Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,183 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

Zimbabwe Man Accuses Girlfriend Of Giving Him HIV, Leaks Her Sex Video & Pics - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Zimbabwe Man Accuses Girlfriend Of Giving Him HIV, Leaks Her Sex Video & Pics (68837 Views)

UK Man Accuses Nigerian Lady Of Being Golddigger & Marrying Him To Get Passport / Nigerian Men Spoil Our Women Rotten- Zimbabwe Man Complains / Meet Honey Suleman: Her Sex Tape Leaked By Jack Pemba In Uganda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zimbabwe Man Accuses Girlfriend Of Giving Him HIV, Leaks Her Sex Video & Pics by seangy4konji: 5:26am On Oct 16, 2017
hiv...lol...paracetamol go kure am..na like cattargh for there.
Re: Zimbabwe Man Accuses Girlfriend Of Giving Him HIV, Leaks Her Sex Video & Pics by introvertme: 6:24am On Oct 16, 2017
ikp120:
Why I go get interest when it's obvious to every reasonable open minded person that there's no single benefit in marriage apart from religious talks?

It's just a cage meant to lock two mature adults up for life.

I'm Happy

I don c somebody with d same mindset I get grin

I go adopt of the need arises, but marriage?

Its a No cheesy
Re: Zimbabwe Man Accuses Girlfriend Of Giving Him HIV, Leaks Her Sex Video & Pics by cstr1000: 7:07am On Oct 16, 2017
crackerspub:

Where is the video, am I the only one looking for the link to the video

OP so na how you do for your house, you prepare food no wan give person spoon to chop the food. Abegi provide link to the video undecided undecided

Even vaseline crew are not happy with you right now cheesy cheesy cheesy
The SEX tape of an HIV victim? Damn.
Re: Zimbabwe Man Accuses Girlfriend Of Giving Him HIV, Leaks Her Sex Video & Pics by crackerspub: 7:11am On Oct 16, 2017
All die na die cheesy
cstr1000:

The SEX tape of an HIV victim? Damn.
Re: Zimbabwe Man Accuses Girlfriend Of Giving Him HIV, Leaks Her Sex Video & Pics by Martin0(m): 7:25am On Oct 16, 2017
kerr9:
HIV every where shm
U see,I wonder how this people get infected? Don't use condoms anymore? Well sha maybe she's not well educated on sex matter's..
Re: Zimbabwe Man Accuses Girlfriend Of Giving Him HIV, Leaks Her Sex Video & Pics by newslifeop: 8:05am On Oct 16, 2017
Really
Re: Zimbabwe Man Accuses Girlfriend Of Giving Him HIV, Leaks Her Sex Video & Pics by HyconMojo(m): 9:20am On Oct 16, 2017
HIV news these days is very scary, mere thinking of contacting it sef is suicidal
Re: Zimbabwe Man Accuses Girlfriend Of Giving Him HIV, Leaks Her Sex Video & Pics by Agapegodstime: 9:54am On Oct 16, 2017
hmmmmm......this one serious ooooo,,,,,so scared of sexing any lady these days not even with condom. and God help me from mastubating
Re: Zimbabwe Man Accuses Girlfriend Of Giving Him HIV, Leaks Her Sex Video & Pics by Oyebee91(m): 10:32am On Oct 16, 2017
ikp120:
See fwesh bwests. See as the girl dey do ah ah ah, ah like goat. grin grin
only if the dude knew the 'ah ah ah 'was meant for 'ah hiv hiv ah..oku oh'
Re: Zimbabwe Man Accuses Girlfriend Of Giving Him HIV, Leaks Her Sex Video & Pics by Jointhemiltons2(m): 10:48am On Oct 16, 2017
crackerspub:

Where is the video, am I the only one looking for the link to the video

OP so na how you do for your house, you prepare food no wan give person spoon to chop the food. Abegi provide link to the video undecided undecided

Even vaseline crew are not happy with you right now cheesy cheesy cheesy
Baba I came for the video and I saw d video. Am leaving dz thread as a fulfilled man

Re: Zimbabwe Man Accuses Girlfriend Of Giving Him HIV, Leaks Her Sex Video & Pics by matsonj3(m): 10:49am On Oct 16, 2017
[http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/brenda-mulinya-wanga-sextape] [Brenda Mulinya Wanga sextape] is good,have a look at it!
Re: Zimbabwe Man Accuses Girlfriend Of Giving Him HIV, Leaks Her Sex Video & Pics by lateefsul: 12:22pm On Oct 16, 2017
Best prices on Jumia. Shop here: http:///2wYN3M2

Re: Zimbabwe Man Accuses Girlfriend Of Giving Him HIV, Leaks Her Sex Video & Pics by marooh: 2:25pm On Oct 16, 2017
greatnaija01:
if its ZIMBABWE... there is HOPE ooooo.... He knows what to do.... HIV is a small issue over there

Hahahahah as monkey pox done take over
Re: Zimbabwe Man Accuses Girlfriend Of Giving Him HIV, Leaks Her Sex Video & Pics by crackerspub: 4:12pm On Oct 16, 2017
Jointhemiltons2:

Baba I came for the video and I saw d video. Am leaving dz thread as a fulfilled man

correct guy, nothing do you. carry on, my brother. I watched it too cool cool cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

8 People Who Died During Sex / Ladies, What Would You Do If A Guy Did This To You On Valentine's Day? (photos) / How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.