marriage... I will ...and trust me I will enjoy it...and when I am meant to marry I will but won't rush at the fear of being called a sex 'object'

Well said
Re: #fact Any Lady Who Didn't Get Married Will End Up A Sex Object by Daeylar(f): 10:35am On Oct 17, 2017
Re: #fact Any Lady Who Didn't Get Married Will End Up A Sex Object by Nobody: 1:56pm On Oct 17, 2017
Daeylar:

Stay in your lane, Don't drag me into your delusions of grandeur

I'm not searching for you, so don't ever tell me this trash

Ever again

Lmao... No fun... tongue

Okay Ma
Re: #fact Any Lady Who Didn't Get Married Will End Up A Sex Object by Daeylar(f): 2:11pm On Oct 17, 2017
supersystemsnig:

Lmao... No fun... tongue

Okay Ma

Better.
Keep me out of your drama.
Re: #fact Any Lady Who Didn't Get Married Will End Up A Sex Object by vivie01(f): 2:33pm On Oct 17, 2017
selflessmaya:

dude, do u support the right for women to abort unwanted pregnancies? i really hope u do with all this nonsense u've spewed, the main argument by nigerians against abortion is "u could give it up for adoption" yet i notice the ones who say that will NEVER ever care to adopt those kids and love them as their own. a child doesnt have to look like u for u to take care of it. u look stupid trying to shame a person for considering adoption a viable form having a child.
secondly, rules in nigeria for adoption states that an unwed lady/man with a job that sustains, in sound health & over 25 yrs old can adopt, they can only adopt their own gender, that is the only advantage married couples have, they can adopt both m/f but a single man must adopt a lil boy and a single woman must adopt a lil girl. educate yourself on topics before u talk.

and um, who told u single ppl who dont want to get married cant just get a sperm donor and have a baby and raised it as single parents, do u know how easy it is to find sperm? many ppl do it all the time, so why are u making it seem marriage is the only womb opener? the ppl that might have a hard time are guys who dont want marriage but want kids, it's hard to find/afford a surrogate but women will be just fine.

dogs and cats wont drive u to the hospital, ppl should not be having kids to pass on responsibility of old age to them, if u can afford to have kids, u should be able to afford your retirement and your kids can chip in if they want. many old ppl have kids who are all abroad, their kids dont physically take care of them, they might provide the funds but they're not there to carry them around, they live with dogs and cats too, not their kids. so, anyone can grow old without kids and be just fine with dogs and cats, as long as they have made plans for retirement.

Wish I could give you a million like for this insightful post! I wish some people could just make good use of their spare times to read and be well informed instead of spewing unfounded trash on social media and public forum like this, it's high level of illiteracy and joblessness.

2 Likes

Re: #fact Any Lady Who Didn't Get Married Will End Up A Sex Object by Nobody: 5:39pm On Oct 17, 2017
Daeylar:

Better.
Keep me out of your drama.

Hehe..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Snake We Caught With Wire In Our Farm. / Am I Doing Anything Wrong With My "Sister"? / How To Knack Corpers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.