Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,754 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

We've Been Dating For 6weeks, No Sex yet. She Just Billed Me Now - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / We've Been Dating For 6weeks, No Sex yet. She Just Billed Me Now (6307 Views)

My Sister, You Have Been Dating Him For 1 Year Plus & You Dont Know This / My New Girlfriend Billed Me After The First Round / She Billed Me 400k+ Just For Asking Her Out ( photos ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We've Been Dating For 6weeks, No Sex yet. She Just Billed Me Now by SULTANALAUDDIN: 11:12pm On Oct 15, 2017
MaritzaNL:
Why must a relationship revolve around sex?

Some guys are just pathetic, same way one stopped me and asked me out,, decided to check the goat out and hang out a couple of times, just for him to start demanding sex like its his birth right, I have not even accepted to be his girlfriend, Haba, nigga we just met angry.

Sex starved guys every where.

If only the concept is applied to girls demanding money and bringing problems to relationship they won't be hypocrites

6 Likes

Re: We've Been Dating For 6weeks, No Sex yet. She Just Billed Me Now by komododragons: 1:44am On Oct 16, 2017
MaritzaNL:

Some guys are just pathetic, same way one stopped me and asked me out,, decided to check the goat out and hang out a couple of times, just for him to start demanding sex like its his birth right, I have not even accepted to be his girlfriend, Haba, nigga we just met angry.

that guy deserve to be shot in the head for him to start demanding sex from this baboon who haven't accepted him to be his girlfriend angry

gold diggers everywhere.

2 Likes

Re: We've Been Dating For 6weeks, No Sex yet. She Just Billed Me Now by komododragons: 1:45am On Oct 16, 2017
SULTANALAUDDIN:

If only the concept is applied to girls demanding for money and bringing problems to relationship they won't be hypocrites

2 Likes

Re: We've Been Dating For 6weeks, No Sex yet. She Just Billed Me Now by YoungDaNaval(m): 2:44am On Oct 16, 2017
SULTANALAUDDIN:

If only the concept is applied to girls demanding for money and bringing problems to relationship they won't be hypocrites

You're on point like decimal

2 Likes

Re: We've Been Dating For 6weeks, No Sex yet. She Just Billed Me Now by FromZeroToHero(m): 5:02am On Oct 16, 2017
ordinary 6 weeks old relationship and you are thinking about sex. conji na bastard
Re: We've Been Dating For 6weeks, No Sex yet. She Just Billed Me Now by 9japrof(m): 5:21am On Oct 16, 2017
OP brain dey pain you walahi, what we have here most times on nairaland are pusy ass niggas. since fork has been wired into your brains, it has made you act without thinking.

first any girl that loves and have a thing for you would never bring her friends on a date with you unannounced, they are only there to fleece you, no feelings whatsoever for you.

you being an idiot by flaunting what's on your mind for hanging around her, then she can only give you that puscy only when she had had enough of you, cos with your type, any taste of there leaves you porting for the next victim

misplaced priorities

2 Likes

Re: We've Been Dating For 6weeks, No Sex yet. She Just Billed Me Now by dingbang(m): 5:33am On Oct 16, 2017
SULTANALAUDDIN:
You're kidding I don't attract what I am, I attract what is available in my surroundings . Stop using that phrase it's dumb.
even fowls and goats
Re: We've Been Dating For 6weeks, No Sex yet. She Just Billed Me Now by uniqueflash(m): 6:26am On Oct 16, 2017
Dharneehell:
We'd teach you the way it's supposed to be?

Lemme spell out your role in her life, a B I G MUGU!!!!!

A useful MAGA too.
wickedness at its peak
Re: We've Been Dating For 6weeks, No Sex yet. She Just Billed Me Now by fr3do(m): 6:28am On Oct 16, 2017
MaritzaNL:

you want to chop his money and get commitment but you don't want to give him small somtin?

3 Likes

Re: We've Been Dating For 6weeks, No Sex yet. She Just Billed Me Now by fr3do(m): 6:30am On Oct 16, 2017
spend your commitment wisely
you will get that thing abundantly

we men are the guardians of commitment.
Re: We've Been Dating For 6weeks, No Sex yet. She Just Billed Me Now by lereinter(m): 7:08am On Oct 16, 2017
QueenSekxy:
and someone opened a thread to ask why marriages don't last,,you see this, op you ain't even ashamed before God who you went to worship...

obviously, you are there for the sex,,can't you help her without demanding for sex if truly you have the money

cant the gal just give her sex since she gat it

1 Like

Re: We've Been Dating For 6weeks, No Sex yet. She Just Billed Me Now by zutu(m): 7:09am On Oct 16, 2017
[quote author=Rokia2 post=61454233]If. You want sex put a ring on it.

Maybe she's waiting for the wedding night. tongue[/quote any lady with such mentality is fake and wicked. And must be on high mileage down there, Speaking from experience.

1 Like

Re: We've Been Dating For 6weeks, No Sex yet. She Just Billed Me Now by tyllapia: 7:09am On Oct 16, 2017
I will only delete her number instantly she drop d call cos I dnt give a shit besyds all dis happen to guys with one babe

2 Likes

Re: We've Been Dating For 6weeks, No Sex yet. She Just Billed Me Now by Nobody: 7:35am On Oct 16, 2017
fatimababy95:
Idi Ameen will not kill person with laugh: If we knew the meaning to everything that is happening to us, then their will be no meaning
very philosophical
Re: We've Been Dating For 6weeks, No Sex yet. She Just Billed Me Now by Nobody: 7:37am On Oct 16, 2017
QueenSekxy:
and someone opened a thread to ask why marriages don't last,,you see this, op you ain't even ashamed before God who you went to worship...

obviously, you are there for the sex,,can't you help her without demanding for sex if truly you have the money
the problem with a lot of our gals is that if you help them without sex they see u as a "jonsing" guy,if u are in a relationship be ready to have sex if u are bold enough to ask for money, how would the guy feel if same gal takes money from him only to lash some other guy?

1 Like

Re: We've Been Dating For 6weeks, No Sex yet. She Just Billed Me Now by Nobody: 7:38am On Oct 16, 2017
tyllapia:
I will only delete her number instantly she drop d call cos I dnt give a shit besyds all dis happen to guys with one babe
exactly, you'd be surprised to know same gal will call the guy mugu later on for spending on her without lashing.

2 Likes

Re: We've Been Dating For 6weeks, No Sex yet. She Just Billed Me Now by PromiseUche(m): 7:52am On Oct 16, 2017
Gals knw hw to take advantage of gentle guys, except d desperate ones ripe for marriage.

Bros, with ur Job, a jeep (at least a clean car) d first & second outing is vry enough to bleep her as u like or take her as a wife matrl, she must hv given it to u severally.

Forget abt gals for nw, jst kip on saving, till u move around like a big guy.

Gals are gold diggers! Don't be fooled!

3 Likes

Re: We've Been Dating For 6weeks, No Sex yet. She Just Billed Me Now by newslifeop: 8:14am On Oct 16, 2017
You re doomed
Re: We've Been Dating For 6weeks, No Sex yet. She Just Billed Me Now by edimolu(m): 8:41am On Oct 16, 2017
if she no fit give u cunt, move on now shuuu, wat else do they have to offer asides sex anywaiz? no waste money oooo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We've Been Dating For 6weeks, No Sex yet. She Just Billed Me Now by terrezo2002(m): 8:52am On Oct 16, 2017
BISHOPsalazar:
I just met this young girl 23, I like her and I think she does too she has visited me at home 4times, at the bar (where my friend works as manager) countless times, I have flex her, she even brought two of her friends on separate occasions which she didn't inform me I tried my best to make them all feel OK.

I've made move 3 times , two at the bar and one at home, she turned me down with excuses of I am tired, am sick. the last excuse was 3 weeks ago when she said we have to date a month before it, it has been a month and two weeks today. she called me in the morning I was still in church couldn't pick, I called her just now asking about her before I know it she said she needed Money for tomorrow, without thinking twice I said I exhausted all my cash at the service before she asked I said she should come over to hangout (I used a sex tone), She ignored. To end the phone call I asked again if she's gonna come over she said she will call me.

Please did I do anything wrong? is that the way it's suppose to be? ,

lalasticlala
What did you go to church to do? I guess to warm the seat.
Luke 12:48
It says that if you know a thing is wrong and you do it, you will be beaten with many stripes. Repent of your sins, turn completely to God. Don't be among the hipocrites in the church, don't bring shame to Christ. Wait for marriage before you start talking about sex. God bless you
Re: We've Been Dating For 6weeks, No Sex yet. She Just Billed Me Now by Nobody: 9:52am On Oct 16, 2017
fr3do:

you want to chop his money and get commitment but you don't want to give him small somtin?
The last time I checked, I never asked him for money.

1 Like

Re: We've Been Dating For 6weeks, No Sex yet. She Just Billed Me Now by ruggedtimi(m): 10:07am On Oct 16, 2017
bro the first sign was when she came along with her three friends to hangout with you without your consent, charlie you for lock up before you pay first and second billing

2 Likes

Re: We've Been Dating For 6weeks, No Sex yet. She Just Billed Me Now by fr3do(m): 10:21am On Oct 16, 2017
MaritzaNL:
The last time I checked, I never asked him for money.

and you dont expect to be spent on?

if its ok for a man to be generous with his money, a lady should be a bit adventurous.

2 Likes

Re: We've Been Dating For 6weeks, No Sex yet. She Just Billed Me Now by tyllapia: 12:00pm On Oct 16, 2017
MaritzaNL:

operation no dulling babe meanwhile it may wrk with other girls
Re: We've Been Dating For 6weeks, No Sex yet. She Just Billed Me Now by princeemmma(m): 1:01pm On Oct 16, 2017
she did not really love you though, she wanted much from you but did not wish to offer any, move on dude

1 Like

Re: We've Been Dating For 6weeks, No Sex yet. She Just Billed Me Now by networkrecharg: 1:26pm On Oct 16, 2017
Rokia2:
If. You want sex put a ring on it.

Maybe she's waiting for the wedding night. tongue

RING FOR SEX... IS SHE A VIRGIN?
Re: We've Been Dating For 6weeks, No Sex yet. She Just Billed Me Now by networkrecharg: 1:30pm On Oct 16, 2017
Rokia2:

Oh well some women don't just give there pissy to any nigga to just fu--ck it and then bounce off.

Some women keep it for only one man that would wed it.

IF SHE WAS TO WHERE RING FOR EACH SEX ACT OR EACH SEX MAN...
How many RINGS IS SHE SUPPOSE TO WEAR BY NOW?

ABI SHE IS A VIGIN?

@OP... JUS REMOVE UR MIND THERE. TAKE IT THAT SHE WON U...

1 Like

Re: We've Been Dating For 6weeks, No Sex yet. She Just Billed Me Now by Rukkydelta(f): 2:07pm On Oct 16, 2017
This is what relationship is all about now?
Sex and money
A modernise way of prostitution
I pity the generation this generation of ours will bring forth
Re: We've Been Dating For 6weeks, No Sex yet. She Just Billed Me Now by Nobody: 4:41pm On Oct 16, 2017
pidgintutor:
move on.... shes just a girl... nothing special.... just skins and bones
Yeah right? And a carrier maybe of StD's and I's and many stuff...don't kill urself
Re: We've Been Dating For 6weeks, No Sex yet. She Just Billed Me Now by crismark(m): 4:53pm On Oct 16, 2017
MaritzaNL:

see dis one oo...d same u gals tink giving u moni is ur birthright. y will i even go into a no sex relationship wit a gal, am i mad

(1) (2) (Reply)

Update: I Finally Went To Check On My Girl Friend In Town, This Happened... / People Follow Lady About With Their Camera Phones Because Of Her Backside (video / My World In One Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.