Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,796 members, 7,956,044 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:18 PM

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At A Bar And Event Centre (Photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At A Bar And Event Centre (Photos) (31500 Views)

My Experience As A Bar Man In A Lagos Brothel . ( Life lesson) / Soldier Kneels Down, Proposes To Girlfriend At Maryland Mall Lagos After 7 Years / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Lagos Airport (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At A Bar And Event Centre (Photos) by kitaatita: 11:10am On Oct 16, 2017
You proposed to her in a bar. your usual outing is to a bar. Yet when you guys are married, you will refuse to take her out to such place and forbid her from visiting one.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At A Bar And Event Centre (Photos) by Nobody: 11:12am On Oct 16, 2017
johnkey:
lol perhaps I find someone like you I may change my mind...Good morning hope you had a great night.

Lol maybe.

But don't be scared thou.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At A Bar And Event Centre (Photos) by Dearlord(m): 11:18am On Oct 16, 2017
Hope this isn't the influence of the alcohol? sad.

Tomorrow now they will be disturbing me for counseling.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At A Bar And Event Centre (Photos) by Dearlord(m): 11:19am On Oct 16, 2017
Let join hand and stop drinking and proposing grin grin cheesy
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At A Bar And Event Centre (Photos) by ElsonMorali: 11:53am On Oct 16, 2017
reality17:
Still waiting wen rokia2 will get married or be proposed to. All she does is post pix of her poo azz... I dnt blame those calling her chair person of nairaland oloshos

You dey use style propose? undecided

Or you don propose already she come talk say make you waka?
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At A Bar And Event Centre (Photos) by ReneeNuttall(f): 11:55am On Oct 16, 2017
johnkey:
Marriage is no no for me, scared of that sh1t

Same thing I told my self few years ago,but now am clamouring for it.Trust me soon ur cold feet will get warm once u come across the right person.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At A Bar And Event Centre (Photos) by phintohlar(f): 11:58am On Oct 16, 2017
LilSmith55:

Not dose two kpomo, na this type of kpomo wey dey get biebie,....
owk i don knw am, na cow kpomo dey get hair.. Thank u
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At A Bar And Event Centre (Photos) by johnkey: 12:01pm On Oct 16, 2017
Rokia2:

Lol maybe.
But don't be scared thou.
thanks baby
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At A Bar And Event Centre (Photos) by phintohlar(f): 12:02pm On Oct 16, 2017
RealZizou:
Quite a while o'baby....Wetin do ur number? Which number be dat? quote author=phintohlar post=61460109]which kpomo be that, ijebu kpomo or osogbo own?
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At A Bar And Event Centre (Photos) by Nobody: 12:03pm On Oct 16, 2017
Are they NLders?why should we give a fvck
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At A Bar And Event Centre (Photos) by johnkey: 12:03pm On Oct 16, 2017
ReneeNuttall:

Same thing I told my self few years ago,but now am clamouring for it.Trust me soon ur cold feet will get warm once u come across the right person.
I think it doesn't work that way for the male specie since the pressure is usually much on the ladies than guys
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At A Bar And Event Centre (Photos) by ReneeNuttall(f): 12:08pm On Oct 16, 2017
johnkey:
I think it doesn't work that way for the male specie since the pressure is usually much on the ladies than guys

If u say so.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At A Bar And Event Centre (Photos) by dyadeleye(m): 12:10pm On Oct 16, 2017
Donbosco46:

this adekunle gold tooth nawah it looks like aboki own

His name is adekunle gold...no be golden teeth he go get?
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At A Bar And Event Centre (Photos) by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 12:18pm On Oct 16, 2017
Las007:
...This ur comment sha .U go get bad mouth wella grin grin

Bros, I be man. I know wetin these people dey do. Abi no be we dey follow dem do bad thins? How girl go dey ya place and na so so lie she go dey tell her boyfriend on top phone say she dey school? If your eye see wetin I don see, you go fear to even marry. Just dress and smell rich, hold small bar and and functional ride chikena.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At A Bar And Event Centre (Photos) by reality17(m): 1:10pm On Oct 16, 2017
ElsonMorali:

You dey use style propose? undecided

Or you don propose already she come talk say make you waka?

Bro how i go propose to d world? I ni strong reach that one abeg
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At A Bar And Event Centre (Photos) by tosyne2much(m): 1:26pm On Oct 16, 2017
Do people really need all these public dramas and attention?

Anyway I wish them well

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At A Bar And Event Centre (Photos) by johnkey: 1:27pm On Oct 16, 2017
ReneeNuttall:

If u say so.
are you getting married anytime soon?
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At A Bar And Event Centre (Photos) by swazpedro(m): 3:08pm On Oct 16, 2017
aldexrio:

You just spoke from experience abi. Say the truth.

From which experience... I am still thinking of sitting or standing when proposing, I can not come and kneel down for my own property grin
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At A Bar And Event Centre (Photos) by swazpedro(m): 3:09pm On Oct 16, 2017
phintohlar:
really? It must be inported kpomo then

Yes it might be, you know kpomo don't usually have label so u can't tell where it's coming from
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At A Bar And Event Centre (Photos) by josessybj: 3:17pm On Oct 16, 2017
The guy look like tagbo
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At A Bar And Event Centre (Photos) by kruusy: 4:51pm On Oct 16, 2017
it is always sweet at d beginning.... I just hope it continues for a long time
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At A Bar And Event Centre (Photos) by ReneeNuttall(f): 8:23pm On Oct 16, 2017
johnkey:
are you getting married anytime soon?
Uhm....lemme say am kinda waiting for the big qstn,the WYMM qstn cheesy
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At A Bar And Event Centre (Photos) by johnkey: 8:45pm On Oct 16, 2017
ReneeNuttall:

Uhm....lemme say am kinda waiting for the big qstn,the WYMM qstn cheesy
Will you Marry me?

winks
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At A Bar And Event Centre (Photos) by ReneeNuttall(f): 8:51pm On Oct 16, 2017
johnkey:
Will you Marry me?

winks

Are u no longer afraid of the shit called marriage?
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At A Bar And Event Centre (Photos) by johnkey: 8:53pm On Oct 16, 2017
ReneeNuttall:

You drowned my fears baby.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At A Bar And Event Centre (Photos) by johnkey: 9:34pm On Oct 16, 2017
ReneeNuttall:

hope you had a great day
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At A Bar And Event Centre (Photos) by ReneeNuttall(f): 9:41pm On Oct 16, 2017
johnkey:
You drowned my fears baby.

Funny! cheesy
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At A Bar And Event Centre (Photos) by johnkey: 10:58pm On Oct 16, 2017
ReneeNuttall:

Funny! cheesy
glad I made you laugh wink
ReneeNuttall:

Funny! cheesy
glad I made you laugh
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At A Bar And Event Centre (Photos) by phintohlar(f): 11:35pm On Oct 16, 2017
swazpedro:

Yes it might be, you know kpomo don't usually have label so u can't tell where it's coming from
ur right

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At A Bar And Event Centre (Photos) by RealZizou(m): 3:37pm On Oct 25, 2017
The number you gave me now and are you now on whatsapp[quote author=phintohlar post=61471476][/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Help! My Parents Want Me To Marry Someone I Don't Like. / When U Dis Virgin A Girl Do U Luv More Or Wat Cos I Just Dis Virgind A Girl And Am Luving Her Badly. / Share Your Betrayal Experiences Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.