Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,307 members, 7,867,807 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 02:02 AM

How Come Men Who Have Affairs With Younger Girls Are Mostly Married. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Come Men Who Have Affairs With Younger Girls Are Mostly Married. (2863 Views)

Why Married Men Will Never Stop Chasing Younger Girls- Blessing CEO / People Only Judge Adult Guys After Younger Girls. My Experience Yesterday. / Why Dating Younger Girls Is Purely Waste Of Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Come Men Who Have Affairs With Younger Girls Are Mostly Married. by Beey(f): 8:10am On Oct 16, 2017
breadandbutter:

E pain am grin U can still be my side chick tho
Get off my scope mad man.Mtcheeew.It's paining me.Really? As if I had begged you to be your chic in the 1st place.You don't have shame at all.You think women should worship you like you are a small god.Well I've got news for you, I am not one of those.
Re: How Come Men Who Have Affairs With Younger Girls Are Mostly Married. by Nobody: 4:27pm On Oct 16, 2017
Beey:
Get off my scope mad man.Mtcheeew.It's paining me.Really? As if I had begged you to be your chic in the 1st place.You don't have shame at all.You think women should worship you like you are a small god.Well I've got news for you, I am not one of those.

U are so rude for calling me a mad man. Women should worship men. And i expect the same from u. I'm a man for goodness sake. I deserve your worship. I have many women dying for my attention
Re: How Come Men Who Have Affairs With Younger Girls Are Mostly Married. by Beey(f): 7:58pm On Oct 16, 2017
breadandbutter:

U are so rude for calling me a mad man. Women should worship men. And i expect the same from u. I'm a man for goodness sake. I deserve your worship. I have many women dying for my attention
But you can't blame me at all.You have all the hallmarks of a mad man.No sane person will behave on social media the way you are behaving, just because you are seated behind some screen where Nairalanders can't see you.It's like you forgot your manners somewhere and you need to have your manners with you all the time.My worship goes to the creator alone & not the creation.Excuse me but I have other business to attend to.

1 Like

Re: How Come Men Who Have Affairs With Younger Girls Are Mostly Married. by Teaser4(m): 9:10pm On Oct 26, 2017
chai... two of the both of you, coming here ASAP.... before slap fall on una..

see how you turn my thread to Wooing zone, and you are even fighting war....
oh my left leg
Re: How Come Men Who Have Affairs With Younger Girls Are Mostly Married. by Teaser4(m): 9:12pm On Oct 26, 2017
Beey:
But you can't blame me at all.You have all the hallmarks of a mad man.No sane person will behave on social media the way you are behaving, just because you are seated behind some screen where Nairalanders can't see you.It's like you forgot your manners somewhere and you need to have your manners with you all the time.My worship goes to the creator alone & not the creation.Excuse me but I have other business to attend to.
savage... you have bad mouth...you can abuse for Africa... don't abuse me... I dey greet you ni
Re: How Come Men Who Have Affairs With Younger Girls Are Mostly Married. by Beey(f): 10:14pm On Oct 26, 2017
Teaser4:
savage... you have bad mouth...you can abuse for Africa... don't abuse me... I dey greet you ni
LOL, but dude is crazy.He started wooing me and when I made it clear that I wasn't interested, he turned to insults.
Re: How Come Men Who Have Affairs With Younger Girls Are Mostly Married. by Teaser4(m): 10:30pm On Oct 26, 2017
Beey:
LOL, but dude is crazy.He started wooing me and when I made it clear that I wasn't interested, he turned to insults.
yea I saw that...
but I think he was just catching fun. you should have ignored him
Re: How Come Men Who Have Affairs With Younger Girls Are Mostly Married. by Beey(f): 11:52pm On Oct 26, 2017
Teaser4:
yea I saw that...
but I think he was just catching fun. you should have ignored him
Fun or not, it was getting out of hand.But you are right, just maybe ignoring him would have been the best medicine.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys Am New Here(pix Attached) / Can It Work? 37 Years Old Guy Set To Marry A 20 Year Old? / See Photos As Bestman Set His Eye At The New Couple As They Kiss In Their Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.